Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Persuading My Faithful Wife to Cuckold Me

"Hubby's new libidinous desires causes him to persuade his faithful wife to cuckold him."

89
14 Comments 14
43.9k Views 43.9k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Famous Story
My name is Henry, and my wife, Abigail, who most people call Abby, and I are empty nesters living in Benton, Arkansas, a suburb of Little Rock. We grew up in conservative, religious homes in the Little Rock area, but went to different high schools, and didn’t meet until our sophomore year at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

We dated for two years and didn’t have sex, other than kissing and fondling, until our senior year, when we got engaged. We got married right after graduation and were fortunate to find jobs in the Little Rock area. With my degree in business management, I got a job at the headquarters of a department store chain, while Abby, with her degree in elementary education, began teaching at the same elementary school she grew up in.

Abby got pregnant only about three months after we were married, and by the age of twenty-three our son was born. We wanted our kids to be close in age so they could grow up together as friends, and our daughter was born a little over a year later. We bought a modest home in a nice neighborhood in Benton, with our parents helping us with the down payment. We have had a happy life, being active in our church, and raising our children with strong religious foundations.

The main events in this story began years later after our kids went out of state to college, leaving us as empty nesters. Abby and I were forty-two years old then and kept busy to help deal with the emptiness of our kids being gone since she had begun teaching again after our kids were in middle school. I had received several promotions at my company and travelled an average of two days a week visiting our store locations.

I had no doubt that Abby had been faithful to me for our entire marriage, and she not only dressed conservatively, purposely obscuring her fantastic figure and especially her 34DD breasts, but she was also never receptive to some of our friends, and especially my best friend, Wyatt, who tried to flirt with her. It was hard to hide her pretty, girl-next-door, persona, though, since at five feet and two inches tall, weighing one hundred and twenty-five pounds, even after having two children, and with her brown hair and eyes, she looks a lot like the actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

This might be hard for some to believe, but I was also faithful to her, both physically and emotionally, and I didn’t let my eyes wander too much, even with many pretty ladies at church and wives of friends of the family. I was perfectly happy with our love life, and we were conservative in most aspects of our lives. Although, she could be sexually aggressive in bed, especially after a few alcoholic drinks, and I sometimes wondered if she was purposely trying to hide a high libido.

My business trips were usually fatiguing, and after spending a full day at our store working with local management, I’d show my appreciation for their hard work by treating the manager, senior staff, and their wives to a nice dinner out, often with a few drinks. I was normally exhausted when I got back to my hotel room and got to sleep as soon as possible so I’d be fresh and alert the next day.

I’ll admit that I had been naïve and uninformed about some of the more prurient aspects of married life that some couples experienced, but I became better educated one night in a hotel room in Dallas, when I found a copy of a ‘Penthouse Letters’ magazine that a previous hotel guest left in the bedside table. The magazine publishes letters, supposedly from readers, that uninhibitedly reveal their shocking secrets and the details of their sexual adventures.

Most of the stories chronicle the sexual acts of unfaithful wives, whose infidelity is encouraged by their husbands. Given my conservative upbringing, and experiences with my conservative and virtuous wife, I couldn’t understand at first how those men could so willingly offer their wives to other men for their mutual, sexual pleasure, and for the women to accept it. And as foreign and obscene as that seemed to me, I kept reading the stories, and found that they were arousing to me.

I stayed up much later than I should have that night, reading every story in the magazine, and I felt guilty when I jerked off after reading them. I couldn’t help imagining it being my Abby in those stories, and I experienced remorse at betraying our marriage by getting so turned on thinking of other men fucking her. Another aspect of the stories affected me too.

I’ve always considered myself to be decently hung, with a thick, circumcised, six-inch cock, but the stories often involved small-dicked men, who got off on seeing men with much bigger cocks fucking their wives. And the descriptions of those bigger cocks impaling the wives were so graphic, that I could almost see and smell it happening in my mind. I couldn’t help wondering if Abby would enjoy being with another man, after only having been fucked by me.

My arousal was satiated after I ejaculated and that allowed me to get to sleep, but when I woke up in the morning, those same visions of other men fucking Abby came to mind. Dallas is one of our prime locations, and since I had entertained the manager and staff the previous night, I ate dinner on my own in town. Then I located an adult bookstore where I found several paperback compendiums of ‘Penthouse Letters’ that had been compiled from the magazines over the years. I felt dirty and unfaithful to Abby being there, but I ended up buying four of the books.

I read those stories late into the night again and was beginning to understand some of the motivations of the cuckold husbands, which was a new term to me, and how they could be so obsessed at seeing and knowing their wives were fucking other men. They were aroused by the fear of other men fucking their wives and jealous of them, while at the same time regretting it and being humiliated and shamed at being so submissive that way. I was experiencing those emotions and I was only imagining Abby with other men.

Instead of getting the whole idea of Abby cuckolding me out of my system, I brought the books home with me and hid them in the garage and found opportunities to read them when Abby was out of the house or otherwise occupied. It was easy to create various projects that I worked on in the garage, so I could read the books, and easily hide them if she came out there.

After reading those books for a couple of months, sometimes reading my favorite, most cock-hardening stories over and over, I decided to search online for videos of cuckold activities. It was easier than I originally thought to find what I was looking for, and with only a few, carefully worded search strings, I found a wealth of cuckold and wife lover’s videos.

I watched the videos on my laptop in the garage mostly, and the videos I enjoyed the most were the clearly, homemade, amateur videos, where I got the feeling of the raw, sexual emotions involved in the cuckold husbands watching their wives with friends, bosses, and even strangers. The professional videos weren’t nearly as enjoyable, just watching the seemingly low-life actors with numerous tattoos going through the motions.

It was easy to experience all the powerful cuckold emotions watching a shy wife being encouraged by her husband to have sex with another man and seeing them kiss and hug before stripping naked. Because of Abby’s big breasts, I especially liked the videos where the men spent time playing with and sucking the wives’ big tits, instead of the professional videos where the breasts are largely ignored.

The closeups were especially arousing, when the camera focused on the hairy genitals from different angles, especially when the big cocks are pushed into the wives the first time. The women were at first watching their husbands to get their reactions, but then as their arousal becomes more evident, the women are completely into the man breeding them.

Some of the men’s cocks were impressive too, and for the first time in my life I was becoming attracted to and envious of those larger cocks, and big, low-hanging balls. It was amazing watching them stroke the wives’ pussies, and seeing their wetness on the cocks, and the feeling of being humiliated was even stronger when the men kiss the wives as they’re fucking them, sending the signal that the wives are emotionally theirs too.

Not all the videos show this in enough detail closeup, but my second favorite part is when the men are ejaculating into the wives, and it shows their perinea pulsing and balls pulling up, and the women show even more emotion at the feeling of being inseminated by men who aren’t their husbands, and the possibility they were risking being impregnated.

My favorite part was when the cuckold husbands move in to suck their wives clean, and some even suck the men’s cocks clean. Those are powerful visual stimulations, especially for me since I had never been exposed to any pornography. And the more I watched, the more I desired to see Abby with other men. The first men I thought of were Wyatt, my longtime friend ever since elementary school, and maybe Luke, my boss, who was fifty years old at the time. I just needed to find a way to discuss it with Abby, without upsetting her.

Finding a Way to Talk with Abby

I worked myself into a frenzy over another month, reading the stories and looking at videos almost every day, and masturbating each time. Then I thought I had found a good opportunity to at least introduce Abby to the concept of cuckolding me, one night after we had dinner and drinks with my friend, Wyatt, and his wife, Eleanor, and Wyatt had been flirtier with Abby than usual.

It was a Friday night, and we were pleasantly inebriated when we got home, so Abby was more amorous than usual. We undressed, got into bed, and kissed for the longest time, as I fondled her gorgeous, melon-sized breasts. Then I moved down to suck her breasts for a few minutes, before saying, “Did you notice how much attention Wyatt was giving you tonight, honey? It might have had something to do with you showing more cleavage than you normally do, but he was sure salivating over you.”

She laughed before answering, “Yes, I saw that he couldn’t keep his eyes off my breasts, and I’m surprised that he would take the risk of Eleanor catching him. Did that bother you, honey?”

I replied, “No, Abby, Wyatt is my best friend, and it was fine for him to get excited looking at you. You’re a beautiful woman, and in case you don’t notice it, most men gawk at you even when you aren’t showing as much skin. But how did you feel about Wyatt watching you that way?”

Abby wouldn’t have even answered that question if she weren’t inebriated, but she smiled, and seemed a little embarrassed as she responded, “Well, he is your best friend, honey, and it was kind of fun watching him getting worked up over my breasts.”

That gave me a chance to really break the ice, asking, “You know, honey, neither of us has had sex with others since we started dating and until now, and I was curious if you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to be with another man? I mean, would someone like Wyatt be even the least bit attractive to you sexually?”

She was in a playful mood and gave me a curious look before laughing and answering, “Wow, honey, that’s a strange thing to ask your wife. But I guess, yeah, if I were to ever be so perverted as to do anything like that, then Wyatt is a good looking and nice man. But why are you bringing this up?”

I slid down and began sucking her pussy while reaching up to fondle her breasts, as we normally do before we fuck, and spent more time than usual sucking her vulva and clit to get her as aroused as possible. That was the best way I could think of to get her in a receptive state of mind.

So, I took the risk to reveal the ‘Penthouse Letters’ magazines and books and looked up at her with her juices covering my face, and said, “Please don't be upset with me, honey, but I found a magazine in a hotel bedside table a while back, and it has stories about men who share their wives with other men. I know that sounds preposterous and distasteful to you, but some of the stories were arousing to me. Well anyway, I had never seen or even heard of anything like that, and when I saw the way Wyatt was undressing you with his eyes, I couldn’t help thinking about it.”

She said, “Whoa, Henry, I had no idea that you’d be reading smut like that. What was it about those stories that was so arousing to you?”

I knew that it would be difficult and humiliating to verbalize what I liked about the stories, and I answered, “It’s really hard to explain, Abby, and maybe it would be best if you read a couple of stories for yourself.”

Abby asked, “Damn, honey, does that mean that you brought that fuck magazine home with you?”

I wasn’t ready to admit to buying the books, but I did have that original magazine, and responded, “Well, uh, uh, yes, I did bring it home with me.”

It wouldn’t have surprised me if she threw me out of the house at that point, but she said, “This all sounds pretty sick, but you might as well bring the magazine to me so I can see what it’s all about.”

I was back in a few minutes after retrieving the magazine from my stash in the garage, and I laid next to her, reading with her, and fondling her breasts, as she started reading. I half expected her to throw the magazine down after reading the first sex scene, but I knew she had some interest when she turned the page and kept reading. That was one of my favorite stories, and when she got close to the scene where the husband sucks the other man’s cum from his wife’s pussy, I moved down to suck her pussy again.

She pressed her pussy in my face and wrapped her legs around my head as I kept sucking her and knew that she had an orgasm in my mouth when I felt and tasted her juices as she uncharacteristically cursed and loudly moaned, “Uh, uh, uh, oh shit, keep sucking honey, that feels so good.”

After she released the grip of her legs, I moved up to fuck her. It was normal for her to kiss me after I eat her out, but she was more passionate than ever, and she had another orgasm as my cock exploded in her pussy. Then I moved down to suck my cum from her, and she held my head again, saying, “That’s it, honey, suck that man’s nasty cum from my pussy.”

I moved up to snuggle with her, and said, “See, Abby, it looks like you found that story to be arousing too.”

She asked, “Damn, Henry, do you think these stories are true?”

I replied, “They advertise them as being true stories from readers, but it’s hard to tell since many of them seem to be written in the same style. It’s easy to visualize a bunch of horny women and men sitting in a room and writing this shit. I did some checking and found out that this magazine has been published since the 1960s, and they even have dozens of books of compilations of the stories. So, even if they aren’t true, at least there’s a huge demand for them and they must spark the fantasies of a lot of people.”

We read several more stories together as I fondled her breasts and fingered her pussy, and then she pushed me down to suck her pussy for the longest time, as she continued reading and came to the segments of the stories where the husbands were eating out their wives after other men fucked them.

It was three in the morning when she had finished most of the stories, and we had just fucked again, when she said, “Shit, honey, I just remembered what you asked me earlier about whether Wyatt would be sexually attractive to me. Tell me the truth, Henry, were you fantasizing about Wyatt fucking me when you were reading these stories?”

I answered, “Sorry, Abby, but both Wyatt and my boss, Luke, were the two men who came to mind when I read the stories, since I like both of them.”

Abby asked, “Well, what about the rest of it? Are you turned on by everything it means to be a cuckold, like eating me out after another man fucks me and even sucking his cock clean?”

I truthfully responded, “I have to admit thinking about eating you out, since I do that after we fuck anyway, but I haven’t thought about sucking a cock.”

It wasn’t clear yet from her questions what posture Abby was taking on the idea of cuckolding me, and she said, “This is just about the nastiest, most awful, and sinful thing I’ve ever heard of, Henry, and it makes me feel dirty just reading about it. But it’s also exciting and arousing to me, just like it is for you. I don’t know how far you want to take this, but you’d better be careful what you wish for.”

She paused briefly, and then continued, “I’ve always been happy with your cock and you as a lover, but after reading the detailed descriptions of those big cocks and how much the slut wives love them, I wouldn’t want to stop if we got started. And I’m also not sure how I’ll feel about you after you humiliate yourself by watching other men fuck and inseminate me, and having you being submissive to me and them like in those stories.”

I said, “I honestly haven’t thought through all the ramifications, and frankly didn’t think you’d be the least bit receptive to the idea. It’s getting late now, honey, so maybe we should sleep on it and talk more tomorrow. I also have some of the books I mentioned that we can read together, and we can look at some videos too.”

We spent most of Saturday reading the books of stories that I brought in from the garage and watched several juicy videos together. We fucked two more times and I ate her out for hours, as she read about being eaten out in the stories.

By Saturday night we were exhausted from having sex, and I said, “If you’re still up for considering this, honey, then I’d like to at least try it with Wyatt, and then Luke if we, and especially you, are willing. I’m not sure how I’ll handle seeing you with another man, and I’ll try to stop it before you’re fucked if I’m feeling doubtful about it.”

Abby said, “Okay, honey, if you say so. But after reading the stories and watching the videos, it would be nice if the men are better hung than you. You need to find a way to see if they are before we get together with them, even if you have to start seeing what it’s like to humiliate yourself by asking them to see their cocks.”

Discussing it with Wyatt

Wyatt was surprised when I called him Monday evening and invited him to go with me for a couple of beers on Tuesday after work, since we almost never go to our favorite bar during the workweek. We live close to each other, and I picked him up for the short drive to the bar.

We got settled in a quiet booth in the back, and after ordering our first beer, he said, “It’s unusual to go for a beer on a work night, Henry. What’s this all about?”

I had been thinking of the best way to bring it up and expected him to get a little defensive when I said, “I just needed to talk with you about something, old buddy. Abby and I couldn’t help noticing how you were staring at her breasts on Friday night. You’ve done that many times over the years, but never so intently, and you’re just lucky that Eleanor didn’t catch you.”

He held his hands up like he was trying to fend me off, and said, “Wait, whoa, hey, no offense, Wyatt, it’s just that I couldn’t help myself with her showing so much tit flesh. And what, are you two mad about it or something?”

I replied, “No, not at all. We were just wondering how much interest you have in my wife. You’ve been gawking at her for years, which Abby has admitted to me turns her on, and you’ve even made a few comments to me about her big tits and nice ass. Would you be surprised if I told you that Abby might be interested in you, uh, getting together with her? Or are you getting all the loving you need at home with Eleanor?”

Wyatt looked stunned and answered, “Holy shit, Henry, how’d this even come up with you two? I am being taken care of at home, but hell yeah, I’d love to get with Abby. But come on, Henry, what happened to get her interested in me?”

After I explained how I stumbled onto the magazine, and the conversations Abby and I had about her cuckolding me, I said, “So, we decided that if we were ever going to try bringing another man into our bed, that you’d be our first choice. We both like you and trust you, which might make it be less embarrassing for us, and especially me.”

Wyatt was smiling and asked, “Holy shit, Henry, are you serious about this? I’ve heard a little about this cuckold shit before, and I’m surprised that you’d be willing to share your wife and do some of the other stuff cuckolds do. Fuck, man, my cock’s throbbing just thinking about it.”

That was my chance to bring up his cock, and I said, “Speaking of your cock, Abby doesn’t want to do this if you’re cock isn’t bigger than mine. I’ve seen your cock on soft plenty of times when we’ve been pissing, but I need to see it on hard too.”

He said, “That’s not a problem for me, for the opportunity to get into Abby’s pussy and suck her huge tits. Let’s go to the restroom now. I’ll show you, but you’re going to have to get it hard for me, so you can practice your new cuckold role.”

We went into the back stall in the restroom, and since the dividers and doors go almost all the way to the floor, no one would be able to see us in there together. I sat on the toilet seat as Wyatt stood in front of me, pushed his pants and underwear to his knees, and I was staring at his thick, soft, uncircumcised cock that was almost seven inches long on soft. He said, “Go ahead and stroke it for me, buddy, and I think you’ll approve.”

It was strange and humiliating touching another man’s cock for the first time in my life, and the foreskin felt strange in my hand. Wyatt smiled down at me as his cock swelled to be almost as thick as a shaving cream can and lengthened to almost nine inches long. I said, “Holy shit, Wyatt, this thing is fucking huge.”

He said, “Yeah, it should be plenty to satisfy your wife. Go ahead and suck it for me, since that’ll be part of your cuckold duties anyway.”

I said, “I’ve never even touched another man’s cock before, much less sucked one, and I’m not gay.”

Wyatt said, “It doesn’t have anything to do with being gay or not. If you and Abby want to explore having a cuckold relationship with me, or anyone else, this is part of it for you. Suck it for me, man, don’t be a fucking wimp.”

I closed my eyes and leaned in to take his precum-oozing cock into my mouth, as I steadied myself by holding onto his bare ass with one hand, and fondled his egg-sized, low-hanging balls with the other. It came naturally sucking his huge cock, as he held my head and slowly thrusted into my mouth, while saying, “Oh fuck, Henry, this feels so good, and I love seeing you sucking my cock. I can hardly wait to bury my meat in Abby’s sweet cunt and cream her good for you to eat.”

It only took about four minutes for Wyatt’s breathing to increase as his cock began to flex and pulse, as his huge cum load sprayed into my mouth. He moaned quietly, saying, “Fuck yeah, Henry, feed from my big cock and swallow. Just imagine me ejaculating into your wife’s womb. Now, suck my balls for me, cock sucker.”

I swallowed his cum and kept sucking his deflating cock for more, just like in those stories, and then I leaned down to suck his big, hairy balls, as he said, “Damn, old buddy, I wish we had known about this talent of yours years ago, which would have helped me get through some dry spells with Eleanor. It’s hard to believe that you could have been so thoroughly influenced by those stories, to the point of sucking me off and offering your gorgeous wife’s pussy to me to fuck, but I love it. How and when can we make this happen with Abby?”

Wyatt pushed me away from his cock and balls after a few more minutes, and feelings of profound guilt and humiliation came over me as I looked up at him smiling down at me. I nervously said, “This has all been a first for me, Wyatt, and I’m so embarrassed now, having you looking down at me and smiling that way. I’ll need to talk with Abby about this again to see if she’s still interested in fucking you, but I can at least give her positive news about your monster fucking cock.”

I had conflicting emotions on the drive to drop Wyatt off at his home. I was still aroused realizing how much I enjoyed sucking his cock and swallowing his cum, but I was also humiliated for having become submissive like that to him. I was sad too, because I knew that our lifelong friendship had been changed forever in a few minutes in that restroom stall, and it would change even more after he fucked my sweet wife.

Wyatt’s comments when he got out of the car made his new, superior status even more clear, as he said, “Assuming that Abby is okay with this, it’s going to be nice having another sweet, married cunt to drain my balls into and those huge breasts of hers to suck. But even if that doesn’t work out, I feel pretty sure from the way you took to sucking my cock and balls, if this really was your first time, that I’ll be able to get relief in your cunt mouth whenever I want.

Breaking the news to Abby

Abby knew that I had gone to meet with Wyatt, and as soon as I walked in the door, she asked, “How did it go with Wyatt, did you get to see his cock?”

I knew that Wyatt would tell Abby about me sucking his cock anyway, so after describing our conversation in the booth, I said, “Wyatt was eager to show off his cock, and we went into a toilet stall in the restroom, where I sat on the seat, and he dropped his pants in front of me. He was pushing me to get into my role of a cuckold husband, and after asking me to stroke his cock for him, he wanted me to suck it. I’ve never even thought about doing something like that before reading those cuckold stories, and forgive me, honey, but I sucked his cock.”

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

Abby seemed disappointed in me but also teased me, saying, “Oh great, now my husband is a cock sucker. What was it like and how big is his cock?”

I described his cock and balls in detail, and then said, “He’s got a real monster cock, and I enjoyed sucking it more than I should have. But I’m especially ashamed of how much I enjoyed the feeling and taste of his cum shooting into my mouth, and just the idea that I was swallowing another man’s cock fluids. And then I sucked his huge, low-hanging balls, and he looked down at me smiling.”

She said, “Damn, Henry, I’m a little saddened and embarrassed for you that you fell into your cock sucking, cuckold husband role more easily than I could have imagined. You must have something in your genetic makeup that’s allowing you to be submissive to another man by sucking his cock like that and desiring to see him fuck your wife. But if this is what you want, and after the way you described Wyatt’s cock, you need to get him over here as soon as possible so I can fuck him.”

I called Wyatt that night, and we agreed that he’d come over on Wednesday night, since he could use the excuse of going bowling to get out of the house. He whispered into his phone so his wife couldn’t hear, saying, “Damn, old buddy, I could hardly believe it when you sucked me off tonight, and now this is like a dream come true being invited over to fuck Abby. And just so you know, I’m not going to wear a cock sock, so she’d better be on birth control.”

Wyatt came over on Wednesday night, and after the usual pleasantries, he and Abby sat on the couch, as I sat in a chair across from them. Then Abby said, “Henry told me that he got up close and personal with you Monday night, and I’d like to do the same, Wyatt. Let’s get started.”

I was a little surprised at how aggressive Abby was being, when she pulled Wyatt to her and they were immediately in a passionate, tongue-probing kiss, as she rubbed his crotch, and he fondled her breasts. She got her hand into his athletic shorts to stroke his cock in the flesh, and said, “Holy shit, no wonder why Henry was so impressed with your cock. Let’s take this to the bedroom.”

They stood by the side of the bed stripping off their clothes, and I was wracked with conflicting emotions seeing them naked together. The reality was hitting home that my wife was going to be fucked by my best friend, and as arousing as that was, I was also embarrassed and humiliated by it.

Abby laid back on the bed as Wyatt moved in next to her, and they kissed before he moved down to suck her huge breasts. Then, as she moved down to suck his cock, he twisted around into a side-by-side sixty-nine, and he sucked her hairy, thick-lipped pussy, as she struggled to suck his huge cock.

As they rolled apart and Wyatt turned around to mount her, Abby looked over at me, where I was sitting on the side of the bed, and said, “I can see why you liked sucking his cock, honey, and you can suck it again after he fucks me. But now, I’ve got to feel it inside me.”

She spread her legs and he pushed his massive cock head into my previously faithful wife, and it all seemed so raw and primal as his ass flexed and I saw his massive cock disappear into my wife. They alternated kissing and him sucking her breasts as he increased the stroking, and she wrapped her legs around his ass, and he pounded her, and his big balls slapped against her pussy, ass, and inner thighs.

I moved in close between their legs and smelled his musky scent and her pussy, while hearing the squishing sounds of his big cock impaling her wet pussy, and I was mesmerized with the rhythm of his penetrations. Watching my wife being fucked by another man for real was much more arousing than just reading about it, and I loved it when after giving Abby three orgasms so far, he was nearing his ejaculation.

Wyatt’s balls pulled up and his perineum throbbed, as he moaned, “Oh fuck, uh, uh, uh, I’m breeding your wife, Henry, and she can’t get enough of my cock and cum.”

They continued fucking as his cock deflated, and when her rolled off to the side, Abby held out her arms to me, and said, “Come clean my pussy of Wyatt’s cum, honey, just like we read about so much.”

I dove between her legs, sucking and licking his cum from her inner thighs and pubis, before covering her vulva with my mouth, and sucking out his massive cum load. I sucked her pussy as they kissed and he fondled her breasts, and I felt like the third wheel in our marriage.

After cleaning Abby’s pussy, I moved over to suck Wyatt’s cock and balls clean, as they alternated kissing and him sucking her breasts. It was so humiliating having my wife look down and smiling at me when I had Wyatt’s cock in my mouth, and I knew that our marital relationship was forever changed.

I went out to the kitchen to get us some drinks and snacks as Abby and Wyatt continued cuddling and kissing on the bed, and since he had more time before he would be home from his normal bowling nights, I fluffed his cock to get it hard to fuck my wife again before he left for home.

After Wyatt left, Abby and I were in bed trying to get to sleep, when she said, “I’ve enjoyed reading those cuckold stories, and I mostly focused on the enjoyment of the wives in those situations. But tonight, after seeing you submit and humiliate yourself in front of Wyatt and me, I can tell there must be a whole range of emotions you’re going through as a cuckold husband, watching and participating in your wife being bred by another man, with a bigger cock.”

I said, “I know, honey, and these are strong emotions. I don’t know how this side of me could have been suppressed for so many years, only to be revived by those cuckold stories, but as humiliating as it is, it’s so arousing for me seeing you in bed with another man, and I want to see more of it.”

Following that first night with Abby fucking Wyatt, and for the next couple of months, Wyatt came to our home at least twice a week to fuck her, sometimes even when I wasn’t home. She was satisfied just fucking him, but as we approached my company’s annual picnic, I wanted to test the waters about her fucking my boss, Luke, who was fifty years old at the time.

I said, “Our company picnic is coming up next weekend, honey, and that might be a good time to entice Luke, to gauge his interest in fucking you, which should be a no brainer. If you’re interested, maybe you could dress more revealingly and be friendlier with him than you have been in the past, and that might give him the incentive to mention you to me when we’re out of town together the following week.”

Abby said, “That sounds like a good idea, especially if he’s well-hung. I’m enjoying fucking Wyatt, but sometimes I think we might be getting a little too close emotionally, and it would be nice to share myself with other men.”

Company Picnic with Luke

Our company picnic was at a park on a lake, so everyone was dressed casually. Abby wore skintight yoga shorts, with no panties, that perfectly displays her bulging camel toe and nice ass, and a tight, company-logo t-shirt with no bra. She got a lot of attention, even from the other wives, with her big breasts swaying and jiggling in the t-shirt, that revealed her big nipples.

There were three hundred people at the picnic, including spouses and children, which helped make it less noticeable when individuals were in private or semi-private conversations with others. After Luke came over to talk with Abby and me together, I excused myself to talk with coworkers about some made up business issue, while Luke’s wife was talking with a large group of wives.

I watched from afar as Luke and Abby talked and laughed together, as he snuck glances at her tits and ass, and I found out later that her was surprised that she was willing to engage in conversation with him for so long. They even walked down to by the lake and sat on a bench together, talking for the longest time, and I saw that Abby even touched his arm when making a point about something, which was a sign to me that they were becoming familiar with each other.

They had been together for almost an hour when they moved apart, and Luke went to talk with coworkers, as Abby found me. I said, “Wow, honey, it looks like you and Luke were getting along cozy. What were you talking about all that time?”

She answered, “We talked about the weather, the picnic, and the company for the first few minutes. Then he flattered me by saying how nice I look and pointed out the other men who were gawking at me. I teased him, saying, ‘Henry likes it when other men notice and appreciate me, Luke, and you’ve been doing your share of noticing me too.’ Then he said, ‘It’s interesting that Henry likes to show you off, but you should know that other men could get the wrong idea and become too interested in you. And you can’t blame a man like me for appreciating beauty when he sees it.’”

I said, “Damn, honey, I wouldn’t have expected Luke to be that playful. Did the conversation continue along those lines?”

Abby responded, “Yes, and it gets even better. I sensed a veiled sexual innuendo in his comments and wanted him to explain further. I teasingly asked, so he wouldn’t think I was upset, ‘Why is it interesting that Henry likes to show me off, and what did you mean saying men could get the wrong idea?’”

“Luke liked that I was teasing with him, and said, ‘Some men could get the idea that a woman who’s willing to display herself like you are today, and especially a woman with your, uh, your assets, coupled with a husband who likes other men seeing her that way, might, uh, shall we say, be willing to share herself with others.’ It was perceptive of him to come to that conclusion, and my pussy was getting wet just talking with him.”

I said, “My cock’s getting hard hearing this. I’m assuming you pushed it further with him.”

She replied, “I did tease him more, saying, ‘Most of the men here are married to pretty wives, including you, Luke, and although they might like to look, I don’t see why they’d want to stray since they’re being satisfied at home.’ Luke said, ‘You’re likely too young to realize this, but some wives lose interest in satisfying their husbands as they get into their late forties and fifties, and that leaves the men looking for relief. But even without the age issue, you’re very tantalizing, Abby, and could entice men to sow some wild oats, if you know what I mean?’”

“It was really something how he was so bold to almost be asking for it, but I wanted to taunt him further before leaving him guessing, at least until you had time to talk with him on your trip, and I said, ‘I think I know a lot about boys sowing wild oats from my college days, but it sounds like you’re saying older men, even in their fifties, like to sow wild oats too. I don’t know, Luke, I guess we’ll have to see about all that, but I at least love creamy, warm oatmeal.’ I excused myself to come find you after that, and I’ll bet that I left him with a hard on.”

Business Trip with Luke and Sucking His Cock

Luke and I flew out on Monday morning on a three-day, two-night trip to visit four of our stores in Texas, with plans to return on Wednesday afternoon. We visited one of the stores that afternoon, before checking into our hotel and finding a barbeque restaurant for a few beers and dinner. We sat at a booth in a quiet corner of the restaurant and had a two beers before we were served dinner, and then another beer with dinner, before Luke likely thought I was relaxed enough to not object to him making comments about Abby.

He said, “I’ve got to compliment you on Abby’s appearance at the picnic, Henry. No offense, but she looked good enough to eat. She was much more friendly with me than in the past for some reason, and although I enjoyed talking with her and looking at her fantastic body, I still have to wonder why you’re not bothered by her hanging it all out like that in front of a bunch of horny men.”

I said, “It’s hard to explain, Luke, and I’m not sure I understand it myself. But the older I’ve gotten the bigger the thrill I get seeing other men gawking at Abby and slobbering all over themselves looking at her. And it’s not just me, because I think her libido is increasing, when other women her age are losing their desire for sex, and she enjoys showing off her great body.”

Luke said, “We had a long conversation at the picnic, and I tried to explain that some men could get the wrong idea with her willingness to display herself that way. Your acquiescence, and as I’m learning tonight, even your encouragement for her to dress that way, could make men think she’s available.”

I teased him and tried to appear naïve, as I asked, “What do you mean by ‘available’, Luke?”

He replied, “You know, some men like to share their wives in bed, in open marriages, and they might get that impression with you two.”

I wanted him to know that the idea of men sharing their wives, in general, wasn’t offensive to me, and give him a glimmer of hope, and I said, “I’ve heard of cheating wives, but never couples inviting other men or couples into their beds. But if it feels good, more power to them. That’s not something that’s ever come up in conversation, and I don’t know how Abby would feel about that.”

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few seconds, and I put him on the spot, saying, “I noticed that you spent a lot of time talking with Abby at the picnic, then you told me the perception that people might have of us, and now you’re bringing up this wife sharing stuff with me. Are you trying to suggest that you’d want to fuck Abby, if we were agreeable with that?”

Luke’s face flushed with embarrassment, but he quickly recovered, answering, “I wouldn’t want to be quite that crude about it, but yes, given the opportunity, I’d want to be first in line.”

I eased him into the concept that it could happen, saying, “Wow, Luke, I guess Abby did make a good impression on you at the picnic. I don’t know, but if she were ever to do anything like that, I’m pretty sure she’d want a man who’d be an improvement over me. I’m decently hung, but I know she had experiences with a lot of boys in college, and she’s told me that a lot of them are better-hung than me. If you’re really interested in doing this, then as uncomfortable as it might be for both of us, I’d need to check your, uh, your genitals out first.”

Luke said, “Holy shit, Henry, I was just sending up a trial balloon, and didn’t expect you’d be willing to talk further about it. Fuck yeah, man, for a chance at Abby’s tits and pussy, you can check me out all you want to, and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”

I tried to act like I was totally inexperienced, and lied, saying, “This is really weird, and the beers must be affecting my judgement, since I’ve never had this type of conversation with a man before, and I’m not even sure that I can go through with checking out your genitals. I also have no idea how Abby would react to taking you into our bed, or even how I could bring it up to her.”

Luke interrupted, saying, “Well, based on your willingness to discuss this and check me out, when coupled with Abby’s tasing comments at the picnic, it’s worth it to me to pursue it. Let’s go back to my room so you can see what Abby would be getting.”

As we drove back to the hotel, I said, “You’ve got a beautiful wife, Luke, and I’m a little surprised that you’re so turned on by Abby. What’s that all about?”

He responded, “Your wife is so fucking hot that I’d want to fuck her even if I were fucking my wife every day. But my wife has lost interest in sex since becoming premenopausal, and I’m always horny. I’m just happy to have someone, even a man, show a little interest in my meat.”

We got to his room, and he asked, “How do you want to do this?”

I answered, “I don’t know, maybe just take off your shoes, pants, and underwear, and sit on the side of your bed. Then we can just play it by ear.”

Luke is in good shape, especially for being eight years older than me, and since he was turned away from me as he undressed, I couldn’t help admiring his lean and muscular legs, ass, and hips. And when he turned my way to sit on the bed, I saw his thick, soft, uncircumcised cock that looked to be over six inches long and an egg-sized set of balls hanging lower than his cock.

I stood there staring, and finally had the awareness to say, “Damn, Luke, that’s impressive, and your cock is bigger on soft than mine is on hard. But I need to see it hard too.”

He leaned back on his elbows and spread his legs, and said, “It may take a little effort to get it up for you, Henry, so why don’t you kneel between my legs and stroke if for me. It’ll get hard faster with another person’s hand for a change.”

I acted like I was reluctant as I got on my knees, while saying, “I don’t know, Luke, it would be weird touching another man’s cock for the first time in my life.”

Luke didn’t say anything since I was already on my knees and complying with his request. I gripped his meaty, thick cock with one hand and weighed his balls with the other, and I loved the weight and texture of his foreskin-covered cock. The sweaty, musky aroma of his crotch was intoxicating, after travelling and working all day, and his cock was only hardening partially from stroking it.

I was leaned part of the way over him, with my face only about a foot from his cock, and he had a glazed look on his face as he said, in a soft, throaty voice, indicating his arousal, “That feels good, Henry, but it’ll get hard faster with a little lubrication. Take my cock into your mouth and get it good and wet for me.”

He looked down at me smiling as I took his half-hard cock into my mouth and moved my hand around to hug his bare ass, to steady myself. I began sucking his cock, instead of just getting it wet, and he placed one hand on my head and held me in place, as he said with that same throaty voice, “Oh fuck yes, Henry, suck my cock. I knew after you got on your knees that you’d suck it for me, while I fantasize about fucking your beautiful wife.”

Luke’s cock hardened to over nine inches long and thicker than Wyatt’s cock, and I slid back with him onto the bed as we shifted our bodies lengthways and, on our sides, with him leaning partially over me. He humped my mouth as I reached over to held him in place over me by gripping his muscular ass, until he said, “I think you’ll be more comfortable, and I can fuck your mouth better if you turn the other way in a kind of side-by-side sixty-nine position.”

I moved and took his big cock back into my mouth, and it was obvious that I was interested in doing a lot more than just seeing his cock. He leaned partially over on me again, before rolling fully on top, and he was fucking my mouth and throat like a cunt, and his big balls slapped me in the head and face, as I held onto his bare ass with both hands.

He continued fucking me that way, supporting his upper-body weight with his hand on my upper thighs, and he rubbed his hands over my pants-covered cock, before saying, “Damn, Henry, I can feel that it’s arousing for you sucking my cock, and I can also see why you like my larger cock. Keep sucking, man, and I’ll be feeding you in a minute or so.”

Wyatt had never totally dominated me by fucking me so aggressively, and I liked the feeling of being subservient and at Luke’s mercy. Then his cock became stiffer, and his balls pulled up, as spurt after spurt of his tasty cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed and kept sucking for more, and his massive cock deflated. He stayed on me for another couple of minutes, before sliding forward and pressing his big balls to my mouth. I sucked his testicles and pushed my arms back and up between his legs, before pulling them forward, which spread his crotch even wider for me.

I don’t know where Luke got the idea to do this, but he slowly pushed himself up until he was sitting on my face as I sucked his balls and perineum, with my upper face pressed into his hairy ass. I placed my hands on his ass cheeks to take some of his weight off my face, and in the process spread his ass cheeks farther. He must have taken that as a signal because he slid farther forward, until my mouth was enveloped in his ass along with my face.

It was so arousing being under him that way, that I continued sucking and licking, before realizing that I was sucking his asshole, just like in the stories I read. He stayed on me that way for about fifteen minutes, and when he rolled off to the side, he said, “Holy shit, Henry, if this is really your first time doing this shit, you’re a fast learner.”

I sat up and said, “I’m so embarrassed, Luke, and I don’t know what got into me. Your cock is just so thick and meaty, and it seemed so natural to take it into my mouth.”

Luke laughed and said, “I don’t know what got into you either, but I’m going to enjoy having you around to use your mouth, even if things don’t work out for fucking Abby. Damn, man, you did great sucking my cock and balls, and you even ate out my asshole. I wonder what else you could do for me?”

I stayed in Luke’s room for the rest of the night and the next night, sometimes casually sucking his cock, balls, and ass, and at other time sucking him off. And when we arrived at the airport on Wednesday, I said, “I’ll tell Abby that I saw your cock at the urinals in a bar and can see that it’s huge. It’ll be up to her to allow me to invite you over, but for now let’s plan on Thursday night, when I’ll tell Abby that you’re coming over to discuss an issue from work, and you can tell your wife that you have a business dinner. It’ll be up to you to continue the teasing from the picnic and try to convince her to fuck you.”

Telling Abby about Luke and His Visit to Our Home

When I got home from work on Wednesday evening, Abby was anxious to hear about my trip with Luke. I told her everything, even about my new skill of rimming, and she said, “Damn, honey, you really have turned into a cock sucker. I like the sound of Luke’s cock though, so you can keep our appointment for him to come over tomorrow night.

Abby and I had an early dinner on Thursday, and when Luke came over at around 6:30 pm, we sat on the couch and made up a work issue to talk about. Abby joined us after that, dressed about same as at the picnic, and Luke said, “I still can’t get over seeing you at the picnic, Abby, and now you’re wearing almost the same thing. You must be comfortable dressing like that, but it drives men crazy, and especially me.”

She laughed, and then got lewd, saying, “Well, Luke, that’s kind of the whole point. But do you still think that me dressing this way is sending a kind of ‘come fuck me’ signal or something?”

Luke answered, “Yes, I do think that, even though my opinion doesn’t count as much as your intent. But I’d be happy just being able to kiss and hold a woman like you in my arms, just to see what would develop.”

Abby said, “I’ve always liked you, Luke, plus you’re my husband’s boss, so I’d love to kiss you. I don’t think Henry will mind, will you, honey?”

I sheepishly shook my head ‘no’ as Abby and Luke stepped together in the middle of the room and kissed. It turned into a deep, tongue-probing kiss as they hugged each other, and he rubbed the side of her breast and ass, as she rubbed his ass and pulled him more tightly against her.

She said, “I can feel from that big thing poking into my belly that you’re happy to see me, and I want to take you to our bedroom to check it out.”

I followed them into our bedroom and sat on one side of the bed as they stripped off their clothes on the other. Luke was just as fascinated with Abby’s breasts and hairy, thick-lipped pussy, as she was with his huge, dangling cock and balls. They laid back on the bed and kissed again before he sucked her breasts.

It was so erotic when Abby turned around in the bed and took his cock into her mouth, as he sucked her wet pussy. Then she turned around and laid on her back as he mounted her, and I watched as his long and thick manhood slip into my wife’s adulterous pussy. They fucked as they kissed and he alternately sucked her breasts, and just like with Wyatt, I loved the raw, animalistic passion as they copulated in front of me.

He fucked my wife for almost ten minutes, giving her orgasm after orgasm, likely because I had drained his balls so many times on our trip, the last being on Wednesday morning in the shower together. He finally grunted and moaned as he ejaculated, and Abby was in a frenzy of lust, shaking her head from side to side, and moaning, “Fuck me, Luke, oh shit, fuck me. I can feel your semen and sperm shooting deep into my married pussy, while Henry watches us.”

When he pulled out, with a loud slurping sound, I dove between her legs to suck her clean of his cum, before sucking his cock and balls clean too. They were kissing, cuddling, and resting up for round two, when Luke said, “I don’t know if Henry told you everything about our trip this week, Abby, but I want to show you what he did for me. Lay back on the bed for us, Henry.”

I got into position, and Luke straddled my face, first pressing his balls into my mouth, and then sliding forward until my face was smothered in his ass. I could just barely hear when he said, “You’ve got to try this, Abby, since your hubby likes to suck ass, in addition to eating pussy and sucking cock and balls.”

Luke stayed for two and a half hours that evening, fucking Abby again before he left, and that was just the first of dozens of times Luke has come to our home to fuck Abby. And even though Abby and I were kept busy with frequent visits from Wyatt and Luke, we also added a neighbor and one of my coworkers to the list, who have been helping us enjoy our active cuckold lifestyle.


Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments