Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Joan Gets It On

"since becoming a widow her son has had her wondering"

36
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Jeff Middleton is nineteen years old and I lives in the North of England, near Manchester, with his mother Joan. His father died four years ago but he and his mother are doing ok and making the best of things. He's starting to go out more now he feels his mother is coping ok.

On this night he’d fallen asleep drunk while watching incest porn. His mother came into his room the next morning as she always did when she knew he’d been chaotic the night before; falling about and talking nonsense. Eventually she persuaded him to go to bed. 

On that morning the hangover had given him a huge erection, which wasn't unusual for Jeff. Normally he would just lay back and jerk it off but on this occasion he'd heard his mother's knock. He quickly pulled a sheet over his throbbing cock, though it was a pretty obvious tent pole, which he knew she'd notice. 

“You were in a mess last night, sweetheart; how’s your head?”

She propped him up and fed him coffee, as she did most mornings. His mum was amazing; she was his best pal, always, through thick and thin. She’d had a rotten time with his dad’s illness and because of that, he loved her dearly and tried to give her special care.

“I’m ok, mum, I’m fine. Thanks for the coffee.”

“I’m dying to ask you about that thing you were watching on your laptop. Motherlust wasn’t it? What's that all about? It sounds naughty.”

“Not really Ma, just a bit of porn that comes on sometimes. Don’t really know.”

“Well, as it was still running this morning I watched some of it before you woke up. It’s a site about sons having sex with their mothers isn’t it?”

“Yeah sort of, I don’t really know, I haven’t watched it.”

“C'mon spill the beans, of course you've watched it.”

His mother was always very straight to the point; she didn't fuck around. 

“Do you find it embarrassing to talk about?" she said. 

“I suppose I do. With you, that is. But that’s natural, isn’t it?”

She thought about it for a moment, then said, “I suppose, but if it’s a thing that really goes on, there’s no reason we shouldn’t talk about it.” 

“But aren't you concerned where it might take us?”

“How?” said Joan.

“Well, if we’re actually talking about sex between a mother and son, it could be us… us having sex…together.”

Joan was perplexed. “Yes, obviously, although that’s a bit of a leap. We were talking generally but, theoretically, yes, I suppose it could be about us. Who did you think we were talking about?”

That exchange had given Jeff an even more serious hard-on. Joan was completely unabashed and Jeff was shocked!

“So does it really go on, you know, mums and sons?” she went on.

“Sure it does,” he said. “A few of my friends have had sex with their mums, and do have regularly. It's no big deal to them; mostly the mothers are divorced, but not always.

“Are you sure it's not just boy talk,” she said,  “you know, boys bravado and vivid imaginations?”

“Maybe some, yeah, but not many, it's a real thing. One guy has pictures of him and his mum together, you know, doing it. It’s not always mums, sometimes sisters too, even mums and sisters together. Thing’s away from the public eye are pretty full on these days, Ma.” 

“My god,” said Joan, “where have I been all this time?” 

She was clearly in shock, he could tell by her face. But he knew she wasn't disgusted, just kind of disappointed in herself that she was so naive. 

Jeff's mum is no prude. When he was young, parties were a regular thing in the house and Joan would really enjoy herself. He recalled there would be arguments later because his dad hadn't much cared for her flirty behaviour. He also remembered hearing them fucking regularly. Not one to hold back, “Fuck me, baby, fuck me, get to me, that’s it, get me, fuck me,” was her regular cry! 

Joan is a good looking woman and Jeff had no problem jerking off to her. She had particularly great nipples which she made little effort to conceal and which featured highly in his wank fantasies!

A few days later, Joan brought the subject up again, she'd clearly been dwelling on it. They were enjoying a drink after dinner. 

“You're not going out tonight, sweetheart?” she said. 

“I thought I'd stay in with you, just for a change. I miss our chats.” The real reason, of course, was Jeff had a feeling the family sex thing might come up again…and he was right! 

“I was thinking about the mother-and-son thing. So taking our conversation to its logical conclusion, you’ve been thinking about us having sex?”

Jeff’s first instinct was to deny it, but for some reason he didn’t, far from it. "Yes, of course, all the time, actually.”

“Really?” she said. "Oh, do tell, this is getting good.” 

“Sex between us? Absolutely, I think you're hot.”

“Thank you, kind sir. I know I’m fishing for compliments but why?

“Well, you’re pretty, you’ve kept your figure. You’re just hot, Ma. When you wear your nightie, those nipples…my god.”

She blushed. “Your dad used to love them; he spent a whole lot of time on them. So when you’re thinking about us, do you get an erection?” 

“Of course.” There was an obvious question coming down the track. He knew it was coming and sure enough… 

“So… have you got one now?”

It was a question that any other time would have completely floored him, but now that they were really into it, actually talking about having sex together. So it was incredibly liberating for him to just answer completely honestly. 

“Now you come to mention it… yes, I have.”

“How interesting,” said Joan. “How very interesting. Can I see?”

She leaned forward and placed her hand on his groin and began to trace out the contours of his erection. 

“Mmm, I see what you mean.” She was trying to remain cool but her voice was cracking 

now. ”Is this good?” She said. 

Jeff thought he might pass out! It was dawning on both of them that they'd passed the moment of no return. She slipped her hand into his shorts and grasped his shaft, pulling on it gently as she spoke.

“Are you ok with this baby? Just relax. Don’t be nervous. If we’re going to play, that’s all it is, no big deal. By the way, you have a gorgeous cock.”

She kissed him gently on the lips and stroked his face. “You’re a gorgeous boy, I love you.” Then she kissed him again, this time longer, a different kind of kiss, squeezing his cock tighter as they kissed. She moved her hands to his face, holding it as her tongue flicked into his mouth and he responded with his. His cock was raging as the kissing got more intense. He instinctively moved a hand over her breast and felt her gasp.

TSexxxDealer4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSexxxDealer4u

“Mmm, that’s good, baby. Help me with my top. "He eased her top over her head to reveal her gorgeous tits straining against a pretty white bra. She moved a hand to her back and her breasts spilled out. Her nipples, those nipples he’d lusted over for ages, were standing, hard and proud before him.

“You like them, don’t you, baby,”she said. “Suck them for mummy, that’s it, use your tongue. Mmm, that’s good.”

He sucked on those puppies for an age before Joan said, “Let’s take it upstairs, sweetheart; follow me up in five minutes.”

The five minutes gave him time to get his act together; he was trembling with both excitement and concern about how he was going to deal with what was to come, but he needn't have!

Jeff walked into the bedroom. Joan was lying naked on the bed, slowly running her fingers through the light covering of reddish fair hair just above her pussy, allowing her fingertips to engage with her clit. Her nipples were still standing like chapel hat pegs, now stiffer than ever.

“Strip off, baby, and get on the bed.I know you must be nervous  but I'll look after you.” She said. 

He did as he was told and lay beside her.

“Lie still, Jeff, and do as I say.” His cock was rock hard and he felt faint when she took it in her hand. She worked it slowly as she kissed him and spoke to him.

“Put your head between my legs and taste my juice. That juice is for you, baby, when you're sliding your big cock into me.” 

He moved between his mother's milky white thighs and pressed his face into her pussy. The smell was intoxicating, like nothing he'd ever known. It was just her, her smell. Now he came to think of it, it was a smell he’d known his entire life.

“You can lick me if you want. Suck my pussy lips into your mouth…that’s it.

Now I want you to lie on top of me. Take your weight on your elbows and press your lovely hard cock against my pussy, but don't let it slide in yet. Now kiss me and tell me whatever enters your head.”

He did as he was told. Their tongues were dancing together and Joan was talking dirty. He longed to ease his cock into her but suddenly he knew, he just knew…unbelievably and disastrously, he was going to cum.

“Ma, I'm gonna... I'm sorry…I…can't…ah..ah..fuck."

He shot a full load over her pussy and her belly.

“I’m sorry Ma, I couldn’t…” She stroked his face and kissed him, then ran for the bathroom to clean up. 

She returned and snuggled in beside him.

“Stop right there and listen to me,” she said. “I’m not as naive about life as you might think. I know this kind of thing goes on. There is no end of stuff about it from women’s groups online, I actually know quite a lot about it, and I’ve made it my business to find out. I certainly don't have a problem with it with single mothers, it’s just sex after all and if nobody gets hurt so be it.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now. Watching you lying in bed with a huge hard-on. Do you think I didn’t want to jump in beside you? I wanted that cock inside me, I’ve been horny as fuck once I got over your dad. I’m guessing you haven’t seen the vibrator under my pillow? I just didn’t know how to make it happen. Discovering that porn site on your laptop was my moment. 

"I thought something like this would happen, that you'd struggle to hold it. You're still learning, my love. It's ok, baby; everything’s fine. We can rest for half an hour and you’ll be ready to go again and then you can show me your best moves. Think of the time ahead now we’ve started; it’s exciting. You're my big man now!

As it turned out, his cock was beginning to twitch after ten minutes. Joan was fondling him gently and kissing his cock until it was fully restored to it's usual six inches.

“There, that's my big boy,” she said as she took him in her mouth and worked her tongue on the dripping pre cum.

She sucked him for an age till she sensed he was getting close, then straddled him and expertly guided him to her wet pussy, lifting and lowering her hips to move the head in and out of her deliciously wet cunt lips.

Finally, she sat down on him and took his entire length.

“Oh my god, Jeff, you feel so good, so big.” Her nipples brushed his chest as she began kissing him, giving him her tongue and searching out his. 

Joan was in charge now, she was riding him, lifting up then bearing down, sliding her pussy up and down his shaft at will. Her face was contorted with pleasure as she took what she'd been missing for so long. Her panting quickened into short gasps and he felt her pussy begin to spasm around his cock.

“Oh god, oh…fuck…get me…get to me baby… make me…I'm cumming, I'm fucking…I'm gonna… cum…aahh.”

Her nails dug into his arms as she surrendered to a massive orgasm. Her son was fucking her, at last, after all the fantasies they'd both kept secret, he was deep inside her and she was in heaven. 

They barely left the bed that day. 

Around 5 a.m., Joan awoke to feel Jeff’s tongue on her pussy. She pulled him up and whispered dreamily. “Fuck me, baby. I’m half asleep but fuck me gently. Give me your cum. When you’re done, go back to your bed, sweetie. I need to sleep.”

Down at breakfast, neither could stop smiling. Joan put her hand over his and spoke. “Well, things have certainly moved on. Last night was awesome, darling. We’ve opened up a new chapter, haven’t we?”

Jeff nodded and squeezed her hand.

“But we have to get this right now. We need to have an understanding. Sure, we can have as much sex as we like but we have to keep the same lives. What I’m saying is that I may be your fuck buddy now but I’m still your mother and that’s never going to change. We can’t act like a couple, we can’t sleep together. The only thing that’s changed is that we’ll fuck each other occasionally. I want you to have girlfriends too, just like now. And from time to time I might want to have dinner with a man. Can you deal with that Jeff? It’s the only way it can work my love.”

He took her hands in his. “I know, Ma, I’ve already thought about it. I know you’re right. We’ll be fine.”

Jeff had something he never thought possible; he was engaging in regular sex with his mother and she was loving it. He thought that for a young man not yet twenty, he had life by the balls, and of course he did.

It does make you wonder how many mothers and sons are fantasising about exactly the same thing tonight!

Published 
Written by Bergerac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments