Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ryan's Naughty Babysitter

"Risky sex with the babysitter"

77
15 Comments 15
38.3k Views 38.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"A fantasy about my sexy, naughty babysitter"

Ryan often recalls moments in his life when lust completely overwhelmed his common sense; when his cock ruled supreme over his brain.  This particular event is deeply etched into his memories; he can relive the feelings and emotions as if they are real.  He realizes how much high-risk taking is in his nature.  He replayed this particular event many times in his mind and can recall every hot delicious moment in detail.  It was a few incredibly sexy minutes in his life, the briefest of all his escapades, but is still his all-time favourite turn-on and still gets him hard each time he thinks about it.

It was mid-afternoon on a warm summer day; perfect top-down weather.  He had been downtown visiting a client and was on his way back to the office in the suburbs.  He wanted to shed his suit and do a quick change into a T-shirt and shorts and decided to swing by his condo, which was en-route.

Ryan found the front door ajar and assumed that the babysitter had the kids in the house playing games.  He took the carpeted stairs to the second level two steps at a time, taking care not to make any noise whatsoever.  He was going to surprise them.

Instead, he was surprised to find his bedroom door wide-open and Cory lying sideways across his king-sized bed, facing the door, her head propped up on her right elbow.  A mass of long blonde hair spilled over her shoulder and was partially covering her right breast.  Her bikini top lay beside her.  

Ryan stopped in the doorway, his mouth ajar.  He had seen Cory on many occasions at the pool and always had to take care not to stare.  She had great firm breasts with big, dark aureoles and he could sometimes clearly see her pointed, puckered nipples under her thin blouse.  

He could smell her sex.  She was seriously aroused and looked absolutely stunningly hot.  An open copy of one of his Penthouse magazines was in front of her and her left hand was busy working her pussy inside her bikini bottom.  When she saw him come through the open door, she quickly rolled onto her stomach and started to apologize: 

“Oh, Ryan, I’m sorry.  My brother is watching the kids at the pool and I just came in to take a little nap.  I hope you don’t mind.”  She looked at him with fright in her eyes. “Please don’t tell your wife,” she pleaded.

“Don’t worry about that right now,” he replied. “I just came home to shower and change.  Let’s talk about this when I get out of the shower.”

Other than rolling onto her stomach, Cory had made no attempt to cover up.  He could see that she was still deliberately and slowly running her fingers through the folds of her pussy and plunging her hand in as far as she could while daringly maintaining eye contact.  

With that, he began to undress.  Cory folded her right arm under her head, her face turned towards his side of the room.  She was studying him with wide eyes as he began to strip off his clothes.  He was stepping into dangerous territory when he slipped off his jockey shorts and his semi-erect cock sprang free.  Cory made an audible gasp and a look of lust flashed across her face. She had her eyes fixed firmly on his rapidly growing erection.  His seven-inch cock was now rock hard and stood straight out.  

Ryan turned his back to her, left the room and took a short cold shower.  He tried to keep control of himself, but the idea of a young seventeen-year-old golden-haired, big-breasted bed-thrasher masturbating on his bed was too much to ignore and he could not get that out of his mind.  His cock was rock hard and he was in lust.  

This had the potential to become a very dangerous situation.  He thought to myself, ‘What an understatement.’  One of his kids, Cory’s brother or a neighbour could walk in at any time.  It would be very awkward to try to explain why the two of them were nude in the same room.  

He thought of masturbating in the bathroom to relieve the pressure in his balls, but then decided he’d rather do it in front of Cory.  The thought of the two of them masturbating together was totally wild; a guy in his late-thirties shooting ropes of cum in the direction of a barely seventeen-year-old hot pussy was incredibly seductive.  The opportunities for wicked sex don’t present themselves often.  It was now or never. 

He expected that once he left for the shower, Cory would put her bikini top back on, as skimpy as it was, but when he returned to the bedroom, she was laying on her left side, facing the window, her left hand up against the headboard to keep it from rapping against the wall and her right hand furiously abusing her pussy.  She was moaning audibly.

Dropping his towel, he walked over to her side of the bed, put his hands on her shoulders and started to gently massage her neck and upper back, ten seconds for each hand-width of skin.

katParadiise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katParadiise

She moaned, “Oh, that feels sooo good.”

He had soon worked his way down to her perfectly shaped ass and let his middle finger slide down that wonderful crack of hers and lightly traced her puckered rose-bud.  It made her twitch and moan louder, telling him how good it felt.  

He asked her to flip over onto her back.  The fingers of her right hand were still slowly sliding through her pussy lips making audible wet noises.  She looked up at him expectantly.  

Cory was obviously in major heat and he could smell her arousal.  He bent down and gently kissed each nipple and then slipped his left hand down the top of her bikini bottom, on down between her legs and gently nudged her hand off her pussy.  She put her hand on top of his urging him to rub harder.

As he began to slip his fingers into her wet pussy, he massaged her left breast with his right hand, rolling her nipple gently between his forefinger and thumb.  He leaned down, kissed her lightly on the lips and then whispered in her ear, “This feels much better when somebody else does it to you.”  She started to buck her hips upward into his hand and moaned: 

“Oh God, yes, it’s so fucking good. I’m cumming. Please don’t stop.”

He could feel the pulse of her orgasm on his fingertips and an overpowering wave of lust swept through his body, from his head right to the tip of his cock.  Cory had reached between his legs and taken hold of his cock but could not close her fist around it.  Her hand was just too small.  She took the top of his foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and slowly drew it up and down, slowly masturbating him.

“Please don’t stop,” she pleaded.  “Please make me cum. I promise I won’t tell anyone.”  She started to buck her hips upward and he shot his load into her hand.  He sprayed cum all over her tits and neck.  He slowed up and waited for her to come down a little before he moved her body around so that her legs were hanging off the end of the bed.

He needed to taste that hot cunt of hers before he entered her.  Parting her legs and moving her bikini bottom suit to the side, he licked her from her little puckered rosebud right to her clit several times.  She grabbed his head and pulled his head in tighter.  He was on fire and needed to feel his cock in her hot cunt.  

He positioned myself between her open legs and lifted them up towards his shoulders.  He pulled her bikini bottom to the other side and began to slide his erection into her hot pussy.  She drew in her breath sharply as she started to feel his cock stretching her very tight pussy.

She whispered, “I’ve been fucking older boys and teachers at school for the last year and I’ve been wanting your cock for so long.”

His heart skipped a beat.  There was no way he could stop now. Surely, she was on the pill and with a deep grunt, he let go and shot another load of cum into her tight pussy.  Every time he went in deep, it squirted out of her pussy, all over his balls and over the bed.  He did not think he could cum twice like that just a few minutes apart, but when you’re hot, you’re hot and he was way over the top.

“Shoot your hot load into me.  I want to feel you cum.”  Ryan never imagined that a young girl could get so white-hot aroused; he thought that only happened to women as they got into their twenties and have more experience.  How naïve he was. He drove his cock up to his balls-deep into her pussy, and she wanted more.  This young lady could out-fuck a pro.  After she drained him and he withdrew, she sat up and took his rock-hard cock into her mouth to lick up every drop of his semen.

Their little quickie fuck had been sensationally naughty and over far too quick.  All told Ryan didn’t think it took them more than ten minutes to each cum twice.  He would have loved fucking her brains out all afternoon, but he had to be content with this unexpected gift.  For days afterwards, he was super horny and his wife wondered out loud what had gotten into him.  She just had the question backwards.  What did he get into?

He saw Cory only once more when she baby-sat for him again later that week, but there was absolutely no opportunity for a quick feel or anything else, as they were never alone.  He was amazed at how cool she was; not letting on in the slightest that just days before she had fucked him in his bed.

Two weeks later, he heard that her family moved to another city.  They never saw each other again.  It was probably a good thing, as the temptation to get into her pants on a regular basis would have proved too irresistible.

Published 
Written by wantallofit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments