Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

"Mac soothes Grace after some upsetting news."

8
2 Comments 2
122 Views 122
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"My apologies for taking so long to publish Part 3. When I made the decision in Part 2 for the attackers from Grace's past to take their own lives instead of going to trial and then jail, it necessitated rewrites of several upcoming parts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But it was the right direction to take the story. Grace deserves to be done with that part of her past. So, I thank you for your patience. I hope you will enjoy this part of the story."

Chapter Nine

Mac woke to the feeling of soft hands on his hard cock. As his brain registered what was going on, he grinned a sleepy grin.

“What are you doing, my naughty little redhead?”

“If you have to ask, I must be doing it wrong,” Grace said impishly.

“It was a rhetorical question, Gracie. You’re not doing it wrong at all.”

She laughed and slipped under the covers to help herself to his shaft. She gave the head several teasing licks before hungrily devouring him.

“Oh, fuck, Grace! Oh, Jesus! You make my dick feel so fuckin’ good!”

Feeling smug, she purred and worked his stiff pole deeper into her mouth until it was lodged in the back of her throat. Delicate fingers played deftly with his balls, turning him on even more.

Mac’s hips rocked as she continued her erotic torment. She was relentless. She eased back, swirling her tongue around, and deep-throated his cock again and again. Each thrust into her throat took him deeper until her nose touched his belly, making him moan loudly.

Working him into a sexual frenzy with her oral talents, she cleverly sent him over the edge with a quick squeeze of his sac. She felt his balls constricting in her hand before they let go, and he shot his load down her throat.

“Holy, fucking Christ!” he shouted in a feral growl. “You’re such a wicked little cocksucker!”

Grace kissed her way up Mac’s body until she found his sensual lips. Their tongues danced passionately until Mac broke off the kiss and said, “My turn!”

He dove under the covers and found her treasure there, waiting for him to open her up and take what he wanted. Sliding two fingers into her, he made quick work of licking and nibbling her clit, causing a nearly instant climax.

“Someone was worked up,” he mused, returning for seconds and thirds.

When he attempted a fourth helping of dessert, she pushed his head away and demanded, “Fuck me!”

Enjoying her delicious nectar had him hard again, so he was more than happy to oblige her. Throwing back the sheet and blanket, he spread her legs and held them open in the air. He thrust into her and pounded her pussy like a sex-crazed frat boy.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me harder!” she begged.

Hammering into her, he felt her body quake as she came in waves of orgasm. He continued until he could hold back no longer and shot this load deep inside her amazing pussy.

He stayed inside her, enjoying the pulsing contractions of her final orgasm, and then pulled out and fell on the bed beside her.

“Holy hell, Grace. Whatever possessed you to start the morning with rousing sexcapades?”

“Surely, you aren’t complaining.”

“Oh, hell, no! I loved every fucking second! It’s just been a while since we’ve enjoyed morning sex. We should probably get a move on, though. The kids will be up soon."

Grace laughed and turned her body away so Mac could spoon her. “By my watch, we can grab another hour of sleep before we have to get up.”

Mac frowned and looked at his watch. “So, you woke up early and horny?”

“Horny, yes. Early? Well, only because I set an alarm on my watch.”

“You set an alarm to wake up so we could have sex?”

“Yep! I know, I’m a genius. We have a busy day today and won’t have time for a mid-day booty call. So, I figured I’d wake us up early, suck and fuck like bunnies, and then grab a little more shut-eye.”

“I love you so much, Grace,” Mac said as he held her close against his body. They were quiet for a bit when he asked, “Do bunnies suck?”

“Go to sleep, McKinley!”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Chapter Ten

Having gotten back up to nurse Mimi while Mac fed DJ, Grace allowed her eyes to flutter closed while she sat and rocked with the baby for a few moments. Grateful that her darling husband had taken the harder of the two jobs, she made a mental note to grab something with caffeine so she wouldn’t be yawning all day. Then she smiled inwardly—it had been so worth getting up early for some fun lovemaking.

Mac hit the shower, dressed, and took both kids down to the third floor, where Claudette waited for her charges. Then, he headed down one more flight to his office to prepare for the workday.

Grace sat in her dressing room, slipping on some gray pumps with a low heel, and marveled at the opulence that surrounded her. It was indeed a far cry from the mat she slept on at the home of the brothel owner in Cote d’Ivoire. Koffi had been kind, she recalled, when she’d needed kindness most. The fact that he came into her mind was a surprise to her. She’d spent so much time blocking out her time living in Africa, trying to forget the ugly past, that she’d never bothered to look behind her, even at the good parts.

And there had been good parts, she thought wistfully, just not enough to make her ever want to return. She put thoughts of her past out of her mind, content that she finally could. The attack and that life were distant memories now. The freedom from worry tasted sweet.

She selected a smart gray suit to match the shoes, complimented by a powder blue silk blouse. She frowned; the pencil skirt that had once hugged her hips was a little loose. She checked her watch and realized there was no time to change before meeting with Dax Olsen. She took a second look in the mirror, decided the outfit looked fine, and headed down to the business level of the beautiful Upper East Side Manhattan brownstone she called home.

She took the stairs and ran into their house manager on the way.

“Is everything okay, Bentley?”

“Never better, my dear. I was heading up to get the fourth-floor guest room all set.”

Grace frowned. “Are we expecting company?”

Before Bentley could respond, Mac came around the corner excitedly. “We most certainly are having company. I was just on the phone with Franz Huber. He asked if he could visit, and I told him our home was always open to him. I probably should have asked you first."

“Don’t be silly; you don’t have to ask. Franz is like family,” she answered. “Is there a special reason he wants to come to New York?”

“I asked, but he was evasive in his answer. I’m sure part of it is so he can meet our beautiful daughter.”

“Well, whatever the reason, he’s welcome here. Now, we should head into our meeting with Dax.”

“Just a heads-up, he was difficult when I met with him originally, and every time he called me saying he had a better offer, he still wanted a ridiculous amount of money for his firm. Honestly, I don’t expect things to go much differently this time. Especially since he didn’t put any new numbers in his proposal.”

Grace pursed her lips and inhaled sharply. “Well, I’d like to start the meeting, if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind at all.”

Avery showed Dax Olsen into Grace’s office. The Stewarts wanted to make it very clear that Grace was running the show. Once they were all seated, she wasted no time cutting to the chase.

“Dax, we’ve reviewed your proposal, and I’m quite puzzled. You said you were serious this time and understood there would be no deal without a significant drop in your asking price. Yet, this certainly isn’t reflected in what you sent us,” Grace said sharply.

“Well, if you look at today’s market...” Dax started.

But he didn’t finish because Grace startled him by tossing a printed copy of his presentation on the desk before him and lashing out at him. “I did look at today’s market, and, frankly, this proposal is insulting. You were given the opportunity to make your pitch, and this is what you came up with? If anything, you’ve inflated the value of your firm. We already have a presence just across the river in Brooklyn, plenty close to New Jersey, so we don’t need your firm. But you need us, don’t you, Dax? You have outdated business practices and old office equipment and have made questionable investments within the past year.”

The look on Grace’s face told him that he’d made a grave error in underestimating her. He figured she was McKinley’s COO because she was his wife and, likely, a good lay. He didn’t realize she would be smart enough to dig deeper.

“I can come down with my price, but I still would like to stay in a place as the manager of this location. I’ve done my homework, too. I know that is your trend.”

“We have done so in the past when it was warranted. But, Dax, you are offering me a company you have run into the ground and depleted its value.”

Dax took offense to her tone. “I’m not offering it to you, Miss Remy. I’m offering it to McKinley Stewart.”

Mac did his best not to react. Better to let Grace handle this asshat.

“It’s Mrs. Stewart, which you are well aware of, Dax. I’ll be frank; I don’t want your company, nor does my husband. But I’m willing to offer half of what you are asking plus a lovely severance package. I don’t need a New Jersey location, but I’d like to add your customer base to my Brooklyn office. I have Kyle Anthony running that location. I’ve been talking with him about expanding, and this would be a way to keep it fiscally smart.”

“But my customers are in New Jersey. They won’t want their accounts taken over by a New York firm.”

“Mr. Olsen, Stewart Enterprises is a global IT firm. I imagine your customers will be thrilled to have their accounts included in our portfolio.”

“My customers prefer dealing with a small, local company.”

“Then why would you come to me and ask me to buy you out?”

When Dax didn’t speak, Grace answered for him. “Perhaps it’s because your company has been bleeding money for months, and it’s either be acquired or go bankrupt, isn’t it?”

Dax stared at his shoes for a moment. Then he looked up at Grace and cut to the chase. “What price would you give me that keeps the firm in New Jersey and keeps me at the helm?”

Grace tried to feel empathy for the man. But he’d been less than forthright about so many things that she found compassion hard to muster.

“Dax, I’m sorry, but I don’t see you as someone I want to have in charge of any office. You don’t strike me as someone who can confidently run a division of our firm. Therefore, my offer of half your asking price plus two months' severance pay stands. Take it or leave it.”

Realizing that creditors would soon be breathing down his back, Dax Olsen knew he was running out of time and options. But he needed to feel like he’d won even a tiny victory.

“Three months’ severance, and you’ve got yourself a deal,” he said, holding his chin in the air.

Mac waited quietly while his wife pondered the counteroffer. She stood, so both Mac and Dax stood as well.

“Nope, two months is more than generous. You can think about it, or you can decide to try to find someone else to buy your company. I wouldn’t wait too long, however. The longer it takes, the lower the value will be. Avery will see you out. My offer stands for two weeks. Let me know.”

Grace walked out of her office and headed up the stairs to the third floor, where her children were being expertly cared for by Claudette. She needed some time with their happy little faces to help her heart stop feeling like it would beat right out of her chest. She’d been ruthless. And though the situation ultimately warranted it, it was still exhausting.

She certainly appreciated that Mac gave her free rein to handle Dax however she wanted. She hoped he agreed with her, but it had been hard to gauge his opinion with that stoic look on his face.

“Regardez, mes enfants, your mama has come to visit! I was just about to give Mimi a bottle. Would you prefer to nurse her?” Claudette asked.

“I do, but I don’t want DJ to feel left out,” Grace said, biting her bottom lip as she tried to decide what to do.

juumsoraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
juumsoraTS

“I’ve got DJ,” Mac said from the doorway.

Grace’s face lit up, making Mac grin. “I figure we both earned some time with the kids after that meeting.”

“Magnifique! If you don’t mind, I’m going to the kitchen to make a grocery shopping list for Bentley. I want to ensure I have all the ingredients necessary to prepare special meals while Herr Huber is here. I won’t be long.”

“Take your time, Claudette. Our next meeting got canceled, so we have some unexpected time.”

Grace sat in the rocker, nursing her daughter, and delighted in the vision of Mac on the floor, in his suit, no less, playing trucks with DJ.

Merlin appeared out of nowhere, stared into Grace’s eyes, and blinked twice.

“Do you need some attention, too, little guy?” Grace asked the adorable black kitty. Although Merlin was no longer a kitten, he was still a pretty small cat with big, round eyes most of the time.

He meowed, then jumped on Grace’s lap to cuddle up with the baby. Mac glanced over and smiled, making Grace feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

Chapter Eleven

Bentley poked his head in and instantly regretted that he had to interrupt such a lovely family moment. Clearing his throat to make his presence known, he made eye contact with Mac.

“Do you need me for something?” Mac asked.

“If you have a moment, I need to speak with you.”

“Of course.”

Puzzled by Bentley’s serious demeanor, Mac stood up, grateful that Grace seemed preoccupied with the kids and the cat, and walked out of the room.

“What’s going on?” Mac asked.

“I’ve just been informed that Dax Olsen was struck by a bus after leaving here and was killed.”

“What? Oh, my God! Where?”

“57th Street, near Madison Avenue. It’s unclear if he didn’t see the bus or walked out in front of it intentionally.”

Mac was rendered speechless.

Claudette appeared with the shopping list for Bentley. Sensing the conversation was not a happy one, she handed the list to him and slipped back into the room, where Grace sat with both kids and Merlin on her lap.

Grace looked so content that Claudette didn’t ask what might be happening in the hallway.

“Oh, goodness. I could stay here all day. But I should probably head back to my office and pull up the projection reports before my call with Brendan. Thanks so much for taking such good care of our babies! I love that you speak some French to them as well. My father would be happy.”

Grace handed Mimi to Claudette and gave DJ one more hug and kiss, which left him giggling. Merlin feigned indignation at losing the comfy lap, but he was already wandering out of the room with his tail held high.

Bentley and Mac stopped talking the minute Grace entered the hallway. She looked at both men and could tell something was gravely wrong. Surely, this wasn’t about how she handled the Dax Olsen meeting; Mac wouldn’t involve Bentley in that conversation.

“What’s wrong?” she asked nervously.

“Let’s go upstairs,” Mac answered grimly.

“Mac, I have a lot of work to do. I have a phone meeting with Brendan and..."

“Grace, please humor me. We can talk about it upstairs.”

“If you’re planning to scold me over how I handled Dax...”

“I’m not, not at all. I just...”

“What?”

Bentley put a hand on Mac’s shoulder. “Grace, when Mr. Olsen left here, he did so on foot. While walking down 57th Street, he walked in front of a bus and was killed instantly.”

She froze, unable to speak.

Mac took her by the hand to the elevator, got on, and pushed the express button. When the door opened to their residence, he led her to the sitting area. She sat silently momentarily as he knelt before her and held her hands.

Then Grace spoke softly. “This is my fault. I pushed him so hard, he felt like he had no other choice.”

“We don’t know the details yet. No one is sure if it was intentional or accidental. You didn’t push too hard, baby. You were a ruthless badass, but that’s just good business sense. Neither of us could have known if he was in a suicidal state of mind. We don’t even know if he was; it’s possible that this was an accident.”

“I wasn’t just ruthless; I was a cold-hearted bitch. I don’t even know why I felt the need to cut him down as hard as I did, but once my adrenaline kicked in, all I could think about was getting my way since I was annoyed that he’d wasted our time.”

“Grace, you were not a cold-hearted bitch. If you were a man, people would say what a shrewd businessman you were. I’d have said something after the meeting if I felt you were out of line. But I was fuckin’ impressed with how you handled him,” Mac assured her.

“Still. He was upset, and he stepped in front of a goddamn bus. I need to lie down. I need… I need Avery to reschedule everything except for my meeting with Brendan. That’s not until 3:00 p.m.”

“I’ll let him know. Then I’ll come back to check on you, okay?”

Grace nodded. She slipped off her shoes, lifted the covers, and climbed into bed. The tears came hard and fast, and she sobbed with her face in her pillow.

Mac spoke with Avery and decided to reschedule the rest of the day except for Grace’s meeting with Brendan O’Sullivan.

“If she’s not up to it, I can handle that, sir,” Avery assured Mac.

“Thanks, Avery. I appreciate it. I’ll text you if I need you to take care of that. I’m going to head up. Take messages from everyone, except if the police call. Buzz me immediately if they call or show up at the door.”

“Why would the police come here?”

“This is the last place Dax Olsen was before the accident. They may want to interview us as the last people to speak with him while he was alive.”

Avery nodded. “I will let you know. Please don’t worry about anything. I’ve got it all under control. If I need help, I’ll ask Uncle Bentley. Take care of Grace. Bentley said she looked as pale as a ghost.”

“She thinks this is her fault somehow—that he was so distraught when he left here that he walked in front of the bus on purpose,” Mac explained.

“That’s nonsense. He wasn’t distraught. He was badmouthing Grace as I escorted him out. He was mad as hell, but he didn’t seem troubled. He said, ‘That redheaded bitch can suck my dick if she thinks I’m going to accept her fucking offer.’ Then he stormed out.”

“Thanks. I appreciate knowing that. I will share that with Grace. I’m sure it will make her feel better.”

After Mac left the office, Avery pondered the oddity of Grace feeling better by being called a redheaded bitch. But he knew Mac was right. If she was suffering from misplaced guilt, knowing Dax had been an ass as he left should help.

Bentley stopped Mac on his way upstairs. “If you need anything, you need only ask.”

“Thanks. Avery said Dax seemed pissed but not anxiety-ridden when he left. Hopefully, that will make Grace feel better.”

When Mac reached their bedroom, he found Grace exhausted and sleeping. He removed his shoes, set his phone's alarm for 2:00 p.m., and climbed in next to her.

He didn’t think he would sleep, but around 1:00, he heard Grace stir and realized they had both slept soundly.

Chapter Twelve

“We must have been more exhausted than I realized. Of course, that may be because some horny redhead woke me up for sex this morning,” he said playfully, tucking a stray curl behind her ear.

She offered him a weak smile and said, “I appreciate your attempt at levity. But I still feel so shitty about what happened.”

Mac’s phone buzzed before he could respond to Grace’s thoughts. He read the text from Bentley silently and then out loud for Grace to hear.

The police interviewed Avery and me. It was merely a formality. Eyewitnesses at the scene confirmed that Dax Olsen tripped on an uneven spot on the sidewalk and stumbled into the path of the bus. It was a tragic accident, not a suicide. Please let Grace know.

Grace sat quietly as she processed the information.

“I spoke to Avery before I came upstairs,” Mac said when she remained silent. “Before you even try to suggest that he tripped because he was upset, you should know that Dax was pissed at you when he left here, not distraught.”

Grace nodded. It was still a lot to take in. She’d been harsh with the man, and now he was dead.

“Let me soothe you, darling. Let me take your mind far away from here.”

Not waiting for her reply, Mac kissed her passionately until he felt her relax in his arms. He nibbled his way down her neck, stopping to capture a tender nipple between his teeth. He alternated tiny bites and voracious sucking till he had her hips moving, divulging her need. Before she could cum, he switched to the other breast, bringing her close to the edge yet again.

Ignoring her whimpering protests of being denied release, he planted soft, wet kisses along her tummy until he found her needy pussy, glistening with arousal. His tongue danced along the pink folds of her labia but avoided her hard little nub.

“McKinley!” she chastised him, making him laugh.

“Patience isn’t your strong suit, is it, darling?”

“Not really! Not when you are driving me mad like this!”

He chuckled and gave in. If her ravenous pussy needed devouring, he’d happily oblige. Flicking her clit with his tongue, he slipped a finger inside her and teased her from within as well. Sucking and nibbling sent her over the edge almost instantly.

“Again,” he demanded, resuming his wickedly erotic oral pleasure. His tongue flicked the little gold ball that adorned her needy little pussy, working her into a frenzy, and he was rewarded with the sweet taste of her juices as she came hard into his mouth.

“Oh, God, Mac! Yesss!”

Pleased that he’d given her such an intense orgasm, he repeated the delicious process several more times before she begged, “Please! I need you inside me!”

He moved to enter her, gazed into her eyes, and whispered, “I love you.” Then he slowly slipped inside her, watching her eyes flutter.

With slow, deliberate moves, he made love to his wife. And, for a change, she seemed content with his unhurried pace. So often, she begged for faster, harder, and deeper thrusts. But today, she seemed happy to let him take all the time he wanted. And so he did.

He was amazed at how long he was able to hold off his climax amidst the waves of intense orgasms his drawn-out lovemaking had succeeded in giving her. Eventually, though, he ached for release and pumped mercilessly into her. His balls felt as though they might burst until he finally allowed himself to let go and fill her with his seed.

Grace looked up at him dreamily. “I love you, too,” she whispered.

“Better?”

“So very much so,” she sighed.

Cuddling her close, Mac said, “I vote we let Avery handle the call with Brendan.”

“Make it happen,” Grace agreed.

While he grabbed his phone to text Avery, Grace’s phone buzzed. She picked it up, delighted to see a message from Franz.

Guten Tag, Liebling. I want to thank you and your husband for allowing me to visit. I look forward to meeting Meine Enkelin, Mimi.

There was a pause, then three dots, which indicated that he had more to say.

I wonder if I might bring a friend if it isn’t too much of an imposition.

Grace frowned for a moment. Then, catching his meaning, she texted back.

Don’t be silly! It’s no imposition at all. Please bring your lady friend along.

His response was swift.

I’d feign ignorance, but I won’t insult you. I do, indeed, have a lady friend, and it’s important to me that you meet her and give me your thoughts.

A loving warmth washed over her. Her honorary father wanted his daughter to approve of his girlfriend. It was so touching that it made her eyes misty.

I’m sure I will love her, Papa.

On the other end of the phone, Franz Huber’s eyes got misty, too. It was the first time Grace had used the endearing term, Papa. He wondered if she even realized it. Either way, he was delighted and looked forward to bringing Nadja to meet his American family.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments