Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tale Of Captain Blackheart And The Squirting Siren

"A horny mermaid travels to the surface and finds her match aboard a pirate ship."

2
1 Comment 1
242 Views 242
4.2k words 4.2k words

Deep in the Pacific Ocean, Swirlia Sea Angel tenderly raked her long flowing hair with a hermit crab. She sighed, setting the sweet animal down and thanking him with a nod and a wink. The crab waved his tiny claw and set off. Swirlia watched and sank down into the sand, her shimmering blue tail kicking up small rocks and strands of seaweed. 

She was considered curvy for a mermaid, her huge tits nearly spilling out of a mussel shell bra. Her creamy white skin sparkled when contrasted with her flowing, jet-black hair. Round apple cheeks that blushed naturally when she smiled were the envy of all creatures of the sea. And of course, those damn blue siren eyes that were alone enough to pull unsuspecting men deep into the oceanic abyss. Swirlia was known throughout the seven seas for her ethereal beauty and gorgeous tits.

Nearby, her boyfriend Sidney Pearl rode a shark into the rocky crevices of the big blue. His muscular chest glimmered, and Swirlia knew she was the envy of every other mermaid.

God, he’s boring. Swirlia thought.

Remembering the previous night filled her with so much rage that she blew a hundred bubbles out of her mouth that floated to the surface. She had snuck out to meet Sidney at their favorite coral reef just a five minute swim from their homes. As she waited for him, she counted the seahorses swimming in and out of the rolling purple and orange plants. 

“Hey Swirl,” she heard Sidney say behind her and spun around. 

Immediately, Swirlia grabbed the back of his head and fused her lips onto his. Touching his sinewy back and muscular shoulders sent shudders up and down her tail. He took a fistful of her black hair and tilted her head back, placing kisses tenderly on her neck. Swirlia felt her nipples harden under her mussel shells. 

“Take it off,” she murmured.

Sidney Pearl hesitated for a moment, then softly pulled both shells off her tits that were covered in goosebumps. She threw her head back and bubbles escaped from her mouth as she moaned. Swirlia grabbed his hands and ran them up and down her torso, taking two of his fingers to pinch her nipples. Sidney pulled back skeptically as she squirmed under his touch.

“What is it, Sidney?” She thrashed her hands at her sides and rolled her eyes. “What is it this time?”

“I- I don’t know, Swirl.” he muttered, staring at the sand beneath him.“How are we even supposed to… you know… with our tails and everything?”

Swirlia whined, kicking her tail in frustration. 

“You know my necklace has the magic powder to grow legs! I need it Sidney please!” She fingered the pink shell  necklace nestled in her cleavage, jostling the magic powder inside.

“Well…” he stammered. “You know how dangerous mermaid cum can be…”

"Oh, come on Sidney,” she scoffed. “You’re nowhere close to a pirate. Mermaid cum only affects pirates.” She thought back to her father’s tales of mermaid cum driving pirates mad.

“Come on!” she shouted, then looked up at him with her blue eyes and pouted. “Don’t you wanna find out?”

Sidney Pearl felt her slender fingers stroking his strong, green tail. He shuddered and closed his eyes.

“I know how good I can make you feel,” she purred. “Come on, just touch me.”

The merman opened his eyes and grabbed her wrist with his hand. “No.”

“Ugh!” Swirlia screamed. She slammed her tail against the sand, causing an eruption of rocks and tiny creatures inhabiting the sea floor. Sidney Pearl pressed a palm against his forehead and sighed. This was the third time this week she had a temper tantrum.

“Why are you so insistent, my love? Am I alone not enough for you?”

Shut the fuck up, she thought to herself, then quickly spun around. She shook her head, her jet black hair swaying in the sea behind her. Clasping her hands together, Swirlia took a deep breath and forced a smile.

"Oh, of course you are, Sidney; I’m just curious. I mean, I’ve wanted to have sex for so long. I’m such a horny mermaid!”

“Okay then,” he replied, his frustration growing further. “How the fuck do you suppose we do that?” Sidney Pearl gestured at their tails. 

God, Swirlia groaned thinking about that night. He really needs to get his shit together.

Swirlia’s eyes filled with tears, feeling nothing at all for she was under salt water, of course. She darted away and swam to the surface, tearing off her  mussel shell bra and leaving it at the bottom. 

Get me out of here. 

Swirlia gasped as her head broke the surface, tears streaming down her face. 

“I’m so hornyyyyy!” she wailed to the open sky.

“Who goes there, matey?” A gruff voice answered back.

Swirlia, shocked, immediately lowered half of her face in the water as she turned to see a huge, wooden ship. A tall man with a gruff, black beard peered over the edge. He donned a black, triangular-shaped hat with a skull and crossbones on it. Draped over his chest was a tattered striped shirt with holes so large Swirlia took note of his toned body. His skin was a deep brown that seemed to reflect the sun. 

She caught a glimpse of his angular face and was drawn to the long scar that passed over his left eye. The skin was pink and weathered, a treasure from pirate combat, she figured. It started at the top of his brow and slashed all the way to the outer corner of his eye. A pleasurable jump of pleasure was felt within the crotch area of her tail.

The pirate turned in the sun and his whole body glittered; her jaw dropped under water and filled with the sea. She choked, and gurgling sounds omitted from her throat. When she looked up, she was staring face-to-face with the beautiful pirate.

“Ah ha!” He cheered. “And who are you, m’lady?”

Frightened but intrigued, Swirlia lifted most of her body out of the water and looked behind her, bashfully swaying her tail. 

“Well look at you,” the pirate blurted, nearly speechless. “What a beauty you are.”

Mwahaha, Swirlia thought to herself.

“Will you help me up?” She reached her arms out towards him and asked meekly,

He nodded, mouth agape. She swam over and wrapped her small hand around his wrist. It was slick and he stared earnestly at her while her light blue tail floated in the water.

“My God,” the pirate whispered.

Swirlia smirked and lifted both arms so he could pick her up, exposing her beautiful breasts. Pushing her hair behind her shoulders, her huge tits jiggled while the pirate swore her erect nipples stared right at him. He bit his lip and felt his dick immediately become hard. 

Trouble, he cursed in his head. Nothing but trouble. He noted her full, luscious red lips and recalled a phrase passed around his crew. 

Loose lassie lips, ah yes. They were wet and sparkling and he imagined them wrapped around his cock.

Swirlia pursed her lips and let the pirate lift her by her small waist onto the ship. She closed her eyes and felt the winds of a storm picking up, small rain droplets tapping her face. 

“Miss,” he inquired. “Is yer tail gonna be alright?” He placed her on the deck gently, and she stretched out her arms, wiggling her tail slightly.

“Oh yes, sir.” she winked. Around her neck rested a necklace with a shell pendant. The shell held just enough magic powder for one spell into a human. She gently fingered the shell between her thumb and index, and the pirate couldn’t help but wish his skin was the shell instead. He gazed longingly at her beautiful tail. It was so sparkly that he wished to just reach his hand out and…

“Oh my!” Swirlia gasped. The pirate looked down, realizing he was already touching her lower half, his brown skinned-hand popping against the shimmering blue of her tail. 

“Christ, I’m so sorry miss. I didn’t mean to…” He shook his head.

“It’s quite alright,” Swirlia laughed. “I like it, keep touching me.”

Woah. His body tensed. Taking his huge hand, he stroked her slimy, though stunning tail. Her scales glittered with a hint of turquoise even in the thundering gray sky. As he was caressing up and down, she asked him a question.

“And what is your name?” Watching him stroke her tail aroused her deeply.

“Captain Blackheart,” he answered without taking his eyes off her blue bottom half. It seemed to be coated in a cloudy film that made him think of his jerk-off session earlier that morning.

  Wow, that’s pretty hot, the young mermaid thought.

Finally, Captain Blackheart’s eyes wandered up her body onto her breasts. Her nipples were mesmerizing. They were a deep pink color, somewhat small for her massive tits and covered in goosebumps.

“And your name, siren?” he wondered.

The mermaid tossed her hair back and looked up at him seductively.

“Swirlia.” 

Ahoy, matey. Blackheart groaned in his head. He nodded to her breasts and asked, “May I touch?”

“Please,” she whined.

Keeping his left hand on her tail, he reached over to her chest and grabbed her tits with his right. They were the biggest he’d ever felt. He rolled her nipple around between his fingers which made her take a sharp breath and moan. Why, they hardly fit in his hand! 

“So soft,” he said in wonder. He gently placed his palm over her breast and shook it back and forth. “Look how they jiggle!”

Swirlia grinned. She loved wowing all creatures of the Earth. 

His hand slid from her tail to cup her other breast and squeeze. She let out another sigh and closed her eyes. He leaned over to kiss her but she quickly stopped him.

“No, not yet,” she whispered, out of breath.

Yet? he thought.

“Have you made love with a siren before?” she inquired. “Look at my tail, surely it’s impossible!”

“I’ve heard tales of mermaid cum…” he started. “But mustn't you have mermaid magic to grow legs?”

“The legend of mermaid cum is fake,” she said sharply. “But take a look at what I have here.” She grasped the shell pendant around her neck and shook it in front of his face.

“It can’t be…” Blackheart stammered.

“Oh yes, Captain Blackheart.”

She untied the pendant and gently poured the contents of the shell onto her tail. Blackheart stared while she coated her lovely tail with magic powder. 

“Just watch,” she told him.

As she lined the powder with grace and delicate ease, the pirate noticed it changing in color.

“Do you wanna help rub it in?” Swirlia asked coyly.

He nodded, not taking his eyes off the beautiful siren. Slowly, he crouched next to her and placed his hand on the powder. She set her hand gently on top of his, guiding it along her tail. Blackheart was absolutely mesmerized. Slowly but surely the magic powder turned red, then orange, and the rest of the rainbow followed suit.

“It’s working!” she cried. “Look look look!”

And it was. Blackheart took his hands off while Swirlia began to transform. Her tail twitched and she rose into the air, nearly four feet off the deck. She laughed and squealed with delight as swirls of color and sparkles spun her above the ship. 

Holy fuck, the captain watched. 

After several minutes of spinning and swirling, the cloud of rainbows set Swirilia back down on the deck. Emerging from the sparkles, she walked towards the pirate- with legs!

“Oh my goddd!” she screamed. Immediately, she ran towards Blackheart and jumped into his arms, wrapping her brand new legs around his waist. 

He shoved his tongue in her mouth and she felt his dick pressing against her body. Swirlia could feel how big it was. Her nipples hardened as he grabbed the nape of her neck and squeezed. Blackheart tore his shirt off and tossed it onto the deck, noticing it landed on a large pile of seaweed. 

ragnarking22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ragnarking22

“Let’s try out that pussy.” He winked.

“My what?” she asked, embarrassed.

He smiled and gently laid her down on the bed of seaweed, slipping his hand under her back to easily adjust her. Blackheart had definitely made his way around town in his years of traveling on his ship, though he certainly had never slept with a mermaid. He knew mermaids were beautiful but Swirlia was unlike anything he’d ever seen. Her angelic face looking up at him was almost too much. He slid his hands up her thighs and felt her wetness running down her legs.

“I’m leaking!” She exclaimed, touching in between her thighs.

Blackheart chuckled and traced the lines of her hips and stomach with his fingers. Swirlia moaned and screamed when he finally touched her pussy. His head was in between her legs and he stared at her beautiful pussy before lightly rubbing her clit. It was the most gorgeous pussy he’d ever laid eyes upon. Her cute clit was hidden between her fat pussy lips, squishy to the touch. The pirate was taken aback as he saw her entire cunt sparkle and gleam.

Mermaid magic? he wondered. 

As he teased her clit with his fingers, Swirlia got up on her elbows and looked down at him. Never in her life had she felt anything like this. Seeing him in front of her new pussy nearly made her orgasm on the spot. He stared back up at her and smiled then shoved a finger inside of her. Swirlia screamed and squealed as he rocked her body back and forth with his finger deep inside her pussy. Blackheart added another and finger fucked her while watching her face. She was so fucking cute and he loved watching her facial expressions while he drowned her in pleasure. 

Swirlia felt something rush over her entire body, starting at her clit and making its way across her stomach, breasts, and exploded in her head. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned while waves of orgasms rolled over her body, bucking up and down. The pirate pushed his hand on her stomach so she couldn’t move and was helpless under his grasp. When she finished cumming a tear rolled down her cheek. 

Holy shit, Swirlia thought. I’m never going back to the mermaid life ever again. 

But Blackheart wasn’t done. He spread her legs as far apart as he could and buried his face in between them. He held her by her lower back and ass and stuck his tongue inside of her, licking up and down her clit. Swirlia’s entire body began to vibrate and she felt her legs shaking as he brought her to another orgasm. The captain pressed his entire face into her pussy, reveling in her amazing scent and softness. She tasted like salted caramel; sweet with a hint of the sea. He needed to make her cum over and over again.

Slowly he removed his head from in between her legs and marveled at the mess she made with her cum. She was whimpering and shaking from the several orgasms she’d experienced.

“Are ya alright, Swirlia?” Blackheart gently asked. 

She sat up and said shakily, “Need. Your dick. Inside me. Now”

The captain didn’t need to be asked twice. He let his pants slide to the deck and Swirlia’s jaw dropped as his horse cock became exposed. It was hard as a rock and stuck ten inches straight into the air. His balls rested at the base, swollen with anticipation. She crawled on her hands and knees towards his massive member. Never having seen a cock before, she assumed this must be the ultimate subject. 

Swirlia took his manhood gingerly in her hands; even with both of them wrapped around there was more to spare. The deep, dark color of his cock reminded her of the way her purple coral gleamed late at night. She ran her hands over the head and noticed it was sticky and wet, drops of precum dribbling out of it. Taking two fingers, she massaged the precum lightly into his urethra and he moaned. She let her hands slide all the way down his shaft and held it tightly with purpose. His balls were mesmerizing and she squeezed them in her hands. 

Something primal awoke in Blackheart and he took Swirlia’s body in his hands as if it were as light as the eyepatch he wore on special occasions. Grasping her thin waist he flipped her onto her stomach; her face and red lips pressed against the sticky seaweed. He spread her round ass cheeks apart and gently rubbed her perfect, pink asshole with his thumb.

Swirlia moaned in pleasure and she bit the inside of her cheek waiting in anticipation.  He sharply spit on her asshole and let it slide all the way to her clit. Slowly, he dragged the tip of his dick across her eager hole and dripping wet clit.

“Please put it in Captain Blackheart, oh please!” Swirlia pleaded.

Blackheart could hardly hear her as his mind had become consumed with the powerful magic of mermaid pussy. He tenderly rested his huge cock at the entrance of her pussy, and with the force of a true pirate thrust it deep inside the mermaid. She was dripping wet and he could feel her continuing to moisten his shaft. He bent over so his stomach  touched her back and grabbed her face roughly. 

Swirlia was drooling and as her tongue reached for his salty fingers he shoved them into her throat, making her gag. Her pussy tightened around him and he could feel her pulsing. Feeling his deep, slow strokes made her whole body quiver and she became incoherent, safe for her guttural moans and sighs. 

“Now let me see those perfect mermaid tits.” He whispered in her ear.

Swirlia, consumed by pleasure, could respond with nothing but a drunken nod.

He grabbed her by her hips and flipped her onto her back. He got a glimpse of her face and cursed the Flying Dutchman’s name. The hair around her face was damp and stuck to her perfect skin from sweat and her full lips moaned his name over and over. Her entire body was lit up in sparkles, typical mermaid magic he imagined. Her tits shook with each deep breath she took, making Blackheart entirely feral. 

He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs so wide and he could see her perfect pussy wide open, staring straight at him. It was glistening with her pussy juice and his pre-cum and he groaned, grabbing her shoulders to pull her close. He rubbed his cock slowly over her clit and she moaned praise unintelligibly. He flicked his dick fast onto her sweet spot, causing her pussy walls to contract and release. 

“I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” She gasped deeply.

He quickly pulled his dick off and grinned.

“You’re gonna what, Swirlia?”

“Please keep doing that,” she begged.

“Not yet,” he said. “I’m gonna make you wait so you feel it in your entire body.”

“Mmm,” she managed to let out.

He slid his dick gently inside her, so deep he could feel her cervix. She felt so good he couldn’t help himself and started to rail her passionately and quickly. Her tits jiggled with every thrust and he grabbed them aggressively. Blackheart pinched her nipples and she let out a squeal. 

“Does that feel good, little mermaid?” Blackheart growled.

“Yes,” she gasped, “I’ve never felt anything like this in my life.”

He started massaging her clit as he fucked her and she threw her head back. Teasing her every time her breath quickened, he removed his hands.

“Please let me cum,” she pleaded.

Finally he nodded and quickened the pace of the flicking on her clit. Her pussy walls tightened against his hard dick and he knew she was close to orgasming with her mermaid magic. Swirlia grabbed his wrists so hard that it left  marks and she screamed towards the  sky.  Deep, magical waves of pleasure rolled through her body and she bucked like a mako shark under attack. Blackheart’s jaw dropped as he watched powerful squirts exit her pussy. His hand reached for the dusty vial laying on the ship floor. As streams of shimmery liquid gushed out of her pussy he subtly captured the magical cum in his vial. 

He watched her body jerk up and down as she continued to cum and felt his cock harden even more. Finally she let out a jagged gasp and looked down at her human body uncontrollably shaking. She was soaked in her own golden-tinted cum and was sparkling from head to toe. Captain Blackheart stood over her and began jerking his dick. She looked up with those devilish siren eyes and stuck out her tongue, begging for him.

“Cum on me, please!” she cried. “I need your pirate seed all over me!”

He stroked his dick up and down faster until he felt himself about to climax. Staring at those perfect mermaid tits he angled himself so his cum shot straight onto them. Ropes of hot white cum exploded onto her and she giggled and squealed in excitement. She laid flat on her back and jiggled her tits as he moaned, finally releasing himself. When he was finished he kneeled over, gasping.

“That was fucking magical, Swirlia,” he panted.

She grinned and made eye contact with him, tracing her nipples and rubbing his cum into them. He smiled at her, but she noticed a glimmer of something different this time. He turned around and pulled his tattered clothes onto his body.

“Blackheart?” she asked. He gave no response and kept his body turned against her. 

“Hello?” she prodded.

She suddenly heard the sounds of the pirate savagely guzzling a liquid. She peered her head to see his front and gasped. He was drinking her mermaid cum! Her stomach dropped and she began sweating.

Mermaid cum is one of the most powerful serums in the whole deep blue. Its properties give a pirate full reign and power of the entire ocean. The few pirates that drank it had gone entirely mad; mass destruction in a powerful drunken haze. 

Swirlia desperately wiggled her naked body towards the dip on the sea deck with a straight view into the deep blue. If she could manage to slip off the deck, her tail would grow back the second her toes hit the water. 

Blackheart grunted and his body jerked violently. Her hands were grasping the deck. 

“DON’T. MOVE.” Blackheart bellowed, his eyes a solid milky white. 

Oh, shit. Swirlia thought. This pirate just drank my cum. 

She froze and kept her eyes locked with his. His pupils were entirely gone, the surface of his eye washed over with pearly white. His lips curled into a sinister smile and his tongue lolled over his teeth. 

Sea madness.

She knew her only way out was escaping into the ocean. She slowly slid her legs towards the cavity…

“STOP FUCKING MOVING!” He howled.

Swirlia lifted both hands and gingerly held them in front of her face. He bolted towards her and grabbed her by her jaw. 

“You’re too perfect, you know that?” he whispered, puffing his hot breath into her nose. She whimpered and turned her face away from him.

“Is it true, Swirlia?” he asked. “Do mermaids really turn into stone when they die?”

Epilogue

In the darkest corners of the ocean, the King of the Sea roams. Choppy rough waters give way to a dark wooden ship, led by the mad Captain Blackheart. His monstrous vessel leaves no ocean dweller un-looted. Feared throughout land and sea, he prefers deep, swelling waves and lets his prey come to him. An intricate stone figurehead is braved at the front of his ship. A mermaid with piercing eyes, a billowing tail, and huge tits. The creases of her palm and goosebump-clad nipples are enough to make you look twice and believe she was real. “SWIRLIA” reads the side of his ship. Creatures around the world sing:

“King of the Sea, we do hail thee, no others can compare

A dagger in hand, those nutty white eyes, the fight is simply unfair

Aboard the Swirlia, breasts are galore, pussy served right by the bottle

A maiden lies here, plundered by crew, tonight she surely will waddle

Does a mermaid approach? Oh if she comes close, she’ll surely shed blood tonight

By the sun’s big unveil, no heart will still beat, but Blackheart stands tall and bright”

Published 
Written by supernaturallovergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments