Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Hot Summer - B's Side Of The Story

"We finally got together"

16
1 Comment 1
943 Views 943
1.5k words 1.5k words

Summer 1976 was hot, ridiculously so. When we finished school, I lived in floaty dresses and as little underwear as I could get away with—ok, sometimes none at all.

I'd known G all the way through senior school. I'd liked him from the start, in the way that you do when you are still really only a kid. Then I fancied him. He's not an Adonis type, but he's a really nice, decent guy, intelligent, articulate, and generally nice to know. Truth be told, I wanted to be his first, I wanted him to be my first. Sadly, we never quite got together, we almost did once but someone rang the doorbell just as we were getting down to things.

Anyway, I lost mine to Small Dick. I'll call him that because he had a small dick. He was a moron, the sort who coerced his way into a girl's knickers. I fell for it. It was so underwhelming, not even wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, more like "is it in yet?" I never knew who was G's first, he will never talk about anyone he's been with. It's nice to know that he'll never talk about us either. I suspect it was Jay, they were very close for a long time, or the daughter of those friends of his parents, all blonde hair and tits. It may have been T the Tart, she had most of the boys in our year. He certainly had her at some point.

G and I did have one magnificent snog one evening after a party. He could kiss! I met him about a week before this story at the local sports centre. We kissed again, and I invited him to a small get-together that I invented on the spot at my friend R's house.

I think I'm quite pretty, not slim and elegant like some but I think my arse looks good in a pair of jeans and I've decent legs. I'm often complemented on my eyes, which are blue. The trouble is, men have always noticed my tits. The equipment arrived when I was about sixteen and from then on I was rarely looked in the eye. G always did though, he's nice like that. Anyway, my tits are really sensitive, and I love to have my nipples sucked. It took G about five minutes to work that out once I sat on his lap. He was all over me and I didn't care, especially when his hand went up between my legs to the soaking wet patch.

I remember I said something like "R's room," then winked at him (dirty slut) before scurrying off, leaving him to disguise the bulge in his trousers.

He followed me upstairs and closed the bedroom door as soon as he came in. He made his intentions obvious by reaching past me to close the curtains. I pulled my sun dress up over my head. I know I had a big wet patch in my knickers, but now was not the time to be coy, was it?

He cradled my tits, the first time he'd seen them. I remember he said something about them as he circled my hardening nipples before kissing them in turn.

I reached down to his trousers. The bulge was huge and must have been hurting him. I undid the button and unzipped him. All the while he was kneading my breasts sending waves of desire straight to my pussy. His jeans fell to the floor, and he took off his T shirt. I kissed him, pressing my tits against his chest. It was like electricity as we made skin contact. I felt his erection pressing against my yearning flesh.

He turned me around and guided my slowly backwards onto R's bed. I lifted myself up and removed my kickers then spread my legs, what a tart eh? He stood between them, lowered his boxers and I saw his huge cock. He was twice the length of Small Dick, probably three times the girth. I felt the first spasm in my pussy.

He reached into the pocket of his jeans. I reassured him that bareback would be fine. I sat up and caressed his balls, they were huge especially in my little hands. He moved forward and lay alongside me, and I felt his fingers on my dripping lips. All I could do was to push my hips up to welcome him in as he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. I thought I would have an orgasm there and then as he worked his fingers gently inside me, then he changed tits and I came, squeezing his hand with my legs to hold him inside me.

AlbertaAllenn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbertaAllenn

As I relaxed, he moved on top of me, I parted my thighs and then wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer as he lodged that enormous member between my lips. He slid into me, parting my tight pussy, cleaving a path into me. He paused, I relaxed, then drew him into me, easing my hips towards him as I pulled downwards with my legs. He pulled back, then slowly pushed into me again, as he went deeper, I thought I would explode, then he started to thrust quicker and deeper still, I thought I would split in half, but my flesh yielded. I felt his balls slapping against me and I knew he was in up to the hilt. He paused again and I ground against him, feeling him pressing hard against my cervix.

He took things slowly at first, then I felt his hand under my arse, touching the entrance. I pushed upwards and I think I yelped. Then things just happened in a rush, my pussy started to tense, then pulse, then it locked around him. I squeezed hard with my legs, holding him close, I felt like I was on fire, then he drove fully into me and I felt jet after jet of hot semen hit me just as I had a huge climax.

Next thing I knew he was lying with his head between my tits, I was still holding him with my legs and my pussy was pulsing gently. He kissed me on the lips; I relaxed and he withdrew, sending a gush of juices all over my thighs and R's bedcover. That'll teach her. I reached down and felt it on my hand, I licked it clean. No idea what gave me the idea but it tasted great.

I know I spoke first, I wanted more. I rolled off the bed and knelt between his legs. As I touched his cock, it started to stiffen. I lowered my lips to the tip as it rose to meet me. I took him into my mouth and he went hard as a rock. I knew what to do; Small Dick had forced me, but this was a whole new game. I bobbed and sucked hard, slowly easing him deeper, then took him past my gag reflex as quickly as I could. I moved my tongue around his shaft and he moaned. Must be doing something right. Finally, I felt his balls on my chin. Pat on the back, I think for getting that down, pat on the back of my throat more like.

I sucked and bobbed. He moaned more. I went faster, then felt his hand on my neck. I knew I couldn't go any deeper but the I realised he was about to come. I eased back and worked my tongue round and round his tip while massaging his balls gently. We made eye contact and I started to run my teeth gently along his shaft. So much for no nails, no teeth. I squeezed the base of his cock to stop him from coming. I ran my tongue around and around. He was about to lose control. I released my fingers and then I thought I'd drown.

The sheer volume surprised me, he kept gushing and gushing. I managed to gulp one mouthful down but he delivered more. Then it stopped, and I pulled back, regaining control and sucking every last drop from his softening cock. I swallowed again and looked up. My eyes were streaming. I sucked hard and pulled away. I didn't spill a drop. I licked my lips., poked my cum-covered tongue out at him then swallowed the remainder.

"Never mind the best fuck, that the best BJ in the history of the world," he said.

I wanted more. We fucked again on the way home, with me bent over a bench in the church porch. I may write later about walking home weak-kneed and knickerless. We stayed together for three months. I don't think my legs were together much in that time. We stayed friends to the end of school but work meant we drifted apart after that, well, except for an incident at R's wedding.

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments