Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summer Night With B

"A hot summer night, two teens, obvious really."

28
4 Comments 4
843 Views 843
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was that hot summer of 1976. I'd known B for about six years, all the way through senior school. I knew she was a great kisser. She knew how to use her lips, and her tongue seemed to have a life of its own. I'd first discovered that a year or so ago in a teenage fumble while walking home one evening. Then, about a week before this story, we clicked.

B had great tits, soft and full with large sensitive nipples that I knew she loved to have sucked. She squirmed on my lap and guided my left hand to her welcoming breast. I slipped my other hand past her knee, along the soft skin of her thigh. I was expecting it to be pushed away. B let me carry on, further and further until I felt the wetness between her legs.

She broke off from the kiss and whispered, "R's room," then winked. I followed her, struggling to contain the painful erection in my jeans.

She stood with her back to the window. She was small and pretty, with a bob of blonde hair surrounding her round face. She looked at me through those sexy, pale blue eyes. B was pretty without being beautiful. She radiated attraction. I'd lusted after her for ages.

I closed the door and reached past her to pull the curtains across. She lifted the cotton sun dress slowly over her head revealing first the pale blue of her knickers with the tell-tale darker damp patch, and then her luscious, soft 36Cs.

"Great tits B" I said, this was my first full view of both in their glory. She guided my hands towards them and her dark nipples stiffened to my touch as I circled them with my fingers.

"Your turn," she whispered, reaching for my jeans. The button was undone in a second, and they fell to my ankles as soon as she lowered the zip. I stepped from them and raised my polo shirt over my head. I held her close, her lips met mine again, her tits pressed against my chest sending what feel like pure electricity through my skin.

I guided her towards the bed, and she fell backwards, parting her legs as she did so. She raised herself and removed her knickers, revealing a dark brown bush and the first glimpse of her welcoming pink lips.

I lowered my boxers and my cock broke free, large, and proud. "Hello, he's nice, please leave him bareback, it'll be fine," she said, reaching forward to caress my balls. I moved forward and lowered myself between her legs, easing them further apart as my right hand sought her tight, wet hole.

She bucked her hips towards me and ground herself against my hand as I slipped two fingers between her welcoming lips. I leaned towards her and took her right nipple into my mouth, teasing it gently with my teeth. B gasped as I started to work my fingers inside her, slowly increasing the pressure. As I moved my mouth to her left tit she started to pant excitedly, then thrust upwards and sluiced my hand with her juices.

We kissed as I moved upwards into place, feeling her soft warm thighs as she wrapped her legs around me. I slid slowly into her tight, wet, welcoming pussy. She pressed towards me, encouraging me deeper. She was tight, like a glove that was one size too small, but her flesh yielded willingly. I paused, withdraw slightly then drove slowly into her again, thrusting deeper. She writhed as I eased myself deeper into her with each foray. Finally, I was balls-deep in her, feeling them slap against her as I probed her depths, driving into her cervix with each stroke.

DaianaJacobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaianaJacobs

I ran my right hand under her round arse, and she forced herself even closer to me as we went faster and deeper. I felt her start to tense around me and I knew I couldn't last for long. She clamped her legs tight as her internal muscles started to convulse around me. I drove in deep and released stream after stream into her just as she went over the edge.

When I regained my breath, I buried my face between her wonderful tits. She was breathing deeply, legs still holding me close. I eased up and kissed her tits then her lips. She relaxed and I felt a flood of juices as I eased out of her. She reached down between her legs and cupped her small hand to catch some of it before she started to lick it from her fingers.

She broke the silence, "Best fuck ever; I want more big boy." In one movement, she rolled off the bed, dropped to her knees and took my now-hardening cock deep into her mouth. I knew those lips were great for kissing, but she knew how to use them to best effect in other ways too. Instantly I was rock hard in her mouth as she sucked hard, bobbing deeper until I felt the tightness of her throat and then my balls bouncing off her chin.

This was only going to end one way, and it was going to end that way pretty soon. I placed my hand on her neck to slow her and she looked up at me, eyes watering. She stopped bobbing but maintained suction, then withdrew slightly and worked her tongue up and down my shaft as she massaged my balls with her soft hand. She closed her eyes as she started to move slowly, then faster. She closed her mouth slightly so that her front teeth made gentle contact with me. I knew I would explode before long. B moved her hand from my balls and squeezed the base of my shaft with one finger pressed hard. I was hanging on, but only just.

B knew what she was doing, she took her hand away and drove me deep into her throat, my balls pressing hard against her. I erupted, she withdrew slightly as soon as the first spurt had gone down her throat and took the rest into her mouth, swirling her tongue around me as she sucked every drop from me. She pulled away and poked her cum-covered tongue out at me before she swallowed every drop.

"Never mind the best fuck, that the best BJ in the history of the world," I said.

"More to come," she said, "when you're ready."

It wasn't just the summer of 1976 that was hot.

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments