Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hitachi Relationship

"When I need to help myself"

28
20 Comments 20
8.1k Views 8.1k
633 words 633 words

When I was younger and just starting out, I rented my first apartment. I quickly acquired the things I needed. Some towels, an iron, silverware, microwave, you get the idea. I never realized just how hard it would be working and suddenly having all these new costs. For the first year life was such a struggle that my social life was severely diminished and my dating life was completely put on hold. Working two jobs will do that.

As a result, there was one thing that kept me sane and allowed me to cope. It was one of the best purchases I had made. Back then I think it was about $35. Today, I’m sure it’s much more. It was my trusty friend, my Hitachi magic wand. It got me through and at that time it was the perfect companion. Two C cell batteries every week or so and it was happy and able to fulfill its obligation to me and make my clitoris sing. There are things a relationship can bring that a sex toy just can’t touch, but when you are working seventy hours a week, it’s nice not to have the complications. It wouldn’t need to talk for hours and need me to brush its hair and assure it that I think it’s pretty. It won’t get upset because it thought a past partner of mine was prettier. It also didn’t need its ego soothed or expect me to care about how the Cubs are doing.

Now obviously a sex toy can and will get me off, I’m sure they have helped you at some point as well. And let’s be honest, a person is always better. I mean, a toy is like purified water. It’s safe, it’s clean, it’s healthy. But in the end, the water is always the same. It can quench your thirst but nothing more. But a real live person, with whom you have feelings, that is more like wine. Take some into your mouth, swirl it around your tongue, swallow it, savor it. It’s complex, it’s intriguing. It has a level of sweetness, notes of fruit. There is depth and a warmth that builds as you bring more of it into your mouth. It is so much more than the simple hydration that is the only thing the water can provide.

My Hitachi may be just that one thing, but after a sixteen-hour day, if I want and need it right away, it doesn’t care that I’m sweaty, need a shower or that I haven’t shaved my legs. No sir, I can peel off my undies, and within a few minutes, and with the added help of a few twists and tugs on a nipple, suddenly things don’t seem so bad.

Eventually, life became easier, I was promoted and made enough to quit my second job. My social life improved. Soon I even had a living, breathing, significant other. There was love, cooking together, sharing our thoughts, appreciating one another, and even sharing emotions and appreciating love. As I think about it, when it was just me, I absolutely came more. No strings attached interaction lends itself to that. But if I’m being honest, another person, with whom you share love, whether they bring a pussy or a cock into the equation, the satisfaction of being in love and the closeness of romantic intimacy exceeds anything the toy can provide. However, it often comes to pass that I did not choose wisely, the promise is broken and I’m alone. At that point, all I need is two new C cell batteries and Hitachi is ready to come to my rescue and make things alright again.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

Published 
Written by NinaC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments