Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly – Chapter 2: Continued Arousal

"After their initial sexual experience, MILF and neighbor boy can't stop thinking about each other."

116
21 Comments 21
27.6k Views 27.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Jennifer sat down at the kitchen table, admiring her freshened-up backyard. She felt dirty, but the good kind of dirty, for having given the neighbor boy a hand job and making him cum a short time ago after he helped her with her little landscaping project. So dirty, in fact, that she intentionally didn't wash her hands, smiling at the way his spunk dried and crusted on her fingers. She cleared their glasses from the living room and straightened up the kitchen, putting stray breakfast dishes away and tapping some items into her grocery list on her phone.

After a while, she checked the time and realized her son would be home from school in a few minutes. The bus would drop him off just two houses away at the corner, so she just had to make sure the front door was unlocked. As she sat back down at the kitchen table to wait, she checked her social media, finding a few Likes and comments on her backyard photos.

Resting her hand in her chin, she got sucked into her screen time and scrolled through her friends' pictures, posts, and video clips. She found herself inhaling the scent of Ryan's cum from her fingers, accidentally at first and then intentionally, examining the dried residue and running it directly under her nose, smelling the boy's spunk. Replaying the scene from earlier in her head, she smiled at the thought of him getting a boner in his shorts that he just couldn't hide from her. She thought of his warm, smooth cock, his surprised and then satisfied face, and the spurt and gushes of jizz erupting from his cock in an impressive mess.

Jennifer felt her nipples stiffening, so she teased them with her fingers, flicking and pinching a bit to get them harder. And down lower, she felt the unmistakable wetness of her arousal, thinking of the young cock she had in her hands earlier, and wanting it between her legs now more than ever. She considered calling Ryan, but realized she didn't have his number, and then considered running next door to offer herself to him. But that would seem too desperate, and besides, she didn't have time for a proper fuck, as her son would be home any minute.

So, right there at the kitchen table, she pushed her pants and panties down, kicking and pulling them off her feet. Grabbing the towel that Ryan wiped himself with earlier, she smelled his salty scent for a moment, smiling at the realization that he had wiped his cum off himself with it as well. She laid it across the chair, sat on it, and then went to town on her pussy. Smelling the dried cum on her fingers, she used the other hand to masturbate, stroking her slit for a while to get everything nice and slick, and then pushing a finger, then two, inside of herself while she spread her legs more.

Looking out at the crepe myrtles the neighbor boy helped her plant, she imagined being on her hands and knees like they were earlier, except this time naked on her couch or bed, him filling a different kind of hole, deeper and deeper, with something other than plants. Leaning back in the chair, stroking and mashing her clit, she brought herself to orgasm, fantasizing about Ryan's young balls quickly working up another load of cum to squirt all over her tummy. Her satisfied, oozing cunt added her own juices to the experience, enhancing the aroma of the boy-sweat and cum in the air.

Jennifer walked her naked ass back to her bedroom, carrying the towels and her clothes with her. She wiped between her legs to remove the smell and wetness of her pleasure from herself, and washed her hands for the first time since she and Ryan first came into the house. She stepped into a fresh pair of panties and shorts just in time to hear the growl of a diesel engine rev and then fade into the distance, followed by the chatter of children's voices outside. Her son and the other neighborhood kids had just been dropped off.

- | - | - | - | - | - | -

That night after putting her son to bed, watching a bit of television, and making sure everything was set for the next day, Jennifer climbed into bed, but couldn't get to sleep for a while. Of course, she kept replaying the scene with Ryan over again, pleased that she was still found attractive by younger guys, pleased that she had been able to make him cum by stroking him off, but somehow unfulfilled. She hadn't had sex in two long years, trying to make herself think that her other priorities were more important, but she was beginning to realize that her carnal needs and desires were important too. She wanted a passionate, satisfying sexual experience, fully naked with a partner. She wanted to get fucked. She wanted cock. Ryan's cock wasn't just available, she was starting to desire it. The thought of fucking a boy less than half her age was so dirty, but so exciting.

Pushing her pajama bottoms and panties down, she caressed her pussy, finding it already wet with arousal. She pushed her shirt up over her tits, lying there with her legs open, fingering herself slowly at first, then deeper and more frantically, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She could almost feel Ryan's young body on top of her, his eager teenage erection probing her insides.

She turned over, propped up on her hands, grinding her crotch into the pillow she was clenching between her legs. She imagined riding Ryan's cock, whipping her shirt completely off to feel the sensation of her bare nipples dragging across the pillow that she imagined was his chest. Faster and faster she went, panting a little now, the tingling of her clit building steadily until she erupted in an intense orgasm, fucking the pillow between her thighs and burying her face in the other one to muffle her high-pitched moans. Finally satisfied – well, as satisfied as she could get without a real cock – she pulled her panties and bottoms up, retrieved her shirt, and felt herself relax. Drifting off to sleep, she made a mental note to add that pillowcase to the laundry she had to do the next day.

TinnyFoxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinnyFoxxy

Meanwhile, just next door, Ryan was consumed by his own needs and desires. As his parents had the volume on the TV down low watching some show that didn't interest him, he was doing some reading for his class at the computer in the den. Well, not exactly reading, as his eyes scanned back and forth over the words, having to retreat and try again to comprehend, but it was no use. Daydreaming about a certain cute little classmate of his, maybe Vietnamese, maybe Thai, he imagined what it would feel like for her to be bouncing up and down on his cock, which he couldn't keep from staying semi-hard. After getting home from next door that afternoon, he had watched at least three porn videos before leaving for school, two of them featuring frisky Asian girls. He had masturbated through the last one until he had cum again, spurting jizz all over his stomach, so his dirty thoughts about the girl sitting in front of him in class were a natural result.

But he kept replaying what had happened earlier in the afternoon. Nothing compared to having the real thing, having his neighbor Miss Prestine jerk him off. He found her maybe more desirable than girls his age.

Finally, when his parents were ready to call it a night, he relocated to in front of the TV to watch sports highlights instead of pretending to study. The mature female sportscasters were just that much hotter now that he'd had a sampling of a woman well into her thirties.

When he went to bed after a while, Ryan ditched the thoughts of his classmate, or any other girl his age, and just imagined his next-door neighbor. Miss Prestine, oh, fuck, he whispered into his pillow as he fucked his mattress, trying to control himself enough so as not to make the bed frame squeak too loudly. Yes, Jennifer, aaahhhhh, he huffed, emptying yet another load of cum into the hand towel he kept by his bedside. He fell asleep soon thereafter, hoping that the afternoon's experience with his MILF neighbor wasn't a one-time thing.

- | - | - | - | - | - | -

Over the weekend, after some heavy rains, Jennifer squished around in her backyard, disappointed with the way one of her crepe myrtles was taking to the ground. Pulling and pushing on the trunk, she was able to determine the problem was that it was sitting in too much water that wasn't draining away. She could dig it loose and re-seat it in a new mound of earth and soil, but she thought the better way would be to move it to a higher location. She found a suitable spot on the other end of the flower beds, but it would require expanding that area a bit, digging another hole, digging up the existing tree including the root ball, and re-planting it.

She'd need help. Ryan's help. She considered the situation carefully, knowing the right thing to do would be to pay him for it. Then she smiled, knowing it wasn't exactly the right thing, but the next best and probably mutually agreeable thing, to pay him in much the same way she'd paid him a few days before.

The next day, she was getting her shopping lists together, ready to take her son and run a few errands, when she heard a lawnmower start up nearby. Peeking out her window a few times, she finally confirmed it was Ryan doing his yard next door, so she figured now was the right time to ask for his help. Bounding out the front door, she faced him as he approached, and he shut off the mower at the end of the row he was on.

“Looking good,” she told him.

“Oh, thanks.” No boner yet, but he suspected it was coming if she stood there much longer. She was showing a lot of leg in those short shorts and sandals, and her t-shirt was a little snug across her full MILF tits.

“I was wondering if maybe you could help me one more time with something in the backyard?”

“Um, yeah?” His face lit up, but nervously.

“Yeah, one of the crepe myrtles isn't set right. You didn't do anything wrong – my fault. It's in a spot that's too low and I think it needs to be moved.”

“Well, after I finish my yard, maybe.”

“Oh, I can't today – I have too many errands this afternoon. Maybe one day this week. It has to dry out a bit anyway.”

“Um, sure. I have school in the afternoons, but you can come get me one morning.”

The conversation was a little awkward. Neither of them mentioned the handjob or the sexually charged talk from a few days before, but by the way they smiled at each other, they each knew the other was thinking about it.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments