Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.title

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.description

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text_2

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And More-Second Evening

Joan's Black Stallion comes back for more

With Jim and her husband off to work, Joan's mind and body start thinking about what will come when they return this evening. Joan was thinking, What should I wear? I want to seduce Jim and his exquisite body and make him want to take and fuck the hell ou...

The Unknown Caller

Janet received a call at work from an unknown person.

Hello there. I'm Janet. I'm in my early forties, divorced, and my kid is in college, so I'm very much on my own. Conversely, I manage a very successful real estate business, which keeps me extremely busy. In terms of sex, there's not much to discuss. I do...

Classroom Stories - Chapter 3

Naked medical exam at school.

It was the beginning of May at the St. Margaret’s Academy for Wayward Girls, and between the final few days of the spring semester and the start of the mid-year break, summer fell upon the school with the promise of all it had to offer. In the typical Arc...

A Summer Night With B

A hot summer night, two teens, obvious really.

It was that hot summer of 1976. I'd known B for about six years, all the way through senior school. I knew she was a great kisser. She knew how to use her lips, and her tongue seemed to have a life of its own. I'd first discovered that a year or so ago in...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Mentor, Chapter 1

Young Bodie needs the help of an older man to advance his career.

“I’m going to set you up with a mentor.” Bodie was disappointed. He was feeling strangely refreshed and alert at the end of his session with Dr. Samenschlag, although he noticed his knees were a little sore and there was a strange taste in his mouth. But...

The Door Clicks Shut

Her room at last

We approached her room, and Susan passed me her cardkey. Taking the hint, I thrust it into the slot, to be rewarded with a green light. ‘So symbolic,’ I thought. The door clicked shut behind me, and I saw she had set up a dim light to cast a soft glow on...

Relieving the Tension

“Our presentation is tomorrow, and I can’t think straight around you right now.”

“We have to do something about this sexual tension,” I said, stretching my back. “What?” His eyes snapped guiltily to my face. He’d been staring at my chest. “Sorry, what?” “Our presentation is tomorrow, and I can’t think straight around you right now.” “...

Splatter

Creampies are great and all, but sometimes decorating is more fun

On your knees quick, cause I’m about to bust, Mouth open, tongue out, waiting for that nut, The pressure’s building, the cum’s rising, When white sprays, I’ll roar like a Viking. Your pose, so demure, yet depraved and slutty, I tilt your head back and pai...

Arabella Jones: Upper Class Slut - Part Seven

Arabella takes a detour whilst being driven to lunch.

Irritatingly, my car had developed a complicated fault, which required it to be away with the garage for over a week. In the interim, Charles had arranged for one of the company’s drivers to be on hand when I needed to go anywhere. Terry was an ex-soldier...