Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 9: Kathy's Kitchen Contraptions

"Unpacking can be overwhelming...until you find the right box!"

65
36 Comments 36
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you so much to Nikki for inviting me to be a guest author in this wicked little series! I had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope you enjoy it!"

John rubbed the back of his neck and groaned. His wife, Kathy, looked around their new house and sighed. They were extremely overwhelmed at the thought of unpacking all of these boxes.

“New houses should come with little helpers to unpack everything,” Kathy commented. “Kitchen faeries to put away all the glassware and utensils and bedroom gnomes to hang up everything in the closet would be might handy right about now.”

“Yeah, that would be nice,” John agreed. “But since that’s not a real thing, I guess we’d better get at it.”

“Shall we each take a room or work together?”

John pursed his lips. He was sure if he tried to put things away on his own, he would somehow get it wrong. “What if I open the boxes and take things out, and you put them where you want them?” he suggested.

Kathy tilted her head. “Why does that sound like me doing the bulk of the work?”

John walked over to his wife and put his arms around her waist from behind. “Okay, what if you unpack the boxes and tell me where you want things to go?”

Kathy giggled as her husband nuzzled her neck. “Keep that up, and we won’t get anything done.”

John let go of her, grabbed the box marked fragile glassware, and set it on the counter. “If you tell me which cabinet you want for glassware, I can cram all the glasses onto those shelves,” he teased.

Kathy narrowed her eyes. “Very funny.”

“Okay, sorry. I promise to take this very seriously.”

They worked together to unpack each of the kitchen boxes for the next hour until they reached the one marked utensils and miscellaneous kitchen stuff.

When John opened the box, he started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Kathy asked a little crossly. She was already exhausted, and they still had several rooms to go.

“I’m just wondering how your little purple vibrator got thrown into this box,” John chuckled.

Kathy turned a dozen shades of red. “Oh, well, I found that one in the bathroom drawer and all of the bathroom and bedroom boxes were already taped shut. So, I tossed it in the only open box.”

“Good thing we didn’t invite friends over to help unpack,” he mused.

“Yeah, no doubt. Just put it on the counter. I will put it where it belongs when we are done here.”

John made a face.

“What? It’s clean!”

“Wanna make it dirty?” John asked seductively.

“Babe, we still have a lot of boxes to unpack.”

“But look, honey. There are other sex toys in here as well.”

“What? There shouldn’t be!”

Kathy peered into the box and saw only spatulas and other cooking utensils.

“You’re hilarious, John.”

“What? I mean, look at this paddle!” John took the pancake flipper from the box and swatted Kathy playfully on the ass.

“Johhhn!” Kathy complained half-heartedly. But there was mischief in her eyes.

He took out some salad tongs and started grabbing gleefully at her breasts, causing Kathy to burst out laughing.

John grinned. “Take off your clothes and climb onto the counter. Let’s see how much trouble we can get into with these kitchen gadgets!”

She hesitated. But it had been far too long since they’d had any kind of fun. Moving had been a stressful undertaking, and sex had been almost nonexistent lately.

“Okay, I’ll undress. But you have to be naked too, John,” Kathy agreed, raising her eyebrows.

John felt his cock twitch. He’d been joking, but he sure as hell was not about to pass up an opportunity for some playtime. They had both been too tired and crabby these past few weeks to be in the mood. Maybe some kinky kitchen fun was just what the doctor ordered to break the ice on getting their sex life back on track. So, he nodded in agreement and stripped off his clothes, joining his wife already in her birthday suit.

“God, you’re so sexy, baby,” he said as he took in the sight of her. Those long legs and that lean body with those perky hand-sized tits made him hard as a rock. Her firm, round ass was right in his face for a moment as she climbed on the counter as instructed. He couldn’t help but grab her hips and give her tush a playful love bite.

“Greedy man! You can’t even wait until I’m on the counter before you start nibbling at me!”

“Damn straight!”

John rummaged through the box and found a few more interesting items. He laid them on the counter next to Kathy. Then he grabbed a couple of dish towels, tied them together, and made a blindfold out of them.

“Here, let’s cover your eyes and play Name that Kitchen Gadget.”

Once he was satisfied that she could not see, he picked up the plastic wrap and used it to bind her wrists. Kathy didn’t argue. It felt so good to be rediscovering each other.

Sassily
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sassily

“Okay, baby. I’m going to tease your nipples with something. If you can guess what it is, you get a point. If not, then the point is mine. At the end of the game, the one with the most points will decide which of your holes I will fill with my shaft.”

Kathy felt her entire body hum with desire. “Sounds fair,” she agreed.

John started with an object that he was pretty sure she would guess.

“That’s my pastry brush!” Kathy cried out as John flicked each nipple softly at first before moving down to her clit and making her moan. “Oh, fuck! That feels amazing!”

She whimpered a little when he stopped short of making her cum. But then, she reminded herself, the journey was more important than the destination.

Next, she felt cooking oil being drizzled slowly over her breasts and belly. “Are you using the turkey baster to cover me in olive oil?”

Damn! She was better at this game than he’d anticipated.

“Mm-hmm,” he acknowledged in a sexy low growl.

When the baster was empty, he slipped it inside her, eliciting a sound that was half purr, half moan. He realized that he’d been neglecting her and was delighted she was allowing him to make it up to her. She deserved to be seduced like this. And whoever won this game, they’d both end up winners in the long run.

John lifted Kathy’s legs, exposing her ass to paddle it with several different items. He spanked her with three different types of spatulas, which she identified correctly, but the wooden spoon stumped her.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Kathy moaned and writhed on the counter, and John made a mental note to purchase a nice leather paddle for their toy collection. He knew Kathy didn’t mind the occasional swat but had no idea how turned on an actual spanking made her. She was dripping wet!

Next, he captured her clit between a pair of chopsticks, netting John his second point as she guessed he was molesting her with tongs. While he teased her pink folds with them, he got a wicked idea. He grabbed out two additional pairs and a handful of rubber bands. Then he pinched her nipples between the sticks and added rubber bands to each side till they were just tight enough to bring a little pleasure and pain to her very erect points.

He toyed with doing the same thing to her clit but decided instead to find a few items to use as dildoes.

Kathy moaned loudly while John slid the ice cream scoop between her soft, wet walls. “Oh, fuck! I don’t have a clue what that is, but feel free to move it in and out of me!”

He grinned. “I’m happy to oblige you, my sexy kitchen slut.”

He bent down and used his tongue to stimulate her while he impaled her with the scoop before he moved it in and out rapidly.

“Oh, God! Yes! Please! More!” Kathy was panting and crying, and her hips were bucking wildly. Then her orgasm ripped through her body, and she flooded John’s mouth with her nectar.

His need for her became intense. “I think you won, baby. Where do you want my cock?”

“Take my pussy!” Kathy demanded.

“Yes, ma’am!”

John slid inside her and pumped away as he held her legs open in the air. She still had her wrists bound and the blindfold intact, which was extremely erotic! He could feel her climax drawing near, but he was not close yet.

“That’s right, cum on my cock, baby!”

Kathy exploded again, crying out John’s name. When she realized he didn’t cum yet, she surprised him.

“Pull out of my pussy and lube up my ass with that turkey baster. I need to show my appreciation for your clever game.”

John wasted no time doing precisely what Kathy asked, lubing up her tight back door and entering slowly.

His thrusts were easy at first until his need became fierce, and he hammered into his wife’s sexy bottom until he exploded, filling her with his seed.

They were left panting like crazy with hearts beating wildly. It was exactly what they needed.

An hour later, when they were snuggling in their bathrobes on the couch, Kathy cleared her throat and said, “I have to admit something. That purple vibrator was in with the kitchen stuff because I stuffed it in the kitchen drawer quickly in our apartment a few weeks ago. I was taking care of business on my own because you were in such a cranky mood, and you nearly caught me mid-orgasm. I finished up quickly when you went back out to your car for something, cleaned off the vibe, and stuffed it in the drawer. I’m really sorry.”

“No, I’m sorry, sweetie. There was just so much going on with the move; we forgot how important it is to take care of each other’s needs. Let’s make a deal right now never to get too busy to make time for sex.”

“I’m sorry we still have so many boxes to unpack.”

“We don’t have to have everything unpacked in one day. Besides, I can’t wait to see what kind of fun we can have with the rest of these boxes!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments