Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Choices

"Caught for academic dishonesty, Susan is given a choice."

117
7 Comments 7
37.9k Views 37.9k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"I tried to do something a little different with this story, interjecting an inner monologue throughout. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy."

"Send her in, Jeanine. This may take a while, so if you need to head out for the weekend, that's alright," Principal Eriksen said.

"See you next week!” was the reply he heard over the phone. 

He had set up a late meeting, and given that it was a Friday, Mr. Eriksen was left to work by himself in the faculty office. Joseph Eriksen was in his sixth year overseeing the students and faculty at Blackhawk Valley prep school, beloved by his students and well-liked in the community. He was a handsome man, a former athlete that had aged gracefully. Usually fastidious, he wore a well-fitting pair of slacks, vest, and well-pressed white shirt today. Rounding out the ensemble, he wore a tie in the school colors of blue and yellow.

He smiled broadly as the girl peeked her head in. "Susan! Take a seat." He gestured to a large comfortable looking seat in front of his desk. Mr. Eriksen had known Susan Pearson’s family for a long time. His family had gone to church with Susan’s family together, and he had seen her grow from a precocious youngster to a beautiful young woman.

Susan gave a small smile as she closed the door behind her.  Shuffling around the seat, she sat down on the seat and straightened out her skirt. She was smartly dressed in Blackhawk Valley's school uniform. A crisp white shirt was buttoned down into her blue plaid skirt; long socks came up to her knees. In a word, Susan could be described as petite. Even with her modest inch and a half heels, she was no taller than five foot four altogether. Once seated, she gave Principal Eriksen a pleasant smile. He was seated in a comfy-looking office chair behind his desk. It was clean, with the exception of his monthly desk planner and a single page of paper on top of it.

Why am I here? On a Friday, no less? I wonder if it's some sort of senior project that Mr. Eriksen wants me to work on. I didn’t hear of any of the other valedictorian candidates being called in to the office.

"Miss Pearson, how have you been? It's been a little while since we've had a chance to talk."

"Busy. I've been very busy," Susan had to admit.

"I would figure you would be at this point in your senior year," the principal said.

"Yeah, all the AP classes. We finished up basketball season. Soccer is coming up. Fencing a couple times a week. I'm tutoring a couple kids. Thankfully drama finished up with the Seussical last weekend," she said, listing off everything she was dealing with that semester.

"I had a chance to see it. The costuming was especially fantastic. Give my compliments to Ms. Vallejo. So, where are you going to school next year? You are one of the school's brightest lights."

Is this it? It seems a little weird that he's just checking in on me. Hopefully that’s all it is.’

"Well, I did manage to get a number of offers for scholarships, both in state and out of state. However, I think I'm going to stay in state. It's cheaper, and a little more convenient. Besides, it's still a good school too," the senior replied.

"Of course, of course. This is good to hear,” his smile faded. “Miss Pearson, do you know why you were called in here?" he asked.

"I...was actually wondering myself," Susan replied coolly, straightening out her skirt again. She was actually getting more and more nervous.

It's okay, everything is okay, right?

"Well, it was brought to my attention by Miss Carragher that you plagiarized your essay response to the last unit exam. Over ninety percent of it was copied from another source. As you know, plagiarism and academic dishonesty are taken seriously at Blackhawk Valley. Do you have anything you have to say in response?" Joseph said grimly.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What do I say? He wouldn’t understand. How did she figure that out? Sasha took that test years ago, no way that’s in some system. What’s going to happen to me? I’m going to lose everything. Everything.

Tears were welling up in her eyes, "I...I was SO busy! I didn't know what to do. Do you know how much pressure my parents placed on me? Every single day I had a practice or a game. There were tests, and essays, and the AP tests are coming up." She started crying. "I needed that. I just wanted a break. I needed a little bit of time."

"Susan," he said softly. "Take a breath. Listen to what I have to say first before you get too caught up in this." He leaned over and held out a box of tissues to her.

She looked up at him. Taking a tissue, she wiped her face and dabbed her eyes. Her normally bright blue eyes were a little red. Looking down, she took a big breath and looked up and met Mr. Eriksen's kind eyes.

Wait...what’s going on? He doesn’t seem as upset as he should be.

Mr. Eriksen took a deep breath, "Before you is a choice. Either one is valid, but let me tell you about them first before you make your decision. Given the guidelines, normally in response to academic dishonesty I would have to contact your other teachers about your indiscretion. The test grade in question would be considered a zero. In addition to that, I would have to call your parents at home." At this point, Susan started into another quiet sob. "Finally, your counselor will have to contact the universities you have been accepted to."

Susan’s heart started pounding in her chest. Her vision narrowed for a moment.

This would ruin me. Everybody would know. I’d be a cheater, a waste. What will my parents say to me? I’ve worked so hard. Wait, my scholarships - they’d be gone too. I’d have nothing left.

Looking down at her hand, she nervously flexed it over and over. Susan had stopped crying but had started breathing quickly, almost hyperventilating.

Mr. Eriksen had gotten up, and moved around his desk. Crouching down beside Susan's chair, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Alternatively, according to Blackhawk's book of rights and responsibilities, there is another way. At my discretion, I can provide clemency if you consent to... corporal punishment."

What does he mean, corporal punishment? Does he mean to belt me? Paddle me? Here, now?

He flipped over the sheet that was waiting on his desk and handed it to her: "By signing this document, I declare that the entirety of the following statement is true...'Susan Pearson plagiarized and copied portions of an essay for use in completing an exam, as attested to by Miss Carragher. By signing this document, you declare to submit to corporal punishment as given by J. Eriksen. If you fail to accept the punishment, then you will be subject to standard responses as indicated by the Blackhawk book of rights and responsibilities. If the corporal punishment is carried to completion the infraction will be declared forgiven, and no further punishment will be administered. Beyond this document, no record will be kept." At the bottom of the sheet was a line for Susan to sign, along with the date. Next to that was a line that Susan assumed would be for Mr. Eriksen to assign.

Susan was being given an out.

Forgiven...no record kept. I would...be okay with that. No one would have to know. Hold on…

"Of course you would have to make up the exam," Mr. Eriksen said calmly.

She was a little stunned. "Wait. What kind of corporal punishment is this? I haven't heard of any corporal punishment at this school before," Susan asked.

"I'm afraid it will have to be spanking. Paddling hasn't been used in this capacity for a couple decades I've been told, and as you read in the agreement no records are kept beyond the single document."

Spanking? I’ve never been spanked before. Not even parents did that when I was little. What is it going to be like? Could Mr. Eriksen hurt me?

"If I allow myself to get spanked, then...you WON'T contact anyone about my essay?" Susan asked for clarification.

"That's correct. Besides Miss Carragher, no one else will know you opted for corporal punishment," he assured her. He saw her weigh it up in her eyes: looking down at the sheet and looking up at the wall. He had his diploma hanging there. 

That’s my goal, and this choice could take it all away. I have one opportunity to take it all back. How bad is it going to be? It’ll probably sting for a couple days. That’ll be it. Besides, it could be worse. Mr. Eriksen isn’t the worst person to be spanked by. Maybe, it won’t be so bad.

She looked around, "Do you, do you have a pen?" Pulling one from his desk, he handed it to her. Quickly, she signed and dated it in small, neat handwriting. Handing the pen over to her principal, she sat back in her chair, sighing deeply. Mr. Eriksen signed it with a flourish, dating it. He walked around his desk, opening a drawer, placing the document inside.

Walking back around, standing in front of his desk, he told her, "Miss Pearson, I need you to stand up for me." Wordlessly, she stood up facing him. "Okay, you are going to have to lean forward and place your hands on the desk." 

Wait, was he anticipating this? Was that why his desk was so clean before?

Moving closer, he placed his left hand on her back, raising up his right hand. He took a practice swing, stopping short, making sure his aim was correct. 

"Are you ready for this?" He asked. 

How can I be ready to be spanked? Am I supposed to make a show of it? Cry out? Moan?’ Susan straightened her back, raising her ass a little higher. Looking back, she gave him a small nod.

Then just as before, he brought his hand up, but this time, he struck her firmly on her left buttock. She cried out, more in surprise than in pain. This time he repeated the process on the right buttock. Susan was ready for it this time, not making a sound. Over and over again, he struck the backside of her skirt. Eventually he came to stop. The only response he was observing was a slight squirming of her hips and after the last few blows, she would inhale sharply through her nose. She stared straight forward wordlessly, biting her lip.

That...that wasn’t too bad. It really wasn’t bad at all.’ 

"I didn't want to do this, but it seems like you leave me no choice. If the punishment isn't taking effect I'm going to have to escalate it. Remember, the punishment needs to be completed for you to be forgiven." 

What does he mean ‘to escalate?

He lifted her blue plaid skirt, leaving it to rest, folded over onto her back, exposing her buttcheeks. Susan gasped, but otherwise kept silent. Beneath her skirt she was wearing a pair of scarlet cheeky panties, exposing most of her well-toned butt cheeks.

Can he do this? Of course he can, I signed the paper. I can’t back out now.

Placing his left hand on her skirt to keep it up out of the way, he prepared to start over again. Raising up, he brought his hand down quickly. This time it made a satisfying slap as his hand came in contact with the pale skin on her ass. Once again, bringing it up, he slapped her right buttcheek. Picking up pace, he slapped again and again, alternating the cheeks. Each time she would cry out. After the eighth time, though, he noticed the sound of her cries begin to change.

Susan noticed the feeling herself: the sharp pain followed ever so briefly by the warm feeling of his hand on her exposed ass. It was thrilling, and she was surprised to learn, pleasant. ‘Oh wow. What is happening…this feeling. Yes...'

*Slap* "Mmm" *Slap* "Mmm" *Slap* "Mmm" *Slap* "Mmmmm!"

By the fifteenth time the groaning was louder; in addition, he started to notice an odor. Pausing, he looked down. Both buttcheeks were red from where he had smacked against the exposed skin. Barely noticeable between them was a little damp spot on her panties. Susan was actually enjoying this.

Oh my God. This is embarrassing. This feels...so wrong. I want this. Has he noticed? Is he done? Please don’t be done.’

Her ass was feeling raw from the impacts, but more important was the tingling. It was a pleasurable feeling, building inside her.

This time, when he slapped her left buttock, he did it a little softer, letting it rest there. He then did the same with her right butt cheek. After a couple more times, he decided to place his fingertip on the wet spot as he raised his hand up, dragging his fingertip across it. Susan jerked, letting out an audible gasp.

What...what is he doing? He knows. He has to know. He’s doing this to me on purpose. This is wrong. This is so wrong that I want this.

By the fourth time doing this, not only was Susan audibly moaning, but she was pushing her ass towards his finger as he pulled away.

No, no, no. Are we done already? Please don’t say we are done.

Finally resting his hand on her ass, fingers on the now distinctly noticeable wet spot, he asked her, "Miss Pearson, we are finished," placing a little extra pressure on her pussy, "unless you want to...continue...with the punishment?"

...I should stop. I should stand up. I need to get out of here, before this goes any further,’ the honor student thought to herself. However she was too weak, ‘Maybe...just a little bit more.

He felt her slowly, almost involuntarily, start to move her ass up and down, seeking more stimulation, wordlessly acknowledging that she wanted the punishment to continue. He smiled, gently dragging his finger along the slit formed in her panties. For a moment she stopped. He was afraid she was going to stand back up.

Just a little bit...more, for now,’ she tried to convince herself.

To his relief, with her face pressed flat against her desk, she said in a quiet voice, "Don't stop."

More frantically, she tried to move to meet his touch, seeking more pressure against her wet panties. On her own, she moved her slit up and down against her finger. He stood there, allowing her to get herself off on his fingertips. Gently, he pressed his finger deeper into the wet slit forming in her panties, eliciting a guttural moan from the co-ed.

“Unnngh,” the senior let out.

Just a little...deeper.

Taking a step behind her, he hooked one finger behind each side of her panties. Slowly Mr. Eriksen slid the red lace down over her ass. In anticipation she raised her ass a fraction in an effort to help him along. Once they were down to her ankles she daintily stepped out of them. Raising them up to his nose, he couldn't help a small groan as he inhaled the scent of Susan's sex. Hearing him groan, she tried to stand back up but with a strong hand, Mr. Eriksen forced her back down. With the other hand, he pocketed her panties. Bending down, he was surprised to see his student's completely bare pussy.

"Oh my, Susan," the principal purred.

Face against the desk again, the co-ed felt herself flush. Then she blushed even harder. ‘How did I get here? Mr. Eriksen has been groping me and...now he found out I shaved last night. Does he like it? Does...it make him hard?

Her thoughts were interrupted though when she felt his fingers start to explore the bare skin of her ass. "Well, I didn't think you were seeing anyone? Unless you just like the feel of it." Mr. Eriksen caressed Susan’s bare ass, enjoying her firm buttocks. Moving down, he began to probe her wet pussy lips. She was wet and leaking. Pulling apart her outer lips, he was rewarded with a view of Susan’s slick inner folds.

"I...no, there’s no one for me. I just do it because...it just feels goood," she gasped out, holding on to the edge of the desk.

Guiding his finger further in, he started to slide his finger up and down her wet little slit. He continued up and down, exploring her soaked pussy. He teased her, as she pushed her hips back towards his finger, unsuccessfully trying to guide his finger deeper. Pulling back, and spreading her lips wide, he bent down.

Is he done? He can’t be done already. Wait? Is that his breath?

Without warning, he jammed his tongue into her wet gash. Moving it side to side, he struggled to stay inside as she got more frantic in her movements.

Oh my God. That’s his tongue, he’s fucking me with his tongue.

"Mr. Eriksen! Oh, yesss," she cried out.

Holding her hips tight, he buried his face in her pussy. With one hand he  reached down and exposed her sensitive little bud. Angling his head, he reached out with his tongue and found her clit hidden in her folds. He lapped at it with his tongue over and over, driving the student wild. Though Susan was slick from his attention, Mr. Eriksen managed to trap her clit with his lips. With little circles, he teased it with his tongue. She gasped and started bucking her hips every which way. She could feel an intense pleasure growing inside herself. There was a wave building inside her. She was so tight, so close.

I didn’t know I wanted this. I didn’t know I needed this. How is he doing this to me?

Pulling away, she groaned in disappointment as her orgasm fell short. However, he wasn't done quite yet. Mr. Ericksen dragged his tongue from her clit, all the way to the bottom of her slit. Pulling her cheeks apart, he darted his tongue against the little button of her asshole. Teasing her, he jabbed at it with his tongue. It probed against her little bud, driving into it. She could feel the flat of his tongue as it lapped at her anus.

Wha...Is he...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Origin40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments