Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And More-Second Evening

"Joan's Black Stallion comes back for more"

39
3 Comments 3
933 Views 933
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story please press like. Comments are always welcome, I will respond. I try to put a few pictures on my media site enhancing the story."

With Jim and her husband off to work, Joan's mind and body start thinking about what will come when they return this evening. Joan was thinking, What should I wear? I want to seduce Jim and his exquisite body and make him want to take and fuck the hell out of me and turn him into a bad boy. I want to be Jim's sex slave. All Jim and I have done so far is add to the extreme lust building in my body.

How do I greet him? Should I touch his manhood when I do? God I want Jim so bad. Maybe I should invite my husband to fuck me as well? If not early on Jim's visit, but later or after Jim has fucked me deep and hard.

What should I cook for dinner? Does it matter? I am unsure how long I can last after Jim arrives before I get sexual satisfaction. His cock is so beautiful and big, he smells and tastes so fucking good and makes me so horny. Just thinking about him makes me want to orgasm right now, should I?

I will wear that bright pink dress so Jim will have easy access to my horny cunt. I am up for anything right now. I hope I can make it through the day without changing my soaked panties too many times.

Joan got busy cleaning the house and making dinner, trying to keep her mind off of tonight's sexual rendezvous with her husband's work friend, Jim. Joan did her hair and makeup, slipped on her dress, and removed her panties. She looked in the mirror and liked what she saw, Her dress was short, showing a lot of legs, and much more when she sat down, especially if her legs were not crossed. She wanted to seduce Jim, but not come across as a horny slut.

Joan could not help herself, as the time dragged by while waiting for her husband and Jim to arrive. Her hand was massaging her pusey every chance she got, but that was not enough to give her any relief from the growing lust inside her body.

Finally, she heard the car come into the driveway. She sprinted for the door, opening it wide, the wind caught her dress and flung the material into the air, exposing her legs and much more for everyone looking her way, to see. Jim approached with a big smile, sweeping her off her feet with a huge hug and passionate kiss in the doorway.

Joan did not pull away, or worry about exposing herself, she only had one thing on her mind, and Jim's greeting set her body on fire, full of erotic lust, desiring to be taken. Jim gently set Joan back on her feet, with a big grin, across his face and a large bulge in his pants.

Joan's husband followed Jim into the house, giving Joan a loving hug and kiss, as he whispered in her ear, "Enjoy yourself, my dear lust-filled wife, as I will lick you clean from Jim's fucking, and then fuck my naughty wife until she explodes, cum and pissing all over me. Jim has talked about you all day at work, telling me how much he was looking forward to his visit with us tonight. He was quite pleased with the events of last night's visit, especially with you. I think he appreciated the lust and enthusiasm you showed for him and his beautiful black body. I hope Jim can satisfy all of your sexual needs!"

Joan had already prepared cocktails for the three of them. They all stood at the bar, Jim on one side of Joan and her husband on the other, drinking and talking and joking about sex and the naughty things Jim might do to her. Joan felt Jim's large hand sliding down her dress while pulling up her skirt until he found her firm ass, caressing her thighs and cheeks. Joan giggled saying, "You naughty man, don't start something you can not finish, as dinner is almost ready. I have been thinking about you and your huge cock all day, which has made me super horny. I want you to treat me like your personal whore tonight,"

Jim gave her a good slap on her firm cheeks, saying, "Your husband said I could do whatever I wanted with you, as long as your intense lust is satisfied when I leave in the morning. So drink your cocktail down before I take this horny bitch and have my way with you. You will not forget this night, with your black stud soon."

Joan pulled away from Jim, saying, "We should eat dinner now before the food spoils and my lust-filled body overcomes me,. I could go down on your cock right here and now." All of Jim's touching and caressing of her body, along with the descriptive details of the fucking she was going to get, had affected Joan, to the point her lust-filled body was about to explode.

Jim spoke, "You're a horny slut, you need to get fucked right now, dinner can wait. Your cunt is drooling down your legs as we speak." He picked Joan up and carried her over to the cushioned chair. He slid her dress down her naked body, her feet and the dress touched the floor as his lips closed in on Joan's, passionately kissing her, with his tongue tangling with hers, deep in her mouth.

Joan was moaning with lust-filled pleasure, her hands searching for his hidden treasure, wanting to touch, feel and taste his huge black cock inside of her wanton body. She undid his pants, letting them slide to the floor, as her hand slid into his briefs until she found the object of her desire. She said to herself, God his cock feels so smooth, warm, and large, I want his cock so fucking bad. Her hand was not able to surround his large swollen shaft, as she moved her hand along his silken skin, caressing his huge black cock.

Her legs went weak as the lust built to a boiling point in her body. He picked up Joan's limp body and laid her over the stuffed chair arm. Her naked body, fully exposed and dripping with her excited love Juice's. Joan's face and breasts were buried in the chair. All this erotic lust-filled desire was happening right in front of her husband.

Joan felt Jim's hands caressing her ass and cunt, Joan yelled out, " I am yours, to do with me as you please, I am a naughty girl who needs to be punished and then fucked like a white whore. Strap this bad girl's ass until you turn my cheeks red with welts. Then fuck my horny dirty ass with your thick black cock, fill me with your seed, I love sucking black cock fresh from fucking my ass. All day I have thought of the naughtiest things you might do to me, to satisfy my slutty lust and your horny cock"

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

With those words ringing in his ears, Jim pulled out a large black vibrating dildo. He rubbed the dildo along her soaked cunt for lubrication, then pushed her ass cheeks apart, and slowly slid the vibrating dildo into her tight ass. Joan moaned in heated passion as the vibrating dildo was buried, deep in her ass.

Jim picked up his leather belt from the floor, his eyes fixated on her ass with the dildo protruding between out between her white cheeks and hitting her ass firmly with the belt. Joan's whole body jumped with the surprise and sting from the leather belt, sending pain and lust throughout her body. Jim spoke, "Your my horny bitch, I am going to welt your ass good before I fuck your gaping hole." Jim strapped her over and over, each slap causing her to yelp out in lust-filled pain.

Joan yelled out, "Please fuck my ass with your huge black cock, now. I am begging you." Jim stopped the strapping of her welted squirming ass and slowly pulled the vibrating dildo from her dirty hole. Jim guided his swollen cock into her now gaping ass hole while holding her hips firmly. Jim shoved his cock deeper and deeper into the bowels of her body until his balls were touching her welted ass.

Joan groaned loudly as Jim proceeded to fuck her deep hole, the lust boiling over in her body from the ass fucking she was receiving. Joan's body was overwhelmed with desire as she exploded in extreme orgasm, shooting cum and then pissing all over Jim, the arm of the couch, and the floor. Jim slowly stopped fucking her ass, as he pulled his long black shiny tool from her dirty hole.

Jim lifted Joan's trembling fucked body from the arm of the chair, carrying her to the master bedroom. He laid her out on the bed, then lay down beside her, his body lying in the opposite direction of hers. He pulled her naked body on top of his, her face and lips hovering above his ass fucking cock, and her dripping pissy cunt laying on his face. Jim spoke, "Suck it bitch, suck my ass fucking cock until it explodes with my seed into your mouth. Fuck my face with your pissy cunt, I want to taste all your juices as you consume mine."

Joan first licked then pushed her lips onto Jim's still swollen cock. She was losing control of her body, as she fucked his face hard with her juicy cunt, while suckling his ass fucking cock, deep in her throat. Jim was also fully aroused, as he drank the juices from her cunt while fucking her gaping ass with his hand. Both were in the throws of heated passion. Joan was totally consumed sucking his cock and balls when her body went into another extreme orgasm as she was fucking Jim's face.

Joan exploded cumming and pissing all over Jim's face. Jim continued licking and sucking her juices and fucking her ass, when his mind and body reached a mind-shaking orgasm, filling Joan's mouth and throat with stream after stream of his black cum. She gagged and coughed as she swallowed his cum, letting some drool from her mouth as she spread his cum on her face and breasts.

The two lay on each other breathing hard, fuck juices flowing everywhere. Joan finally rolled off of Jim's body. She turned around and cuddled into Jim's arms, and body, their lips covered in fuck juices, came together in a passionate kiss. They fell asleep holding each other's fucked bodies.

When Joan woke up in the morning, she felt a tongue licking and sucking her fucked body. She assumed it was Jim, but it felt different somehow. She then realized it was her cuckold husband, licking her fucked cunt and ass clean. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide. The lust started building in her body again, as she caressed her breasts while holding her husband's head down onto her cunt.

Joan opened her eyes and saw her husband, cock hard and swinging in the air, as her husband cleaned with his tongue her fucked cunt, getting ready for his sexual assault on his slutty wife. He had watched her for two nights, making love to a black stranger, and now he was taking his wife back. His balls were full of cum and he intended to give his wife the fucking of her life.

Her husband told her how naughty and slutty she had been with the black stallion, "You're a bad girl, fucking a stranger's black cock right in front of your husband. You know what that does to me, I am so fucking horny. Get up on your knees, I am going to fuck your cunt from behind until you lose control and orgasm, and then I will breed my wife with my seed. Maybe Jim was right, you are a fucking slut.

Her husband fucked the hell out of his wife's drooling cunt, while slapping her ass and assaulting her breasts and erect nipples with his rough hands. Even after she orgasmed he kept fucking her, until he exploded, filling her cunt with cum and then squirting cum all over her ass and back. His wife was one fucked bitch.

He collapsed on her as she sank to the bed, his head resting in her hair. Joan finally whispered out, where is Jim? Her husband whispered back, he left hours ago babe, and told me it was my turn as he was going. Joan giggled, amused at how the night had turned out, she was oh so satisfied. Her lust had been quelled, at least for now.

As Joan lay on the bed, breathing hard, she thought to herself, I am one horny slut, and always will be.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments