Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes A Toy Is More Than A Toy

"Blackzilla in Edinburgh"

16
3 Comments 3
657 Views 657
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"When porn enters reality ever so slightly thanks to toys."

Because of work, I travel a lot, so my wife and I need to be creative when I am away. Cat, my wife, is about 5,7, size 12, 32B and is beautiful and sexy as fuck. I struggle to keep my hands off her when we are together.

When I am working away, we always have phone sex; I cum so hard hearing my classy beautiful wife talking dirty to me; I love it; as soon as I know I am working away, it is the first thing I think about.

Recently, we watched the same porn clip while we talked about it, and how I’d love to watch her doing what we see in the video clips.

Usually, it’s lesbian porn, as Cat thinks she’d be good at licking pussy. Recently, we have watched some interracial porn with the central star that calls his cock Blackzilla; his name is Shane Diesel.

So after a bit of research, I found out that there was a dildo for sale that was moulded directly from his cock, so I bought it and hid it in our home without saying anything to Cat.

So, our next phone session would be extra spicy; I picked the clip and sent it to Cat.

Here is the transcript of our call.

“Aw, Cat, my cock is rock hard already. I have been dying to hear you be a filthy bitch on the phone to me,” I said.

“Oh really, babes, I am just rubbing my nipples, just teasing them; this video looks like it has potential,” Cat said.

“Oh, this little skinny slag is going to get ruined by Blackzilla babes,” Cat said.

“Oh fuck, babes, look at the slag sucking on his cock; she can’t even get her mouth around the tip,” Cat said.

“I bet you’d be able to take more in your mouth than her, Cat,” I said.

“Fucking right, I would, babes; she isn’t even wanking him while she sucks him; what a useless bitch,” Cat said.

The scene moves to Shane pushing his ten-inch cock into the woman’s pussy; it is a real struggle; she is tight and is finding accommodating his cock a tough challenge.

“Aw fuck, babes, can you hear her?” Cat asked.

“Yes, Cat, she only has about half of his cock; no way you could take more than her,” I said.

“You cheeky cunt babes, I would take it all, no problem, I’d let him bend me over and fuck my brains out with that big cock,” Cat said.

“We will have to check that claim then, Cat,” I said.

“Oh, you're going to get BlackZilla to come to Edinburgh and fuck me, babes?” Cat asked.

“Open my bottom drawer, babes, and feel what’s in the back right corner,” I said.

“What the fuck, babes, what the fuck is that?” Cat asked.

“That is Shane Diesel's actual cock, babes; it’s moulded directly from his cock; come on now, let me see you suck on it,” I said.

I then walked into our house. I had come home as work needed me back to the office, so I’d jumped back home, but I hadn’t told Cat because I wanted to make sure our phone sex session went ahead.

I walked into our bedroom and sat on our armchair next to our bed as Cat started to explore the size of the dildo.

“Oh my god, babes, look how big it is. Fuck, babes, I’m getting wet just holding it,” Cat said.

Cat started to slowly lick the tip of the cock before placing the tip in her mouth. Cat gasped as her lips slowly rubbed over the tip of the dildo.

“Aw fucking hell, babes, this is insane. Are you sure you want me to ruin my cunt with it? My cunt is already soaking just holding it,” Cat said.

Cat continued to lick the tip, then started to lick down the shaft to the enormous balls at the base of the dildo.

“Fuck, I bet there would be lots of cum inside these massive balls, babes, fuck babes, I can’t wait to feel this stretch my tight pussy,” Cat said.

Cat then started to tease her clit with the bulbous head, rubbing the tip of the cock against her dripping wet cunt.

“Aw fuck, babes, this is going to stretch the fuck out of my cunt; it’s throbbing, babes. Are you sure you want me to take this cock?” Cat Asked.

I sat now completely naked, watching my beautiful wife playing with this giant cock; my cock was rock hard and covered in precum.

“Cat, I want you to be a complete whore; I want you to be the horniest and most slutty you have ever been in your entire life,” I demanded.

Cat stood up. She left the room and came back with a dining chair; the dildo had a massive suction cup on the bottom. She stuck it on the seat and then sat on the bed.

“Ok, babes, you ready for your show? Are you ready to see my married white cunt get ruined by this giant black cock? I know I am going to cum all over it; you sure you want to see what this cock is doing to do to my cunt?” Cat said.

TSexxxDealer4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSexxxDealer4u

Cat leaned over and spat on the tip of the cock and started to stroke it like she was wanking a real cock.

The back of the chair faced me, and there was a large mirror behind Cat, so I could see the cock standing proudly on the chair. Cat faced me with her hands on the top of the chair back. She straddled this monster cock and started to tease her cunt with it.

“I can feel the tip against my cunt, babes, fuck, I want it so badly now; aw fuck, I want this black cock inside me so badly, I think I need it, aw fuck, babes, only half the tip is in. Tell me to take this black cock, babes,” Cat moaned.

“Go on, my beautiful wife, let that black cock ruin your tight white pussy,” I said.

Cat made eye contact and lowered onto the cock, and she started to cum as soon as the tip entered her.

“Oh fuck, this is a good cock, babes; my cunt is getting stretched; oh fuck, I think I am going to cum again,” Cat screamed out loud.

Cat looked straight at me as she sank down, taking the entire cock inside her; she then started bouncing up and down. The sound her cunt made filled the room; orgasm after orgasm fired through Cat’s body.

“You are a dirty bastard, babes; show me that video; oh fuck, I’m cumming on this black cock again,” Cat said.

I pressed play, and the scene was on; the female star couldn’t take the cock; she was screaming, 'It’s too fucking big!' Cat was slamming down on the black cock. I could see from the mirror that Cat was taking the entire length with ease, and her pussy had creamed all over the cock.

“Told you my cunt was better than that dumb bitches cunt; look how my cunt is taking this black cock, babes, aw fuck I am cumming again, fuck I love this cunts cock. Aw fuck, my cunt has never been fuller, babes,” Cat said.

I was now watching Cat grinding down on the massive black cock, and she was rubbing her nipples, looking straight at me.

“So, babes, do you like watching me with a black cock ruining my cunt?” Cat asked.

“Yes, I do,” I replied.

“Oh, would you like to see me fucked for real?” Cat asked.

I hadn’t considered that before but now, with my cock rock hard and seeing how incredibly sexy she looked creaming that huge cock, I couldn’t even muster the words; I just nodded.

“Oh, you dirty fuck, you want me to be a black cock whore, you dirty cunt, babes. Oh fuck, I am cumming again, fuck, it’s a good one, oh fuck, here it comes, oh fuck,” Cat screamed.

She sat impaled by the mammoth cock inside her, she slowly lifted herself off the cock, and I heard the splash of her cunt juice as the cock left her soaked cunt. Cat turned the chair around so I could see precisely how creamed the cock was.

“Look what I have done to that cock, babes; now you are going to watch me clean up his cock, babes,” Cat said.

Cat licked every single inch of the cock, and then started sucking on it like she was sucking a real cock; she kept trying to take more and more in her mouth until she got halfway down this 10-inch cock.

I could no longer take it, so I stood up and grabbed Cat.

“I need to fuck you now, Cat; I can’t take it anymore.”

I bent her over and put four fingers inside her soaked and ruined cunt, my fingers now dripping with her cum. I smeared the pussy juice over my rock-hard cock and just took her arse; I slapped her arse as I entered her.

“You are a dirty bitch, Cat, but fuck, I loved watching you take that cock; keep sucking that black cock, you filthy bitch, fuck, Cat, your ass is so tight I am not going to last long,” I said.

I could see that she had almost taken the entire cock down her throat, so I reached around and started to rub her clit; this drove Cat wild. she started bucking and moaning, and she was beginning to cum.

I pushed Cat’s head down onto that colossal cock, pushing it further down her throat. As she started to cum, her moans were muffled by the black cock. Her ass was gripping me tighter and tighter as her orgasm pulsed through her body, and I could not take anymore.

I pounded her ass harder, and then, as I was about to cum I pulled Cat's hair back so she could see me in the mirror; we locked eyes just as I started to fill her ass with my cum.

“Aw, Cat, take my cum! Fuck, I love you! My cock loves you! Fuck, I am going to fill your ass,” I said.

My cock erupted and filled Cat’s tight ass. I made one final push deep inside her as my cock pulsed and filled her with the last of my cum.

“Oh fuck, babes, I have never cum so hard,” Cat said.

“Maybe I will need to get you a real black cock to play with one day,” I replied.

“Mmm, you dirty bastard, babes, I might need to find one for myself,” Cat said.

Published 
Written by slutshubby75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments