Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys Stories

The use of sex toys, vibrators, butt plugs, strapons, pumps, and other adult toys are featured in this section.

Adult sex toys are used to enhance a sexual relationship and add to the whole love making experience, and their use feature throughout this section of lush.

Snow White and the Seven Dildos, or, The Princess and the Cuntsman: Chapter 3

In which Snow White finds refuge in a Cottage in the Forest

Snow White walks swiftly, escorted through the Forest by her animal friends. Tears run down her face now, as she ponders the horror of her situation. “My life in danger! Oh, how utterly awful! So, to the Far Kingdom must I escape. But then what? And who w...

The Lion Chapters 7 & 8

Mel had an idea for a new dildo line called “The Lion”. Instead of balls on the base, it would be a lion’s mane.

Chapter 7 Mel worked with the product design department closely in her expanding role as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). She had a lot of meetings with Sean and his counterpart Sara Victor. Mel had an idea for a new dildo line called “The Lion”. Instead of b...

Score 15 15
3
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 9: Kathy's Kitchen Contraptions

Unpacking can be overwhelming...until you find the right box!

John rubbed the back of his neck and groaned. His wife, Kathy, looked around their new house and sighed. They were extremely overwhelmed at the thought of unpacking all of these boxes. “New houses should come with little helpers to unpack everything,” Kat...

Score 65 65
36
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My Hitachi Relationship

When I need to help myself

When I was younger and just starting out, I rented my first apartment. I quickly acquired the things I needed. Some towels, an iron, silverware, microwave, you get the idea. I never realized just how hard it would be working and suddenly having all these...

Bend the Rules

Caught jerkin' by his friend's off-limits sister, but she has a scheme to bend the rules.

It was just one of those things. I was home alone after calling off work because my boss had irritated me the day before. My friend and roommate was out at work, and wouldn’t be home for hours. Scrolling through my feed had landed me on some Tik Thot vide...

The Instagasm Device, Chapter 2: Beta Testing

Lizzie torments her coworker and tests out the newest version of her orgasm device

Following her weekend dalliance with her new invention, Lizzie arrived back at the lab bright and early Monday morning, ready to finish up her plans for the ultimate sexual enhancement device. She was going to revolutionize the pleasure industry. And ever...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Finally Our Vacation

We finally got away on vacation after missing the last three trips...

Thanks to this fucking virus, we had not been out having any fun for way too long. We finally got away on vacation after missing the last three trips and everything went way too smoothly, except Amanda had not said a word since we left the hotel that morn...

A Special On Butt Plugs

A brief visit to Jessie's Boutique

He sat in the car for nearly thirty minutes, bored out of his mind while his wife was in the hair salon. Sitting right in front of him was an adult boutique, so he figured he could kill some time while waiting. His wife might be annoyed, but she should ha...