Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swamp Witch

"Life on the Bayou ch. 1"

25
7 Comments 7
582 Views 582
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"The swamp is full of dem strange thing, Cher."

In the deep south of the United States, back where the willows sway, the gators roam, and the eerie mist of the swamp swirls, lives a woman of an unknown age. She is old, but no one dares ask her how old lest they end up a toad or frog.

Locals just refer to her as the witch of the swamp; some call her the swamp witch. She can be a friendly sort or, if crossed, a deadly spellcaster. If you don't believe, just ask the voices heard throughout the swamp. They tell no lies.

Men would go to her for love potions, and she demanded a high price. These men are often desperate and say they will pay her price. She doesn't ask for money, gems, silver, or gold. Her price is a lot higher.

She cackles, "You will get your love, but her beauty will not be seen by anyone but you. Pick an ugly woman, and all will see her beauty." Well, greedy men never pick the ugly woman. 

Many a married, ugly woman walks this parish, though, but when she crosses the threshold of her husband's house, her beauty once again shines. They know the swamp witch did this to them, but they feared her too much to protest. If they leave their husband, they will be forever cursed.

Most become content to love the man they are stuck with. Some have asked the swamp witch for evil to be done. Their ghosts are among the swaying wisps of the swamp water, or so the tale goes.

Some men would seek fame or fortune. She'd cackle and ask, "What price are ye willing to pay?" If she liked their answer, their wish was granted. If she did not, well, just ask the voices in the swamp.

Some would come and ask that evil be done. For that, you should be willing to pay with your soul. They say the swamp witch has sent many a deserving soul to the devil.

There were those who wished good fortune or good health to others. Their price was always simple. She'd say with an almost toothless smile, "Being me something good to eat."

Daisy Mae Elliott was one who grew up not so pretty. Mind you, she had the body of a model. Thin and shapely, her ass was firm and apple-shaped. Her breasts weren't huge, but not small either; they were firm and perky. Her long golden locks covered up the scars on her face, neck, and left arm. 

Her scars came from a fire set by her fool brother when she was but a baby of one. Her mother gave her life, saving her daughter that day. Her brother was sent away to live with other kin far away, exiled forever from this southern parish. Her father moved himself and her deeper into the southern part of the parish to escape his grief and raise his daughter as best he could.

When Daisy Mae reached sixteen, like all girls her age, she longed for love. Sadly, no one knew her story, nor did they care. Kids her age can be mean. All she found were hurtful stares and words. 

Everyone called her ugly. The mean girls started rumors that she would lie down with anyone. The boys, being boys, all tried to prove those rumors true. 

Daisy Mae's desperation for affection didn't help dispel the rumors. She'd often give in to the boys wanting to see and feel her breasts or touch between her legs. To shut up the begging, she would give them blowjobs or hand jobs, but always at a price. She'd lick her lips and ask, "What price are you willing to pay?" 

She didn't lie down with any of them. She drew the line at them, spreading her legs. She fought off any attempt at them, trying to be the first to break through her maidenhead.

The rumors mounted that she was a cock-teasing cock sucker. She was hard-pressed to deny that rumor, so she didn't try. Instead, she turned those rumors into her superpower. 

She had the last laugh at all of the prissy bitches in her school. The very girls who started the rumors of her wicked ways, Daisy Mae, owned their boyfriends. She had tasted all their boyfriends' cocks.

If she wanted something, all she had to do was open her mouth, and it was hers. Piss Daisy Mae off, and you could find yourself failing a test or losing your boyfriend. Daisy Mae owned any man she wanted. 

It wasn't long before the deeds of Daisy Mae reached the Swamp Witch. It was rumored that when the tale of Daisy Mae was told to her, the cackle she produced was heard throughout the swamp. She sent a message to Daisy Mae that said, "Come hither, my dear. Follow the signs and flow of the swamp, and ye shall find me. Beware, ignore me, and you shall pay."

Daisy Mae actually laughed and threw the message away. As it fluttered to the ground, it turned to ash. She heard a voice in her head: "A warning ignored shall be paid for dearly." 

Daisy Mae just shrugged it off, but she soon learned the words she heard were true. Her ability to get men to do what she wanted stopped. She found it harder and harder to fight off their attempts to get her legs open. More and more, she didn't want to fight them. 

It wasn't just the boys and men at school. Her cousin, twice removed, Bobby, succeeded in getting her. Bobby is a fine-looking young man. He sure enough was now. He was a wide receiver for his high school football team, and he was good.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

Daisy Mae was putting hay away when Bobby entered the barn. Daisy Mae was bent over, and Bobby proclaimed, "Woo Wee, Cher, that there be a fine-looking ass." 

She stood up and said, "Aren't you my cousin? Stop looking at my ass."

He laughed and said, "Twice removed, Sugar Bear, and if'n you don't want me to look, don't point it my way." 

She bent over again to pick up a bale, and Bobby whistled and said, "Sure enough, fine." 

Daisy Mae had to admit she liked the compliments, but she said, "It's just an ass." 

This time, Bobby was right beyond her, sliding his hand down her tight shorts. He said, "So fine and firm, Cher." 

When she stood up, Bobby wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her back tight to him. Daisy Mae could easily feel the bulge in Bobby's shorts. She closed her eyes as she felt her nipples tighten up, and she felt the wetness between her legs.

Bobby had one hand on her hip and the other just below her tank top. She felt his hand start to move up. She moaned softly when his hand slipped under her top and engulfed one of her breasts.

Bobby behind her said, "Ummf, dems some fine titties you have." Bobby had a hold of one of her nipples and was slowly squeezing it between his fingers. She felt Bobby's other hand slip into her shorts and find her clit. 

She gasped, "Oh fuck, oh damn. Oh, that feels good." 

Bobby knew he had her now, but was pleasantly surprised when he felt her hand on his bulge. Bobby whispered in her ear, "That sure feels good, sugar bear, but you know what makes Bobby feel better?" He groaned when he felt Daisy Mae unbutton and unzip his shorts. Daisy Mae's hand engulfed Bobby's manhood as his shorts hit the floor.

Daisy Mae was putty in Bobby's hands. Something that has never happened before. Bobby whispered into Daisy Mae's ear one more time, "Cher, Old Bobby sure likes your hand, but, Sugar Bear, you know what makes Bobby feel even better."

Daisy moved her hand up and under Bobby's waistband and slipped her hand around Bobby's big, bare cock. He moaned in her ear, "Oh fuck, Cher, that does feel good." 

Bobby hooked his fingers in Daisy Mae's shorts and pushed them down. They fell easily to the floor. Daisy has never been this undressed with a male before. She wasn't really complaining. She wants more. 

Bobby said, "Bobby sure feels good, Sugar Bear, but you know what make him feel even better?" 

Daisy Mae twisted in his grip and dropped to her knees. She gripped his briefs and pulled. After they dropped to the floor, she looked up at Bobby. He smiled and said, "You sure enuf' know what Bobby wants." 

Daisy Mai stroked him and saw the precum form. Still looking up, she licked it off Bobby's cock and then licked around the head of his cock. Daisy Mar had both hands on Bobby's cock, and she still had enough to lick.

She wrapped one hand around Bobby's balls and slid her other hand down his hard shaft. She always loved the feel of a hard cock, and Bobby didn't disappoint. After a few minutes, Bobby moaned, "Damn Cher, you're gonna get a reward from Bobby soon."

She felt his balls tighten up and his cock pulse. Bobby grunted, "Oh fuck Cher, Dem rumors are true. You is a fine cocksucker."

After Daisy Mai swallowed the last drop, Bobby grabbed her arm, spun her around, and bent her over the hay bales. He tore off her cotton panties like they were paper. She felt his cock touch her swollen, wanton lips, and before she could say anything, he was buried deep in her pussy.  

She let out a cry before she heard Bobby say, "Oh, Damn, Sugar Bear, you was a virgin. Ol' Bobby not know dis. The way you suck cock, Bobby thought you were OK with this." 

Bobby waited for her to relax or to say something. She was silent, but she heard the voice in her head: "A person was ignored. Now the debt has been paid." 

Bobby slowly started to fuck Daisy Mae, and she felt every stroke increase her pleasure. She gasped, "Oh, Fuck, your cock feels so good. So big. Why didn't I do this sooner?" 

Bobby laughed and said, "You saved yourself for old Bobby. If'n I knows sooner, I would have fucked you sooner."

The voice spoke again, "Ignore me still."

Daisy Mae screamed out, "What the fuck do you want?" 

Bobby, shocked, said, "I want you, Cher." 

The voice in her head said, "Come ye to my place, my dear. We need to talk."

Daisy Mae thought, "If it will get you out of my head, I will be there."

A few seconds later, she heard and felt Bobby cum inside her. As he slipped out, she heard the voice again. "Forget your promise, and the seeds planted will grow."

She stood up and gasped, "Oh fuck, you planted your seed." 

Bobby sighed and said, "I heard you say where I should cum." 

Daisy Mae thought, "What is with this witch?" 

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments