Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Morning Solo

"Happy Sunday! (;"

24
5 Comments 5
782 Views 782
1.5k words 1.5k words

My boyfriend went on a golf staycation with his friends for the weekend and today is his last day. To say that I’ve missed him would be an understatement. I love my free time as much as the next person, but I also love and thoroughly appreciate spending time with him.

So I decided to plan a little surprise for him when he came home. I cleaned our house, went to Costco, bought all the of groceries to make his favorite dinner, and got some of his favorite local beer.

After a long day of cleaning and running errands I decide to take a shower and start slowly getting ready for Dalton to come home.

As I’m showering, I start thinking of him and how excited I am to see him. My nipples start to perk up and all of a sudden my pussy is aching. I had really missed him fucking me this weekend and couldn’t wait to put my vibrator away after having some long and horny nights. So, I start playing with my nipples under the warm shower It feels so good that I start moaning. I’m soaping my body and running my loofah over the my sensitive tits and it makes my nipples go even harder. Then something comes over me and I decided to stop. I was going to save all of my 'excitement' for Dalton. It was only a handful of hours until he was home, I could do this.

(Insert narrator voice here: she quickly found out that she, in fact, could NOT do this.)

I finish my shower and start my full routine; skin care, drying my hair and lotion my body. As I’m as applying my moisturizer to my body, my nipples go hard, yet again. It’s as if they have a mind of their own and are trying to get me to succumb to the aching feeling in my pussy. I stand in my bathroom, fully naked and start playing with my nipples in the mirror, twisting and rolling them in between my fingers with them gliding so smoothly after just being moisturized. I can see my skin start to flush just a little bit and I know for a fact I need to get off. I run my hand down my stomach and reach in between my legs to feel my pussy and it’s dripping and soaked and warm. I decide I’m going to go back to bed and really work on this.

As I’m walking out of my bathroom, I have the craziest thought. What if I recorded myself and sent it to Dalton? We had traded some sexy pictures back and forth before and had even had FaceTime sex, but I wanted to really show him what he was missing.

I go to my closet and grab my favorite vibrator and thank god I charged it. The blinds are shut for a dimmer ambiance. I turn the lights on low and play a little soft music in the background. I set my phone up on my TV stand to record, and decide to first start with a little message to him.

Hey, baby, I hope you’re having the best golf weekend and really enjoying spending time with your friends! I have missed you so much and so has my pussy. This is just a little glimpse of what I have done all weekend to cope not having you inside of me.”

I get on the bed and immediately spread my legs for him to see all of me. My pussy is so wet I can feel it dripping and that adds to my need to get off. I start running my fingers from my clit to my opening, back and forth. You can hear how wet I am and I’m panting, hard. Then, I start playing with my clit, circling it and rolling it in between my fingers. I sit up a little so he gets a better view of me playing with my tits. I’m moaning, calling out his name and breathing heavily.

Then I flip over and my ass is up and my face is down in the mattress. I’m fingering myself from the back and stretching myself out. I can feel the pleasure building and I know I’m going to cum soon. Increasing the speed of my fingers going in and out I start hitting my spot and the orgasm takes over me and I cum so fucking hard.

MiichelleRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiichelleRosse

With my hand covered in my cum I turn to face the camera and show him what he’s missing. Even after all of that, I’m not done, I need more. I need it in a way that I can’t explain it. I don’t now if it’s the fact that I’m recording this or because I missed him all weekend, but I’m 100% ready for another go.

I grab my vibrator and turn it on to its highest setting and my body is buzzing with excitement. I start by running it over my nipples and that makes me quiver. The strength of it in my sensitive nipples is both pleasurable and little painful, but in the way.

My pussy is so wet and it is aching for another release. I start moving the vibrator down my body and finally make contact with my clit. The second it hits my sensitive spot I am in pure ecstasy. I’m grinding against it, twisting my nipples and moaning so load I’m pretty sure my neighbors could hear. Naturally, I don’t give a fuck because I’m committed to this and I want to give myself a mind-numbing orgasm.

I start moving the vibrator up and down my whole pussy and you can hear the wetness. I keep working my clit causing for my pussy to become slicker and slicker.

For a split second I have a thought and decide to go through with it. I grab my phone, I turn off the vibrator and start fingering myself with my camera right in front of my pussy. I want Dalton to hear and see how fucking wet I am so I make it a point to really play with myself so can hear it loud and clear.

My body is building towards another orgasm and I know I can’t last much longer after all of this. Propping the phone back, I start really getting to work. I put two fingers inside myself and start pumping fast and hard. With my other hand I start working my clit and I’m so fucking close. The pressure is building and I start rubbing my clit harder and the pleasure starts to build and I cum all over my self and my bedding. My body is convulsing and dripping in sweat and cum.

As I’m lying at the end of the bed, panting and trying to catch my breath, I forgot for a second that I was recording. With the realization, I grab my phone and I show Dalton the mess I’ve made on our bed. I insert a cute little message about how much I love him and right before I end it, I put my fingers in mouth, covered in me and give them a light suck and end the video.

Feeling both giddy and a little nervous, I decide to quickly scroll through it and watch. I can't believe that I am capable of that. For a moment I second guess myself and get self-conscience. What if he hates it? What if he thinks it’s cringey? But I decide to push those thoughts away because all this man does is make me feel my best and so confident.

So, I send him a warning text first. “I’m going to send you something, please make sure no one is around to see it.” He sends back, “Okay babe, everything ok?” I don’t answer the question and just hit send on the video.

I sit and wait for what feels like forever. Then he calls me. I answer my phone in an innocent voice as if I didn’t just send a video of me fucking myself. Dalton says “Are you trying to fucking kill me?” I laugh because he’s growling into the phone. Then he says “I’m leaving the golf game right now, I need to fuck you.” I tell him not to because that wasn’t my intent! I would never want to take him away from his time with his friends. “No babe, please stay! Finish your game and my pussy will be ready when you get here.” He then says, “Too late, I’m on my way and I going to fuck your brains out.”

Published 
Written by penelopelane222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments