Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Relieving the Tension

"“Our presentation is tomorrow, and I can’t think straight around you right now.”"

77
17 Comments 17
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“We have to do something about this sexual tension,” I said, stretching my back.

“What?” His eyes snapped guiltily to my face. He’d been staring at my chest. “Sorry, what?”

“Our presentation is tomorrow, and I can’t think straight around you right now.”

“Oh?” He regarded me curiously. I suspected this was the first time he’d ever been propositioned by a woman. He was attractive enough, and good at his job, but clearly uncomfortable spending so much time alone with me.

The company had flown us out a few days before the big client meeting so we could meet our contacts face-to-face and build rapport. We had separate hotel rooms, but my seniority meant I got a larger suite, which we’d set up as our base of operations. He slept in his room, but otherwise, for three straight days, we’d spent every hour together refining our pitch deck. We really only left the room for dinner and drinks with the clients.

I’m not sure what started the tension growing. Perhaps it was a subliminal thing. The entire time we were working from the sofa, my bed was in sight. Or maybe it was our physical proximity. Sitting so close together, it was impossible to avoid little moments of contact. My hand would brush against his, reaching for a pen. His leg would press against mine as he showed me something on his screen. I even became familiar with his scent…

Don’t get me wrong. He was perfectly respectful, aside from some difficulty keeping his eyes out of my cleavage. But after three days, I found myself wishing he’d be less respectful. My career has always been my priority, which doesn’t leave much room for chasing physical attraction. But the smoldering heat between us was difficult to ignore.

I knew he desired me. At one point, I had to plug my phone in, and unintentionally gave him a view down my shirt. When I looked up, he quickly turned away, and his face turned bright red.

Of course, I had to be certain, so this morning, I’d answered the door in my workout gear.

“Come on in and get started; I just need a quick rinse.”

He did his best not to stare at my nipples poking through my sports bra or ogle the way my tights hugged my ass. Even so, I swayed my hips as I disappeared into the bathroom, confident he was watching.

After my shower, I casually walked out wrapped in a towel. He looked up from his laptop, wide-eyed and flustered.

“Sorry, I forgot these,” I said, grabbing the lacy panties and bra I’d left on the bed. By the time I reappeared fully dressed (with my blouse unbuttoned a bit lower than I would at the office), he seemed quite distracted.

Now, here we were, the evening before our big presentation, and the tension was palpable. We’d had drinks with the client and came back to my room to make some last-minute changes to the pitch deck. But he could barely keep his eyes off me, and I was having trouble not losing myself in fantasies of pushing him down on the bed.

“You can’t think straight around me?” His expression said he wasn’t quite allowing himself to believe me. “Because of sexual tension?”

“That’s right. And I think you feel the same way.” I scooted closer to him, until our thighs were touching, and draped my arm over the back of the sofa.

“Um,” he swallowed. “I suppose that’s true.”

“If we don’t do something,” I said, tracing my finger down the buttons on his shirt, “we’ll be distracted tomorrow. We’ll mess up the pitch, and lose out on the deal. I don’t want that. Do you?”

“No. No, but, uh, what do you have in mind?” He shifted nervously, his erection starting to swell to life.

“I think,” I whispered, “we should get undressed…”

“Yes?” He shivered with anticipation.

“Move over to the bed…” I slid my hand up his thigh.

“Yeah,” he breathed.

“I’ll suck your cock…” I purred, squeezing him through his slacks.

“Ahhh!” His shaft throbbed under my touch.

“You’ll lick my clit…” I squeezed my thighs together.

“Oh fuck,” he gasped.

“Then I’m going to get on top and ride you until we both cum.”

His cock twitched urgently, and he stood up quickly, fumbling with his belt. I smiled and sauntered toward the bed, unzipping my skirt and letting it fall to the floor, quickly followed by my blouse. He trailed after, shedding his clothes. I pulled his arms around me and encouraged him to kiss my neck. He fumbled with my bra, but at last the straps slid down my arms, and I tossed it toward my bag.

He lowered his head to my chest, and eagerly licked my nipples. I inhaled at the sensation, and pulled him closer. He awkwardly shuffled out of his underwear, and I felt his erection bumping against my hip as I pulled him back up into a kiss. His hands explored my body, making my skin tingle.

Finally, I pushed him back onto the bed. He shuffled higher, cock swaying as he went. I crawled after him, making eye contact and licking my lips. He watched, enthralled, as I licked up the full length before taking him into my mouth. When I began to swirl my tongue around the tip, he gasped, and I tasted his precum. I moaned eagerly and started bobbing my head, taking him deeper. He put a hand on my shoulder, encouraging me as he began to lift his hips.

A wave of lust crashed over me, making my toes curl. His heat filled my mouth, and I wanted more. He cried out as I sucked harder. His thrusting grew more urgent, and he squeezed my shoulder. My insides clenched as I finally swallowed him, taking him into my throat. He groaned loudly as my lips met the base of his shaft. I held him there as long as I could, until my eyes watered, only backing off when I was about to choke.

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

I gazed up at him, gasping for breath, a string of drool stretching between my lips and the tip of his twitching cock. He growled hungrily and rolled me over onto my back. I lifted my hips to allow him to remove my underwear, then spread my legs wide for him. I felt the weight of his gaze on my pussy, and reveled in it.

He gave me a crooked smile, and then lowered himself between my thighs. He spread me open with two fingers and lapped between my lips, eager to taste me. I arched my back and gasped as he explored every fold, until his tongue pushed deep inside. He looked up at me over my mound, nose pressed against my clit, eyes full of hunger. I could only squeal and grasp the sheets as he devoured me.

Eventually, I couldn’t take any more. I needed him. I pushed him away and rolled shakily to my knees. He grinned and lay down on his back, ready for me. His cock, still glistening with my saliva, throbbed and twitched against his stomach.

Without hesitating, I climbed on top, hands on his shoulders, and sighed as I slipped along the length of his shaft. He seemed as hard as iron against my soft, swollen lips, which parted eagerly for him. I allowed myself to savor the feeling, grinding and sliding against him, letting the anticipation build.

He groaned and reached for my breasts. I leaned into his grasp, encouraging him to massage and squeeze. My nipples tightened under his touch, and I squeezed my thighs around him. He was lifting his hips now, humping against me, pulling back further, desperate to bury himself in my heat. I shivered as my body seemed to contract, waves of sensation rolling between my breasts and my clit.

Finally, I rocked back, reached down to position him, and allowed him to thrust inside. He cried out, and squeezed my tits hard, making me gasp and clench around his cock. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders and rolled my hips, changing the pressure. He stared up at me with eyes full of lust.

Slowly, I started rocking back and forth, savoring the way he filled me. He panted and rolled my nipples between his fingers. I moaned long and low, gradually increasing the pace. He was firm and unyielding, deep inside, and my pussy grasped and pulled, alternately trying to bring him deeper and push him out.

As we moved faster, the room filled with the sound of his prick thrusting into my cunt. I shuddered and bucked, tossing my hair and yelping uncontrollably. He grunted and growled, muttering curses under his breath. He stiffened, legs going rigid, about to cum…

I slapped him.

His eyes opened wide in shock, but his legs relaxed. Barely able to form words, I tried to tell him, not yet, that I needed more. I don’t know if he understood. He couldn’t answer because I had shoved my fingers in his mouth.

I felt my climax building, as if I was climbing a hill. Rocking back and forth on his swollen cock, the pressure built slowly. I felt myself grow tighter around him, every sensation amplified. He was buried deep inside, and I could feel every inch. My vision dimmed, my entire world narrowing to the feeling of him inside me.

I rode him hard and fast, fucking him until I saw colors. My thighs squeezed, my nails dug deeper. He groaned in protest, and I leaned against his hands on my tits as my orgasm crashed around me.

A gush of hot wetness around the base of his cock. Clenching and throbbing that seemed to start in my chest and roll down my spine around his shaft. Someone was crying out, embarrassingly loud.

He grunted around my fingers, and shook his head, trying to speak. Still savoring the lingering contractions, I pulled my hand away.

“I’m gonna cum! Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum so hard,” he blurted.

“Yeah, do it,” I growled.

“Fuck!” He went rigid again, and I felt his cock twitch.

Quickly, I jumped off and spun around, taking him into my mouth. He tasted strongly of my pussy. Immediately, he exploded, pumping his spunk against my tongue, mixing our flavors together. I looked up and met his eyes, letting him watch as I squeezed and sucked, milking out every last drop. His body rocked with each diminishing spurt, until at last, he lay still.

Instead of swallowing, I opened my mouth, letting his cum run out, pooling at the base of his shaft. He gasped at the sight, and I wrapped my lips around the tip for one last spurt, which I did swallow.

Finally spent, he collapsed, panting for breath, as I lay my head on his hip and absent-mindedly ran my fingers through the sticky mess we’d made. I felt utterly and completely satiated. With the tension released, I could finally think straight.

“Fucking hell,” he murmured.

“Mmm,” I agreed.

“What now?”

“Shower, maybe room service. Get some sleep, then the presentation tomorrow.”

“I, uh, I meant between us.”

“Oh,” I said. To be honest, it hadn’t occurred to me until that very moment that there might be anything between us beyond the immediate need. “Well, we seem to make a good team. You take direction well. I suppose it depends on how good a job we do with the presentation.”

“Okay.” He nodded to himself. “Right, the presentation. Then we’ll see.”

“We’ll see,” I agreed, smiling to myself.

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments