Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Famous Stories

Welcome to our collection of famous adult stories! This category features some of the most popular and highly rated stories from our talented writers.

Here, you will find a diverse selection of erotic fiction that explores a wide range of fantasies, kinks, and desires. From steamy one-night stands to passionate affairs, our famous adult stories are sure to captivate and excite you. Whether you're looking for something sensual and romantic or wild and kinky, you'll find it all in this category.

So sit back, relax, and indulge in some of the most famous adult stories on the site.

Persuading My Faithful Wife to Cuckold Me

Hubby's new libidinous desires causes him to persuade his faithful wife to cuckold him.

My name is Henry, and my wife, Abigail, who most people call Abby, and I are empty nesters living in Benton, Arkansas, a suburb of Little Rock. We grew up in conservative, religious homes in the Little Rock area, but went to different high schools, and di...

Score 89 89
14
40.6k Views 40.6k
9.9k words 9.9k words
shawnababy

Waiting for my Son

A pure fantasy of a story

It was a warm spring evening and I found myself at home alone. My daughter was spending the night at a friends house and my son was at a party. He had just turned 18 and was a senior in high school. He and his classmates would be graduating soon and going...

shawnababy

Waiting for my Son - Discovered

The secret is discovered by someone

It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and both of my kids were coming home today. My 25 yr old son and 19 yr old daughter had not been home from college in a couple of months and I missed them both. I especially missed my son's big cock and as I stood...

Chapter One ~ Daddy, I Can't Sleep!

Chloe and her school friends learn about sex.

Chloe leaned against the doorframe and gazed into the darkened room. Her father was reading in bed. The light from his tablet was providing enough illumination to give her an excellent view. The covers were in his lap, leaving his naked body exposed from...

BBC Gangbang turns an Alpha to a Cuck

Watching her get fucked through the sliver of a chain locked hotel door. It gets so much worse.

Room 313. Same number as the area code now that I was thinking of it. I almost smiled, but it gave me a sick deluded sense that the perverse poetry of watching my fiancé getting fucked through the sliver of a chain locked hotel door was somehow by design...

Life Changing Nudist Resort Visit

Hubby encourages wife and friends to go to a nudist resort, and he ends up being cuckolded.

My name is Ryan, and now at the age of forty-five, my wife, Julie and I are empty nesters, living in the same home in the Atlanta suburbs where we raised our two children. Our youngest left home for college two years ago, and this story begins at that tim...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Ryan's Naughty Babysitter

Risky sex with the babysitter

Ryan often recalls moments in his life when lust completely overwhelmed his common sense; when his cock ruled supreme over his brain.  This particular event is deeply etched into his memories; he can relive the feelings and emotions as if they are real. ...

Emme's Education

Emme, a nineteen year old girl from England, goes to university in the USA

It was Monday, the first day of my sophomore year at university.  While walking to Bradford Hall to attend my first class of the day, I was thinking about how right my decision had been to move with my parents to Florida and attend university there instea...

The Baby Sitter

The Baby Sitter being enjoyed secretly by the Wife and Husband

“Hi Mrs Harris,” Elle called as she let herself in. “Hi, Elle. Keep an eye on the boys. And call me Jean, for the thousandth time.” Elle had been babysitting for the Harris’ for six months on date nights. She had become almost part of the family — on her...

Home Alone - Almost

Husband gets an unexpected surprise when he wakes up with a urgent need to pee

Greg woke up, urgently needing to pee and was about to put some clothes on but remembered that he was alone. Both his college-age daughter, Bree and his wife, Laura were at work. Finally, he was alone and had the house to himself for the day! No need to p...