Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Famous Stories

Welcome to our collection of famous adult stories! This category features some of the most popular and highly rated stories from our talented writers.

Here, you will find a diverse selection of erotic fiction that explores a wide range of fantasies, kinks, and desires. From steamy one-night stands to passionate affairs, our famous adult stories are sure to captivate and excite you. Whether you're looking for something sensual and romantic or wild and kinky, you'll find it all in this category.

So sit back, relax, and indulge in some of the most famous adult stories on the site.

Redneck Neighbor Impregnates Young Wife

A young couple moves from Indiana to Mississippi and becomes a cuckold couple to a redneck neighbor.

My name is David, and my wife, Amy, and I were born and raised in the Indianapolis area, but didn’t meet until our junior year at Purdue University. I majored in electrical engineering and she majored in elementary education. The economy was in a recessio...

Score 134 134
21
31.5k Views 31.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Fucking My Wife’s Best Friend

Reverse Cuck with my wife and her best friend.

My wife and I have been married for nineteen years. I would say we have a fairly active sex life and we often spice up our lovemaking by telling each other fantasies and acting them out in bed. But my wife had never fantasized openly to me about what rece...

My Naughty New Neighbor

She moved for the neighborhood, but she's cumming for the neighbor.

July in Eastern Tennessee, holy shit, was it hot. So, there I was, having graduated high school and turned eighteen right in the middle of a global pandemic. Welcome to being stuck at home. It wasn’t all bad. I was looking forward to a gap year from studi...

White Couple is Cuckolded in Jamaica

Hotwife accompanies her husband on a business trip to Jamaica and is impregnated by Rastafarians.

My name is Kimberly, but most people call me Kim, and my husband, Daniel, who people call Dan, and I are a twenty-seven-year-old white couple living in Southeast Florida. We’re raising our black, Jamaican son, while I’m pregnant again with our second blac...

I never expected to take advantage of my hall-pass in Las Vegas, other than maybe going topless at the hotel pool. In part-one of this series, I surprised myself with how easy it was to fuck strange men without feeling any guilt. My husband, Ben, encourag...

My Husband Gave Me A One Week Hall-Pass For My Trip To Las Vegas (Part One)

A Wild Week In Las Vegas - Courtesy Of My Hall-Pass

My name is Sue and I’ve been happily married for ten years. Ben and I have two kids - age seven and nine. I’m thirty-five years old, in great shape with 32C firm tits, tight abs, blond hair and a cute ‘girl-next-door’ face. Like many married couples, our...

Neighborly – Chapter 3: Return The Favor

Jennifer needs Ryan's help in the yard again, but they both know it's so that she can get more young cock.

Two mornings after their conversation in the yard, Jennifer rang Ryan's doorbell, and he happily joined her in the back yard a few minutes later, more quickly, enthusiastically, and confidently than the previous week. They moved rather quickly, both wanti...

Husband Gets What He Didn't Ask For

A husband and a surprise cuckolding

First, a little introduction. I’m Steven and my wife is Maggie. I’m fifty-three, six feet one inch tall, and in fairly good shape for a man my age. I mean I’m not ripped but I know where the gym is, so I stay in good shape (well, decent shape). Maggie is...

Score 128 128
28
42.6k Views 42.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Hotwife is Impregnated by Hubby's Friends at a Bachelor Party

Young hotwife agrees to provide wholesome entertainment at a bachelor party, and it turns into much more.

My name is Jason and now, at the age of twenty-five, I’m living with my beautiful wife, Erin, and our fifteen-month-old son in Knoxville, Tennessee. From all outward appearances we are a normal, young family, and no one outside our intimate social circle...

Neighborly – Chapter 1: Incomplete Delivery

A single mom can't suppress dirty thoughts about her neighbor boy when he lends a helping hand.

Ding-dong!Ryan almost jumped off the couch, releasing his hard cock, without even the presence of mind to use his dry hand when he reached for the TV remote. The doorbell startled the fuck out of him, as would any such intrusive noise coming from outside...

Gang Banged At My Fiancé’s Stag

XXX fun, turning the tables on my future husband.

Stags, or bachelor parties, are supposed to be a gathering where a man can sow his oats one last time before getting married. We all know that many bachelor parties are raunchy, drunken orgies with strippers and prostitutes. What's a girl supposed to do w...

My Incestuous Family

My father and I have sex together for the first time, but it is not in private.

I was spending a weekend at our nudist club with my parents. The club is adult only. Sexual freedom is a feature of the club and observing adults enjoying sex in the open is not unusual. My mother and I were sunning ourselves in one of the secluded alcove...

Step in the Wrong Direction

Step-siblings share a room on vacation, what will boredom lead to when a storm knocks out power?

I threw my bag down on the floor and flopped onto the bed. After being in the car with my mom, her new husband Tom, and my step-sister Becca for four hours, it felt good to be in the hotel room in Ocean City. We were there for Becca’s eighteenth birthday....

First Time Hotwife Experience

Her first time being shared.

They were both nervous as they got ready. Nervous but excited at the same time. It had been a few years since the idea of sharing her with someone else had started to tug at his mind, a year or so since she had started reading the stories and joining in h...