Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swamp Witch 2

"New Life on tbe Bayou"

12
5 Comments 5
428 Views 428
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"One life ends, another starts. That is how life is on the bayou. Everything renews."

Bobby exclaimed, "What witch, Sugar Bear? Please tell Ol Bobby you ain't talkin' bouts da Sumpfheke?"

Daisy Mae sighed, saying, "Apparently I am."

Bobby, looking scared, said, Oh, Baby Jesus, what did ya do?"

Daisy Mae wasn't sure if she did anything, but she ignored that stupid note. Even though she was born and raised in this parish, she didn't really believe in all the folklore. Acadian legends can be a powerful force if one truly believes them. Even if they don't believe the force is still there.

Bobby was pacing around, and Daisy Mae had to stop him. She yelled, "Would you calm the fuck down?"

Bobby came to a complete stop and weakly said, "Cher, you don't know these thangs. She a powerful witch, Sugar Bear. She make men do thangs. She make pretty women ugly. The witch make rich men poor, and evil men pay the devil. What did you do, Cher?"

Daisy Mae sighed and said, "I ignored the witch's message to me."

Bobby, breathing hard, replied, "Oh, fuck, tell me it ain't so, Cher. You can't ignore the witch. She know where you be. She knows your heart and soul."

Daisy Mae sat down on a hay bale. She didn't know whether to laugh or slap the shit out of Bobby. She spoke, "You done managed to get past my scars and got my pants off. You had my legs spread and your dick in me. You made me allow you to fuck me, and you're afraid of an old lady."

Bobby nervously said, "Ol Bobby is true scart of this old lady. You need be scart too, Cher."

Daisy Mae laughed and said, "Why?"

Bobby looked at her in disbelief and replied, "Because she is for real, Cher. What did she want?"

Daisy Mae sighed and said, "She wants me to go see her."

Bobby shook his head and nervously said, "Oh Cher, you best get dressed and go."

Daisy Mar shouted, "Go where, fool? She never said where."

Bobby hung his head and said, "Into da swamp, Sugar Bear. If"n you say da truth, she will guide you."

Daisy Mae snapped, "I tell da fucking truth."

Bobby replied, 'You best be goin', Cher."

Daisy Mae said, "OK, but I want you to fuck me again, then I will go."

Bobby smiled and said, "Ol Bobby, nevah refuse a lady."

Bobby put Daisy Mae's legs on his shoulders while she placed his cock at her pussy lips. Bobby slowly pushed forward, and she gasped with delight as she felt her pussy opening. She moaned in pleasure as he slipped further inside her. She let out a grunt with each thrust. She begged, "Oh, fuck me harder; oh gawd, so good. Make my pussy yours. "

Bobby laughed and said, 'She is already mine, Cher. Dat much be true."

The next day she got up, showered, dressed, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Her father looked at Daisy Mae and shook his head. Daisy Mae was wearing a black gown and black leather boots, which would make walking through the swamp easier.

He asked, "Why you wear dat, Fille?"

Daisy Mae just shrugged her shoulders and ate her breakfast. She said to her father, "I have to go someplace today, Pere."

He asked, "Where you go, child?"

She looked at him and said, "Pere, I am not a child. I am eighteen."

He laughed and remarked, "You still child to me, Fille."

She smiled and replied, "Fair 'nuff Pere, but I can't or won't tell where I go." She realized just how Cajun her responses were sounding. She continued, "Please, don't ask me to tell you."

He kissed her forehead and said, "Alright, child, perhaps you tell later."

Daisy Mae just nodded and walked out of the house. She got to the edge of the swamp and spoke to the air, "OK, witch, where art thou?" She thought, "Damn, I did it again."

To Daisy Mae's surprise she felt the breeze push her along. She reluctantly followed the breeze. She walked for what seemed like hours, till in the distance she saw a cabin appear. She walked to the cabin and stood on the porch.

This time for real, she heard the witch speak, "Come in, dear."

She opened the door and looked around. The inside was in far better shape than the outside. She saw the witch sitting in a rocker, and Daisy Mae spoke, "Alright, I am here. What do you want of me?"

The witch smiled and asked, "Don't you know who I be, my dear?"

Daisy Mar snapped back, "Obviously not, old lady."

The witch laughed and said, "Such disrespect I do not deserve. I am your great-great-grandmother's mother."

Daisy Mae, stuttering, said, "How you be her? She long dead and return to dust." Daisy Mae thought, "Shit, I'll be talking like a cajun soon."

The witch replied, "The spirit of the bayou she keep me breathing, my dear. As she will you."

Daisy Mae shook her head and exclaimed, "Me. What you talk of?"

The witch just smiled and said, "You feel the swamp's call, don't you, Cher? She is already changing you."

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

Daisy Mae thought it was her heat, but she was dizzy and somehow different.

The witch handed her a glass of tea, and she said, "Drink, my dear. Soon you know all."

Daisy Mae drank the tea and immediately passed out.

As Daisy Mae sat on the porch of the witch, she looked out over the swamp and started seeing objects form. The forms took human shapes, and each greeted her by name. She had to laugh because each called her Miss Daisy. She waited for Morgan Freeman to show up. All the others vanished into wisps of steam, typically visible in the swamp or on a warm day, as a mysterious figure began to form.

The figure was shaped into a beautiful female. She seemed to be floating as she approached Daisy Mae. Daisy Mae sat in shock and proclaimed, "Fuck me!"

The lady looked at Daisy Mae and appeared to be smiling. It's difficult to discern when her face is merely a wisp of steam. When the figure's face finally formed, Daisy Mae jumped up and pinned herself to the cabin door. It wouldn't open, and now Daisy Mae was scared.

The mystery lady spoke, "You do not need to fear me, child."

Stuttering Daisy Mae said, "You look like me; why?"

The lady was surrounded by fog as she approached. She whispered, "My dear, because I am you."

Daisy Mae was speechless. Her heart raced, and she was breathing heavily. She finally manages to say, "Fuck, you're what?"

The mystery lady came right up to Daisy Mae and repeated, "I am you. Just like I am the witch. Open the door, child."

Daisy Mae tried the door one more time. This time it opened, and Daisy Mae stood shocked at what she saw. She lay on the floor, and the witch was next to her. Without turning, the witch said, "Bon Jour, Sumpfheke."

Daisy Mae, or whatever she was, spun around and asked, "You're the Swamp Witch?"

Daisy Mae found herself inside the cabin as Sumpfheke floated next to her, saying, "No, child, we are Sumpfheke." You're the physical form, and I am the spirit form."

This time Daisy Mae tried to vanquish the spirit by saying, "Sweet Jesus, rid me of this demon. Send this devil back."

The witch laughed and said, "The Bayou is no more devil den you be, child. We be somewhere between."

Daisy Mae practically shouted, "Between what?"

The spirit Sumpfheke said, "Good and evil,child. What side you fall on is your choice."

Daisy Mae looked at herself lying on the floor and said, "What happened to my scars?"

The spirit Sumpfheke replied, "I took them away, but there is a cost."

Daisy Mae stood defiant and asked, "Always, what do I have to pay?"

The physical witch replied, "I am getting too old to maintain my physical being for much longer, my dear. You will have to take my place."

Daisy Mae shouted, "Oh, fuck no. I am not living out here."

The witch cackled and said, "I didn't, but eventually I grew too old for the real world. You will too, if you accept your price."

Daisy Mae said, "What if I don't accept your price?"

The spirit Sumpfheke spoke, "Your scars will return, and the magic of the swamp will disappear. You will bear that deformed child you are carrying. Eventually, you will die a sad, lonely old lady."

Daisy Mae dropped to the floor beside her body and just said, "Well, fuck." Daisy Mae thought, "Some choice." She stood back up and asked, "If I accept?"

The witch said, "You will have to decide which side you are on and act accordingly. Will evil prevail, or will good prevail?"

Daisy Mae hugged her belly and said, "And the child."

The spirit spoke, "She will live a normal life, but your choice will decide if it's a good life."

Daisy Mae asked, "What of Bobby?"

The spirit answered, "Either way, he will be a good father. One by your side. The other he will be gone far away with your child, and the swamp will consume you."

Daisy Mae said to herself, "Again, not a real choice." Out loud she said, "Will he know?"

Together the spirit and witch said, "He already knows."

Behind her she heard a gasp, "Ol Bobby is right scart now, Sugar Bear."

Daisy Mae turned around and saw Bobby praying. She put her spirit hand on his shoulder and said, "I have made my choice."

That night, all across the swamp, the lightning flashed, and the thunder bellowed as it cracked. The wind swayed the whispering willows. The gators and the other swamp creatures hid. The mist that normally made the swamp look dismal vanished. 

For miles, a lonesome cry resounded. Those who believed knew. Those who didn't believe simply thought another storm had occurred. Out of the swamp, a couple emerged hand in hand. 

Daisy Mae was the prettiest girl in all the parish.

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments