Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly – Chapter 3: Return The Favor

"Jennifer needs Ryan's help in the yard again, but they both know it's so that she can get more young cock."

137
31 Comments 31
30.7k Views 30.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story

Two mornings after their conversation in the yard, Jennifer rang Ryan's doorbell, and he happily joined her in the back yard a few minutes later, more quickly, enthusiastically, and confidently than the previous week. They moved rather quickly, both wanting the work to be done so that they could get inside and see if things would continue as they had before, or, hopefully, progress. So the new hole was dug and the tree re-planted in its new spot in less than thirty minutes.

After having a glass of tea, they sat on the couch, the scene of the impromptu handjob from a few days before. And yes, both of them were thinking about it.

Jennifer started. “You know, I really did ask you over to help with the tree, not just so I could be alone with you again.”

“Not just for that?”

“Haha,” she laughed, pleased with his confidence and comfort. “I figured that you really liked what I did to you the other day. And I wouldn't mind doing you another little favor today since you were good enough to help me out again.”

“But, you liked it too, right?”

More than you know! If only you could see the way I've frigged my pussy twice a day thinking about your young cock! Glad she didn't say that out loud, she just replied, “Sure, it was nice for me, too.”

“Good. I did kind of wonder if things would be weird when we saw each other. Like maybe you regretted it later or something.”

“No, not at all. Hey, you're a young man, with needs I'm sure. With no girlfriend? And I, well, I haven't done anything like that for a long time.” She put her hands on his arm. “Don't think of me as an older woman, If you're attracted and like me, I'm just another girl.” The truth was, she was very aware of the age difference, and the dirty thought of fucking a boy half her age, or sucking his cock, was exciting her more and more these days, precisely because of his age to a large degree.

“Speaking of girlfriend, you have done stuff like that before, I assume.”

Ryan smiled sheepishly. “Yeah.” She kept looking at him, as if to ask him to continue. “I had a girlfriend last year, and we fooled around some.”

“What do you mean, fooled around?”

“Um, well, she did stroke me, and I put my hands in her pants.”

“She stroked your cock? Like I did?”

“Yeah,” he snickered. “But you did it, like, till I finished, and she didn't.”

“Aww, she didn't get you off? Didn't get to see you cum?”

“No. We did get naked once, but we told each other we wouldn't have sex unless we were together longer, so, I never did it with her.”

“Not with her? But with someone else?”

“Yeah,” he smiled big, like he was proud of having had sex and telling someone about it. “I had another girlfriend, Lanie, a few months ago, and we did it.”

“That's great,” Jennifer smiled teasingly at him. “And you did cum with Lanie?”

“Yeah, but inside her.” After a pause, he felt it necessary to add, “We used a condom.”

“Just once?”

“No, we did it three times.” Yes, he kept track.

Jennifer's hand was on his crotch by now, feeling his dick harden through his shorts. “Oh, am I making you excited making you think about it again?”

“Well, you doing that is making me excited, even if we weren't talking about before.”

“Did Lanie give you a blowjob? Or the other girlfriend?”

“No, not really. I mean, she sucked it a little, but not like a full one. She didn't, you know, keep going for that long.”

“You mean she didn't make you cum while she was sucking your dick?” Jennifer had his zipper down by now, sliding her fingers inside.

“Huh,” he laughed nervously while she fiddled with the button on his shorts. “No. I don't know if she really liked it. Maybe she was just trying it.”

“Well, I'm sure she'll learn to like it. I know I do.” Now that the button was undone, Jennifer spread the fly of Ryan's shorts wide, lifting up the waistband of his boxers so that the head his young cock sprang into view. She giggled. The young ones were always so hard so fast!

“Um, now?” Ryan asked.

“Sure,” she said, lowering her lips onto the tip and giving it a wet, slurping kiss. “Just being neighborly, you know.” They laughed as she pushed his pants and boxers down more, revealing the entirety of his cock including his balls. She heard him moan and felt his fingers in her hair as she took the whole head and two inches of shaft into her mouth. It was the first cock she had had in years, and she wanted to savor it.

After sucking slowly for a minute, Jennifer squeezed Ryan's shaft at the base and ran her tongue up and down it, pausing to flutter at the head a few times. Every time she glided her fingers over his sensitive balls, he jerked and squirmed. Sitting upright, she stroked his slick shaft while facing him.

“Oh, fuck, Miss Prestine,” he said, moving a hand to her boob. “Mmmm, that feels so good.”

“Jennifer,” she corrected him, firmly gripping and jerking his cock, leaning in to kiss him.

“Mmm, Jennifer,” he mumbled with a handful of tit and a mouthful of her tongue. He didn't waste any time removing her shirt once he got the go-ahead to fondle her tits, so he was soon pushing her bra strap off her shoulder while they made out. They were both going at each other with increasing lust, his hand groping the fullest tit he'd ever had, her hand wrapped around the youngest cock she'd ever had.

When Jennifer's head went down into Ryan's lap again, she was lying prone on the couch, knees bent with her feet over the arm rest. She slurped and sucked on his cock, trying to show him what a real blowjob was like, rather than the timid minute-suck he'd gotten from his previous girlfriend. She provided plenty of tongue, plenty of jerking, plenty of head-rubbing with her thumb, even some spit to make it sloppier. She felt his fingers fumble at the clasp of her bra, but he needed both hands to get it undone.

Ryan's hand roamed over the bare skin of Jennifer's back, and then down to her shorts, grabbing at her ass and teasing the waistband of the panties he saw peeking out. Jennifer turned over, releasing his cock and facing up, watching his face as his jaw dropped and his eyes locked on her breasts. He had seen bigger and better tits while watching porn for sure, but he had no complaints about the real ones right in front of him. Groping like the teenager he was, he let her know what he thought of them.

Jennifer was so fucking turned on by now, giving the young neighbor boy a blowjob with his hands all over her, that she just had so get some pussy satisfaction. She unbuttoned her shorts and smiled up at Ryan, running her hands over her crotch and thighs.

He got he hint. He could only reach with one hand, but with her help, he got her shorts unzipped and slipped his fingers inside, feeling the warm moisture of her pussy through her panties.

“Oh, yes,” Jennifer purred, encouraging him to continue. After rubbing her lightly over her panties for a minute, he pushed his fingers inside. “Ahhhh, fuuuck!” she moaned.

Ryan's girlfriends weren't old or experienced enough to have done any maintenance down there, and as such had natural bushes, though sparse and soft because of their youth. And watching porn had gotten him used to almost every woman having a shaved pussy. So it was a bit of a shock, but exciting, to feel Miss Prestine's thick, coarse pubic hair as his fingers slid down inside her panties. After just rubbing for a few seconds, he stared to go deeper, finding her wet pussy lips as his palm pushed into her bush.

Jennifer pushed her shorts and panties down a bit, over her hips, giving Ryan a full view of the bush he was fingering while his cock buried somewhere under the mass of her hair in his lap. Jennifer moaned and closed her eyes as he alternately squeezed her tits and then went back to rubbing her pussy.

Turning back over, Jennifer went down on his cock again, shorts and panties pushed down around her thighs so that her bare ass was exposed. Ryan rubbed it and grabbed it while she pleasured his cock, and then slumped to the side a bit so that he could get his hand under her and between her legs again. She gasped as he found the wet folds and nudged her clit, and he gasped as she cupped his balls while licking his shaft.

Jennifer scooted her knees forward and raised up, sitting in a squat now, looking with lust into Ryan's face. She drooled a big blob of spit, more or less successfully hitting the target of his dick head inside her fist and smearing the wetness around. She didn't want to get his shirt messy, so she lifted it up, and he removed his hand from her pussy just long enough to finish pulling it off.

Ryan's fingers returned to their rightful spot between her legs. “Inside,” she whispered into his face, panting. After a few seconds of awkward probing, his middle finger penetrated her, slipping up into her vagina. “Oh, yes. Fuck! Ooooohhhh.” she panted. After getting fingered a minute more while just holding his wet cock, she told him, “More!”

He pushed a second finger inside, and she ground down on his hand, deepening the penetration but also bottoming her clit out on his palm. She didn't know if he was that good at fingering her, or if she was just that fucking horny, but she was getting close to orgasm since his fingers hadn't left her pussy.

“Have you ever – uugghh – given a girl an orgasm?” She pushed her wet lips into his neck. “A woman?”

He didn't know how to answer. He didn't think his girlfriend had orgasmed while he fucked her, and the few times he had gotten his hands in a girl's panties it didn't last that long.

“You're about to,” Jennifer said before he could reply. She didn't really expect an answer. “Fuck, just keep doing that.” She fucked his fingers, crushing her crotch down on him and gyrating to grind her clit, while she remembered to keep moving her hand to jerk him off.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

“Uuuuhhh,” she groaned as her climax hit. “Aaaiiiihhhhh!” She shuddered, legs wobbling, orgasming onto Ryan's fingers, squeezing the head of his still-slick cock. Bouncing up and down, she rode out the pleasurable sensation, having cum at the hands of another lover for the first time in years. Slowing her movements but continuing to stroke him off, she looked into his eyes. “Oh, I just fucking came. You just made me cum.”

Ryan was smiling, but it was an uncomfortable smile, as his cock was so sensitive at her touch, which was drying out a bit. She scooted back and lowered her head again, spitting some saliva onto his cock before sealing her mouth over it again.

“Oh, I'm going to, also,” Ryan told her, beginning to buck his hips. He wondered if she would let him cum in her mouth and swallow it like he'd seen in so many porn movies, and the thought drove him over the edge. “Uhhh, oooohhh,” he groaned, starting to tremble. “Fuck, haaahhh!”

It had been a while since Jennifer had sucked a dick, but she still knew the timing. She wanted a taste of his cum, but didn't want a mouthful, and really wanted to see it again like a few days ago.

“Mmmmm, yeahhh,” she purred, rising up to sit on her heels while she gave his cock a few final long smooth strokes. She lost track of the first spurt of cum that shot up into the air as he leaned back, groaning and jerking. A second ejaculation followed, and then a third, spurting more or less straight up as she jerked. She massaged his shaft as he continued to cum, watching a few more streams flow out and cover her fingers. She enjoyed herself for a minute after he was done, smearing the blobs and slimy goo around and up and down his shaft.

The two of them slumped against each other on the couch, their fingers sticky with each other's cum, their ragged breathing settling down as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

“Wow, Miss Pres- um, Jennifer. That was fucking awesome.” He reached for the tea that he hadn't yet finished, the two tiny remnants of ice cubes clinking around in the glass.

“Glad you enjoyed yourself. After last week, I really was wanting to do something like that again.”

“Me too!”

“You are okay with doing it with an older woman? There aren't any hot young girls at school you're interested in?”

“Well, interested, sure, but I don't know if any of them would be interested back.”

“If you need any references, like about what you can do with your fingers, I'll tell them!”

“You really had an orgasm?”

“Oh, fuck yeah! Something to be proud of, remember that. A lot of guys don't stick with it or don't bother with trying to get the girl off, but if you do, you'll make a girl happy one day. Or two. Or three, however many.”

“Ha, thanks,” he said, slightly embarrassed but certainly proud of himself.

“And if you really want to be the talk of the town, or school or wherever.” she added, “getting her off by eating her pussy goes a long way!”

“Oh, yeah, I'd be into that,” he laughed.

“You've never done that? You never licked Lanie's pussy?” she teased.

“No,” he admitted.

“Well, getting blowjobs without at least licking her pussy is a big no-no. One or two is okay, but you have to return the favor.”

Jennifer was lying back on the couch by this time, but not really expecting or offering anything more. Until she caught Ryan staring at her crotch. So she opened her legs a bit to give him a nice view of her wet pussy lips, not just her bush. He leaned in and began to kiss her thighs, moving toward her center.

“Ooo, now? Well, no complaints here!” She felt his tongue on her labia, short licks upwards along her slit, and closed her eyes and relaxed to see where this went. “Oh, fuck, yes,” she encouraged him as she felt his lips tugging. With each new sensation, like pushing his tongue against her vagina or flicking her clitoris, she wiggled and let out “ooo” and “ahh” sounds to let him know that varying his activities was something he should keep in mind.

“Mmm,” Ryan moaned, sucking at her clit. “Like this?”

Oooo, fuck yeah. And it's not bad to get into it, move around. And ask what she likes.”

“I want to ask what you like.” He kissed her pussy deeply. “Oh, you're fucking hot. This is so fucking hot.” He slurped at her engorged outer labia.

“You can use your hands. Spread me open, and feel my tits.” She swirled her fingers in his hair as he used his thumbs to peel her labia open.

“Oh, fuck, Miss–” He caught himself as he breathed in her womanly scent. “Jennifer.” Her glorious pink wetness exposed fully now drew him in. He was unable to keep himself from attacking her vagina and inner labia and urethra and clit with his lips and tongue, and Jennifer reveled in the attention as much as he did.

“Oh, fuck, Ryan, yessss, eat my pussy,” she whimpered, knowing she was going to get off on his face.

Digging his tongue deeply into her cunt while she spread her legs wide for him, he grabbed an ass cheek with one hand and a tit with the other. He pinched and pulled at the nipple aggressively in response to Jennifer's moans and gyrations.

“Fucking right there,” she growled, clenching a handful of his hair, holding his tongue to her clit. “Oh, fuck!” This boy wasn't experienced at this for sure, but he sure was eager, so she had no problem getting worked up. And she had to remind herself that it was the best pussy eating she'd gotten in years.

Ryan had never eaten pussy before, but he knew good and well that he couldn't let up now, and didn't want to. His jaw and tongue were getting tired, but he figured he could just keep the pressure up and Jennifer would get herself off.

That's exactly what happened. She cried out and tensed up, rocked with a second orgasm, so excited and feeling so dirty at the thought of getting eaten out by the young neighbor boy. She ground her crotch against his face, feeling his tongue inside while her clit crushed his upper lip. Clenching his head with her thighs to hold him there, she rode it as long as she could.

Ryan crawled up Jennifer's panting body when he felt her relax, stopping to taste her soft titties and hard nipples before settling beside her. It had been a long time since she had tasted her own pussy on a man's mouth, so she kissed him deeply for a while, eyes closed, savoring the taste and smell of their sex. “You sure are going to make a few of your school mates happy,” she told him. She was almost jealous of the young girls she was sure he'd be sucking and fucking in the next few years, but as long as he came back to her from time to time, she wouldn't mind. Right then wasn't the time for a proper fuck, but she was already formulating plans to get some of that hot young cock in her pussy before he stuck it in any more girls from school.

“Um, thanks! Did I make you happy?”

“Oh, yes, absolutely.” She wasn't going to tell him that she was just so fucking horny that she got herself off on his mouth. She was pretty sure that he'd get it and start making girls cum before too long.

It was time for Ryan to get going, so he put on his clothes while Jennifer went to the kitchen for a towel to wipe her crotch. She pulled on her panties, zipped up her shorts, and walked him to the door topless, giving him some kisses and letting him feel her tits one last time before he headed across the yard back to his house and she headed into her bathroom for a shower.

- | - | - | - | - | - | -

After a quick trip to the grocery store and checking some messages, Jennifer started to straighten up the house, wanting all that done before her son got home from school. Her shirt from earlier was half shoved under the couch – she had forgotten about it when she went to shower after Ryan had left. Draping it over her arm on the way to the laundry hamper, she felt a sticky wetness and held it up to examine it.

“So that's where all that cum went!” she laughed out loud. Sucking and jerking off Ryan earlier had produced quite a few spurts of his jizz, and she was just now realizing that her shirt had borne the brunt of it. The middle of her light purple shirt was stained with a dark oval spot of fluid starting to dry, a still-slimy splotch of whitish goop resting in it. The shoulder and sleeve had creamy streaks from separate blasts from his cock.

Jennifer swirled her finger in the slime when she got to her bed. There wasn't much time to play with Ryan's cum, but she couldn't help herself, thinking of his hard, erect young cock. She hadn't planned on going after a high school boy's dick when she was in her late thirties, but it turned out that his was right next door, and willing, so the availability captivated her. She had felt it in her hand and in her mouth, and now she had the overwhelming desire to feel it up her cunt also. She just knew that he would be up for it, but she couldn't wait for him to make the move.

That would have to be another day, but she was already thinking about it. For now, though, she had to be content to get herself off once again. She laid the stained shirt on her bed and stripped her clothes off, beginning to rub and squeeze her moistening pussy and stiffening nipples. Imagining Ryan on top of her, she laid back, legs spread, fingering the opening of her pussy for a while before pushing two fingers inside.

It didn't take long, looking at the cum-stained shirt and grinding her clit, for her to reach her climax. She scooted forward so that her ass was on her shirt tail and sat up, drooling a blob of spit onto her fingers to increase the wetness. A few final strokes made her cum. “Aiiyyy!” She let out her scream loudly, wanting to hear her own lustful release. “Fuck, uuuhhh!” Leaning back on one hand, she pleasured herself completely with the other, bucking her hips throughout her orgasm.

Jennifer wiped her wet fingers, pussy juice, and thick lady cum on the shirt, making a third wet spot of her own appear to go along with Ryan's. After smiling, laughing, and laying back with her eyes closed for a few minutes, she was ready to get dressed and carry on with her day.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments