Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Famous Stories

Welcome to our collection of famous adult stories! This category features some of the most popular and highly rated stories from our talented writers.

Here, you will find a diverse selection of erotic fiction that explores a wide range of fantasies, kinks, and desires. From steamy one-night stands to passionate affairs, our famous adult stories are sure to captivate and excite you. Whether you're looking for something sensual and romantic or wild and kinky, you'll find it all in this category.

So sit back, relax, and indulge in some of the most famous adult stories on the site.

Emme's Education

Emme, a nineteen year old girl from England, goes to university in the USA

It was Monday, the first day of my sophomore year at university.  While walking to Bradford Hall to attend my first class of the day, I was thinking about how right my decision had been to move with my parents to Florida and attend university there instead of staying in our native England. Of course, I missed my friends and life in our town, but the past year had been wonderful and I looked ahead to an even better year. K...

The Baby Sitter

The Baby Sitter being enjoyed secretly by the Wife and Husband

“Hi Mrs Harris,” Elle called as she let herself in. “Hi, Elle. Keep an eye on the boys. And call me Jean, for the thousandth time.” Elle had been babysitting for the Harris’ for six months on date nights. She had become almost part of the family — on her sixteenth, they had even taken her out for a swanky meal. Elle gathered the two boys into the kitchen, kept them busy, and organised their meal, and something for herself...

My Mother Had To Make Me Cum

When my mother had to make me cum

My mother had me when she was very young.  My mother was and is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She did some underwear- and swimsuit-modeling. My mother looked like and dressed like (usually more scantily clad) Daisy Duke from the old Dukes of Hazzard TV show. I am not ashamed to say that it was sometimes very pleasurable to notice my mother as a woman.  We lived in a very rural section of the state I grew up in.  In fac...

Home Alone - Almost

Husband gets an unexpected surprise when he wakes up with a urgent need to pee

Greg woke up, urgently needing to pee and was about to put some clothes on but remembered that he was alone. Both his college-age daughter, Bree and his wife, Laura were at work. Finally, he was alone and had the house to himself for the day! No need to put something on especially since he desperately needed to empty his bladder. Greg bounced out of bed, walked down the hall, naked with a half-stiff cock bobbing up and do...

Prostate exam triggers a teenage ass-gasm

A cute female doctor gets more than she anticipated during an exam

A clinic visit turned unexpectedly sexual.   Urology is a surgical specialty dealing with disorders of the urogenital system. Most doctors who choose this field do so because they like operating, but that's not all there is to it. We also treat conditions like stubborn urinary infections, and some of the most difficult involve the prostate. Antibiotics do not easily penetrate into the gland, so it is essential to have acc...

Groped by a stanger

She never thought she'd enjoy being groped by a stranger

It was a hot summer day and the city had organized a free concert for the afternoon. The band playing was very popular so the park was full of people. I was quite far from the stage but there were still a lot of people around me. Suddenly I felt something touching my ass but didn't think much of it. It was probably just someone accidentally pressing against me as the crowd kept pushing closer to the stage. A moment later...

Best Friends Benefit from My Wife's Drunkenness

Best friend fucks my hotwife when he finds her inebriated and exposed, and others follow.

My name is Alex, and now at thirty years old, my wife, Hannah, and I are living with our four-year-old daughter in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We’re still enjoying a cuckold lifestyle that started almost four years ago, and this story describes how it began. I was born and raised in the Tulsa suburbs, and met Hannah at The University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City (OKC) in our senior year. She grew up in OKC and I didn’t know much abo...

Sent for a Spanking

A wife sends her husband for a spanking.

My wife and I had been arguing. Suddenly my wife stood up, looked me in the eye and said. “You need to be spanked and spanked very hard indeed.” That stopped the argument stone dead as I looked at her. Early in our marriage, we had experimented with spanking. But now, after fifteen years of marriage, that time was long gone. When I occasionally looked at porn on the internet, I did tend to favour spanking content. One of...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Mother's Curiosity

A sexually frustrated and curious mother looks to her son for answers.

The Caraballo family consisted of Wayne, Lillian, and their son James. They lived in a ranch in the Midwestern part of the United States, away from the chaos and judgments of modern society. If you saw where and how they lived, you would think they were living in the 1970s. Lillian, 34, grew up poor and met Wayne when she left home at eighteen looking for work. She found stability with him at the ranch, and it wasn’t long...

A Pussy Full Of Penis 1

Single Mom helps her son learn about sex...

It was the evening of the day after that first day. Even though the initial surprise and shock had receded, there was still that feeling of disbelieving embarrassment between us. Like an emotional fourth wall that needed to be overcome if what we were doing was going to mean anything. Once I had made the decision to act, I knew this would happen, and in the time between then and now I realized it was my responsibility to...

Choices

Caught for academic dishonesty, Susan is given a choice.

"Send her in, Jeanine. This may take a while, so if you need to head out for the weekend, that's alright," Principal Eriksen said."See you next week!” was the reply he heard over the phone. He had set up a late meeting, and given that it was a Friday, Mr. Eriksen was left to work by himself in the faculty office. Joseph Eriksen was in his sixth year overseeing the students and faculty at Blackhawk Valley prep school, belo...

Son's Bikini

He thought his mother was just trying to be funny.

It was a hot day. I told my mom, “I'm going to cool off in the pool.” My sister, Jan, was already out there sunning herself. Mom eyed me over. “You know, Mark, that swimsuit of yours is getting kind of old. You should get a new one. I'll look online to see what I can find for you.” Mom and Dad divorced several years back, but the split was amicable. Jan and I stayed with our mother as Dad traveled a lot. Mom did well work...

Extreme Edging

She was tied to a chair and made to watch her friend being doggy fucked.

Sammi watched helplessly as Marta was being doggy fucked on the bed right in front of her. She was gagged, and tied to a chair next to the bed, as a vibrator snuggled up to her clit and curved around inside her, clinging to her G-spot. The vibrator seemed to be animated by a demon that was bringing her to the verge of cumming, then dragging her back, not once, but over and over again. And the demon seemed to know her inne...

Teen Neighbor Girl Loves Mature Cocks and Oral Sex

I become fascinated with my teenage neighbor girl and end up having sex with her an her slut mom.

My name is Ryan, and my wife, Karen, and I moved to Charleston at the age of forty-four, after having lived in Atlanta since graduating from college. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and, after a long career working as an engineer, I moved to Charleston to begin my career as a manufacturer’s representative. Karen, with her degree in education and years of experience teaching, got a job in a high school here. Our...

Jaq the milf

Jaq realises she is a milf

It was a Sunday afternoon back in 2009. Jaq realised that she had the attention of our son's friend. The afternoon was very warm, friends and family had arrived for an afternoon barbeque and drinks. The last guest to arrive was Mark. Mark was the friend of our son, Max. The drinks were flowing and everyone was having a great time, including Mark. Every time I looked for Jaq, Mark appeared to be nearby. Later in the aftern...