Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend - Chapter 2 (Shower)

"A DP fantasy is unexpectedly fulfilled."

17
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Connor re-entered the steam-filled bathroom holding a large, long, flesh-coloured rubber cock in his hand, which flopped as he strode back towards the shower. It had a suction pad on one end, meaning it could be stuck to a wall and fucked, which it was going to be, and how.

“Oh my GOD!” Sinead exclaimed with a cheeky laugh.

“This is just the first of a few presents I have for you this weekend. Well...us, actually!” said Connor, as he stepped back into the shower and took her into his arms. The lengthy latex member flopped by his side as he passionately pressed his body against hers while they kissed deeply. As Connor broke away from the kiss, he brought the suction pad to his mouth and licked it seductively, before slamming it firmly against the wall next to his waist.

“I want to watch you bend over and get fucked right now,” Connor informed her aggressively, grabbing Sinead’s hips and bending her over in front of the dildo, now rigidly stuck to the wall.

Obliging, Sinead smiled wickedly as she reached between her legs and rubbed the phallus up and down her slit, which was extremely wet in eager anticipation of her new toy. It slid in with some ease, but this was a sizable cock and she had to back on to it slowly. She closed her eyes and audibly sighed, as inch after inch engorged her obedient cunt. As she reached closer to the base of the monster dick, she stopped moving, allowing her pussy to adjust and stretch around the rubber invader now fully inside her. She opened her eyes to see Connor in the observant spectator role, his right hand stroking his rock-hard cock slowly from base to head with excitement, as he proudly watched the show unfold in front of him.

“Yeah, back your ass right up on to it. Fuck it hard whilst I watch you, you dirty bitch,” Connor barked at her, but his instructions were already being heeded.

Sinead rocked her hips back and forth with increasing speed, her buttocks slapping against the tiled wall, causing water to splash up with each ecstatic thrust. Connor was pumping his throbbing cock with a similarly rapid speed and he slowly edged forward, so that his erection was directly in front of Sinead’s mouth. With her eyes closed once again, lost in a world of fantasy, she felt the smooth head of Connor’s cock, dribbling with pre-cum once again, slide across her bottom lip and her mouth quickly opened wide. She took him fully to the back of her throat straight away, only releasing as she once again backed up against the wall to take the other cock fully inside her. Both her holes were stuffed full, and she fucking loved it. She reached her hand back between her legs once again, using her fingers to spread herself wider and allow the dildo to enter her slightly easier.

As her hand was there already, she started to play with her clit at the same time. With a large cock in her cunt, Connor matching each thrust and fucking her mouth and her own fingers circling her swollen clit, Sinead quickly began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm build deep inside her. Her moans and groans, which accompanied every thrust in each direction, were muffled as her mouth remained full of Connor’s pole. His hands ran down between her shoulder blades and grabbed her bouncing hips to accentuate each thrust, Connor pulled and pushed at her waist. This meant his cock slid further down her throat with each rhythmic movement, and meant the rubber cock pushed deeper inside her quivering pussy with each antagonistic thrust, pushing deeper and deeper into her and only serving to further increase the pulsing in her lower abdomen, the tell-tale sign that a wave of orgasm was about to crash through her.

Connor, sensing that Sinead was close to climax, slid his cock from the furthest reaches of her mouth and sat down on the floor, edging himself backwards, head tilted, to get a front-row seat to the pounding her pussy was currently taking. Not wanting to be left out and, if possible, further enhance the strength of the imminent orgasm, he straightened his arms and pushed his head towards her rippling vagina. He darted his tongue and clamped his mouth to the pink slit, specifically targeting her picture-perfect clit, which was now protruding from her lips as it was so swollen. This was the act which would push her over the edge and Sinead screamed that she was cumming, her hips bucking and shaking as the thrusting slowed, but Connor’s attention on her clit did not.

“Nnnnnggghhh, FFFUUUCCKKKKK!!!” Sinead screamed at the top of her panting lungs, as wave after wave of climax ripped through her. Her legs clamped shut around Connors’ head as she lurched forward, the rubber cock slipping out of her with a pop and returning to its drooped state. Her knees buckled and she collapsed slowly to the floor on all fours, a breathless giggle escaping her mouth. Connor loved Sinead’s post-orgasm giggle; he appreciated what it meant - the true joy of the journey of sex towards climax. She didn’t always cum and that was fine with both of them; they agreed that it was about a shared journey rather than a desperate desire to get to a destination. Still, when it did happen, Connor felt his body lift with a sense of eroticism and sexuality, as well as self-esteem at his role in achieving her ultimate joy.

“Right, now it’s my turn to get inside that fucking pussy!” exclaimed Connor, positioning himself behind her.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

As Sinead had crumpled onto all fours, she didn’t have to move, and Connor quickly slid inside her still-twitching pussy. Water from the shower splashed all over Connor’s head and Sinead’s back, as Connor held on tight to her hips as he quickly built up speed. He moved his hands up to latch on to her shoulders for more purchase and a firmer fuck. It had been so long since they had been together, Connor let the occasion get the better of him and decided to take his frustration out on the tight pussy of his lover. Keeping one hand on her shoulder, Connor collected a handful of Sinead’s hair and pulled her head back. He was pretty sure she loved being treated like a little slut and he certainly got off on being the dominant party, though they had always stopped short of fully-fledged BDSM. He continued to thrust firmly in and out of her, occasionally adjusting his rhythm and the depth, holding just the tip of his pulsating cock inside her before thrusting hard into her.

Glancing sideways only briefly, Connor caught sight of their new latex friend still attached to the wall and decided to reintroduce it to their party. Pulling it down firmly, it let go of the wall with a loud ‘pop’, but Sinead was lost in the final throes of her orgasm and the heavy pounding she was now taking from the man she loved. Connor gave it a lick from top to bottom - although he had never had a real cock in his mouth, he had become extremely experimental in later life and was open to most sexual activity, as long as it turned Sinead on. Giving the dildo a good coating of saliva, he continued to thrust firmly into her, but nudged the head of the rubber cock up and down the tight button of Sinead’s ass. This snapped her out of her hypnotised state and caused her to moan with a loud “ooooohh!”.

“Oh my god,” she said.

“Yeah, I wanna fill both your holes,” Connor retorted, as he pushed with a little more force and the head of the pink cock disappeared inside her ass. Slowing his thrusting in and out of her pussy, he focused on the tensing buttocks of the woman splayed out on her hands and knees, being splashed with water as both her cunt and asshole were stuffed with cock. Connor eased the length of the dildo further into her ass and held it there whilst he returned his concentration to thrusting harder into her aching slit. Slowly pulling back on the veiny dildo, Connor alternated movements as he thrust into her pussy, before withdrawing from that hole and pushing the rubber cock deep in her ass. The force with which both cocks were entering her increased and Connor used his free hand to slap Sinead’s buttocks hard, leaving a visible handprint which jiggled as she was pounded alternately in each hole.

“I want to be in your ass now,” Connor whispered and pulled the rubber cock fully out of her ass, which briefly gaped but was quickly filled again with his rigid member.

Connor let out a lengthy groan at being back inside her ass once again and quickly lost himself in the hard, regular pounding of his hips into her butt cheeks. Sinead could feel another orgasm bubbling in her stomach - anal often resulted in orgasm for her and she could feel it build quickly. Connor roared that he was going to cum in her ass and Sinead begged him to keep going as she was close to cumming as well. She could feel his rhythm change and knew he was close to shooting his warm spunk into her. She took matters into her own hands and increased the speed with which she back into his hips to meet his thrusts. Her intervention paid off, as they both loudly announced they were going to cum and Connor gripped her hips with all his might as he unloaded a gushing stream of cum deep into Sinead’s tight hole, but he had to hold on as she arched her back and shook like a bucking bronco. They both quivered and shook as ecstasy took over them, before Connor wrapped his arms around her waist and they both collapsed onto the floor side by side, panting heavily.

“Oh my god, I’ve missed you!” Connor muttered in between breaths.

“I’ve missed you too Con, that was fucking amazing!” she giggled in response.

They lay next to each other, letting the rainfall from the shower cascade over their wanton bodies. “We should probably get ready for dinner, shouldn’t we?” said Sinead.

“Oh yes, I’ve got another little surprise for you for dinner,” Connor chuckled, grinning like a horny teenager.

“What?!”

“Let’s get clean and spruced up and all will be revealed.”

They clambered to their feet, their legs shaking and giving way after their shared trembling orgasms and cleaned each other thoroughly. Turning the tap so that shower finally stopped, they wrapped themselves in fluffy, freshly starched towels and got ready for their dinner reservation.

“What’s this surprise? I can’t stand it, I’m too excited,” said Sinead as she put her second earring on and gave her hair a final tousle. Connor reached into his suitcase and pulled out a small box, no bigger than a case which would hold a necklace.

“Have you bought me some jewellery, you lovely man?” enquired Sinead.

“Not quite,” Connor said, as he opened the box and revealed the surprise which would accompany them at dinner.

 

 

Published 
Written by SaucePot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments