Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Convenience

"Vicki gets laid at work."

5
0 Comments 0
148 Views 148
2.3k words 2.3k words

Vicki had worked many of the different shifts at the convenience store during the time she had worked there, but her favorite time to work was overnight. During the wee hours of the morning, Vicki appreciated the relative quiet as the business would usually grind to a stop for a couple of hours, giving Vicki plenty of time to balance her drawer, do general clean-up, and take care of whatever needed to be taken care of.

One particular night, Vicki made sure she had taken care of her nightly chores early because she was expecting a visit from a man whom she had been admiring for a while. Frank was one of her regular customers, and every time he came in, the two would flirt like crazy. The last time he was in, Vicki had promised him that the next time he visited, he could count on having a good time. That night had finally come, so Vicki was extra sure that everything would be ready for Frank's visit.

Vicki never knew what Frank did for a living, but whatever it was, his schedule allowed him to stop by the store once a week, always at about 2:00 in the morning. This was that morning. Vicki continued to gaze through the window into the parking lot as she wiped down the counter while looking for Frank's pickup truck to arrive.

She turned to take a look at the clock and saw that it was only 1:30. Thinking she had time to take care of some business, she took advantage of the fact that there were no customers in the store, grabbed a stack of forms, and dove into the back office for a minute. Once there, she took a moment to file the forms in their respective folders when she heard the sound of a vehicle pulling up near the front door.

Wait, she thought to herself. I wonder if that's Frank.

She poked her head through the doorway and into the front of the store. Sure enough, she saw the familiar white pickup park in front of the entrance. She stood there and watched the slender body of Frank climb from his truck and then saunter into the store. Vicki bit her bottom lip as she admired her visitor. She loved the way his jeans hugged his hips, and when he turned, she could easily see the contours of his ass. For the time being, however, she was admiring the bulge she could see in his crotch. Vicki could sense that her pussy was beginning to moisten, not only by the sight of his bulge but also by the thought of the interesting time she knew she was sure to have.

“Hey, sweetheart,” Frank said as he walked through the door.

“C'mon in, Frank," Vicki replied as she went to stand behind the counter.

Frank walked up to the counter and was quite aware that Vicki was staring at the bulge that was continuing to grow in his pants. He made sure not to stand too close to the counter so she could continue admiring his package.

Vicki finally managed to look up and into his eyes. “Hello, Frank," she said as she smiled at him, “it's always nice to see you.”

Frank's eyes were also doing their share of traveling; he was studying Vicki's body as much as she was studying his. Vicki was still standing behind the counter, and Frank was able to see the shape of her titties; the red smock she wore as her "uniform," although modest, failed at completely concealing her shape. That fact made Frank a happy man.

Vicki noticed his gaze and responded by placing her hands behind her back and rocking her body back and forth to display her tits for her customer. “You approve?” Vicki asked.

Frank remained silent and simply nodded his head.

After a moment, Vicki leaned down and grabbed a small, pre-printed sign from a small compartment behind the counter. Vicki walked around the counter with the sign and headed for the door. Frank was able to glance down and see that the sign said, “Closed for inventory. Will reopen briefly.”

Once she hung the sign on the door, Vicki reached into the pocket of her smock, where she found a key ring. From the key ring hung a jingling collection of keys that formed a merriment of tinkling anytime she moved. Frank relished the sound of the keys jingling as Vicki secured the two of them inside the store; the musical sound almost seemed to perform an overture for the event that was yet to come.

“Follow me,” Vicki said, grabbing Frank's hand. She led her partner to the deli counter at the rear of the store. Vicki explained that the deli was the only part of the store that wasn't open 24 hours a day, and it was also the only part of the store that the security cameras didn't cover.

Security cameras, Frank thought. That worried him. Even though the cameras did not cover the deli section, there would be a video of him entering the store, which would also show the two of them disappearing toward the deli section. He expressed his concern to Vicki.

“Ha,” Vicki laughed. “Not to worry. The video is never reviewed, and once every twenty-four hours, it is erased anyway. We are going to the deli section just to be safe.”

That explanation eased Frank's nerves.

Still holding Frank's hand, Vicki led him behind the counter and turned to face him. She began unzipping her smock and whispered, “Our deli prides itself on fresh meat.” By then, her smock was completely open, revealing a t-shirt that covered a pair of tits, their nipples struggling to poke holes through the fabric.

Frank reached forward and began squeezing and twisting Vicki's nipples through her t-shirt as he leaned forward and planted a deep, passion-filled kiss on her mouth.

Vicki reached down and grabbed onto Frank's package—the one she admired when he had walked into the store. Her fingers began to squeeze his member through his jeans, and she could feel it continuing to grow. Just how big is this thing? she wondered.

As they continued their kiss, Frank reached down and began lifting Vicki's t-shirt, freeing her beautiful titties into the cool air. Her nipples pointed out like little rockets. Frank's tongue slid deep into her mouth as he began massaging both of her titties into his rough hands.

Finally, Frank had reached down to Vicki's jeans, where he began opening her pants and letting them fall to the floor. Vicki was ecstatic, as this was the first time she had ever been naked while at work, and she found the whole thing a huge turn-on.

They had been standing on one of those thick rubber pads, which provided some comfort as Vicki lowered herself to the floor and lay there with her legs spread open. Frank surveyed Vicki's hot body and enjoyed seeing the way her brown hair framed her face, and her tits spread out in an erotic pose. As he began staring down further, he saw Vicki's smooth pussy, which she had always kept shaved bare.

sofipretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofipretty

“I have to get a taste of that,” Frank proclaimed. He immediately laid down on the floor with Vicki, his face planted in between her legs. Vicki wrapped her legs around Frank's head and held him in position while his tongue began exploring the inside of Vicki's quivering pussy.

“Eat my pussy, Frank,” Vicki whimpered, “drill your tongue in further.” Vicki squeezed her legs tighter, causing Frank's tongue to dive even further into her sweet fuckhole.

Frank managed to pull his tongue from her cunt and begin sliding it up and down in between her vaginal folds. Finally, Frank found Vicki's clitoris, and he began sucking on it while holding it firmly in between his lips.

“Oh fuck,” Vicki cried out. Her juices began squirting all over Frank's face as she began cumming, and Frank hungrily lapped her pussy, savoring every drop he could squeeze out of her.

After a few minutes, Frank rose and said, “Since we are in the deli section, are you ready for some fresh meat yourself?”

Frank stood to begin unbuckling his belt. Vicki sat up so she could get a close-up view of the huge cock she had been squeezing. Frank unzipped his pants, and his huge cock sprang out, nearly poking Vicki in the eye as it bounced forward.

“Just how big is this thing?” Vicki gasped. She reached up and grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand. She then reached up with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around the upper half. Even though she was holding his cock with both of her hands, the head of his wonderful cock was still showing at the top, pulsing like a wild mushroom in a lush forest of pleasure.

Vicki opened her mouth wide and was barely able to fit the huge cock head into her mouth, but she loved the taste of his meaty dick. Frank reached behind her head to provide her support, and Vicki was sucking with all her might.

Vicki raised her head from Frank's cock so she could relax her mouth and began tickling the hole at the end of his dick with the tip of her tongue. Both of her hands were still squeezing his monster shaft while she tongued his cockhead and savored the taste of the pre-cum that had begun oozing from his hole.

“I have got to have that thing inside me,” Vicki said as she stood on the rubber mat. “Lay down, Frank, and let me go for a ride.”

Frank obediently lay down on the mat, his huge cock standing perfectly straight on its own. Vicki stood over him, straddling his waist, and began squatting down on him. Vicki's pussy was dripping with excitement, so much so that her pussy juice was leaking all over his standing prick. Finally, the head of his cock met Vicki's pussy lips.

"Oh fuck,” she said, “here goes nothing.” With that, Vicki began squatting lower, causing her pussy to stretch as Frank's massive pole began sliding up into Vicki's hungry cunt.

Vicki moaned loudly as she was receiving the fuck of her life. She squatted down slowly until she had one-fourth of the meaty member inside her and paused momentarily to enjoy the feeling. Her next effort sent her sinking on his pole further until she had half of his dick inside her. She opened her eyes, looked down at Frank, and said, in between breaths, “Your huge cock feels so good in my little pussy."

“Can you take any more?” Frank asked.

“I will certainly try,” Vicki happily responded. Vicki took a deep breath and began sliding lower and lower onto Frank's standing cock. Vicki's body began rocking frantically as she began enjoying yet another orgasm, and for the first time in her life, she had an orgasm that had been brought on by the sheer size of a guy's cock.

The orgasm seemed to relax her pussy enough that, within a few seconds, his entire tower had crowded its way deep into Vicki's hot cavernous cunt.

“Oh my god!” Vicki exclaimed as she relished her ride. “You have the most amazing cock I have ever experienced!”

“Take me, Vicki,” Frank moaned. “I have a huge load building up. and it is going to shoot at any moment!"

Vicki was grinding her hips down on Frank, and she loved the way his standing rocket felt inside of her. Very soon, she became aware of the feeling of his cock beginning to send a shiver up her spine. His sperm began gushing inside, sending gallons of goo to fill her wonderful cunt. Vicki almost felt her body lift a little as she felt the cum splattering against the back wall of her pussy.

After a minute or two of solid cumming, the sexual storm had come to an end; Vicki's body began rocking slower and slower until it came to a complete stop. To pull herself off of his cock completely, Vicki had to stand on her knees to be tall enough to allow his dick enough clearance. Once free of her vaginal prison, his cock flopped across his stomach; the sound of it falling reminded Vicki of the sound of a tall tree being felled in a forest.

Unfortunately, the two were fucking at Vicki's work, so time was of the essence. Vicki had to climb off of him and reach up to the paper towel dispenser so they could clean up as much as possible. Within minutes, the two were soon completely dressed. As she walked him to the door, she told him about how she loved fucking around as a swinger and that she even played around with her cousin Billy. She invited Frank over to join in on some sexual fun at home.

“That sounds like a good time,” he said. “Is it usually just two or three people, or do you ever have more joining you?”

"Oh, yes,” Vicki replied. “Besides Billy and me, we have a couple who lives next door and joins us quite often. We also have some friends from out of state who occasionally visit. I hope you can come and join us sometime, as you would most certainly be the center of attention," she said as she grabbed his massive cock once again.

By now, they were standing at the entrance to the store. Vicki had removed the closed sign and unlocked the pair of glass doors.

“I would be honored to come to one of your parties,” Frank said. With that, Frank headed out to his white pickup and pulled out of the parking lot.

Vicki sighed deeply as she watched him drive away. She couldn't wait to introduce him to her friends.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors