Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Hotwife Experience

"Her first time being shared."

77
11 Comments 11
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Partly based on truth. The ending is yet to happen."

They were both nervous as they got ready. Nervous but excited at the same time. It had been a few years since the idea of sharing her with someone else had started to tug at his mind, a year or so since she had started reading the stories and joining in his fantasies, and a mere few months since they'd gone fishing for a bull to make it a reality. 

Now here they were in a hotel room preparing to go to the next level; to make him a cuckold for a night. 

It had come about after she'd met a guy on a night out, in a faraway town. He was hot and they had a great chat. He was married but found her irresistible. Who wouldn't! She was blond, had an amazing figure, gorgeous boobs, and an ass to die for. They swapped details and she agreed to call if she was ever in the area. 

Hubby heard about the meeting and yes, the anticipated pangs of jealousy had been there, but muted and far outweighed by excitement. The possibility of a meet sent a jolt of electricity through him. Would she go for it? 

She started emailing him, using a shared account, and their chats got slowly more steamy. Pictures were shared and dirty chat ensued. Eventually, she asked, "If you had a chance to spend a couple of hours in a hotel with me, would you go for it?"

In reply came a photo of Tom without the usual carefully placed hand hiding his cock. It was hanging free, and big! Not monster, she wouldn't want that anyway. But a good length and thick.

"Absolutely," he said. "Is this what you're after?"

"Oh wow. You're a good size," she replied. "You could do me some damage with that!"

She and her husband decided to go for it but with a few rules. She wanted to be alone with Tom, he wanted to be nearby. There had to be photos/video when they were alone so he felt slightly involved still. They figured out what they wanted and laid it out for Tom, who readily agreed. 

And so here they were, getting ready. Her getting ready involved stockings, a lace babydoll, and red crotchless panties. Sexy lingerie to be removed by another man! Watching her get sexy for someone else was so intensely exciting for her husband. 

He dressed in jeans and a shirt while she pulled on a figure-hugging short black dress. God, she looked amazing. Fifteen minutes until they were due to meet in the bar. She kissed him and sent him on ahead while she set up the small camera in the corner of the room.

He walked into the bar and grabbed a pint before sitting toward the back of the room. Tom arrived straight after in a white shirt and blue jeans. The shirt stretched tightly across his arms, shoulders, and pecs. He sat at the bar and ordered a beer. Minutes later, the wife walked in drawing lustful eyes from a number of men in the bar. Her eyes moved across hubby’s but showed no reaction. She spotted Tom and smiled widely. She greeted him with kisses to the cheeks and a hug, which lingered until a further kiss on the lips ensued. Lips parted slightly but they separated before things got steamy. 

He bought her a drink and they chatted for a while before posing for a selfie. Hubby's phone chimed as he received the selfie with Tom's arm around her and hand resting on her breast. The next photo showed her hand resting on an obvious bulge in Tom's jeans and the words, "Mmmm. He feels good!"

Hubby's cock grew hard as he looked up to see Tom kissing her again. This time gently holding her neck with one hand. Her kryptonite! He knew it wouldn't be long before they headed upstairs. And then he watched as Tom's other hand slipped under the hem of her dress. He watched her stiffen slightly as he obviously found what he was looking for. The kiss ended and he raised his finger to her lips. Submissively, she sucked his finger clean and then led him out of the bar. 

In the lift they kissed hungrily, her hand grabbing his shaft through his jeans. She dropped to her knees, unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. She passed Tom her phone and he snapped a pic as she licked up and down his shaft before taking the fat head of his cock in her mouth. He sent off the photo to hubby, as the elevator chimed and she got up quickly. 

As soon as they got in the room, he pulled her to him and kissed her firmly while one hand undid her dress. It fell to the floor exposing her lingerie and he pushed her back against the wall. One hand pinned hers above her head while the other found her pussy. It was so wet he had no problem sliding a finger inside. Then two. She started grinding her clit on the palm of his hand as he finger fucked her and kissed her. Then he knelt and she felt his keen tongue tasting her pussy. She came faster than she thought possible, covering his face with her juice. 

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

He stood and pushed her to her knees. He grabbed the back of her neck and guided her mouth onto his cock. He pushed in and out of her mouth, gently at first then harder and harder. He face-fucked her like a slut until he could resist her pussy no longer. 

He threw her on the bed and pulled her panties off with his teeth before teasing her clit with his tongue. She freed her tits and played with her nipples as the fire started to burn in her again. She moaned and ground her pussy on his mouth. As she got close, he stopped and rose to kneel before her. It was like an electric shock when she felt the tip of his cock rubbing her wet slit. Teasing her. He grabbed her phone and started recording. "Beg me," he said. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock," she mumbled.

"Louder," he demanded.

"Give me your cock. Fuck me like a dirty slut. Take me as your own. Please Fuck me." He filmed his cock pushing into her. Slowly at first as she got used to the width, before ramming hard into her. "Fuck," she moaned, as he sent the video clip to hubby still waiting in the bar. The sight of his wife begging for another man's cock was the most exciting thing he’d ever seen.

He fucked her hard, pounding into her with his balls slapping on her arse. She came hard on his cock but he didn't even slow, and the orgasm merged into another and another. His balls tensed and he announced he was going to come. "Fill me up," she begged. "Own me." He thrust even harder and she felt his cum flood into her, filling her and running out down her arse. 

He collapsed next to her and they lay breathless for a few minutes. "Hmmm, that was sooo nice," she murmured, tracing her hands across his chest. They lay together for fifteen minutes or so. Just holding each other while they recovered. Her hands gently caressed his chest, and his stomach. They slid lower and rested on his still semi-hard cock. "Please tell me you have another shot in that thing," she said. 

"Oh you better believe it," he said, growing hard in her hand. She kissed his neck, then his chest, moving slowly downwards until she reached his cock. Looking up at him she slowly locked from his balls, up his hard thick cock before taking him into her mouth. She sucked him slowly and gently as he moaned, gradually speeding up as his moans increased. She stopped sucking and crawled back up his body until his hard cock was directly below her wet pussy.

She passed him her phone and told him to film as she slowly lowered herself onto him. Inch by inch he filled her until she had him fully inside. There she started to ride him. Slowly at first, her clit rubbing on him. Then harder and faster as she got closer and closer. She started to lift off him, and then fall back down on him, his cock rubbing her g spot. She came hard on his cock without and clitoral stimulation, her body shaking and trembling. 

He lifted her off him easily and told her to kneel before him and open wide. He took a picture, someone's wife obediently on her knees with her mouth open for his cum. He fucked her mouth, hand on her neck to pull her into him, until his balls tensed and he shot his load into her. She swallowed as best she could, gagging but incredibly horny. 

Tom dressed, thanked her for a great evening, and left her there, naked and used.

She lay on the bed and called her hubby up and he stood before her, desperate to reclaim her. He kissed her, tasting him on her. She pushed his head gently down and he took the hint. Kissing down her breasts, stomach, and finally reaching her pussy. It was redder than normal. Stretched. And messy. He sucked on her clit and plunged his tongue deep into her. Tasting how well used she’d been. She described everything Tom had done to her while he licked and brought her to another orgasm. 

“Now fuck me, reclaim me,” she said. 

He unzipped and freed his longing cock. She came twice more while he fucked her. Her pussy was stretched and so wet, and he regulated it so he wouldn't come too soon. Eventually, he shot his load into his wife, taking her back as his. 

Neither were sure if it would happen again, but neither had any regrets. 

Published 
Written by Dugley68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments