Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Black Dildo Pt2

"Another barrier broken with the big black dildo"

7
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It had been a long week and a half. The work trip to the east coast was fun but tiring. I got in late Friday at LAX and it was an immediate reminder of one of the reasons I don't like LA. The Traffic. Covid was coming to the end and the days of open freeways were quickly coming to an end. I planned on having a blowout session Sunday evening. I was going to get myself all riled up, get myself to the point of horniness where you are jumping out of your skin. 

Sunday finally came around. After a rough workday, it was nice to get home, take off the work clothes and relax. I had been horny all day. I was going to push through another barrier that night. I had been thinking about it for a while now. How hot would it be to put two dildos on my sliding glass door and suck them? If any neighbor would look over they could possibly get a small glimpse of what I was doing. This fantasy had been building in my head for a while and I just needed to do it.

I got all my essentials in play. The edible, the joint, new leggings, new panties, some of those fishnets fingerless gloves. I figure each time I would try out a fantasy or push my limits, I would get some new things to add to it. This time my most important weapon of the night was numbing spray so I could try deepthroating one of my dildos. The last time I played I never have cum so much when I had a dildo down my throat and another in my ass. It was incredible orgasming as the dildo further slid into my throat. I wanted that same feeling again!

I popped the edible at 7:30. I wanted to make sure this time when I was playing it was completely dark. For whatever reason, it just turned me on more. As my high began to build I took a quick hit from the THC Vape I had set up and turned on the shower. Showers always feel so good when you're high. I tend to get lost and really tease myself as I wash my body. I got out of the shower. My hungry ass needed something in it. I could hear the blowjob hypno porn playing as I got out of the shower and into my room. I was in the mood to suck, but needed to get something in my ass first. I grabbed the biggest plug I had, laid down in my bed, and started to work with the plug. I couldn't believe how easily it went in. I really hadn't been playing that much with my ass since the last adventure. This only told me I was already in the headspace I needed to be in (a horny little slut).

I got to the edge of my bed and put on the new leggings. They were dark red with a bow at the top of them. They looked good. I then put on the pink fishnet arm gloves and went back into the living room high, horny and patiently waiting for my new panties to arrive. It had said they were coming by nine, but it seemed like it wasn't going to happen for the evening. I couldn't wait any longer though. The blowjob hypno had me under its control, I started to crave cock, I was grinding on my plug. I needed to do something! I went into my bedroom and put on a skirt and some sweats. I also put on a sweater. I decided it was time to act out the fantasy. I grabbed my three dildos, one was average size, flesh color, this would be the one I would try and deepthroat. I had a big thick clear one and of course the big black dildo. I haven't used the black dildo since my last adventure but the thought of it filling my ass up again while I had a dildo down my throat instantly made me hard.

I placed the two dildos I would be sucking on the glass. I was so turned on while putting them in place. I put the lube and the black dildo beside my “sucking station” grabbed my lighter, the joint and went outside to smoke. I felt so naughty with a plug in my ass. Wearing just a skirt and leggings under my sweats and the bright pink hand gloves. It was such a rush to be walking outside among some people and they had no idea. I lit up the joint and began walking around. I wanted to see how much you could see of my “sucking station” so I walked by it. If someone was really being nosey they could see me if they wanted. At a glance, they wouldn’t see a thing. Perfect set up. As I smoked the joint I grew even hornier, an erection grew in my pants, my mouth was salivating and I was contracting on this big plug I had in me.

I turned around and started walking back home while finishing my joint. I had this hot fantasy pop into my mind. It would be hot to come back to my apartment and run into the delivery guy. I would be his last drop-off of the day. If he had been remotely listening it could possibly hear the porn playing. Perhaps I would catch him listening. Offer for him to come inside, then whip off his pants and begin sucking him as a thank you for the delivery. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

I snapped out of this fantasy as I began to climb the stairs. My cock was throbbing, as I got to the door I could barely hear the porn playing. It was just loud enough to wear if you were up against the door you could hear it. I fumbled around with my keys and finally got through the door. My place was dark with the exception of the computer glow with the porn on and some light from the outside. This is when I went into a sucking mood. I could see the outlines of the dildos on the glass. It turned me on so much, I quickly got out of my sweats and sweater and headed to the door and got down on my knees, and began sucking. I wanted to get warmed up before I used the spray. I lost myself in a moment, trying to get the cock as far down as I could. Once I would work up enough spit, I would switch to the bigger cock and shove that down my throat. I was in heaven going back and forth on these cocks. My mind was in another place. I could hear the blowjob porn behind me, I had cock shoved down my throat and I was grinding on this massive butt plug.

I decided I needed to take it a step further and put some spray in my mouth. I want to deepthroat one of these cocks so bad. I put a few sprays in my mouth and let it sit for a while. Taking a break and making sure my throat loosened up even more. I decided it was finally time and got back to it. I began sucking normally, then the thought came into my mind “shove this cock down your throat and make sure your nose hits the glass” In that instant, I did just that. I shoved the cock further down my throat than it had ever gone, at that instant, my ass clenched the plug and I had an unbelieve dry orgasm. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as this cock was all the way down my throat and my ass orgasming.

I kept sucking, I could not stop going balls deep. I needed to have at least one orgasm with the bigger cock down my throat before I got the big boy to fuck my ass. I took the bigger cock down my throat as far as it could go, all the while grinding on the plug. The sensation cannot be described. To be in such a headspace of just pure bliss is a rare moment of complete perfection. I took the dildo out of my mouth. I needed my ass filled more. I put my face down and ass up and took the plug out of my ass. It came out with such ease. I immediately put it into my mouth. It tasted so good, it made my throbbing cock even hard.

The plan was to put the big black dildo in and suck the other dildos as I rode it, but that was something this dildo would not tolerate. It wanted me all to itself. I lubed it up and it slipped into my ass. If I told you I didn't let out a moan would be a lie. The slut in me was getting what it wanted. I slowly ground up and down this cock trying to hold myself from orgasming. This dildo filled me up so well. My ass was literally gripping this dildo for everything it was worth. I got low and picked up the pace. This dildo was being relentless. I had told myself to wait as long as I could to cum but I couldn't wait. I was so overwhelmed with bliss, I started to contract and cum. As I came I would push the dildo deeper. I got to the point I was cuming so hard I pushed the dildo out of my ass. I was on my hands and knees cumming for an entire two minutes without the dildo in my ass. It was wave after wave of just pure bliss. 

I didn't know where I was at. I didn't know what day it was anymore, my body just continued to cum. I managed to grab the dildo again and put it back into my ass. I was being a greedy little slut. I was just getting done cumming when I slipped it back in. This time I put my face into the pillow, put my ass up, and used my hand to pump this dildo in and out of me. I was relentless. It was so hot to watch this thing go on and out of my ass, taking it a little deeper each time. I picked up the pace, the dildo was pounding my prostate so much, I just moaned and let my body convulse. The more I would cum the deeper the dildo would go and finally after a nice pounding my ass popped the dildo out. I let it fall to the floor along with the rest of my body and just laid there and came. The orgasms would last for what seemed like an eternity...

I didn't dare try to get up. My legs were so wobbly they were like jello. I let the moonlight hit my face as I got my senses back together. I got up to my wobbly feet and cleaned up. After that I laid in my bed, every so often I would feel a ripple of pleasure rip through my body. Aww, those aftershocks!

 

Published 
Written by tattooguy112
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments