Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Our Vacation

"We finally got away on vacation after missing the last three trips..."

7
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Thanks to this fucking virus, we had not been out having any fun for way too long. We finally got away on vacation after missing the last three trips and everything went way too smoothly, except Amanda had not said a word since we left the hotel that morning. ‘Who knows how this is going to go?’ I thought to myself.

We landed and finally got headed to the resort; it was about a 25-minute ride and not much other than idle chit chat between Amanda and the driver. Once we got to the resort, we were greeted, and Amanda headed to the lobby bar for a drink. Within minutes they had us checked in and our bags were off to the room. I went over to the bar and told Amanda that our room was ready. She finished her drink, and we headed to the room. Once we got there, she opened the door, looked around and our stuff was all sitting next to the patio door. "This will work, let me change and I'll meet you at the pool," she said.

I changed and left for the pool. I got to the pool and found a few friends that we knew were coming in on earlier flights that same day. We were chatting and catching up; the wives were all around the side of the pool and we guys were at the bar. Typical, as it was early and everyone needed to unwind a bit to get past the 'Ah, we are finally here' effects of the long day of travel. Amanda had finally come down to the pool as I saw her over with the wives. I was still confused as to if this would be a vacation for her or if she would finally be herself around me again. The drinks were flowing, we had a couple of bottles, and everyone was already doing shots. Amanda finally came up behind me when I was at the bar, boobs first. She had already lost her top and greeted me with her new girls. She whispered in my ear, "Hey would you guys like some body shots?"

I turned around and all she had on was her tiny black fishnet thong which barely covered her lips, "I'm game, and I'm sure the rest of the guys are too."

She shimmied into the middle of all of us and asked, "Body shots?"

With that, she was picked up out of the pool and laid down on the bar. The bartender came over and we asked him to mix up some shots. The rest of the wives came over and they each took turns doing body shots off Amanda. One after the other they were pouring the shots over her then licking them off her. At one point, the bartender and one of the wives each had a nipple in their mouths while Kandy was up on the bar face down ass up licking a shot off Amanda's clit. That or she was eating Amanda out and we called it body shots so that the bartender did not get into any trouble. Once Kandy was done or was it Amanda could not take any more, Amanda rolled off the bar and got back into the pool. Then Amanda, Kandy and the wives went back to the side of the pool like nothing ever happened.

Now things had started to get beyond the catch-up conversation, and the guys were all asking about Amanda. She had always had a nice set of tits but now she has got a great set of boobs. She decided on an upgrade last year and the discussion was all about her new girls. Some of the other wives have had their tits upgraded but we never knew any of them before their boob jobs. So, Amanda's new girls were something of a conversation piece. Eventually, we all end up over with the wives and as the afternoon started to wind down, one by one, the couples began to head back to their rooms to get ready for the evening’s activities.

Eventually, it was just Amanda and I left at the pool bar. She slowly started to come out of her shell with me the more she had been drinking. Finally, she looked at me and asked, "would you like a body shot?"

‘Damn’, I thought but responded, “Hell yes!” Then she hopped up on the bar in front of me. Sitting there, her tits were right in my face and her legs up on my shoulders. She poured a shot down her chest, and I licked it off her. She slipped off the bar onto my lap and whispered into my ear, “Hey, I was thinking about something.”

I was puzzled by her question, but very intrigued, I asked, “What might that be?”

“Let’s head back to the room so I can show you”, she said and started walking to get out of the pool.

We dried off and she threw our towels on a chair. She started to walk toward our room ahead of me and all I could see was her ass cheeks eating the string of her thong. ‘Wow, what a view’, I thought as I followed behind her just enough to watch her every step. We finally got to our building, and she walked ahead of me up the stairs. Taking each step one by one, slowly, I watched her ass continue to eat her thong. About halfway up the first flight, she slowly started to slide her thong off one step at a time, then it slipped lower and finally off and I picked it up. We made the turn and then up the next set of stairs. She started up the stairs and then she stopped and began to crawl up them. Wow, now all I could see was her ass right in my face as she crawled up step by step. She got to the top of the stairs and stayed on her hands and knees with her legs spread apart. “What does this make you think about?” she asked.

Not exactly sure what to say or where she was going, I said, "Well, some fairly impure thoughts."

MilfShanon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfShanon

“Good”, she said as she got up and opened our door.

Once in the room, we closed the door, and she crawled onto the bed. “In my bag, there are some things I want to try”, she said.

Puzzled again, I asked, "What are they?"

“Just look in the bag and you will see”, she said as she turned onto her back and grabbed the TV remote. She started to scan through the porn channels and stopped on some extreme bondage video. I looked in the bag and there were a couple of new toys she must have ordered. One was a medium-sized butt plug like the one she never uses; there was a new inflatable butt plug and a new massive-sized dildo with the balls on the shaft.

"See anything you would like me to try?" she asked.

“Umm yeah!” my outside voice responded. 

"Well, bring them over and we can see how they work."

I brought her butt plug, and she said, "Umm, do you want to give this a try?"

‘Hell yes’, I thought, but told her, “Well, if you would like to try it, sure.”

She looked at me and said, "Well, if you are not all too excited, your cock is telling me otherwise."

She turned to me and pulled my shorts off, closed her eyes as she put the head of my cock into her mouth. She was slowly taking more and more of my cock into her mouth, then took it out and said, "I want to try the toy; put it in me." Then she put my cock back into her mouth.

She was up on her hands and knees with my cock in her mouth, letting it go down her throat and she told me to put the toy inside of her, ‘Who am I to disappoint?’ I thought.

I grabbed the lube and put some all over her ass and then on the end of the butt plug. I started to massage it around her hole as she was now swallowing my cock. Suddenly, she started to rock back and forth while I am pushed little by little against her ass. Then she started to push back against my pushing it against her. Little by little, she pushed more and more while slowly going deeper and deeper onto my cock. She had never really liked ass play and she usually did not try to take me deep into her throat, so I was in heaven. Finally, as I tried to be gentle with the toy, she came off my cock and started to lick the head. Then she went straight down, taking my cock all the way into her mouth and at the same time, she pushed back on the toy past the widest part of the butt plug, and it slid fully into her ass with a gargled ‘Ugg’ coming from the back of her throat.

‘Wow!’ I swear I could feel the butt plug touching the tip of my cock as she continued to swallow and while giving me head. Within minutes she kept my cock deep in her throat and started throat fucking herself slowly while the butt plug was deep in her ass. She kept throat fucking herself with longer strokes as I started to massage her back. With every stroke, she started to gag, little by little then with a deep swallow, and I may have countered her swallow with a thrust into her throat that made her let out a gush of pussy juice.

She pulled my cock from her throat, “Fuck me, fuck me hard!” she said as she turned around and guided my cock into her pussy, which was dripping wet by this point. I started to slowly put my cock in, but with the butt plug in her ass, she was full and very tight. Just as I started to slip deeper into her pussy she started to squirt again. Gush after gush she was spraying with each pump of my cock until I was fully inside her pussy, pushing against the butt plug deep, forcing it deeper in her ass. I could feel the butt plug with every thrust and with every thrust, she squirted like clockwork.

As I pounded into her, she was backing herself into me, forcing the butt plug and my cock both deeper into her. Then she asked for me to try to take the butt plug out of her. So, as I was fucking her from behind, I slowly tried to pull the butt plug out. Every time, just as it got to the widest point, her body would pull it back in and with another gush, she would squirt all over. I enjoyed fucking her and playing with the butt plug deep in her ass. I continued to pump her pussy and try to pull the butt plug out.

Finally, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pulled on the butt plug to get it past the widest point and she let out a scream, a primal scream and a huge gush of pussy juice. This time her body did not pull the butt plug back in. I put my cock back in her pussy, with the butt plug still in her ass but not locked inside like before, but every time I shoved my cock back deep into her drenched pussy, the butt plug got pushed in but not all the way. She squirted pussy juice each time. She made noises I had never heard her make in years and she just kept gushing as I kept pumping and then I finally pulled out and came all over her back.

As she sat up, I watched the butt plug push from her ass, then cum started to run down her back and into her gaping hole. I looked at her there, on her knees with her back toward me, cum running down her back, her ass gaping, and the bed was totally soaked from her squirting.

‘Wow’, could not think anything other than ‘WOW. there is my wife!’

 

Published 
Written by Darkcorner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments