Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Humiliation?

"A unfortunate prank turns into an opportunity!"

17
2 Comments 2
769 Views 769
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here's a quick story from when I was in college."

Once I was tasked with getting a great big cake for a year-end fraternity house party. Members from several fraternities and sororities were all going to be present, as well as some faculty and pretty much anyone walking by the house!

I bought the cake earlier that afternoon. It was a large, rectangular cake that I could carry by myself so long as people opened doors for me! It wasn't that heavy - just a bit awkward.

Unfortunately, late in the afternoon before the party, I decided to take a nap on the couch. Of course, I overslept well into the evening and I was very late!

I was so conked that I hadn't heard my phone ringing. I felt a bit bad about it but figured most people would be going there to drink, anyway. No big deal. Nevertheless, I hastily made my way over with the cake in the trunk of my car.

When I finally arrived at the party with the cake, I noticed there were so many people, not just inside the house - but outside on the front lawn and backyard too. I guess the word had gotten out this time in a big way.

There were so many girls there! Much more than usual - at least from what I could see on the lawn out front. I guess I'd initially assumed it would be just another "sausage party," so I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw all these attractive young women there mingling.

Walking up towards the house with the cake, I heard some drunken friends of mine yelling at me from the second-floor balcony overlooking the yard.

I heard one of them shout with a big drunken smile on his face, "Hey! Open the door for that tardy asshole with the cake - finally, man!"

This was to be my official welcoming announcement.

Even though there was loud music pumping from the house, the large group on the lawn outside heard him, then noticed me, and turned around (almost in unison) and started cheering and clapping! Probably about 50 people or so. It was pretty funny. I was very glad to get the attention, especially with so many hot girls around.

Clearly, the booze was already flowing a lot. I'm glad I hadn't slept through all of this!

The clapping and cheers continued as I walked further up the sidewalk toward the doorway to the house. A couple of younger freshman girls who were sitting on the steps drinking coolers saw me coming, smiled and then jumped up to open the door for me.

Both were super sexy and scantily-clad. Busty, firm and leggy. One was wearing a miniskirt and the other was wearing cut-off jean shorts. Both had very tight shirts on with ample cleavage showing. I caught a bit of white panty action and butt cheeks as one of them went up the steps to get the door for me. She had an incredible ass, I must say.

Just then, as I got about three feet from the steps, I heard someone hurrying toward me on the sidewalk from behind. He was laughing maniacally like he was up to something.

I was hoping he wouldn't knock me and the cake over!

However, it turned out to be an even worse fate than that.

Stopping in my tracks, I felt a set of hands frantically grab onto my hips.

He was going to pull my pants down! I didn't have a belt on. Oh shit!

I was helpless to stop him. As he got a good grip on my pants, in one forceful tug both my pants and briefs came down to my ankles. I felt my penis and balls flop out. They swung a bit from side to side from the awkward jostling and then hung downward, still as can be.

I was now fully exposed from the waist down - totally on display for everyone in that very well-lit front yard!

At first, there was absolute silence. Seconds later, there was an uproar!

The culprit scurried away, all the while laughing like the Joker. To this day, I still don't know who it was, but I assume it was one of my drunken friends.

Anyway, with my pants and briefs all bunched up at my ankles now, it prevented any movement. I also could not lower the cake to conceal my nakedness, because of the way I was holding it up. I also might've lost my balance if I'd tried lowering it.

There was nothing I could do. I didn't want to just throw the cake down. There was nowhere for me to go. I was also somewhat frozen by the sheer shock of this crazy prank.

I looked up, and everyone around me seemed to be either staring at me in wide-eyed disbelief and/or laughing uncontrollably! So many women with their mouths open, some screaming and others pretending to look away. Some made it appear like they were covering their eyes but I knew they were still looking.

Standing there helpless, with my cock and balls out - I saw a lot of people I didn't know, but there were still so many young men and women that I did know - and they were all partaking in shouts and screams of total hilarity.

In retrospect, continuing to hold the cake in this state, while looking dumbfounded is probably why the uproarious laughter continued for so long.

And yet - no one was assisting me!

Some even had their cellphones out, pointing them at me! Mostly women. Were they seriously filming me?! I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

This all occurred over the span of only about thirty seconds, but it all went by so agonizingly slowly. Yet again, no one was helping me!

There was nothing for me to do and nowhere for me to go. I then found myself fighting the feeling of humiliation as my cock and balls continued to hang freely in the open air. Once I realized this predicament was quite funny, I also began laughing, too.

Luckily, I'm blessed to have been born with rather large genitalia, so admittedly, I wasn't feeling all too embarrassed or self-conscious. My penis is considerably longer and thicker than most other men when flaccid. I'm uncut with a disproportionately large head that protrudes through the top of my foreskin. I also have large, low-hanging testicles that hang down a little lower than my penis. My ex-girlfriend once compared them to large eggs and they were about the same size. She called them "your eggs" from that moment forward.

Perhaps that's what all the excessive cheering was actually for?! I'll never know!

Just then, I saw the same girls as before - those two sexy freshmen ladies who were going to open the door for me earlier.

Still laughing (and looking), they rushed up beside me and assured me, "it's okay - let us help you." I was relieved they'd finally decided to come over to assist me, for god's sake!

However, instead of simply taking the cake out of my hands so I could deal with the issue myself - the girl in the miniskirt crouched down and began sliding my briefs back up for me.

Carefully and slowly expanding the waistband and fabric over my penis and balls (as not to pinch me) she put my briefs back in place.

"Is that comfy?" she asked, reaching down once again to pull them up by the waistband just a little bit more snugly. I nodded and replied, "Yes, thanks."

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

"You have really nice equipment - no one is laughing at that," she remarked with a wink and a smile.

By then, I was starting to develop a bit of a chub. I'm glad my penis was now being held in place by my briefs again.

I continued to hold the cake. The noise of all the laughter had now died down considerably.

The other girl also helped by lifting my pants up and into place over my bulging briefs. She then stood up in front of me also and remarked,

"Yeah. You're lucky you're well-endowed or it might've been a bit humiliating for you."

I smiled back at the both of them. They both were smirking the whole while. They had seen my sexual organs up close and there was no way of ignoring it.

Anyway - what a relief. Now the girls were opening the door for me again!

With all the loud music, several people inside the house had no idea what I'd just gone through. I dodged all kinds of people, asking many of them to politely move out of the way so I could have a clear path to the kitchen. So many drunk people!

When I finally set the cake down on the kitchen table - I was feeling a little flabbergasted by what had just happened. What a nightmare!

As I caught my breath, I thought about what those girls had just said to me. I was glad I wasn't a guy with small bits. They were right. Being small would've been awful in that situation.

At any rate, I was happy those girls had responded so well to my nakedness.

At this point, I just wanted to sit down and I sure as hell wasn't interested in doing anything more with that cake. As I went to the fridge in search of a cold beer, I noticed those same two girls had followed me in.

They were still smiling my way gleefully and remaining in my proximity. They seemed to want to get better acquainted, and I was fine with that! They both could've been Playboy models.

I took the opportunity to introduce myself. They did, too. Sarah and Zoe were their names. Sarah was in the mini-skirt and Zoe was in the hiked-up jean shorts. I was once again taken aback by each of their overall beauty. Both had such lovely figures. Very shapely and busty. Dressed like total sluts but I didn't mind.

I took a moment to apologize for what had happened and thank them for their efforts in helping me. They said apologies weren't necessary, explaining that I'd handled the prank so well and maturely. I'd maintained my composure and commitment to the cake, first and foremost!

We ended up chatting and drinking together on a couch. Just the three of us. I sat in the middle, trying to give them equal attention. Both of them were very sociable and friendly. Neither seemed interested in any other men who'd come by and try to flirt. I felt like I'd had it made.

Getting up to go to the washroom, I asked the girls to hold my spot and offered to bring them back some more drinks. They responded well to this.

Upon my return, I saw the girls playing "rock, paper, scissors."

Just what could they be plotting? I didn't ask.

I handed them some more fruity coolers, sat down again, and began to resume our conversation.

We ended up talking about our last semesters and summer plans. That sort of thing. I then found out that both were students of the faculty of fine arts. Luckily, I knew quite a bit about art history and I had a lot to say to them. I seemed to be winning them over even more. I was having a great time. We all were.

Mid-conversation, a drunken female classmate of mine walked by and mumbled, "So that's how it is done, eh? Arrive late with a cake, pull out your big nuts and immediately pick up a couple of hot babes?!"

We all laughed and told her to get lost. She laughed as she stumbled away with her middle finger pointed at me.

We then started talking enthusiastically about our favourite "funny moments" from our school year that had just passed. Sarah mentioned having to draw naked people and they both fell into hysterics. Zoe followed up by saying that all the models were gross. "All the women were fat and flabby, and all the men were just creepy. They all had such small dicks, too."

She seemed to have no problem saying this in front of me. I was secretly very happy we'd reached this level of rapport.

Sarah agreed while also laughing. She then asked me point blank if I'd ever considered modelling for an art class - telling me she thought I had a hot body and "if you don't mind me saying so... a great-looking penis. I was surprised to see that."

Zoe laughed out loud in response to Sarah's uninhibited forwardness and concurred, saying,

"Yes, and big nuts too. Haha... yes, he should be a figure model - even though a large penis can sometimes overtake the art and be a little distracting."

Sarah then wasted no more time, coming in closer to me and quietly saying, "I want to give you a blowjob tonight. I want to feel your fat dick and balls in my hands and I want to suck on your big cock head. Would you like that?"

I nodded yes, trying to not look too overwhelmed by the idea. By this time, Zoe was fairly close to me too, and she heard all of what Sarah had just said. I almost lost my mind when Zoe added, "Yes. Me too - I want to also."

Both girls looked at each other and smirked once again. Sarah got up and motioned us forward, winking at the both of us as if to say, "Let's all go find somewhere private."

Zoe and I got up and proceeded to follow Sarah. She headed toward the stairs going up to the second floor.

"There's bound to be an empty room up here."

I'll end the story there so you can use your imagination. Have a look at that picture once more. It looks remarkably similar to us on that night and sums the rest up of the story rather nicely.

We did find eventually an empty bedroom with a lock on the door. Once disrobed to their panties and bras, those two hot women gave me the hottest dual blowjob of my life. Slowly, with a lot of intense, slobbery sucking, licking, and stroking. A lot of ball play, too. A lot of women sometimes forget to play with the balls.

I shot out a massive load of cum, which they happily shared.

Next, I gave them both the best oral I could. Licking one while fingering the other and vice-versa.

I received no complaints, only moans, groans, and lots of writhing in the sheets.

We didn't fuck, as we had no protection. Oh well.

Over the rest of the summer, I spent a lot of time with both of those girls. So much oral sex and eventually some well-protected fucking. But mostly lots of handjobs and blowjobs in cars and sometimes in public spaces like mall fitting rooms and even in a public library!

Sometimes alone, but often together as a threesome. We were a team!

I miss my college days...

Published 
Written by Storyman77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments