Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend – Chapter 1 (Arrival)

"They had craved getting away together and explore each others bodies, now was their chance...."

13
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The drive had been treacherous; Cornwall hadn’t seen rain like it in years. Despite their obvious relief at finally arriving at the small countryside B&B, Connor and Sinead had shared a journey filled with laughs and conversation which stimulated both their minds, as well as other parts of their body. Their shared excitement at the opportunity to spend the weekend together in a countryside hideaway was obvious, but they both knew that the weekend would also be a chance to reconnect physically. The Coronavirus lockdown had lasted more than two months. Two months without so much as a stroke of the hand or deep, passionate embrace. This weekend had come from nowhere, which only served to heighten the excitement at rediscovering each other, mentally, spiritually, and more importantly, physically.

As dusk turned into the dim light of early evening, they arrived at their destination; a family-run bed and breakfast set in acres of rolling Cornish cliff-top countryside. Despite the driving rain and howling winds, the air was filled with a refreshing saltiness and the roar of waves crashing into the nearby beachfront.

“Get inside, I’ll grab the bags, Sinead!” Connor yelled, trying his hardest to be heard over the relentless winds which battered them.

“Thanks, Con,” Sinead replied as she dashed down the short gravel-lined drive to the front door, which had an illuminated ‘Reception’ sign above it.

After being warmly greeted by the elderly owners, the couple was shown to their room; an opulent yet understated suite with a huge queen-sized four-poster bed, at the foot of which was a deep, soft sofa that looked out of floor-to-ceiling windows. The view, which could still just about be observed in the rapidly disappearing light, was stunning. A lush, perfectly manicured lawn ran away to a sheer drop down a low rockface which was pounded by white, foamy waves. Opposite the bed was an open fireplace, which had been lit ready for their arrival and was glowing with the white-hot embers, filling the room with warmth, as well as the wonderful smell of natural wood. In front of the fire was a large shag pile rug and another sofa, slightly smaller than the one at the foot of the bed, but equally as inviting.

Having been shown the amenities, the retired owners bid the couple a good evening and closed the large oak-paneled door behind them as they left. The sodden and wind-battered couple stood in a moment of silence, locked eyes and simultaneously took in a deep breath of both relaxation and excitement at what lay ahead now that they were finally alone. Sighing in unison, they shared a silent smile that only further ignited the sparks which flew between them.

Sinead whispered, “I think I’ll quickly shower before dinner. Is that okay?”

“Of course, I’ll put our stuff away and shower later,” Connor replied.

As Sinead entered the bathroom, her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. The bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom! In one corner, there was a large roll-topped bath with beautiful brass taps and in the other, a huge walk-in shower, easily big enough for two.

“There’ll be plenty of time to share that,” Sinead thought to herself, as she slipped off her damp clothes.

Peeling her top off, she then undid the buttons on her jeans and let them slip to the floor. She admired her lithe body in the mirror, stroking her hand across her stomach and turning slightly to observe her pert rear. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her bra, where she found her nipples erect, partly from the freezing temperature of the short dash from the car to the front door and partly at the excitement of being able to share her physical form once again with the man she had fallen in love with at a time when so much within her own life, as well as life more generally, had seemed so uncertain.

She gave her nipples a friendly tweak and felt the ripple of excitement course through her body, down to her tingling groin. Reaching into the huge shower, she turned the large handle and the rainfall shower head erupted with a powerful stream of warm water. She stepped back and slid her black lacy underwear down to the floor and tossed it onto the pile of clothes in the middle of the room, before re-entering the shower and letting the warm jet of water soak her head. She closed her eyes and felt the rivulets run down her neck, splitting to start to carve paths down both her back and between her perfectly formed breasts.

Facing the shower, she leaned one hand on the wall as her whole body began to again feel warm from the inside out. She scraped her hair up and away from her face, feeling the powerful stream of water hit the top of her chest, with stray streams catching her sensitive nipples. Her long-standing desire for this weekend and all the erotic adventures it would bring had resulted in a heightened sensitivity to arousal. The water on her nipples made her hips react by grinding and almost screaming to be involved in some way.

Sinead allowed her hands to lay on her chest where the water ricocheted off her beautifully tanned skin. Almost unconsciously, her hands dropped slightly to squeeze her full breasts, but this was only a brief stop on the way down her tight body. Whilst she was eight years older than Connor, she had always taken care of herself and it showed in her figure, which belied her forty-five years. A toned muscular back was mirrored by a trim torso, a stomach anyone who knew her would kill for, powerful and smooth thighs which gave way to voluptuous, pert and perfectly round buttocks.

Connor often joked that he worshipped her bottom, spending hours on end admiring it during their time together and indeed, it often played a central role in their sex. Sinead was someone who was highly aroused by anal sex and this, coupled with Connors’ obsession with her bum, meant that anal, whilst far from a common occurrence, was a treat which often resulted in powerful orgasms for both parties.

As Sinead’s hand fell further down the front of her body, she thought she heard a door click, but she was too focused on her journey towards what would hopefully be the first of many orgasms this weekend to mind too much. Resting one hand against the wall once more, the other hand ran down her right thigh, squeezing it hard before sliding her hand between her legs. As well as the obvious moisture from the shower, she parted her smooth pussy lips and ran her index finger down the length of her slit. She was soaking wet with arousal and decided she wanted some company but, before she could even open her mouth, her whole body jumped as she felt two hands wrap around her waist and the unmistakable smell of Connor’s aftershave fill her nostrils.

“Naughty girl! Were you going to play without me?!” Connor whispered in her ear.

He grabbed her shoulder and spun her around, pinning her hands above her head and kissing her deeply. Their lips met forcefully, and their tongues intertwined, exploring each other’s mouths, the air punctured within intermittent moans at finally being able to display their desire for each other after so long forced apart by an invisible enemy. Connor broke away from the kiss, tracing his tongue down the right side of Sinead’s neck and nibbling lightly at her shoulder, Sinead, her hands still pinned firmly above her head, inhaled sharply.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

“Put your fingers in me; I want you to feel what you do to me, ”she whispered.

“All in good time, dirty girl,” Connor whispered back, as he bent slightly to take one of her breasts fully in his mouth. He sucked hard and bit firmly on her nipple, which caused a high-pitched squeal and giggle to escape from Sinead’s mouth.

“Oh, fuck yes!” she groaned, as Connor released her hands from above her head and used both of his own hands to squeeze her breasts together, licking them both at the same time and twisting her nipples firmly, which had again become erect from the attention they were being given.

“Please touch me, Con!” Sinead pleaded.

There was no response from Connor, who had sunk to his knees and was keenly licking her stomach down to her writhing hips. His hands had reached down to take hold of her ankles and started to slowly rake his nails up her calves, behind her knees and, gripping one of her knees tightly, raised her leg and rested it on the tiled shower seat. His tongue was now exploring her inner thigh and groin and had been joined by his fingers, which softly parted her bright pink pussy lips to expose her swollen clit. His tongue was like a laser-guided missile, darting straight towards it, the tip making first contact which itself caused Sinead to moan loudly. Her cries would not be heard outside the room due to the powerful shower, but she didn’t care if they were heard or not. She had waited more than 2 months to feel Connor’s touch once again and as his tongue circled her clit, she cried once again with ecstasy as she felt his finger slide slowly inside her wet cunt.

“Oh YES!” she yelled, as a second finger was slid into her fully and the movement stopped.

There was just pressure as Connor forced his fingers as deep as they would go, arching them slightly to make contact with her g-spot, which caused her to gasp and thrust her hips further into Connor’s face. Connor slowly withdrew his fingers, before sliding them violently back in, this time forcing them even deeper into her inviting pussy and pushing his tongue harder on to her now throbbing clit. He fucked her pussy with his fingers repeatedly as he lapped at her pulsing clit, driven on with desire and Sinead’s increasingly loud cries of encouragement. Her hands gripped the back of Connor’s head and pushed him further inside her. Another gasp escaped as she felt his tongue also slide inside her entrance briefly, before returning its attention back to her waiting clit.

“Oh yes! Fuck me! Don’t stop, please!” was the plea from Sinead, as she ground her hips to meet every thrust of Connor’s fingers, which grazed her g-spot with every powerful entry. She gripped him firmly by the side of the head and screamed that she wanted him in her mouth and wanted it immediately. Obliging, Connor traced his tongue back up her body, water bouncing off his face as he locked eyes with his lover, not breaking her gaze as he rose, his fingers still working her soaked, wanton pussy. They kissed once again, even more forcefully than their first embrace. Sinead bit Connor’s lip hard and he responded in kind, sucking her tongue back into his mouth to return to the passionate kissing. The sound of her wetness being finger-fucked was only masked by the powerful shower, but Connor did not relent as he grabbed her hair behind her neck and yanked, pulling her hair down and causing her head to snap backwards. He licked, nibbled and bit at her throat as he continued to work his fingers deeply into her cunt, now with less power and more angle, so as to fully put pressure on her G-spot and cause Sinead to grind her hips harder into his.

Sinead reached down and pushed Connor’s hand away from in between her legs, sinking to her knees and gazing upwards at Connor. She wrapped one of her hands on his twitching shaft and gripped hard - it was something she knew Connor loved and she was not surprised when he let a loud, guttural groan emanate from his lips in response. She sank slightly further but maintained her sturdy grip. She opened wide and took one of his balls delicately into her mouth, rolling it gently around and running her tongue over the smooth sac. She began to slowly move her hand up and down his veined shaft, rolling her hands over the head, which oozed with salty pre-cum. She ran her finger along the opening to scoop up the clear, viscous liquid and ran it across her exposed tongue, swallowing it down and getting a taste of what was to be an even bigger load in her mouth.

“Suck me, Sinead!” whispered Connor and she gladly obliged, sliding her tongue from his ever-tightening balls, up his shaft and circled her tongue around the helmet of his now glistening cock.

Licking up and down twice more, she finally took him fully into her mouth. Connor’s cock was modestly average in both length and girth, but it was still a pleasant mix of pleasure and discomfort when she felt the twitching head nudge at the back of her throat. Connor grabbed her head and pushed another couple of centimetres into her mouth, which made Sinead’s eyes widen and her throat contract slightly. She wouldn’t gag, she loved it when he was forceful and he knew the limits, slowly removing himself from her mouth to allow her to get her breath back before she returned to sucking his full length up and down.

She gave expert head and Connor knew it. His head rolled back as hers bobbed up and down with increasing rhythm and dexterity. Being a very visually stimulated lover, Connor returned his gaze to the amazing act being performed on him and kept it locked there, scraping her hair to one side to get a better view of the amazing sight taking place at his waist. Sinead sensed that Connor was close to reaching climax and wanted to taste his cum once again, after so long without it. She reached her hand back up to his shaft and matched the rhythm of her pumping fist with the bobbing of her head.

This was all too much as Connor’s breath quickened. He announced in panting cries that she was going to make him cum, but she wouldn’t stop. His hips tightened, his back arched and he spurted jet after jet of warm, creamy cum into her mouth. Sinead loved the feeling of his spunk shooting to the back of her throat and gladly swallowed every drop, not breaking eye contact as she did so. The eruptions didn’t seem to stop, and Connor felt the cramp in his balls increase, making him grip the sides of Sinead’s head even firmer as he shot load after load into her erotically talented mouth.

As the twitches and release of liquid subsided, he pulled her up to a standing position, wrapped his arms around her and embraced her in a deep, passionate kiss. He could taste himself in her warm mouth and he loved it.

“Now it’s your turn!” he said in her ear and walked out of the bathroom.

“Where the fuck are you going?!” Sinead enquired loudly, but her question was cut short by her own gasp and a wide, cheeky, excited smile, which spread across her face at the sight of what Connor was holding in his hand as he returned to the bathroom. “Have you been shopping, you naughty boy?” she said with a smile the Cheshire cat would have been proud of.

 

Published 
Written by SaucePot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments