Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Changing Nudist Resort Visit

"Hubby encourages wife and friends to go to a nudist resort, and he ends up being cuckolded."

139
26 Comments 26
37.6k Views 37.6k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Famous Story

My name is Ryan, and now at the age of forty-five, my wife, Julie and I are empty nesters, living in the same home in the Atlanta suburbs where we raised our two children. Our youngest left home for college two years ago, and this story begins at that time, when I had been looking for ways to take my mind off missing our kids so much.

Our neighbors, Daniel and Amy, are our age, and they are in the same situation, with their youngest leaving home for college at that time. We raised our kids together and have been the closest of friends since our children were born. We socialized frequently with them over the years, including pool parties at our home, and I know Daniel has always been as smitten with my wife as I’ve been with his.

Both of our wives are beautiful and sexy, in a girl-next-door kind of way, and Daniel and I often teased each other about the others’ wives, and how hot they are. We never took it beyond that, although Daniel and I sometimes talked about swapping spouses, but neither of us had the balls to suggest that to our wives.

With more free time after our kids left home, I found myself obsessing about Amy and wanting to see her nude, instead of just wearing bikinis in our pool. She’s five feet and seven inches tall, weighed about one hundred and twenty-five pounds at the time, and with her blonde hair and brown eyes, everyone thought she looked a lot like the sultry actress, Jordana Spiro who you might remember from the ‘Ozarks’ series, except with bigger and fuller 32D breasts.

Daniel was always gawking at Julie too, and sometimes our wives teased us about being so obvious at admiring the others’ spouses. Julie is shorter, at five feet and two inches tall, also weighing one hundred and twenty-five pounds at the time, and with her brown hair and eyes, looks a lot like the actress, Laura San Giacomo, at the same age, who you might remember as a supporting actress in the movie, ‘Pretty Woman’, and on the television show, ‘Saving Grace’, except Julie has larger 34DD breasts.

I had been trying to think of a way to at least see Amy fully nude, and maybe encourage sexual interaction with her, thinking that Daniel would like the same thing with Julie. I got a bright idea that I brought up to Daniel one Saturday afternoon when we were in the clubhouse having a beer after a round of golf.

I said, “A friend from work mentioned that he and his wife have been enjoying going to a nudist resort northeast of Atlanta, and I thought that might be fun for us and our wives to try. There are several clothing-optional resorts just about an hour or so away up there, and if you’re interested, I was going to do a little research on it.”

Daniel kiddingly punched me in the shoulder and laughed, as he said, “Yeah, you horny bastard; you just want to see Amy’s tits and hairy pussy, up close and personal; but then, of course, I’d be able to see Julie’s too. The problem will be getting our wives to agree to it. But if it’s clothing-optional and they can decide when we get there if they want to get naked, maybe they’ll go just to see the other men, and then shed some clothing if the mood strikes.”

I said, “Okay, I’ll check it out before we bring it up to Julie and Amy. Julie has never been that uptight about you checking her out at our pool, and there’s a chance she’ll go for it. She’s even made comments to me about your gawking, and how she thinks it’s fun getting you stirred up. What about Amy, though, do you think she’d go along if the rest of us strip down?”

He answered, “I’m not so sure about Amy. She’s noticed you gawking at her too, and although it hasn’t been that upsetting to her, she’s still not as accepting of it as Julie seems to be. But shit, man, at least it sounds like I’d be able to enjoy looking at your wife, and maybe that could lead to something more. Would you be upset if I’m lusting after Julie in the buff, and trying to put the make on her, but Amy is too shy too reciprocate with you?”

The whole idea of us going to a nudist resort together was new to me, and I hadn’t considered the possibility that Julie would be naked for Daniel to see, but Amy wouldn’t be naked for me. And there was something about the way Daniel said he would be ‘lusting’ after Julie and ‘trying to put the make on her’ that gave me a sense that Daniel was more of the alpha-male in our friendship, and I couldn’t understand how I was so accepting of it. You would think that it’d be upsetting to hear another man say that about your wife, but it wasn’t bothering me to envision them together.

I thought of something else and revealed at least my partial acceptance of his comments and my weakness about him pursuing Julie, as I replied, “Well, I’ll have to deal with that if it happens, but I guess I’ll also need to worry about what happens if she starts lusting after you or other men. We’ve never seen each other’s packages, and it’s only natural for our wives to be interested in seeing us and the other men naked too. I’m not sure if I have anything to be ashamed of, since I have no idea what else she’d be seeing and comparing me to.”

My cock is over five inches long on hard, but only about three inches long on soft, and it had occurred to me that it might be embarrassing being around other, better-hung men. That’s why I got another new, slightly disturbing feeling of being curious about Daniel’s genitals, when he laughed and said, “I hope this won’t be upsetting for you to hear, old buddy, but not only am I not ashamed, I’m damn proud of what I have swinging between my legs, and I think Julie will be impressed with it too.”

I said, “Maybe so, but I guess we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Let me do some research, and then we can decide when, or even if, to bring it up to our wives.”

There is a lot of information online about nudist resorts, and there are many competing perspectives and opinions. I had no way of knowing which viewpoints were correct, but I’ll give you an idea of what I learned.

Pure naturists don’t look at nudist camps or resorts as being a sexual experience at all. In fact, public sex is frowned on and even forbidden at many of the luxurious resorts, although some hedonist resorts emphasize sexual interaction. I got the feeling that some of the smaller resorts, which are managed with much less bureaucracy, would be more lenient with public sexual acts.

Nudity is not generally mandatory at most resorts, although some have rules about all guests being nude at the swimming pool, to level the playing field and to discourage voyeurs. And in most resorts, guests are required to at least sit on towels when they are in public areas of the resorts, for obvious sanitary reasons.

There was a perception that nudist resorts were frequented by a mostly older, retirement age demographic, sometimes not the easiest to look at. But there was a trend to younger professionals attending the nudist resorts, especially the hedonistic resorts allowing unbridled sex. Additionally, those resorts are mostly for couples, although some allow singles to a limited extent.

Many of the writings stressed that although people think that first timers will be shy and awkward being around strangers with no clothes on, the reality is that guests become acclimated quickly. I didn’t find any information on what it must be like for men and women who aren’t as in shape, well-endowed with genitals and breasts, or otherwise as good looking as the others, but I have to believe that it’s harder for that group to acclimate.

After absorbing that background information, I researched those nudist resorts near Atlanta to find which one would be the best for us to attend. I focused as much on the accommodations and amenities as I did on the rules of behavior, and I found one with a good balance of both, that requires everyone to be nude in the pool area, while having minimal clothing requirements in the restaurants.

And although all the resorts I researched advertised that public sex was not allowed, I chose the one that had guest ratings and comments that alluded to guests seeing or experiencing public sex for themselves, since the rules weren’t strictly enforced. In my mind, that left open the possibility that we might see open sexual situations with other couples, and maybe give our wives some encouragement to allow us to swing.

Talking it Over with Daniel, and then Our Wives

The next Saturday playing golf, I discussed with Daniel what I had learned about nudist resorts in general, and especially the resort I selected. Just hearing about those resorts and starting to visualize dozens of couples walking around nude, as well as thinking of the possibility of our wives getting the idea to swap spouses got him excited.

He said, “That sounds like the perfect place. And be warned, old buddy, even if Amy doesn’t loosen up and get with the program, I think Julie will be interested in me when she sees me naked. Will that be a problem for you if I get lucky with Julie and you don’t with Amy?”

There was Daniel again alluding to the possibility that he and Julie might be sexually involved and questioning whether Amy would warm up to me. It gave me that strange, kind of submissive, feeling again of being okay with visualizing him with my wife, and I probably sounded more accepting of it than I really was at the time, when I replied, “I don’t know, Daniel, but it might be hard for me to object since I’m the one who had the idea to do this in the first place. But what makes you think Amy might not be as agreeable as Julie?”

He answered, “I don’t know, man, it’s just kind of a feeling. I mean, from what you said, Julie seems to enjoy me staring at her, and I’ve seen her checking out the bulge in my bathing suit a few times too. But Amy hasn’t been that receptive to your gawking, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her checking you out that closely.”

“Look, Ryan, if the thought that I could get lucky with Julie, but not you with Amy, is troubling to you, maybe we should forget the whole thing. Because I can promise you that if I get an opportunity to be with Julie, when Amy isn’t around, I’m going to go for it. She’s just too fucking hot to turn down a chance to suck those big tits and sink my big cock into her sweet, married pussy.”

Daniel was being even more explicit about fucking my wife, but I still wanted to try to convince our wives to go to the resort, and I think in the back of my mind, I was hoping it would happen. So, I said, “I couldn’t blame you, Daniel, since I’d do the same to Amy given the chance. There’s too much we don’t know right now, but I still want to try to get us together up there for a weekend.”

Daniel, I, and our wives were going out to dinner together that night, and I said, “Maybe after we’ve had a couple glasses of wine and a few other drinks at dinner tonight, I’ll bring it up to our wives. I don’t know how they’ll react, but they’ll probably shoot the whole thing down, and we can stop thinking about it. But at least I’ve found out just how horny you are for my wife.”

We were about halfway through dinner that night, and everyone was pleasantly inebriated, when I said, “I had an idea that Daniel and I have discussed, that we’d like to share with you ladies. Please hear me out before throwing me out of here. I did a little research on it, and we were thinking that it might be a fun change of pace to visit a clothing-optional, nudist resort not too far from Atlanta, and enjoy working on our overall tans.”

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds, until Julie said, “You’ve got to be shitting me, Ryan, about going there to work on our tans. You guys just want to look at all the fine naked ladies, including Amy and me, and get a thrill. Although maybe that’s not such a bad idea, since we can look at all the men too. What’s this research you’re talking about?”

I was happy that she didn’t flatly reject the idea, and I gave our wives a summary of what I learned from the websites, emphasizing that the resorts are mostly clothing-optional, without mentioning the comments about the resort I selected, with reviews suggesting that the public sex rules weren’t that well enforced.

Then I said, “So, we could go and decide when we get there how much we want to undress, although, according to the rules in most of those resorts, everyone has to be nude in the pool area. My research indicated that most people acclimate to being nude in front of others quickly, and then enjoy the sense of freedom, honesty, and openness that comes with it. And while there is a natural curiosity about how others look and compare to themselves, it’s a mostly nonjudgmental environment.”

Julie said, “This sounds kind of kinky to me, but I guess I could go along with it, so long as there’s not going to be pressure from anyone to get me naked. And honestly, I’ll sure enjoy seeing other men. What about you, Amy?”

I expected Amy to reject the idea, and was pleasantly surprised when she replied, “I’m not that crazy about going there and baring it all, but so long as I’m not hassled to go further than I’m comfortable with, then I guess it’s okay with me. What are the accommodations like, and when were you thinking of going.?”

The resort has several options for accommodations, and I answered, “The resort has a hotel with restaurants and other amenities, but I think we’d be more comfortable in one of the separate, two-bedroom cabins with a common living area, shared bathroom, and kitchenette. We’re old friends, and I think we’d be more comfortable there. I checked and they still have openings a month from now on the long July 4th weekend, and I thought that would be a good time to go.”

Everyone agreed to go on July 4th, and when we got home that night, Julie asked, “Are you sure about this nudist thing, honey? There’s no doubt in my mind that you thought this up to see Amy naked, after lusting after her for so many years, but it doesn’t sound to me like she’s going to be that accommodating. I do plan on getting naked though, and Daniel’s going to get to satisfy his lust, at least for seeing me nude. How will that make you feel?”

I wanted to be honest with Julie, even about some of the new fantasies I had been experiencing with Daniel talking about what he wanted to do with her, and I answered, “You know me too well, honey, and it will be disappointing if I don’t get to see Amy naked. I love your body, but she also has a great build. All might not be lost though, because as odd as this might sound, I’m kind of looking forward to seeing Daniel’s reaction when he sees you naked.”

“He’s been talking so much about wanting to see you bare it all, and thinks you’ll enjoy seeing him naked too. He even said, ‘I’m damn proud of what I have swinging between my legs, and I think Julie will be impressed with it.’”

“I’ve never imagined I’d feel this way about another man so graphically expressing his attraction to my wife, but he described your mutual allure at the nudist resort as being inevitable, especially after you’re nude. He even said he caught you checking out the bulge in his bathing suit a few times. Is that true?”

Julie blushed as she replied, “Well, with the way you guys undress us with your eyes, you can’t blame me for noticing and admiring that sizable lump in his swimsuit, especially when he’s wet just coming out of the pool. No offense, but I must admit that it will likely be stimulating to me seeing his package in the flesh. Sorry, honey, but that’s the way I feel, and if you think that will bother you, maybe we shouldn’t do this.”

I said, “I’d still like to go, and can only hope that Amy will bare herself too. And damn, honey, all this talk about Daniel’s attraction to you and his bulge is making me horny.”

We kissed for the longest time, before I moved down to suck Julie’s breasts, and then going farther to go down to suck her pussy. Then we fucked more passionately than we had in a long time, and Julie held me inside her with her legs around my ass long after my ejaculation had subsided, and my cock was soft.

It was normal for me to eat her out before we fucked, but I had never done it afterwards. That’s why I was surprised when she said, “I had one orgasm from your cock, honey, but I need another one. Eat me out, sweetie. It’s just your cum inside me, and it’s no big deal. I eat it every time I suck you off and love the taste of it.”

I was still aroused and moved down to eat her out. It was amazingly erotic sucking my cum from her thick-lipped, hairy pussy, as she swiveled her hips and pressed her vulva to my face, and I realized that I loved the taste of my cum, and eating it out of her. And it didn’t escape my awareness that our love session and me eating out her slimed pussy happened after we talked about Daniel’s attraction to my wife, and his big bulge.

The next few weeks passed slowly, due to the anticipation of going to the nudist resort, and every time we were alone together, Daniel couldn’t restrain himself from talking about how much he was looking forward to seeing Julie naked, and showing her his big cock.

We even talked about it as a group when we were all together, and while Julie continued to be positive about the upcoming weekend, Amy remained cautious and restrained about it. And because of the conversation Julie and I had about Daniel lusting after her, I was sensitized to notice the subtle sexual tension in our conversations between Daniel and Julie.

First Day at the Nudist Resort

It took us about an hour and twenty minutes to drive to the resort in holiday traffic on Friday morning, the first day of our four day and three-night stay, and we arrived right on time for our 11:00 am check-in. The hotel staff were all clothed, as required by law, and it was enjoyable looking at the nude guests in the lobby area, standing around like it was no big deal. The desk clerk gave us a pamphlet covering the resort’s rules of behavior, and even though we had packed lightly, a bellman took our bags and led us to our cabin.

We wanted to become accustomed to the atmosphere at the resort before undressing, so we took the short walk back to the hotel restaurant to have lunch. The other guests were younger than I expected, many looking to be in their forties and fifties, and most were in good shape. The other lunch patrons were wearing shorts while dining, in accordance with the rules, but it was fun seeing a variety of breast sizes and shapes on the ladies.

Julie nudged my arm, and quietly whispered so only our group could hear, “You boys are going to love looking at all this tit flesh this weekend.”

Then Amy kiddingly elbowed Daniel after he whispered, “Maybe so, but I haven’t seen any that look as good as what we have at our table, and I want to see all the rest too. I can hardly wait to get to the pool.”

We went back to our cabin and to our bedrooms to change for the pool, which was the moment of truth for how naked Amy would be. I was so proud of Julie as she put on a light, white, sheer coverup over her naked body, but her breasts and pubic area were only slightly obscured. I wrapped a towel around my waist, with nothing underneath. Julie looked fantastic with her melon-sized, wide-rooted, swaying, and jiggling breasts, and the lips of her bulging, thick-lipped vulva visible through the neatly trimmed, brown pubic hair.

I asked why she was wearing the coverup, and she replied, “I need to ease into this a little before I’m comfortable baring it all, and I want to see more of the others at the pool before I take this off.”

We waited in the living area, and Daniel and Amy came out dressed as we were, with us all wearing flipflops, except we saw through Amy’s coverup that she was wearing her bikini. She still looked good to me, but I wanted to see her bare tits and pussy. Daniel saw us looking at Amy, and said, “Amy’s not ready to take it all off, at least not yet, so I hope they let her in the pool area. The rules are pretty clear, so she might be asked to leave.”

It was a short walk through a tree-lined patio area to the pool, and we saw many naked people on the way. I loved seeing the naked women, with their swaying and bouncing breasts and thick-lipped pussies, some shaved and some hairy, but I also noticed the men. I hadn’t seen a bunch of men naked since the showers in college, and I was impressed by many of their swinging, thick, soft cocks, and big, low-hanging balls, which made me feel self-conscious since my cock doesn’t hang much on soft.

I noticed that Julie was eying the men’s genitals too, and I self-deprecatingly whispered, “Oh my, honey, it’s going to be embarrassing taking off my towel after seeing all these hung men, that look so good.”

She smiled and whispered, “Don’t be embarrassed, honey. I know from lots of experience before we met, that some men are showers, and others are growers; but then, happily, some men are both.”

We had never discussed the sexual experiences we had before we met, and she was admitting that she had been active sexually. And then with her ‘happily, some men are both’ comment, it was clear that she preferred big cocks, both soft and hard, although she had never complained to me about my rather average dick.

A young, male, resort staff member stopped us when we showed our cabin key going through the gate to the pool area, and he looked at all of us, and especially Amy, and said, “I just wanted to be sure that you’re all aware of the rules. All guests are required to be nude in the pool area, so you’ll need to remove your towels and coverups, and you’re going to need to remove your bikini, mam.”

Amy protested, saying, “Yes, we know the rules, but this is our first naturist experience, and I’d like to keep my bikini on, just for a while, until I get acclimated to the environment.”

He was likely accustomed to new, shy guests, and said, “That’s fine, mam, but you’ll need to comply within an hour or so.”

We walked to our lounge chairs, and I was even more fascinated looking at the women and men. I didn’t understand my attraction to men’s genitals after never having been that way before, and was self-conscious about it, so I tried to focus on the women.

Our wives took off their coverups, and I heard an almost inaudible gasp as Daniel saw Julie nude for the first time. And then when we dropped our towels, both Julie and I were transfixed on Daniel’s huge cock. His soft, uncircumcised cock looked to be thicker than a toilet paper tube and eight inches long, like a summer sausage, with a set of low-hanging, lemon-sized balls hanging down as far as his cock. It almost looked like he had grown another arm from his groin.

Julie undoubtedly stepped over the bounds of decency, talking before thinking, when she finally looked away to Amy, and brazenly said, “My goodness, Amy, you never told me about having something that big to ride.”

I thought that might anger Amy, but instead, Daniel looked on beaming with pride, as she smiled and said, “Yeah, well, he’s just about worn me out with that huge thing, and you’re just seeing it on soft.”

Then Amy glanced down at my soft dick, and I wanted to crawl in a hole to hide, when she didn’t say anything, but had a Mona Lisa smile as she looked away, which I took to mean that she was trying hard not to laugh. Daniel looked down at the same time, but he was crasser, and said to no one in particular, “Julie probably doesn’t have that problem.”

We lined up our lounges next to one another, and were sitting in the order, me, Daniel, Julie, and Amy. Somehow Daniel had organized things to put Amy and me on the outsides, and he and Julie together. He couldn’t seem to get enough looking down at her hairy pussy and big tits, as she stared at his big cock, that he had laying across his thigh pointed her way, and his big balls on the lounge between his legs.

I was obsessed with looking at Daniel’s cock too, and sometimes when Julie and I would look up at the same time and catch each other staring at his meat, she’d smile teasingly at me, acknowledging that we both liked what we were seeing. Other people were uninhibited walking by staring at Julie and Daniel too, and of course we got to see them nude.

We had been there about a half hour when Daniel went into the pool on a floating chair, as we and most of the others around the pool looked at his big, soft cock lying heavily across his thigh. That’s when Julie leaned my way and whispered, “Damn, honey, Daniel sure wasn’t kidding about having something huge swinging between his legs.”

About the time Daniel was getting out of the pool, the pool monitor walked up to Amy, and said, “I’m sorry, mam, but you’ve had enough time to get comfortable here, and you’ll need to take off your bikini or leave the pool area.”

Amy looked over at us and said, “Well, I’m not ready yet, so I’ll go back to our cabin or take a walk. I’ll be fine, so you guys stay here and enjoy the pool a little longer.”

I was disappointed since I saw my chances of seeing Amy nude slipping away, and based on what Daniel said earlier, I knew that he would take her absence as an opportunity to get closer with Julie. And I soon found out that Julie was looking for the opportunity get closer to him.

Sex at the Pool

Daniel dried off and both Julie and I watched closely as he dried his crotch area, which got his cock and balls swinging between his legs. Then, after he sat down, Julie showed her intentions and ignored me, asking, “Would you be a sweetie, Daniel, and rub on my suntan lotion. I’m starting to feel a little burn. Let’s do my backside first.”

He looked at me and smiled as Julie turned over on her stomach, with her legs slightly parted, as he put a towel down to kneel next to her lounge. He began rubbing the lotion on her calves, and slowly worked his way up her thighs, rubbing the lotion on the back and insides of her legs.

As his hands got closer to her ass and pussy, she spread her legs farther, and I was surprised that he so boldly moved his hands with his thumbs between her legs, and it looked like he grazed her pussy as her moved his hands outwardly, rubbing and spreading her ass cheeks. He didn’t even pause to see if Julie or I would object, and he massaged her ass until he moved up to her lower back.

AbbyMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMoretti

I know I should have objected to the way Daniel was touching Julie, but I was transfixed watching him with her. Julie not only didn’t object, but spread her legs for him, as I continued watching in silence, and she encouraged him, saying, “Oh my, Daniel, I didn’t know I was going to be getting a massage out of this.”

The lounges are wide enough that as he began rubbing her back, he got on his knees on her lounge, straddling her legs, and as he leaned forward rubbing in the lotion, his big cock and balls were hanging down and pressing into Julie’s ass. She still didn’t object, and it even looked like she raised her ass and subtly gyrated it against his cock, which looked like it was hardening slightly. I was in the perfect position to see everything, and it almost looked like he was trying to fuck her from the rear.

They were both taking my lack of objecting as license to go farther, and when Daniel got off the lounge and back on his knees on the towel, allowing my wife to roll over, that whole lotion rubbing event became more erotic. They were attracting a lot of attention from others, as he rubbed the lotion on the front of her legs and between her thighs, moving his hands up and almost touching her hairy pussy.

It was even more arousing for those watching since I think it was obvious when we walked in the pool area that I was Julie’s husband, and there I was watching and acquiescing as my best friend was fondling her. I felt my dick begin to stiffen when he rubbed his thumbs against her pussy, as he had done from the back, and moved his hands outward over her hips.

Neither Daniel nor Julie even acknowledged me as he moved onto the lounge again, straddling her legs, and began spreading the lotion on her stomach. His cock and balls were then pressing against her pubic area as he leaned forward to rub the lotion on her breasts, as he fondled and moved his hands around them. He intermittently rubbed her shoulders but kept coming back to move his hands all over and around her breasts in the slick lotion.

I looked down and saw that his cock had hardened only slightly, but his precum was oozing profusely from his massive cock head and spreading on Julie’s belly as he moved above her. Then Julie slid over a little to give Daniel room, as he laid on his side next to her. I could hardly believe it, but shouldn’t have been surprised, when they kissed as he continued fondling her breasts, with his cock and balls pressed against and laying across her thigh.

Then I noticed that others weren’t abiding by the rules against public sex either. There were two couples across the pool who had been watching Daniel with my wife and looked like they were together. One of the couples moved between the legs of the others, with one of the husbands sucking the other’s cock, and his wife sucking the other wife’s pussy. I didn’t know yet whether the one couple was more submissive than the other, or if they would be taking turns.

The strangest feeling came over me watching that man sucking the other’s cock, and I couldn’t help looking down at Daniel’s cock, and wondering what it would be like to suck it, especially when Julie reached down and began rubbing it. It was hard to imagine that was happening in front of me and the others in the pool area, and although I was expecting Daniel to make his move on my wife, I never expected for it to happen so quickly.

Daniel moved his hand down to finger Julie’s pussy as she stroked his cock, and I could hardly believe when it hardened to over ten inches long, and so thick that her fingers didn’t touch while gripping it. She looked over at me with her glazed and half-closed eyes, and said, “Sorry, honey, but I’ve just got to feel Daniel’s big cock inside me.”

Daniel rolled on top of my wife and I watched as she spread her legs for him, before he pressed his massive cock into her receptive, wet pussy. They kissed, a deep, tongue-probing kiss, as his ass flexed, and he pushed inch after inch of his meat into her. They broke their kiss and she said, “Fuck me, Daniel, fuck me! Your cock feels so good in my pussy.”

And he said, “Damn, baby, I’ve been wanting this for so long, and your pussy is so wet, tight, and hot on my cock.”

They were ignoring me as I looked around the pool and saw a woman in the hot tub on her knees, with a man fucking her from behind, and another couple at the other end of the pool fucking on their lounge. It almost seemed like everyone got turned on watching as Daniel rubbed on the lotion and took liberties with Julie.

Then I saw two other guys sucking each other in a sixty-nine and couldn’t help thinking that the pool area was like a real Sodom and Gomorrah. I watched closely and couldn’t help seeing myself as the man on the bottom, having my mouth fucked, as the man on top rode his face with his ass flexing and balls swinging down to slap the bottom man in the head.

I began stroking my dick as Daniel continued fucking Julie, and it appeared that he had managed to bury his cock to the balls in my wife, and she had wrapped her legs around his ass and was holding him in place, as she swiveled her hips and enjoyed his big cock. Even though Julie was on the pill and safe from being impregnated, Daniel wouldn’t have known that, and there was no discussion or concern on his part about fucking her bareback.

Julie looked over at me and smiled as she saw me stroking my dick with one hand, and took my other hand in hers, and said, “Thanks you so much for understanding my need to be fucked by Daniel, honey. This is the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I can hardly wait for him to cum in my cheating pussy.”

Other people had walked closer to us and were watching Daniel impale my wife. One couple was standing at the foot of the lounge, looking right between their legs, and the attractive wife with big breasts said to her husband, who has an average-sized dick, “Wow, David, that petite lady is taking that donkey-sized cock to the balls, and her husband is watching and stroking his dick. I wouldn’t mind taking a ride on that big thing.”

Her husband said, “Yeah, I’d like to see that honey, and I wouldn’t mind getting my mouth on his cock either, like I do when your boss, Ken, fucks you. Let’s keep watching to see if her husband has had practice sucking his friend’s cock.”

Daniel had been fucking my wife for about five minutes, when he began breathing harder, and buried his cock to the balls in Julie’s pussy on his next down stroke, and his ass flexed and balls pulled up, as he inseminated my wife. She felt his cock flexing and moaned, “Oh fuck yes, Daniel, breed my married pussy. That feels so fucking good, and I can feel your cum shooting into me.”

I ejaculated on my stomach watching them, and he stayed on her for another few minutes, slowly stroking his softening cock in her pussy, until he rolled off her to his side, and I heard a slurping sound as his cock pulled out of my wife’s pussy. His slimy cock was lying across her thigh as Julie spread her legs wider, looked at me, and said, “Come on honey, eat me out, just like you did after we fucked that night when we talked about the bulge in Daniel’s bathing suit. It’s only cum, and I’d suck my own pussy if I could.”

Daniel, Julie, and the other people standing around us were watching, and I not only felt pressure to do what was expected of me, as a man who had just watched his wife being fucked, but I also wanted to eat her out to help me feel more a part of it. So, I moved between her legs and began slurping and swallowing my friend’s big cum load, as the people around us cheered. They were celebrating my degradation.

I sucked her pussy for what seemed like five minutes, enjoying the taste and texture of his cum, and when I pulled back, my face was right next to Daniel’s cock. The wife standing at the foot of the lounge coaxed me, saying, “Suck your friend’s cock clean for him too. It’s the least you can do after the great fucking he gave your wife, if you’re going to be so weak to let it happen. David always cleans my boss’ cock after he fucks me, and he even sucks him off at other times, as well as a couple of our neighbors.”

A larger crowd had formed around us, and a chant began, “Suck it, suck it, suck it!”

I just needed to turn my face to the side, and I saw what I thought was a combination of lustful joy and disappointment on Julie’s face when I took Daniel’s cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock clean and then he held his balls to my mouth, saying, “Damn, old buddy, I never imagined things would work out like this, but you might as well get my balls clean too.”

It was embarrassing and humiliating sucking his cock and balls in front of my wife and all those strangers, but I surprisingly found that I enjoyed sucking his thick fuck meat, especially after he had just fucked Julie, and I found some perverted joy at being demeaned publicly that way.

I resumed sucking his cock after I cleaned his balls, and as it was getting hard again, Daniel said, “Whoa, slow down, Ryan. I’m not ready to fuck Julie again just yet, but you can fluff me in a little while when we’re ready and suck me off at other times too. I feel a little bad since I was sure Amy would never loosen up to bare it all and become intimate with you, but I would’ve bet that I’d be able to fuck your wife, and she’s a good, passionate fuck.”

The crowd around us dispersed after I cleaned Daniel’s cock and balls, and I sheepishly wiped what was left of my own cum off my belly and slurped it up too. Then Daniel went for another dip in the pool, giving Julie and me a chance to talk. I said, “Holy shit, honey, I expected that Daniel would try to fuck you, but I’m amazed at how easy you spread your legs for him, while not being concerned about what I would think of it. How did you get into that mindset?”

She answered, “Whether you realized it or not, Ryan, that night we talked after dinner with Daniel and Amy, I thought you were almost coaxing me to have sex with him. You brought up him bragging about his huge cock, and saying you were looking forward to seeing his reaction when he saw me naked. Then you talked about our attraction to each other as being inevitable.”

I didn’t respond right away, and she continued, “Then when I said I was looking forward to seeing his package in the flesh, you didn’t even try to discourage me about it. But the final straw was when you said all the talk about Daniel’s attraction to me and his bulge was making you horny, and you even ate me out after we fucked.”

My mind was spinning, and I knew she was right, so I said, “Yes, I can now see how you would get that impression, but it’s still hard to explain why you encouraged his advances and yielded to your lust so easily.”

Julie replied, “Well, honey, you didn’t object when Daniel sat between us, and then we were both looking at his big cock, and the look on your face told me that you were kind of drawn to it. I think the final test was when you didn’t object when I asked him to rub on the sun lotion, and you didn’t even say anything when I spread my legs for him, and he pressed his cock and balls again my ass. I knew then that you’d sit passively by and watch him fuck me.”

I asked, “Where does that leave us in our relationship now?”

She answered, “I enjoyed fucking Daniel, and plan to keep doing it as long as he wants me. And I learned all I needed to know about your willingness to let it happen, after seeing you eat me out after he fucked me, and then sucking his cock and balls. I’m glad that it turned out this way, and I can enjoy his cock, but I have to say that I was a little disappointed when you so easily became submissive to him.”

“I think I can get over seeing you demean yourself, and you can suck his cock, or any other cocks, as much as you want, so long as I can keep fucking him, and other men with big cocks. I could tell by the way you went back to sucking his cock after cleaning his balls, that you really enjoyed it, and you have my blessing to find other men to suck, even if they aren’t my lovers.”

Daniel came back to sit down after Julie’s last comment, and after having a little time to reflect on what she said, I was feeling more comfortable with the new dynamic in our marriage, that evolved in only a couple of hours at the pool. Daniel had clearly become the alpha male in our friendship, and that was evidenced as he smiled at me as Julie moved down to suck his cock and balls.

He said, “Damn, old buddy, this is a nice turn of events for me, and I’m looking forward to sucking and breeding your wife, any time I can get away from home. Julie’s breasts, ass, and pussy are fantastic, and I’ll even enjoy a suck job from you every now and then. I wish I had known about your taste for cock and cum years ago, but I’m sensing that today’s events have been a big discovery for all of us.”

Daniel fucked Julie again after she sucked his cock hard, and I of course ate her out again and sucked his cock clean. Then we left the pool area and found Amy sitting on the back porch of our cabin, still in her bikini, enjoying the waning afternoon sun. We were careful not give Amy any reason to suspect what happened at the pool. After dinner we went back to the cabin and Amy thought it was funny that the three of us got nude again and were enjoying our freedom to let it all hang out.

Sex with Other Men in the Woods and Pool

We slept in on Saturday morning, before going to the hotel restaurant for breakfast, and then instead of going to the pool again, and leaving Amy alone we decided to take a walk on the trails in the woods surrounding the resort. Amy wanted to spend some time alone with Daniel, after us being away at the pool the previous afternoon, so we took different paths, and Julie and I ended up at a small clearing with a picnic table, next to a stream.

We were both naked sitting on the bench, facing the table, when two naked men walked into the clearing. One of them directed his comments mostly to me, saying, “Hi, my name’s Jeff, and my friend is Tony. Our wives are back in our room resting, and after seeing you two here, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk with you.”

“That was quite a performance you put on with your friend at the pool yesterday, and we’ve always wished our wives were willing to share that way. We were wondering if you and your wife would be willing to share with a couple of strangers, even though we don’t quite measure up to your friend?”

Julie and I both looked down at their cocks, and saw that Jeff was circumcised and Tony wasn’t, and both men have what looked to be thick, five-inch cocks on soft and big, low-hanging balls. I answered, saying, “My name’s Ryan and my wife’s name is Julie. It’s nice to meet you, and although I’m fine with sharing my wife, it’s up to her.”

She was still horny even after being fucked twice on Friday and was even setting me up to suck another cock, saying, “Sure, you men look fine to me, so come and sit on the table in front of us, and we’ll how big you can rise to the occasion.”

The men quickly maneuvered themselves to sit on the table with their legs on either side of us and feet on the bench, which put their cocks right in front of our faces. Julie started sucking Jeff’s cock first, while I watched for a few seconds before sucking Tony’s cock. The men moved their legs over our shoulders to hold us in place and give us better access to their balls, and I liked that feeling of being forced to suck him.

We sucked them for a couple of minutes, until Julie and I pulled back to look, and a saw that both men’s cocks were between over seven inches long, and thick. Julie said, “Look, here’s the deal. I want for Ryan to experience sucking a cock all the way off, so you can fuck me, Jeff, while my husband sucks off Tony, and just to be fair, we can meet you out here later today or tomorrow, or even at the pool, to let Tony fuck me while Jeff gets a blowjob.”

The men agreed, and Julie laid back on the table, while Jeff got on his knees on the bench between her legs, and he sucked her breasts and fucked her as Tony fucked my mouth. That was an amazingly erotic feeling being used by two strangers for our mutual pleasure, and I had a new experience with Tony.

Tony wanted to delay his ejaculation and wanted me to suck his balls for a while, so he laid back on the table and lifted his hips, fully exposing his testicles and perineum to me. I first sucked his balls and then moved farther down to his perineum, as he tilted his hips farther back by pushing down with his legs on my shoulders.

I loved that feeling of having my face pressed in his sweaty groin and realized that my chin was pushing into his ass crack. He tilted farther, and flexed his legs more tightly, which pulled my face into his ass. I instinctively knew what he wanted, and began sucking and licking his ass crack, until I felt my tongue on his asshole. I sucked and licked his hole, even probing it with my tongue.

Tony was going berserk at the feeling of being rimmed, and he said, “Oh shit, Jeff, you need to try this when Ryan sucks your cock. I’ve never had this done before, but he’s eating out my fucking ass.”

I finally moved up to suck his cock again, and just as Jeff was inseminating my wife, Tony shot is bitter load of cum into my mouth. I happily swallowed his tasty load, and then moved over to clean Julie’s pussy, before sucking Jeff’s cock clean. Both men left satisfied, and after others saw us with them later at the pool, everyone found out about our penchant for having sex with strangers.

Amy talked Daniel into staying with her at the cabin on Saturday afternoon, so just Julie and I went to enjoy the pool. Our new friends, Jeff and Tony, showed up without their wives, saying they took the car to visit some old, country flea markets and antique shops in the area.

We started by sucking their cocks again, and then Tony fucked Julie while I sucked off Jeff, and he took advantage of my newly discovered taste for ass. I was quickly learning to enjoy sucking men’s cocks, balls and asses, and Julie wanted to fuck so much that it was almost like she was in heat.

Others came up to us after that, including a couple who appeared to be in their fifties, and the husband appeared to have a cock as big as Daniel’s. They had an usual request, and the wife said, “My husband has never been that much into muff diving, and if you’ll agree to your husband eating me out after my husband fucks me, and cleans his cock too, I’ll eat you out while he’s cleaning my pussy. Then, after he recovers, I’ll let my husband fuck you with his big cock.”

We agreed to their proposal and watched as they fucked on my lounge. Then I moved down to suck her pussy clean, as Julie sat on the woman’s face. Julie loved riding that lady’s face, and after I sucked her pussy clean, I sucked the man’s cock and balls. They sat with us by the pool, until about an hour later, I sucked his cock hard, and he fucked Julie.

It was late afternoon before we left the pool, after having sexual encounters with several other men, and Julie still wanted more. That new experience of being nude in public and the first sexual experience with Daniel had flipped a switch in Julie, and she couldn’t get enough cock. She fucked Daniel again that night, after he stayed up with us after Amy went to bed, and he was her favorite with his huge cock.

We got halfway through the day on Sunday when Amy started complaining that she was getting bored sitting around the cabin and taking walks in the woods. Daniel wasn’t happy about it, since he had plans to fuck Julie again, but we decided to check out Sunday afternoon for the short drive home. It didn’t bother Julie and me to leave early, except for missing out on the horny, naked resort guests, but we still had our newfound cuckold lifestyle to enjoy at home, with Daniel, other neighbors, and men from where I worked.

Beginning the Lifestyle at Home

Daniel was happy when we invited Amy and him over for a cookout and swimming in our pool on Sunday, and since we have a privacy fence around our yard, Daniel, Julie, and me were naked, while Amy wore her bikini. She still wasn’t about to take it all off for my benefit, but thought it was funny when we all took off our swimsuits.

We were all drinking, enjoying beer after beer with our barbeque and side dishes, and just about the time it was getting dark, Amy said, “Sorry, but I’m not feeling too well now. I’m going home, Daniel, but you can stay longer if you want to.”

As soon as Amy left, Daniel came over to Julie’s lounge and they kissed and fondled each other, as I got between his legs to suck his cock to get it hard. Then he fucked my wife, while sucking her breasts, as she had orgasm after orgasm on his big cock. I, of course, ate her out and sucked his cock clean, and that began a routine of Daniel coming over whenever he could get away without Amy, and fucking Julie. I also sucked him off from time to time when Julie wasn’t available. But he wasn’t the only man in our lives.

It was a little touchy getting something started with our neighbors and other men, since they are all married, and we had to find a way to let them know about our lifestyle. That happened with two of our other hung neighbors since Daniel told them about us. I made my fifty-year-old boss, Greg, aware on a business trip, by taking the risk to tell him about our trip to the nudist resort. He knew Julie from numerous company events and had even made comments to me about how hot she was.

We were travelling together about a week after the weekend at the nudist resort and were having a few beers in the hotel lounge. We got talking about what we did over the recent holiday, and I thought I could judge by his follow-up questions about it, and his willingness to talk about sex, whether I could admit everything to him.

I said, “This might sound a little weird, Greg, but Julie and I went to a nudist resort for the first time with our neighbors.”

He asked, “My goodness, Ryan, did both of you really get naked in front of all those other people? What was it like, and was there a lot of sex going on out in the open there? Man, I’d love to have seen Julie there.”

I was encouraged to explain, “They have rules against sexual activities in public, but there was plenty of that going on, and let’s just say that Julie was a big hit there. We both learned things about ourselves that weekend, and it’s really opened up our marriage, if you know what I mean?”

Greg asked, “Holy shit, Ryan, are you saying that Julie not only got naked, but she had sex with other men?”

I answered, “It’s embarrassing for me to admit, but I became curious about seeing her with other men, and after she saw some of the well-hung men there, and especially my neighbor, it just happened. It’s just sex for the sake of sex, and since my package is kind of average, she likes to be with well-hung men.”

He asked, “Well, what about you, did you just watch, or did you participate somehow?”

I replied honestly, hoping to get him interested in a blowjob, saying, “Now this is even more embarrassing, but Julie wanted me to eat her out after she was fucked, and that led to me cleaning the men’s cocks with my mouth too. After that I got a taste for cocks and cum, and well, now both of us are exploring our sexual fantasies.”

He asked, “Shit, man, you’ve really started sucking cocks? I’ve never been sucked by a man, but I’m so horny after hearing this shit, that I’d sure like to get off. And I’d like to fuck Julie too. I think she’ll be happy with what I’ve got between my legs.”

I laughed and said, “That’s kind of how this got started, with me telling Julie about what my neighbor said about what he had between his legs. I think Julie’s always liked you, Greg, and I expect that she’d spread her legs for you and let you suck her big tits. But first, I need to see and taste what you’re packing in your pants.”

We went to Greg’s room, and he asked, “How do we do this?”

I replied, “Just take off your clothes and lay back in bed, and let nature take its course.”

It was surprising how fit Greg was for his age, and his thick, soft, uncircumcised cock was almost seven inches long. His low-hanging, egg-sized balls looked good to, and I crawled between his legs on the bed. He was looking down at me smiling, but almost in disbelief, as I, his employee and friend of many years, took his thick cock into my mouth.

I loved sucking his tasty meat, and his cock hardened to what seemed like nine inches long in only a few seconds. I wanted to help him last a long time, and after a couple of minutes I pulled his legs over my shoulders and lifted his bare ass with my hands to give me full access to his balls and perineum.

Before sucking his balls, I said, “Oh my, Greg, Julie will love your huge cock.”

I sucked his balls and perineum for a few minutes before pushing his legs back to fully expose his ass, and I sucked and rimmed his asshole as he squirmed on me. Then I went back to sucking his cock, and I rolled him over on top of me so he could fuck my mouth, and I could get the feeling of being smothered and held down by him. He shot his load quickly after that and I loved feeling and tasting it shooting into my mouth.

Greg rolled off me and said, “Damn, Ryan, that was a lot more than a blowjob, and you sucked the cum right out of me. I’m really looking forward to sucking and fucking your wife, but I’m also looking forward to you taking care of me on business trips, and even in the office.”

I said, “It might be fun for me to call Julie with the speaker on, and tell her about your big cock, so you can hear how excited she she’ll be about fucking you.”

He listened as I called Julie, and said, “You’ll never guess what happened, honey. I told Greg about our trip to the nudist resort, and I told him everything. That led to me sucking his big cock just now, and that thing is huge. I’d like to invite him over this weekend, and from what he said, he’s anxious to fuck you.”

Julie said, “Oh shit, honey, that’s amazing. I’ve always liked Greg, and if he has a big cock, I’ll like him even more. You are really becoming quite the little cock sucker, aren’t you honey, and you’re always hungry for balls and ass too.”

I slept in Greg’s room that night and sucked him off again when he got up to piss about 2:00 am, and then again when we got up in the morning. He came over to our home that weekend and fucked Julie two times, and he’s become a regular in our bed.

We’ve been living this lifestyle for two years now, and I hope it continues for many more years.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments