Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife is Impregnated by Hubby's Friends at a Bachelor Party

"Young hotwife agrees to provide wholesome entertainment at a bachelor party, and it turns into much more."

78
15 Comments 15
40.5k Views 40.5k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Famous Story
My name is Jason and now, at the age of twenty-five, I’m living with my beautiful wife, Erin, and our fifteen-month-old son in Knoxville, Tennessee. From all outward appearances we are a normal, young family, and no one outside our intimate social circle would guess that we’re living an active cuckold lifestyle, or that I am likely not the biological father of our son.

I grew up in the Knoxville suburbs, did well in school, and met Erin in the middle of our junior year at the University of Tennessee Knoxville (UT). Erin grew up in a small farm town near Johnson City, Tennessee, which is a midsize city a little over one hundred miles east-northeast of Knoxville, and I soon learned how well daughters are grown down on the farm. This story begins at the time I met Erin.

My college roommate, Josh, and I dated a lot of different girls during our first two and a half years at UT, and we got more than our fair share of pussy. We were both good looking, athletic boys at six feet and one inch tall, and weighing one hundred and eighty-five pounds, and I satisfied my dates, with my thick, circumcised, eight-inch cock.

College Experiences with Erin

About halfway through our junior year, a long-time friend of Josh’s invited us to go with him to a party off campus that was attended by a group of friends that we hadn’t socialized with before. There was a keg and plenty of drinking, as usual for college parties, and it was early in the evening when I saw Erin for the first time. She was the prettiest, sexiest, and most alluring woman I had ever seen, and her outgoing, bubbly personality made her even more attractive to me.

She was the life of the party, and most of the boys were hovering around her, hoping to get her attention. I made a comment to Josh’s friend about how hot she was, and he said, “Yeah, that’s Erin, and all the guys ‘know’ her if you get my drift. I heard that she was a promiscuous cheerleader in high school in a small farm town, and she has expanded on that lifestyle in college.”

Erin is petite, at only five feet and three inches tall, and weighing about one hundred and twenty-six pounds at that time. And with her natural, blonde hair, brown eyes, and wide-rooted, pendulous, 34DD breasts, she looked amazingly like the singer/actress, Jessica Simpson.

I was too intimidated by her to approach her that night, but I befriended the hosts of the party to ensure that I’d be invited to more parties thrown by their social group. I continued watching Erin from afar at parties over the next two months and learned more about her from the new friends I was making. I found out that she was dating two or three boys at the same time, without being committed to any of them, and she was not only active sexually, but she changed boyfriends frequently to enjoy a variety of cocks, with an emphasis on the bigger ones.

Erin was almost always surrounded by boys at those parties, but one night I saw her alone at the keg filling her cup, and I went up to introduce myself. I avoided using a corny pick-up line, and kept it simple, saying, “Hi, Erin, I’m Jason, and I sure would like to get to know you better.”

She was a little tipsy, and said, “Hi, Jason, it’s nice to meet you. I’ve noticed you watching me and heard that you’ve been asking about me at quite a few of our parties. I’m glad you finally approached me.”

We talked for the longest time, although not always privately with so many other boys trying to protect their turf, and our personalities were a perfect match. She invited me back to her apartment after the party, and even with my experience with girls with high libidos, it surprised me how easy she was to fuck.

She shares the apartment with a girlfriend, and Erin took me directly to her private bedroom. She lived up to her reputation, and during our first kiss sitting on her bed, when I hadn’t even had the nerve to fondle her breasts yet, she rubbed my crotch. It took only seconds after that for us to strip each other naked and lay back on her bed, where we kissed for the longest time while I fondled her impressive breasts.

I moved down to suck her breasts for a few minutes before kissing and sucking my way down to her hairy, thick-lipped pussy, and before I got started eating her out, she turned around, putting us in a side-by-side sixty-nine, and she started sucking my cock. We sucked each other for the longest time, before she turned around, laid on her back, and pulled me on top of her.

My cock easily slipped balls deep into her well-used pussy, and we kissed as she wrapped her legs around my ass and bucked against me as I fucked her. I had never been with a girl that aggressive and vocal in bed, and she had two orgasms before I ejaculated into her.

I was in the habit of eating out girls both before and after we fucked, and after continuing to fuck Erin with my deflating cock for a few minutes, I turned around beside her and ate her out, as she sucked my cum-slimed cock, Then I turned around to kiss and cuddle with her, as well as intermittently suck her breasts.

We were lying there in the afterglow of our orgasms, when she said, “My goodness, Jason, I’m so happy that you ate me out, and especially again after we fucked, since no boys have ever done that for me. I am surprised though, since you must know my reputation from talking with a lot of boys about me, and you surely had to know how, uh, how active I am with boys. The only other time I’ve been eaten out is by boys who haven’t heard anything about me.”

I knew that’s it’s usually better to play a little hard to get, and not let a girl know that you’ve fallen head over heels for her, but I said, “Erin, you’re the prettiest, sexiest, and most vivacious girl I’ve ever known, and I don’t care how many other boys you’ve been with or how often. I really like you and am so happy to be part of your world.”

Erin said, “I like you too, Jason, and I would like to continue dating you. But you have to know that I have needs, and I’m not ready to commit to anyone right now. So, I’m not going to stop dating the other boys I’ve been with, or any new acquaintances that strike my fancy.”

As much as I wanted her to date me exclusively, since I considered her my steady girlfriend and wasn’t dating anyone else, I also knew that she needed her space, and I hoped to work my way into her heart over time. I was with her as much as possible, given our class schedules, studying, and her casual sex with other boys, which led to some interesting encounters.

I usually visited Erin at her apartment, sometimes unannounced, and it wasn’t that unusual for another boy, and sometimes two boys, to be in her room with her or just leaving when I arrived. There was an uncomfortable exchange of smiles with the other boys as they left, but Erin always welcomed me with open arms. She was usually barely dressed when I went into her bedroom with her, sometimes only wearing an oversized, man’s t-shirt with no panties or bra.

Her room reeked of the aroma of sex, there were wet cum stains on the bed, and she was usually still in the mood for sex. We’d kiss and I’d suck her breasts, which had numerous fresh hickeys. Then I’d eat her out as she sucked my cock, and I even learned to enjoy eating the other boys’ cum form her. She thought I was kinky to eat her out after she had been fucked, especially by other boys, but she enjoyed and came to expect that from me.

One afternoon, after I had eaten a particularly big load of cum from her before we fucked, I was curious and asked, “I hope you don’t mind me asking, Erin, but how does my cock compare with the other boys you’re fucking? And damn, I’ve never seen the guy you were with today before, but he shot a huge load of cum in you, even more than the others who also shoot big loads. I was wondering if that’s something you crave too?”

Erin responded, “Most of the boys don’t ask and probably don’t even think about the other boys’ cocks. But I can see how you’re different, given your obsession for eating me out after they fuck me, and knowing you care for me as a person, unlike the others. Most of the boys I’m with are between seven and nine inches, with a couple ten inches, very thick, and they all shoot big loads. I’ve had a few longer and thicker, even up to twelve inches and almost as thick as a beer can, but they can get uncomfortable.”

I thought she was finished, but she continued, saying, “And yes, I love big loads of cum, whether in my mouth or pussy. You fall right in the middle of the range in cock size, and you shoot a nice load too. I love fucking you, especially since you’re the only boy who eats me out. I don’t know why it turns me on so much, but I love seeing and feeling you down there slurping up those other boys’ cum and knowing that you have true feelings for me.”

We continued dating for the remainder of our junior year, with me regularly eating her out after other boys fucked her, and I missed Erin terribly over the summer break. We resumed our relationship in the fall of our senior year, and over a period of another couple of months, I was becoming increasingly curious about and interested in the other boys’ cocks. I asked Erin about how well-hung a couple of her newer boyfriends were and told her I saw the lumps of their obvious soft cocks swinging heavily against their shorts when they left her room, and they looked huge.

After asking her about their cocks the second time, she said, “Jason, you continue to be interested in some of the other boys’ cocks, which I think is revealing since you like to eat their cum. Maybe we can satisfy your curiosity and allow you to see me in action by having a threesome. Daniel, the boy you asked about recently, has an unusual cock that I really enjoy, and I’ll ask him if he minds you joining us tonight to at least watch. I’m sure he won’t mind, especially if I threaten to cut him off.”

I got back to Erin’s apartment just as Daniel arrived, and saw that he’s only about five feet and nice inches tall, weighed maybe one hundred and fifty pounds, and he’s not handsome or athletic. But I understood Erin’s attraction to him after I sat in a chair by her bed, and he took of his clothes.

His uncircumcised, soft cock looked to be almost seven inches long, but it was oddly shaped. It was a normal thickness about halfway up the shaft, and then it thickened to twice the size as it got to the base of his plum-sized, helmeted head, that looked too big to be real.

My arousal seeing them kiss and him suck her breasts compensated for the jealousy I felt seeing them together, and it became more intense as she struggled to get the head of his cock in her mouth. She was just barely able to take in the head, as I saw her lips slip over the flange of his glans, but then she moved down to suck his enormous, lemon-sized, low-hanging balls, and his cock had hardened to almost ten inches long.

Erin smiled at me as he mounted her and struggled to push his cock head into her pussy. After several tries, and Daniel pushing on his meat just below the head, the glans slipped into her receptive pussy with and audible pop. He pushed in her a few inches as her vulva closed around the massive head, and then he pulled it out again, just so he could push it back in and give her that sensation of it popping into her.

They looked well-practiced at giving her the sensation of this cock popping into and out of her pussy, and he finally settled into fucking her hard and fast, burying the massive head and upper shaft of his cock in her to the balls. I moved to my knees at the foot of the bed to watch just as Erin wrapped her legs around his ass and his ass flexed and balls slapped against her pussy, ass, and inner thighs.

It was almost obscene watching her take that huge cock, but I loved watching her being pleasured by another boy, and I was strangely attracted to his cock and balls. I could tell that Erin already had three orgasms before he finally buried his cock to the balls, his long, thick perineum began to throb, and his balls pulled up as he inseminated the love of my life.

He continued stroking her as his cock softened, and when he pulled out of her with a loud, slurpy pop, he rolled to the side as Erin held out her arms to me, and said, “Get between my legs, Jason, and show Daniel how much you love sucking his goo out of me.”

I didn’t hesitate to dive between her legs as she moved her legs over my shoulders, and I sucked and slurped away at her just-fucked and distended pussy, eating my first fresh load and the biggest ever. I sucked her for about five minutes as she and Daniel watched, and when she released her legs so I could come up for a breath, I saw Daniel lying next to her and smiling at me, with his oddly shaped, slimy cock laying across his thigh.

It was impossible not to be attracted to his big, soft cock. I stared at it for what seemed like minutes but was only seconds, until Erin said, “Oh fuck, Jason, it would be so hot if you’d suck the cock of the boy who just fucked me. You’ve been asking me about the boys’ cocks, and eating their cum for months now, so do it, Jason, suck Daniel’s cock for me, if not for yourself.”

I didn’t need to be coaxed any further, and I leaned over and first licked their combined fuck slop off his shaft, and then struggled to take the cock head into my mouth. That was a strange sensation sucking my first cock, while the girl I was falling in love with was looking down at me smiling. I did manage to get the head and first couple of inches of the shaft in my mouth, and it was arousing feeling the rim of his cock head in my mouth.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes, I licked and sucked up and down his shaft, until I got down to his balls and sucked them clean. Erin and Daniel had been kissing while I sucked his cock, and when I was sucking his balls, he broke their kiss and said, “Damn, Erin, you’ve got a live one here. I think some of the other boys will enjoy this action.”

I was humiliated and could hardly look at Erin after Daniel left, but we kissed after I moved on top to fuck her, before she said, “Don’t be embarrassed, Jason, that was arousing, and I’m so happy about this. If you’ve acquired a taste for cock, the way I think you have and may have secretly been hoping to try all along, then we can have a lot of fun with the other boys too.”

That began a new phase in our relationship, and over the next few months we evolved to the point that I was included in about seventy percent of her fuck sessions with other boys. We were sharing something that none of the other boys were willing to for her, and as the months passed, I was falling more in love with her, and I could tell that she was developing strong feeling for me, if not love.

We continued what had turned into a cuckold-like relationship, even though we weren’t married, and the word spread about us. Many of the big-cocked boys loved fucking and being sucked by a couple who were becoming more serious about each other, since it made them feel like they were getting away with something. Erin was fucking at least twelve times a week, not counting the times I fucked her, and I joined her on most of them.

There was a big party when we graduated, with eight of the boys she had been regularly fucking showing up for a gangbang. We sucked and she fucked most of the night, which was a great sendoff from college.

Getting Engaged and Married

We both got good jobs in Knoxville after graduation, and Erin made me the happiest man in the world when she accepted my proposal to marry me. We moved into an apartment together, but that wasn’t the end of her voracious sexual appetite.

When I asked her to marry me, she said, “I always knew you were special because of the way you cared for me, when everyone else just wanted sex, and I’ve fallen in love with you over the past year too. I’ll accept your proposal so long as you agree that I we can continue our lifestyle from college, at least until we’re married, although it might not be as easy to find other men for this, out in the real world.”

It was easier finding sexual connections in college, with the free time and frequent parties. But we learned that boys will be boys, and there were numerous opportunities to meet men at our office parties and in our apartment building’s recreation center and pool. We were soon in cuckold relationships with seven married men, including our bosses, and that even helped us advance at work.

We both enjoyed the middle-aged men who slobbered all over themselves at the prospect of fucking Erin and sucking her big tits, and our bosses especially enjoyed dominating me while they fucked my wife. I even sucked my boss’s cock when we traveled, and he couldn’t get to Erin to fuck her. We also enjoyed the reality that they were cheating on their wives with a beautiful and sexy twenty-two-year-old woman who could fuck them raw.

Several of my best friends from high school moved back to Knoxville after going to college elsewhere, and we socialized with them too. And although they were smitten with Erin and made comments to me about how hot she is, I was too embarrassed to tell them about our lifestyle.

My best friend, Marty, wasn’t married or even dating a girl steadily, and he was living at home with his parents until he could get ahead in his new job. My other friends, Kevin, Cody, and Grady were in serious relationships with girls they dated in high school, and all of them got married in the last six months of our engagement.

As our one-year engagement anniversary approached and we were making plans for the wedding, we naturally cut back on our cuckold encounters, considering the seriousness of marriage and all that entails. And by our wedding day, we had met the last time with our bosses only a week earlier and let them know it was over.

We had a beautiful wedding, although it felt kind of strange with our bosses and others who Erin had been fucking and me sucking recently in attendance, and we got a lot of smirks and smiles from them as we took our vows, with her wearing a white dress. My friends and their wives were there, and since Marty had met a girl at Grady’s wedding three months earlier, she was there as his date.

It was difficult stopping our previous lifestyle since we worked with several of the men who had been fucking Erin, but we wanted to try the straight and narrow path and changed jobs. We were lucky that we had degrees and then a year’s experience that were in demand, and we even moved to a different apartment building to get away from the neighbors she had been fucking.

Discussions Leading to the Bachelor Party

Marty and his girlfriend, Denise, got engaged right after our wedding, and we found out at a party three months later that they were planning their wedding for three months after that. Everyone was happy for them, especially Erin and the other wives. Grady, who would be the best man, took me aside later in the evening at the party when everyone was well on their way to being drunk. He first told me about Marty’s bachelor party, before coming up with an unusual and provocative request.

Grady said, “Look, Jason, I’m taking responsibility for organizing the bachelor party for Marty, which we’ll hold in a couple of months. I was thinking that we’d have it in a hotel suite with two bedrooms and the connecting rooms on either side of it, so the guys can sleep it off after partying, and not have to drive home drunk. I’d rather do that than going to a strip club, which can cost a small fortune for a group our size.”

I said, “That sounds like a great idea, Grady. How many will be at the party and what are you going to do for entertainment?”

He replied, “Well, with you, me, Kevin, and Cody, and of course Marty, that’s five; then there’s two of Marty’s friends from college; his boss, Ken, and two other older coworkers. That makes ten, and we might add a couple more. I’ve been doing some research, and I think we’ll need two strippers for at least two hours. We should all be able to chip in and pay the strippers four hundred dollars each, plus a lot of five-, ten-, and twenty-dollar bills for tips to encourage them to do the nasty with us.”

I said, “Damn, Grady, so you expect the girls to fuck everyone in addition to stripping and lap dancing, for that small of a fee?”

He answered, “Yeah, that’s what I’m hoping, even though for that kind of money we may not be getting the cream of the crop. I’m also planning on stocking the room with condoms, just in case we’re successful, and all the guests want to drain their cocks.”

We mulled that over for a few moments white taking sips of our drinks, and then Grady said, “The thing I wanted to talk with you about, Jason, might sound impolite, but hear me out. I was hoping that you could convince Erin to come to the bachelor party with us. I know that would curtail your enjoyment of the strippers, but she would really brighten up the party.”

I was a little irritated, and didn’t want to give even a hint of our past cuckold lifestyle by readily accepting, so I asked, “Just what the fuck do you mean about brightening up the party?”

Grady answered, “All of us think Erin’s so fucking hot, and with her bubbly personality, I was thinking it would give everyone a lift if she dressed maybe a little more revealingly than she normally does, which is already pretty revealing, and maybe help with the refreshments. I mean, the strippers will be fun and all, but they won’t really be friendly with us, other than doing what’s needed for more tips.”

Erin and I had been trying to leave our old life behind, and planned on starting a family soon, although I think we both sometimes missed the lascivious lifestyle we had for so long. So, I kind of liked the idea and thought it would be harmless for Erin to be parading around scantily clad in front of a bunch of horny men. So, I asked, “What do you mean about her helping with the refreshments, and how revealing would you expect her to be?”

Grady was nervous and was trying not to upset me, when he responded, “Maybe she could help keep the guys’ drinks refreshed and make sure the bowls of snacks are kept full, while they’re enjoying the strippers.”

He took another sip of his drink for courage before continuing, “And as far as her clothing is concerned, uh, you know, maybe since she usually wears those tight leggings which, no offense, makes her ass and camel toe look so tasty, she could instead wear tight, revealing yoga shorts or a loose mini-skirt, uh, and with no panties if she would. And for a top, she usually goes braless anyway, so maybe she could hem one of her tight UT t-shirts to show a little midriff, or even some underboob if she feels daring enough.”

I said, “Damn, Grady, Erin has never been shy about showing off her assets, but don’t you think things could get out of hand with her parading around in front of a bunch of horny, drunk guys, who already have hard cocks at the thought of fucking the strippers?”

He smiled and replied, “Yeah, sure, that might be dangerous if you weren’t there. But I think the guys will behave themselves, especially with the fully naked strippers to focus on.”

I said, “That all sounds pretty kinky to me, but if it makes you happy, I’ll at least talk with Erin about it, and hope she doesn’t throw me out for even bringing it up.”

We went back inside to the party, and after I joined Erin to see how she was doing, I noticed Grady taking Marty aside, and excitedly talking with him. I had no doubt that he was relating our conversation to him, and my initial agreement to talk with Erin about it.

When we got home and into bed after the party, I recounted to Erin my conversation with Grady. She said, “That all sounds strange and suspicious to me, honey. I’ve seen the way your friends lust after me with their eyes, and can’t help thinking they’re hoping I’ll do more than serve drinks and fill bowls with chips.”

The thought that my friends and the others might try to do more with Erin was arousing to both of us. We kissed and I sucked her breasts before moving down to eat her out, when she said, “We’ve been so good at changing our lifestyle, even changing jobs and apartments, but I admit it does sound tempting to risk falling back into our old habits, by exposing more of myself and dressing the way Grady suggested.”

After eating out Erin for about ten minutes, I moved up to fuck her, and then ate her out again. We were cuddling when I asked, “What do you want me to tell Grady, honey?”

Erin replied, “Maybe you can tell him, for now, that we’re thinking about it. It’s possible that we can take them at their word, that I’d just be there for eye candy, and it might be fun to strut my stuff for a bunch of horny married men while they’re fucking the strippers. My only reservation is that we’re planning on me going off birth control a few weeks before the party, so there could be a risk of them impregnating me if things got out of hand.”

I said, “I’m going to do my best to impregnate you before that could happen. So, it’s probably not going to be an issue, especially since they’ll have condoms there.”

We didn’t see our friends until a party two weeks later, and Grady was elated to hear that we were thinking about it. Then, out of the blue, he said, “I don’t mean to get personal, but it’s interesting how you and Erin changed jobs and even moved to a different apartment right after your wedding. What was the motivation for that?”

There was something about the way he asked me, or maybe it was the barely perceptible smirk on his face, but I got the feeling that he somehow had insight into our changes. Then I thought there was no way he could know the reason, and I replied, “No special motivation, it was just time for a change.”

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

We were at several other parties with our friends before the bachelor party, and they kept asking about our decision for Erin to show up. Four weeks before the party, and just about a week after Erin stopped her birth control, I told Grady that she had decided to do it. He was ecstatic, as was Marty, and they began talking with her about it, trying to confirm what she would be wearing. Erin was coy and didn’t answer them, instead teasing them saying they’d need to wait to find out.”

Erin and I fucked every day from then on, except during her period, and sometimes twice a day during her most fertile times, but we didn’t know whether she had been impregnated when the night for the party arrived.

She decided to wear the outfit that Grady suggested; a cheerleader-style mini-skirt with a UT logo, no panties, short enough to show the bottoms of her ass cheeks and pussy hair when it flipped up slightly, and a hemmed, tight, UT t-shirt, that showed plenty of underboob. And to make herself look even younger and more in a carefree party mood, she wore her blonde hair in braided pigtails, hanging in front of her shoulders.

The Party

We arrived at the hotel suite fashionably late on that Friday night, after the all the men had already been drinking. They couldn’t keep themselves from staring at my beautiful wife, and the men who were seeing her for the first time were particularly in awe. Marty came up to us and said, “Holy shit, Erin, you are so beautiful and sexy. I was hoping, but really didn’t think you’d wear the outfit that Grady suggested. We’re all glad you did.”

Grady joined in, saying, “Wow, Erin, you’re going to have everyone all worked up even before the strippers get here. It would be nice if you could help us with the drinks and snacks, and hopefully everyone will behave themselves. Don’t be offended when everyone undresses you with their eyes, even though you haven’t left much to the imagination.”

Erin began mixing and serving drinks, for herself and others, and getting a lot of attention when she’d bend slightly putting the drinks down. She was sociable and chatty like she always is at parties, and I could tell that everyone was smitten with her, with some even rubbing their hardening cocks.

The strippers, with the obvious stage names, Sabrina and Chastity, arrived when most of the men were starting on their fourth drinks. The girls were cute, and appeared to be in their early-twenties, one with blonde hair and the other with brunette, and they had nice figures. But they paled in comparison to Erin.

I didn’t know what their routine would be, but they started out fixing drinks for themselves and then spent about twenty minutes circulating among the men, talking, flirting, and getting to know them a little. The girls were teases and sometimes touched the men, but then they’d pull back, smile, and move the men’s hands away if they tried to touch them. At that point Erin was showing more skin than the strippers, and she was getting most of the attention.

The men were drunk and getting rowdy by the time the girls started their striptease, and they brought their own portable stereo and music. The girls were dancing in front of the men as they sat on the couch and chairs, with some standing. They danced provocatively, in a normal manner for strippers I guessed, and over a period of about twenty minutes had undressed completely.

As they danced and undressed, the girls threw various pieces of clothing to the men, and Sabrina even catered to the groom, by pulling her cotton, bikini, almost-thong panties over Marty’s head, with the pussy dampened gusset right over his nose and mouth. They looked good with their fit bodies, shaved pussies, and nice C-cup breasts, and the aroma of pussy got the men even more aroused.

It was time to begin the lap dances, and they started with Marty and Grady sitting on straight, armless chairs in the middle of the room. The girls danced seductively in front of them, and then backed up gyrating their hips with their bare asses and pussies gliding over and barely touching the guy’s swollen crotches.

The men were watching with rapt attention, knowing their turns were coming, some rubbing their crotches. The sexually charged atmosphere was fueled by drunk men and women, gyrating naked women, and the smell of pussy in the air. Erin was drunk by then too, and I noticed that she was standing by and leaning against Ken, Marty’s forty-year-old boss, and it looked like he had his arm around her with his hand dropped below her ass.

I didn’t know her intentions, but we continued watching the lap dances as the girls turned around straddling their laps and teasing with them still barely brushing their pussies over the men’s crotches, and with their breasts only an inch from their faces. The men were cheering, “Suck em, suck em, suck em’, and the girls reached out their upturned palms, indicating they would need to be tipped to do more.

Cody and Kevin put twenty-dollar bills into the girls’ hands, and they hugged Marty’s and Grady’s necks, while pushing their tits to their mouths. The room went wild as they began sucking the girl’s breasts. The girls also sat down, rubbing their wet, aromatic pussies hard against the men’s crotches.

Marty reached down and had his belt and pants unfastened, with the base of his thick cock showing through his boxer fly, as Kevin attempted to hand him a condom. It was obvious he planned to fuck Sabrina with her on his lap. We all found out together that Grady had hidden the fact that the striptease deal didn’t include fucking, when Sabrina pushed Kevin’s hand away and waved her finger side to side scolding him.

There was a collective sigh of disappointment when that happened, and I was surprised that Marty wasn’t more disheartened than he appeared, given that his cock was getting hard, and he was ready to fuck Sabrina. Grady didn’t seem that upset either, and they continued sucking the girls’ tits for the rest of their lap dances.

The men got over their disappointment enough that they took their turns getting lap dances, all except me, and tipping the girls to suck their tits. I was drunk, but not totally incoherent, and as the men took their turns, with everyone watching and cheering them on, I noticed that Erin was standing by the bar at the back of the room, passionately kissing Marty as they hugged, and he had his hand on and under her bare ass, likely fingering her pussy, as she had her hand between them, rubbing his cock.

Erin had apparently decided to revert to her old ways, which was arousing me. I saw Grady sitting near the bar rubbing his cock, and sat next to him, asking, “Damn, Grady, Erin is a big girl and can do what she wants, but how did this get started?”

He smiled and answered, “Sorry to have deceived you, old buddy, by getting Erin here under false pretenses, but we thought we could get her to really entertain the men, if we got her started.”

I said, “Wait, whoa, what the fuck are you talking about? What made you think you could get her to entertain you?”

Grady replied, “Don’t act so surprised, Jason; you know what kind of lifestyle you were living before your wedding. It turns out that Marty’s boss, Ken, has a friend, Jeff, who lives in your old apartment building, and who was fucking Erin. And shit, buddy, you even cleaned her pussy and sucked his cock.”

“One day Ken was telling Marty about the hot, blonde cunt with big tits that his friend was fucking, and after comparing notes, they determined that was Erin, and that you two were living a cuckold lifestyle. That’s why I asked you before about changing jobs and apartments after your wedding, just to see if you would admit to anything.”

I was sitting there stunned that we had been exposed, as Grady continued, “Marty told me about it, and we thought by inviting Erin to the party, dressed like she is, it would be easy to get at her tits and pussy. Ken was more than happy to get things started, by telling her that we know about your former lifestyle, and getting his fingers wet in her pussy.”

“And just so you know, after you guys agreed for her to come, we were confident enough that we could get Erin to fuck us, that we hired strippers who said they’d only go as far as letting us suck their tits. So, get ready, Jason, because when we get these strippers out of here, there’s going to be a roomful of horny men with hard cocks for you two to take care of.”

Without even having a chance to discuss it with Erin, after seeing her with Ken, and then Marty, I knew that she was in breeding mode, and it was going to happen. But I was concerned about her being unprotected, and said, “I guess Erin wants this, but you men are going to have to wear condoms. She’s been off her birth control for five week now, because we’re trying to start a family. That shouldn’t be too big of an inconvenience to get a shot at my wife’s tits and pussy.”

Grady laughed and said, “Damn, buddy, that’s even better, knowing that she could be fertile, and we’ll have a chance to knock her up for you if the condoms leak.”

The Sex Begins

As the lap dances were winding down, more of the men were rubbing their cocks while watching Erin and Marty at the bar. By then, he had her t-shirt pulled up and was sucking her melon-sized breasts, while he had kicked off his shorts and underwear, and she was stroking his huge cock.

I had known from the showers in high school that Marty has a big cock. His cock is uncircumcised, almost seven inches long on soft, and very thick. Seeing glimpses of it hard in Erin’s hand, it looked to be almost ten inches long on hard, and as thick as a shaving cream can. His balls are plum-sized, and were hanging low, swinging between his legs.

The men tipped the strippers again for a fun night, and the girls laughed when they were getting dressed to leave. After seeing Erin with Marty, Chastity said, “Well, it looks like you boys are going to get your cocks wet after all.”

After the girls left, Grady took charge in his role as best man and host, saying, “Sorry to momentarily disappoint everyone earlier, when the strippers wouldn’t fuck us, but we had plans all along for other entertainment. Erin has agreed to be a good sport for the night, a long night I hope, and after Marty and I get our turns, it’s open season. We’ll just need to wear condoms, since Erin is off the pill now. Oh, and any of you who can’t wait your turn, you’ll find that Jason knows how to please, and he’ll keep Erin cleaned up for us if there are any accidents.”

Marty took Erin by the hand leading them to the couch, and as he sat down, he pulled her to her knees. Erin looked at me as she was getting into position between his legs, and said, “Sorry, honey, but Ken is a friend of Jeff’s, and he let me know that they know about our past. And Marty’s cock is so fucking big. We can try to go back to a more virtuous lifestyle after tonight, if you want, but I can’t pass up this opportunity with Marty, Grady, Ken, and the other men.”

The other men began taking off their clothes as my wife leaned down to take Marty’s cock into her mouth. She struggled while taking the shaft in one hand and his big balls in the other, and she looked so hot with her breasts pressed against his legs, and her hairy, thick-lipped pussy framed by her shapely ass from behind. She got more of his cock in her mouth as he reached down to fondle her breasts, that he had already covered with big hickeys.

The men seemed shy about approaching me to suck their cocks, no doubt preferring to fuck Erin. After having his cock sucked for a few minutes, Marty said, “I’m getting close, Erin, and I want my first load in your married pussy, even if I am wearing a condom. Let’s take this to the bedroom.”

Everyone followed as we went to one of suite’s bedrooms, and as she lay back on the bed, Marty moved between her legs, and said, “I can’t resist sucking your thick pussy, but I’ll only do it this time, before everyone fucks you. But from what Ken said, Jason will be more than eager to suck you, whether creamed in or not.”

He sucked her pussy for a few minutes and then moved up farther, briefly sucked her breasts again, and then rolled on a condom that looked way too small for his huge cock, before pushing it into her pussy. He kissed her and everyone watched and cheered as his huge cock penetrated my adulterous wife, inch after inch until he was in her to the balls.

Marty began stroking her, and one of his college friends, Jake, said, “Shit, look at his big cock stretching her married pussy. She’s taking him to the balls and she’s so wet for it. My cock is as big or bigger than Marty’s, and I’ve never been with a girl who could take me to the balls. That must be a well-used pussy.”

Erin looked so good with her breasts sagging to the sides as she wrapped her legs around his ass, and Marty was pounding her balls deep on each stroke. I watched from between their legs, and I noticed that the condom, which was stretched thin and only covered half of his cock to begin with, was sliding up and looked like it was shredding, unable to withstand his girth and the hard pounding.

I watched the deteriorating condition of the condom for longer than I should have, without saying anything, and by the time I tried to warm them, Marty’s balls were pulling up and his perineum was throbbing, as he inseminated my wife. He stayed in her for several more minutes, slowly stroking her with his deflating cock, and I was horrified seeing his big load of cum leaking out of her.

Grady noticed too, as Marty pulled out of Erin’s pussy with a loud slurping sound, and he saw the shredded condom and load of cum oozing from her. Grady didn’t seem overly concerned, and was maybe even elated, when he said, “Oops, sorry, Erin, it looks like I should have gotten magnum condoms for some of us. Holy shit, girl, he creamed you good. You’d better get in there and clean her up for us, Jason. Would it be such a bad thing, though, if Marty has impregnated her for you?”

I moved between her legs, and at that moment realized that it was so arousing eating my friend’s cum from my wife, knowing that there was a risk he had inseminated her, and the men cheered as I sucked and slurped her just-fucked pussy, and sucking up his cum that had run out on her inner things and was matted in her hair.

Erin looked down at me as I was eating her out and said, “I had three orgasms on his big cock, honey, and I loved feeling Marty’s big load shooting into my cervix. And now that he’s creamed my pussy, I don’t see any reason for the others to wear condoms. Now clean up Marty for me, honey, and show these men how much you love to suck cocks.”

It was so embarrassing sucking my life-long friend, but with Erin’s encouragement and my innate desire to suck cock, I moved over to suck his cock and balls clean. That was all it took for the other men to decide to use my mouth as the night progressed, whether for fluffing them, cleaning them after fucking my wife, just for relaxation before fucking, and even to suck them off.

The bed was surrounded by nine, naked and horny men, besides me, and when Grady sucked Erin’s tits and climbed on to fuck her, Ken sat on the edge of the bed, and said, “I’m after Grady, so come and fluff me for fucking your wife, Jason. I deserve it for being the one to tell Marty about your previous lifestyle. Jeff told me what a great job you did sucking his cock, sometimes when Erin wasn’t even around, and he said you like sucking balls and perinea too.”

Ken’s cock is big too, about the size of mine, and I sucked him until Grady ejaculated in my wife, when I cleaned her up again. After Grady fucked her, the men felt okay double and sometimes triple teaming her, with men beside her sucking her tits or kissing her while she was being fucked, or someone fucking her mouth at the same time, especially when she was being fucked in the doggy position. All the men spent quality time fondling and sucking her tits too.

I was busy cleaning her and cleaning and fluffing cocks, and some of the men even wanted to me to suck their balls and perinea at length. The raucous, gangbang atmosphere settled down a little after each man had at least one ejaculation, and in a rare, quiet moment when we were alone, I said, “Damn, baby, we really got back into the lifestyle with a bang.”

Erin said, “When Ken told me that we had been exposed, and then pulled my hand down to feel his big cock lump, something clicked inside me, and I had a primal urge to be fucked by these men. The most men I’ve had at one time before tonight, except back on the farm, was three, and you were in on those, but this is something else. I’ve already fucked each man at least once, sucked most of their cocks, and have enjoyed them feasting on my tits. Look, honey, my breasts are covered with the hickeys of these horny, married men. I love being flooded with their cum too, since it seems so risky and exciting to fuck them when I’m unprotected.”

I said, “From the looks of it, I think we’re in for a long night, maybe with a few quiet moments in between, and they’ll probably want to start taking you to different bedrooms to be with you privately. I’ve never asked you this before, but since you mentioned the farm, how did you grow up to be so insatiable?”

She answered, “I was born and raised on a farm, and was exposed to animal husbandry as a teen. By the time I turned sixteen, before my junior year in high school, I had matured to be prettier and more voluptuous than most of the other girls in our small town. I had a high sex drive then, and it was the most natural thing in the world to me to have sex with the boys from farms around us, either in my barn or theirs. I got quite a reputation for being an easy fuck, and loved their big cum loads, as you leaned after meeting me in college.”

I said, “Well, I’m not sure how I’ll feel about this tomorrow or in a few days, but for now, I have really enjoyed watching you being fucked again, and it’s been fun eating you out and sucking all these cocks.”

All the men stayed over at the hotel, whether they had sobered up or not, just for the opportunity to suck Erin’s tits and fuck her. They did take her from room to room after the first round, and some of them had me sucking their cocks to fluff them, while they were kissing Erin and sucking her tits.

The action was almost over by about 3:30 am, after each man had ejaculated at least three times. I was looking forward to spending the rest of the night alone with Erin, but Marty interceded, and convinced me that as the groom, he should be allowed to be with her for the rest of the night. I think I was more jealous of that, with them hugging, kissing, fucking, and sucking in private, almost like they were a couple.

I slept in a bed with Grady and Cody and they had me sucking their cocks and balls every time they woke up to piss.

The Aftermath

We slept until about 8:00 am, and all the men fucked Erin again before we ordered breakfast in the room for everyone. Of course, I fluffed them and cleaned everyone afterwards. The waiter smiled and gave us strange looks when he saw the mess in the room and sensed the aroma of sex, especially when he saw one, very exhausted women, with ten men.

Everyone showered, dressed, and left for home before our 11:00 am checkout time, and I was happy to have my wife to myself again, when we got back to our apartment. We had a long, hot shower together, before going back to bed. Erin was sore and didn’t want to fuck me, after having been fucked over thirty times the previous night, and we slept in each other’s arms until 4:00 pm.

We were too tired to cook and went out for a nice dinner, and although no one in the restaurant could have known, we still felt like everyone was watching us because of the previous night. They might have just been watching Erin like men usually do, but there were some hickeys showing in her cleavage in the camisole top she was wearing that might have been of interest.

Erin finally allowed me to fuck her when we went to bed that night, and it was so arousing for both of us, talking about all the big cocks she had been fucked with in the past twenty-four hours, especially when I ate her out afterwards, and thought of all the cum I had swallowed.

We slept in on Sunday, and it was 11:00 am, as we were finishing brunch, when we got a call from Marty. We had the speaker on so we could both hear, and he said, “I can’t thank you two enough for giving me a bachelor party that none of us will ever forget. And my goodness, Erin, as much as I love Megan, and can hardly wait to marry her, I can’t stop thinking about you. It’s not just the fantastic sex either; I feel like we really connected last night, especially when we were alone together, and I can’t bear the thought of never being with you like that again.”

I was sarcastic, saying, “That’s really classy of you, Marty, lusting after my wife, when you’re marrying Megan, who is a beautiful woman. But what do you have in mind?”

He answered, “I have no way of knowing if what happened at the party will give you the urge to renew your previous lifestyle, even to a limited degree, but if so, I would like to be a part of it, and I know that Grady would too.”

Erin whispered to me, “I’ve been thinking about this too, honey. I love his huge cock and did feel close to him. Please don’t feel threatened, but if we were to continue this with anyone, it would be Marty, and maybe even Grady and Ken.”

I said to Marty, “We haven’t had the energy to discuss this since the exhausting night at the hotel, but you’re still my best friend, and Erin enjoyed being with you too. So, if you marry Megan, or anyone really, which will give you some constraints on the time you can spend with my wife, then I guess we can try it.”

Marty said, “Oh shit, I can hardly believe that you agreed. Megan’s out of town visiting her parents for a few days, so would you mind if I come over late this afternoon, and bring my toiletries and clothes for work tomorrow, so I can spend the night?”

I thought that was pushing it a little, but Erin was squeezing my arm and looking at me pleadingly, so I answered, “Okay, Marty, I guess we can see how this works out, but I don’t think I’m willing to give up my bed.”

Marty showed up at 6:00 pm, just in time to have dinner with us, and then we watched Netflix until 10:00 pm. He was eager for us to go to bed, and it really felt strange when the three of us got into bed, with Erin in the middle. Erin and I kissed and cuddled for a few minutes like we usually do, and then she turned to Marty.

I watched as they hugged and kissed, more passionately than Erin and I had done, as he fondled and then sucked her breasts. Then he turned around to suck her pussy as she sucked his big cock, and I could hardly believe that I was so aroused watching my wife being intimate with my friend, in our own bed, like he was replacing me. They sucked each other for the longest time, and he likely held off cumming because of Friday night’s activities.

Then he turned around to mount my wife, and I laid on my side watching, as they alternated kissing and him sucking her breasts, as she moaned and had four orgasms in the ten minutes they fucked. Then I moved down to clean her pussy, as they smiled down at me, before cleaning his cock and balls.

It was humiliating but also immensely arousing being treated as a third wheel in my own bed, and I didn’t object when we went to sleep with them hugging and Erin on her back with her legs resting on his thigh, as he was turned sideways with his soft cock in her pussy.

I fell asleep quickly but woke up at 3:00 am with them fucking in that same position. I cleaned them both before going quickly back to sleep, only to have to clean them again when we woke to get ready for work at 6:00 am and showered together. Things got more interesting when Erin asked him to stay with us on Monday night, and the same things happened again.

That happened off and on for the next week, until Erin gave Marty permission to invite Grady and Ken into our cuckold relationship. As it turned out, Grady and Marty could only come over when they could get away just to fuck Erin, and they didn’t develop the same intense, emotional relationship with her.

It was two weeks after the bachelor party when Erin missed her period, and her gynaecologist confirmed that she was pregnant. We’re still not sure who the biological father is, and I refused to let the foetus or baby be tested. But given the number of times Erin was fucked at the party, with Marty being the first, and then Marty staying with us and fucking her for several days afterwards, I think there’s a much better than fifty-fifty chance that he’s the father. That’s especially true since our boy has some of Marty’s facial features.

Erin has never said so, but I’m sure she believes that Marty is the biological father, and he thinks so too. He kiddingly rubs it in when we’re together, but through it all, even though he is married now, he still finds opportunities to be with Erin.

She was even more attractive to the men as her belly got bigger, and when she began lactating after our son was born, all of them found excuses to come over more often to suckle her breasts, as well as fuck her. Things settled down a little after our son was born, except for the more frequent visits to feed from her. But when she went back to work after we found a good day-care situation, we added a few more men to our group.

Now we are fully back into a cuckold lifestyle again, not only with her fucking Marty, Grady, and Ken, but also our bosses and two men in our apartment building. I’m also sucking those men on my own, when I get the chance, and it remains to be seen how long we can keep this up.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments