Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arabella Jones: Upper Class Slut - Part Seven

"Arabella takes a detour whilst being driven to lunch."

50
3 Comments 3
976 Views 976
1.9k words 1.9k words


Irritatingly, my car had developed a complicated fault, which required it to be away with the garage for over a week. In the interim, Charles had arranged for one of the company’s drivers to be on hand when I needed to go anywhere. Terry was an ex-soldier in his early 40s, who dressed smartly in a dark suit and clearly kept himself extremely fit. The thought of seducing him occurred to me almost immediately.

Having made arrangements to be driven to a lunch on the Wednesday, Terry arrived promptly and parked the gunmetal grey Land Rover Discovery at the front of the house. Shortly afterwards, I stepped from the front door in a figure-hugging jersey minidress, finished off with a roll neck collar. The natural stone coloured material hugged the contours of my figure, running down over my toned bum to the mid-thigh. A pair of soft black suede high heeled thigh-length boots completed the look.

Terry greeted me politely, opening the door for me as I reached the car. Thanking him, I slid into the back seat and pulled on the seatbelt. Climbing into the driver’s seat, Terry discretely adjusted the mirror so that it afforded him a good view of me in the back. I smiled inwardly with satisfaction, and slowly crossed my shapely legs; carefully shifting in the leather seat to ensure the dress rose up to reveal the lace tops of my hold up stockings.

Pulling my mobile from my clutch bag, I dialled a number. “Em, darling, how are you?” After enquiring after her husband and only son, I moved on to more interesting aspects of her life, “and how is Mickey; still shagging you at every opportunity?”

“God, Em, I envy you,” I purred, my eyes on Terry as he watched me in the rear-view mirror. “It’s been far too long since I was given a good seeing-to,” I continued, whilst running a manicured fingernail over the jersey, which was stretched across my generous breasts.

“Charles? Darling, you know he doesn’t satisfy me; small and unimaginative is no way to make a girl cum,” I responded, circling the finger gently over my nipples, which hardened against the soft cashmere.

Maintaining eye contact with the driver, I slowly uncrossed my shapely legs and pushed forward slightly in the seat; the short dress riding even higher. “What I need is to be fucked senseless by a real man,” I pouted, running my hand over my thighs as I parted them, revealing the absence of any underwear.

“Taken by him,” I continued in a low tone, my fingers tracing up the length of my inner thigh and onto my shaven mound. Terry’s wide-eyed gaze was fixed on me as a red painted nail glided softly over my clit and along the moistening lips of my exposed labia. Returning his stare, I parted the swollen labia with my index and ring fingers, the latter adorned by an expensive wedding ring, before easing the middle finger into my quim.

“Held down and pounded with his hard cock,” I moaned softly, working my finger in and out of my now sopping fanny. Waves of arousal flowed through me, until it was too much to bear. “Must go, Em darling; something has come up,” I panted breathlessly, with eyes fixed wantonly on the driver.

Clicking off from the call, I tossed aside the mobile. “Hurry up and find somewhere discrete to park,” I commanded in a low moan; my now free hand straying to my heaving boobs, whilst I toyed myself hard. Nodding at me with a salacious grin, Terry turned off the main road and navigated his way to a derelict factory.

Parking inside one of the disused buildings, he climbed out from the car. Removing his suit jacket and tie, he tossed them on the driver’s seat and moved around to open my passenger door. Whilst I swung my legs up and positioned myself facing the open door, Terry swiftly removed his trousers and underpants; his impressively thick and hard dick springing free as he did so.

“Want to be fucked by a real man, do you, Mrs Jones?” he sneered, grabbing me by the waist and hauling me towards the edge of the seat. Running hands down under my shapely calves, he lifted and spread my legs wide, before stepping forward between them.

“I want that cock buried in me,” I hissed, reaching frantically for his manhood as it bobbed in front of his flat stomach. My sense of arousal was unbearable; I was pleading with my lust-filled eyes for him to enter me. With strong hands holding my legs spread obscenely wide, he pressed the engorged head against my mound. Lifting my calves slightly, Terry slowly pushed forward.

“Mmmmmphhh,” I gasped when the fat crown parted my labia; my folds spreading over his cock as he slipped the head into me. With a smug look of control, the driver paused. My expensively cut blond hair fanned out against the black leather backseat, I looked up the man my husband had assigned to chauffeur me and whimpered with frustration.

“Needy bitch, aren’t we,” he chuckled, watching me pound my fists against the leather in exasperation. With agonising slowness, Terry eventually eased the first few inches of his shaft into me; l let out of low groan of lust as the thick girth stretched the walls of my pussy.

Holding my gaze, he pulled back slightly and held himself there. “Give me your fucking cock,” I growled, eyes flashing with frustration, frantically pressing my pelvis up and towards him. Moving his hands onto my thighs for better purchase, Terry shifted his balance and buried himself to the hilt inside my aching

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

“Oh, fuck, yes; that’s what I wanted,” I screamed; my hands grabbing at his shirt, ripping it open whilst he began to take me with a series of hard, fast movements of his hips.

“Does my boss know his wife is a little whore, who spends her afternoons on her back,” the driver growled, pistoning his cock in and out of my sopping quim.

“Hasn’t…got…a…fucking…clue,” I panted, raking Terry’s chest with my manicured fingernails in time with each deep, staccato thrust; near to climax already from the pressure of his thick cock filling me and stretching my pussy walls.

“You dirty fucking slut,” he sneered, hammering my pussy with increasing vigour, sweat dripping down onto the cashmere of my dress.

“Don't stop; don't stop; don't you dare fucking stop,” I wailed, my body shaking and my pendulous breasts bouncing with the force of his thrusts. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking, fucking, God,” I sobbed, my pussy spasming around Terry’s rampant manhood as he continued to pound me relentlessly. My sobs turned to a silent scream when the orgasm rippled through me; my mouth a perfect O, and my whole body shaking with its force.

Sobbing for breath, I felt him suddenly pull out of me. Looking up in irritation, I saw Terry hitch up his trousers and walk around to the other rear door. Opening it, he dropped his trousers again, his member rampant. Pulling me roughly across the backseat, the driver positioned me so that my head was hanging over the edge. “Does your husband ever fuck your face, Mrs Jones,” Terry demanded, tilting my head to the perfect angle for a cock that was slick with my own juices.

Reaching forward, he yanked the expensive dress up over my breasts, before pulling the mounds of soft tanned flesh from the confines of the scalloped-edged cups of my tulle balcony bra. Slowly, he inched his rock-hard length into my mouth. Responding, I adjusted myself so that it eased down my throat; my hands gripping the leather edges of the seat when he pushed it deeper.

“Oh, you nasty bitch,” Terry moaned, his hand on my throat, watching his dick bulge out the skin around my neck. Holding onto my pendulous boobs, the driver began to plunge his thick member rapidly in and out of my mouth. His hands kneading my tits, his breathing loud, I could feel his pelvis smacking against me as he used my face.

Fighting for breath, I tapped frantically on his legs. Terry ignored me and continued to work himself in and out of my throat. I frantically tapped again; this time, he withdrew slowly. Gasping for air, I coughed and gagged; saliva and pre cum pooled in my mouth. Tears rolled from my eyes, mixing with mascara and the slobber running down from my mouth.

“That’s all the rest you get,” he grunted, steering his cock back between my bruised lips. “Take it all, slut.” Terry demanded, over the sound of me gagging repeatedly whilst he fed his thick length deep into my mouth with long deliberate strokes.

The driver was relentless in fucking my mouth. His rough hands abusing the soft downy flesh of my breasts, and his balls slapping rhythmically against my face, he grunted with exertion as he used me for his pleasure.

Eventually, I could feel his cock begin to swell and twitch, and his breathing change. "Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he grunted, holding my head firmly in place. Stiffening, he buried his cock deep in my mouth and came hard, emptying the cum from his heavy balls straight down my throat.

As his orgasm subsided, Terry slowly released me and slipped his cock from my mouth; a long stream of slobber hung between his slick length and my bruised lips. Swallowing the last of his cum, l looked up at him, breathing hard and staring at the thick girth I had taken all the way down into my throat.  Drops of semen were oozing from the glans. Reaching with an elegant index finger, I drew it across the head, collecting the sticky white seed; then, with a lascivious smirk, I ran my tongue over the tip, cleaning the cum from it.

“You really are a filthy whore.” he grinned, slapping my face lightly with his still semi-rigid member, and wiping it clean on my flushed cheeks. With a wink, I sat up and pulled my dress back into place. His trousers back on, Terry joined me in the back of the Land Rover whilst we both sorted ourselves out.

Having cleaned myself up, and whilst in the process of reapplying makeup, my mobile rang. “Hello, Darling,” I answered, raising an arched eyebrow at the driver, “how’s your day?”

“Oh, lunch was good. I had some pork, which was very filling. The sauce was delicious, if a little salty,” I continued, my fingers tracing over Terry’s crotch. “Yes, Terry has been looking after me extremely well,” I purred, as the driver’s manhood began to grow again to my slow and gentle touch.

Tucking the phone between ear and shoulder, I used both hands to free his hardening length, whilst I listened to my husband tell me he needed to work late. “That’s a shame, darling,” I sighed, wrapping long fingers around his driver’s thick shaft; “I am sure I can find something to entertain me until you get home,” I murmured, giving Terry an enquiring look as I stroked his cock into full hardness.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments