Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Redneck Neighbor Impregnates Young Wife

"A young couple moves from Indiana to Mississippi and becomes a cuckold couple to a redneck neighbor."

134
21 Comments 21
31.5k Views 31.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Famous Story

My name is David, and my wife, Amy, and I were born and raised in the Indianapolis area, but didn’t meet until our junior year at Purdue University.  I majored in electrical engineering and she majored in elementary education.  The economy was in a recession when we married after graduation, but I found a good job with a defense contractor in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.  There weren’t any jobs available for Amy at that time, and she was put on a waiting list for a teaching position.

Housing is reasonably priced in Hattiesburg, but even though my starting salary was good, we couldn’t afford to buy a home.  We wanted more space than the apartments that were available since we were planning on starting a family.  We ended up renting an older, small home with a nice yard on the outskirts of the suburbs, in a semirural area where a lot of blue-collar people live.  It was a little bit of a culture shock moving to the deep south from Indiana, but most of our neighbors seemed friendly, even if a little crude.

We’ve been living in our rental home for four years now, and since Amy got a teaching job in our second year here, we almost have enough saved to make the down payment on a home in a nice subdivision.  This story chronicles the events from when we moved to Hattiesburg at the age of twenty-two until now, four years later.  

Getting to Know Our Closest Neighbors

Jackson, who everyone calls Gator, and his wife, Jody, brought us a freshly baked pecan pie when they came over to introduce themselves on the day we moved in.  They appeared to be in their early-to-mid-thirties, with three children, a son in middle school, and a son and daughter in high school.  That meant they must have gotten married, or at least gotten Jody pregnant, either in or right after high school.

Gator is a big, muscular, rugged-looking, good old southern boy, about six feet and one inch tall, and weighing what I guessed to be about one hundred and ninety pounds.  He was dressed in overalls with a dirty t-shirt underneath.  Jody is attractive and looked like she was very pretty in her younger years, and she’s about five feet and five inches tall, and weighed what I guessed to be one hundred and forty-five pounds, with melon-sized breasts.  Her big ass and tits were stretching her Daisy Duke cutoffs and tight t-shirt to the limit, and she looked trashy and sexy.

They even helped us unload the little bit of stuff we had in the U-Haul, and Gator couldn’t keep his eyes off Amy.  He was undressing her with his eyes, and at one point, when we were away from our wives, he grabbed his crotch as he said, “Ooo-ee, Davie boy, your Amy is mighty fine and tasty looking.  Let me know if you ever need any help keeping her satisfied.  Old Gator has just what she needs, right here.”

I was used to men staring at Amy, and I liked seeing that she was appreciated, but no one had ever been that direct and crude in expressing their attraction to her.  I just wrote it off to his uneducated and uncouth persona, and kept it friendly, saying, “Thanks, Gator, she is a looker, but I think I’ve got it handled.”

We found out that Jody is a stay-at-home mother, and Gator is a long-haul truck driver who keeps his semi-tractor parked behind their home.  His work didn’t seem to be that steady with the recession we were in, and he’d be gone for a few days and then home for a few.  Both Jody and Gator were friendly and invited us over for cookouts, just as we invited them, and he seemed to be getting more smitten with Amy all the time.

Amy is petite, at five feet and three inches tall, and at the time weighed about one hundred and twenty-five pounds.  She has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes, but I think it’s her 34DD breasts that got Gator excited.  People say she looks a lot like the actress, Elisha Cuthbert, who you might know from the movie, ‘Old School’, or the television series, ‘24’, and she no doubt reminds him of Jody at that young age of twenty-two.

We got to know several of Gator’s friends too; Grady, Wade, and Luke, and we found out where Gator got his nickname.  Gator and his friends go alligator hunting a few nights a month, and Jackson got his nickname one night when he jumped out of their boat to wrestle one of the alligators.  His friends are just as rugged and crude as Gator is, and after a while, I got desensitized to them making suggestive comments to me about my wife.

Their Comments Get More Suggestive and are Arousing

For example, one night we were at Gator’s for a cookout with his friends, their wives, all their kids, and all the adults had been drinking beer.  Amy was wearing tight yoga shorts perfectly displaying her thick-lipped pussy, and she was wearing a tight, midriff-baring t-shirt which showed off her swaying and jiggling breasts.

Luke and I were out by Gator’s work shed talking with him as he showed us his new outboard boat motor, when Luke put his arm around me and smiled at Gator, as he said, “No offense, David, but your wife looks good enough to eat tonight.  Man, oh man, I could suck on those big hooters and fuck her sweet, thick pussy for hours.”

Then Gator chimed in, “You got that shit right, Luke, but you’ll have to get in line behind me, so I can be the first one to show her what a good fucking us good old Mississippi boys can give her.”

I know their comments should have pissed me off, and I should have called them on it.  But it happened so often, and they were so open and matter of fact about it, that I kind of accepted it as just being who they are.  I found it arousing sometimes too, envisioning them doing those things to Amy, and I had to wonder if similar things they were saying to her affected her the same way.

Jody was within earshot sometimes to overhear Gator making those kinds of comments to Amy and me, and one night at a party she took me aside to say, “You and Amy better start shutting down Gator and his friends when they make those comments.  Your silence is like a red flag to a bull, and Gator and his friends wouldn’t hesitate to mount your pretty wife and wear her pussy out for you.  And shit, she’s so hot that she turns me on too.”

I asked, “Damn, Jody, wouldn’t you have something to say about him fucking another woman like that?”

She laughed and said, “I don’t have much control over that horny fucker, and that’s how I got pregnant in my senior year, to begin with.  He’s just about worn my pussy out with that big cock of his, and honestly, I wouldn’t mind having Amy to help me keep that big snake of his drained.  So, don’t look to me to control him.  I can tell by the way Amy reacts to his comments, sick fucking jokes, and that good old boy charm, that she might even be a little bit smitten with him.”

I said, “I’m not so sure about that, Jody.  Gator seems like a good friend to me, who wouldn’t do something like that, and I trust Amy.  She might flirt back a little, but I don’t think she’d ever cheat on me.”

Jody said, “Okay, David, you’ve got to go with what you think, but don’t be surprised, when one day you find out that he’s been pounding your wife.  I let Gator know that Amy told me that you two are trying to start a family, and he’d like nothing better than to knock her up for you.  I mean, shit, he got me pregnant on the first try with all our kids.  You’ve been warned, and his friends would jump her sweet ass in a minute too.”

It was making me uncomfortable discussing that with Jody, since I was starting to believe her, and I said, “Okay, Jody, you’re starting to convince me, and I’d better talk with Amy about it, to get her perspective on the comments.”

Talking it Over with Amy

I had been reluctant to share with Amy the comments those men, and especially Gator, had been making since I didn’t want to offend her.  But after Jody’s warning, I talked with her about it that night, while we were both a little inebriated from the beer we had been drinking.

After we were in bed, I told her all the comments I could remember that the men had been making and every detail of my conversation with Jody, and she said, “Those men have been making similar comments to me, just not quite as specific, and I’ve been teasing them back, thinking it was just naughty boys having a little fun.  But shit, honey, that’s a whole other thing getting Jody’s take on it.”

She was quiet for a few seconds, and when I didn’t say anything, she continued, “Gator and the others weren’t as graphic with me, as they were to you, especially since they haven’t mentioned anything about having big cocks.  And with Jody confirming it, at least about Gator, I have to admit that it is kind of flattering having them thinking about me that way and remembering some of the boys I was with before we met.” 

I thought hearing everything I told her would make her feel cheapened and piss her off, but instead, it made her reminisce about the boys she fucked before we met.  She told me about them when we started getting serious in college, so I wasn’t surprised to hear about them again.  It concerned me a little that she was reacting so positively to it all.

It's always a little dangerous for a man to compare himself with other men, and although I didn’t have a frame of reference for how big Gator’s cock might be, I knew that my thin, cut, five-inch dick would likely pale in comparison to Gator’s and his friend’s cocks.  I thought I more than offset any shortcomings by being totally into oral sex, and ever since we started dating and fucking, I had been eating Amy out both before and after we fucked.

I wasn’t sure what Amy was thinking at that point, and I asked, “Well, honey, what do we do now?  Don’t you see that it’s risky to tease with those rednecks that way?  Like Jody said, it’s probably like waving a red flag to a bull, and a bull with a big cock too.”

Amy answered, “I’m not sure that I believe what Jody said, and it’s been kind of fun teasing with them.  Maybe I’ll just try to hold back a little on my teasing, and it should be okay.”

I was surprised that my wife was so unfazed by their comments and what Jody told us, and I couldn’t help being a little suspicious.  But I had never had any reason not to trust her, so I let it drop.

First Signs of Infidelity

We had been living in Hattiesburg for six months at the time Amy and I had that conversation about the men and what Jody said, and she hadn’t been called to teach yet.  As the next few months unfolded, with her still not working, I started to notice some subtle changes.

It was easy to tell when Gator was out of town on a haul since his tractor was missing from his yard and equally easy to tell when he was home for a few days.  Amy and I were still having frequent sex, usually fucking five times a week, and I was also in the habit of eating her out at other times, usually right after coming home from work, just because I love the wetness and taste of her hairy, thick-lipped pussy so much, and she loves being eaten out.

I started to notice on those days when Gator was home, I’d come home from work and want to either fuck or eat out Amy, and sometimes she’d dissuade me, saying she was tired or feeling dirty after working in the yard.  And on those occasions when I would convince her to let me eat her out anyway, her pussy was juicier than usual, and I detected the taste of semen, which I’m familiar with from eating my own. 

I didn’t want to believe the worst about my wife, and at first tried to reason that it might have still been some of my semen from fucking her the night before.  Then I realized that semen would be absorbed or douched away by then, and I was starting to suspect that Gator was fucking my wife.

We have a lot of useful technology at my company, and rather than challenge Amy about fucking Gator, and alienating her, I decided to bring home and install one of our stealthiest camera/recorder systems in our bedroom.  I waited until Amy was out of the house shopping, and it was easy to install several devices, to get full coverage of our bedroom, and at angles to catch all the action, if there even was any.

The motion-activated devices are wireless, with long battery lives, so I didn’t have to worry about going to each of the devices every day to retrieve the video and sound.  They are transmitted to and recorded on a master unit in the attic, which I wired in for power, and the recordings are then accessible on my cell phone.

Around the time I installed the camera/recorder system, I knew from talking with Jody one evening after work that Gator was going to be on the road for a few days over the coming weekend, so I would have to wait to see if he was fucking my wife.  I used that time to record Amy and myself so I could adjust the devices to get the best angles and coverage, and it was arousing watching Amy and me fuck.

As luck would have it, I was scheduled to go on a three-day, two-night trip to our corporate office, in Arlington, Virginia, leaving on Monday of the next week, when I knew that Gator would be home.  I hoped to record them then if I was really happening. 

Watching My Wife’s Infidelity for the First Time

I was a nervous wreck on Monday, wondering if Gator would be going over to my home, but I was so busy, and then had dinner with my corporate contact that I didn’t get a chance to access the system until I got back to my hotel room, at around 9:00 PM.

The recording system is sound and motion-activated, so I didn’t have to review hours of video to find any action.  I accessed the system and the recording started when I heard Amy and another man’s voice talking as they approached our bedroom.  Then I saw and heard Gator ask, “Come on, Amy, are you sure that David doesn’t suspect anything?  My friends and I have been riding your sweet pussy for weeks now, and from the way you said he likes to eat you out, he’d have had to have tasted something by now.”

Amy pulled off her t-shirt, and I saw her melon-sized breasts swinging and swaying in front of her, as she laughed and answered, “He would have noticed by now if he were going to, with those big loads you guys leave in me, because he’s sometimes eaten me out not too long after we’ve fucked.  I’d be more worried about him noticing how you’re stretching out my married pussy.”

They continued undressing as Gator said, “Okay, then let’s get undressed and into bed.  We can get started, and Jody will be over in a few minutes.”

I didn’t understand at the time what Jody would be doing there, but I watched as they undressed.  I was impressed with Gator’s lean, muscular body, and even more impressed with what looked like a thick, over six-inch-long on soft, uncircumcised cock hanging between his legs along with a hairy, plum-sized set of low-hanging balls. 

Amy looked so good with her big tits swaying and thick-lipped pussy covered with blonde hair, and she sat on the side of the bed as he moved in front of her.  I was aroused instead of angry when she gripped his hairy, muscular ass with both hands and pulled his cock into her mouth and began sucking it like she had done it many times before. 

It was obscene and arousing, all at the same time, watching who I thought was my sweet wife, sucking on the gnarly cock of that crude redneck, as his cock hardened to what looked like nine inches long, and so thick she struggled to take it into her mouth. 

She sucked him for a couple of minutes until it was rock hard, and then he said, “Time to fuck, sweetie, I want all of my cum in that tight, wet pussy of yours.”

The cameras were placed perfectly to catch all the action, and I had a view between their legs as he shoved inch after inch of his big cock into my wife, until her was in her to the balls.  He kissed her as he began pounding her pussy, and after only a few strokes, Amy was moaning out loud, “Yes, shit, oh fuck, Gator, fuck me with your huge cock.  David can’t begin to touch the places you’re touching inside me with his dick.”

Then Gator asked, “How close are you to your fertile time, sweetie, because old Gator would love nothing more than to knock your ass up and give you my baby for you and your dumb ass husband to raise.  I love the way you love my big cock, and you’ve been able to take it to my balls since the third time I fucked you five weeks ago.”

Amy was moaning and her head was thrashing as she had her first orgasm, but she had never been that vocal or aroused with me fucking her, and she called out, “Oh fuck, Gator, you just got me off again, and I’m cumming on your cock.”

That was raw, unprotected sex, and they were rutting like animals.  His ass was clinching as she wrapped her legs around his ass, and I heard his big balls slapping against her ass and inner thighs.  He fucked her for six minutes, which is only because it seemed like she must be keeping his cock drained on a regular basis.

Then he buried his cock to the balls in my adulterous wife’s pussy, and I saw his balls pull up and perineum pulsing, as he inseminated her.  He stayed in her pussy, slowly fucking her with his still thick, but deflating cock, and I heard Jody say as she came into the picture, “Good, it looks like I’m just in time.  I just love cleaning your slutty, married pussy after Gator slimes you.”  

Things were getting even weirder and more arousing as Gator rolled to the side and Jody dove into clean Amy’s pussy with her mouth, just like I do after I fuck her.  Jody sucked my wife’s pussy for a lot longer than it would take to just clean it, as Gator got on his knees by Amy’s head and pushed his slimy cock into her mouth for her to clean his cock.

Then I was shocked when Jody moved up and first sucked on Amy’s breasts, and then they kissed, a deep passionate, tongue-probing kiss, as Gator laid on the other side sucking Amy’s breast.

They kissed and fondled one another until Jody said, “Luke is going to stop by this afternoon to fuck me, so I don’t have to have my pussy stretched by Gator, and then you can eat me out, Amy.  I don’t know how you can take his big cock so easily, but he tears me up.  I warned David to watch out for Gator and his friends, but I didn’t tell him how much I liked to suck a sweet young thing like you.”

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

I could hardly believe that I had just watched my young wife being ravaged by those horny fucking rednecks, and I was there stroking my cock.  Then Jody moved on top of Amy in a sixty-nine, and they began sucking on each other’s pussies.  I couldn’t hold off after watching that, and I shot my load into my hand, and then slurped it down.

Gator and Amy were leaving, when Gator said, “I’ll be back to fuck you again, Amy, when Luke stops by to fuck my wife.  I just love watching her being fucked by my friends, and now with you in the neighborhood, we have another wet pussy to swap off with.”

After they left, Amy laid on the bed naked, rubbing her breasts, which looked like they had hickeys on them, and fingering her just fucked and sucked pussy, until she drifted off to sleep.  The recording stopped when there was no more movement or sound.

Luke, Grady, and Cody Stop By

I kept watching and the recording started again when Luke walked into our bedroom and started taking off his clothes.  Amy was just waking up when he said, “Jody and Gator will be over in a few minutes, but they promised me a few minutes to get my cock wet in your sweet, married pussy.  Suck it for me first so I can fuck you.”

Luke laid on the bed and Amy so easily and naturally leaned over to suck his cock, which hardened to what looked like very thick, and over seven inches long.  Then he climbed on Amy and slowly fucked her, as he first kissed her and then said, “Oh fuck, Amy, I love this sweet pussy of yours.”

She laughed and said, “Well you’d better not slip up and cum in me like you did last time, or Jody will be pissed.  But I’ll get to eat your load after you cum in her.”

He fucked her for another minute, until Gator and Jody came into the room, and Gator said, “Okay, Luke old buddy, you can roll off my bitch now, and fuck my wife.  My cock’s hungry for her sweet pussy again.”

Luke began fucking Jody and sucking her tits as Gator mounted my wife and they kissed as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm with thick cock.  After both men ejaculated, Amy and Jody got into a side-by-side sixty-nine sucking each other’s cunts clean, before sucking those big cocks clean.

Then they relaxed on the bed, as Jody asked, “What do you think, Amy, are you ever going to have the balls to let David know that Gator and his friends are breeding you?  You might want to find a way to tell him before you get knocked up.  And Gator’s fucking you enough that he’s probably going to be the one to impregnate you if he hasn’t already.”

Amy had leaned down to suck Gator’s soft cock and balls again, before she looked up to say, “I don’t want to tell him, since he might go berserk and divorce me.  And I don’t want to stop.  I love all of your big cocks and your pussy, Jody, and I don’t know if I could stop even if he knew and was understanding about it if I just quit.”

Jody said, “He might surprise you.  You can see how Gator doesn’t mind if I fuck his friends, so long as he’s getting your and other pussies on the side, although David might take it a step farther.  He might get excited when he sees you fucking other, big-cocked men, given how you’ve described his pitiful dick, and he might even become your cuckold husband.  You should know that Gator can be convincing, since he got into your pussy so easily, and I’ll bet that he could get David to suck his cock.”

They all laughed and stayed in bed for another hour, kissing sucking tits, and fondling genitals, until Jody said, “We’d better break this up, since the kids will be home from school on the bus soon.  With David gone two more days and nights, we’ll have plenty of more opportunities to fuck.”

Gator said, “Yeah, Amy, you won’t have to wait long.  Grady and Cody said they were going to stop by to see you tonight, and they’ll slime you up good.  If you recall, that fucking Cody cums like a racehorse pisses, and you might enjoy sucking him off the first time while Grady fucks you, so you can eat his big load.  But they should both be good for at least two loads, with the night open to them.”

I could hardly believe how insatiable Amy was, after all she had done that day, she was going to fuck two more guys into the night, and maybe all night for all I knew.  It made me feel bad that I hadn’t been satisfying her apparent sexual hunger and couldn’t if I tried with my smaller dick.

The recording stopped and began again at about 7:00 PM when Grady and Cody showed up, and I watched as she sucked and fucked them for the next four hours, as they intermittently sucked her breasts and kissed her.  They have nice, eight-inch cocks and big balls, and I was becoming envious of those men.  I did hear her gagging on Cody’s big cum load, but she managed to swallow it all down.  I was rubbing my dick raw jacking off while watching her with those rednecks, and finally got to sleep at 11:00 PM.

Grady said as they walked out, leaving my wife limp and satiated on the bed, “I hope my wife isn’t horny when I get home tonight, after fucking you twice, Amy, and I damn sure don’t want her to smell your sweet pussy on me.”

The Next Two Days and Coming Home 

I was anxious at work the next day, unable to concentrate since I was thinking about what my wife was doing with those men and Jody.  And when I got back to my hotel room so I could view the recordings, I learned that they are all, including my wife, almost insatiable. 

They fucked and sucked as the day before, and Gator even fucked Amy on her knees on the bed, as she was leaning down sucking Jody’s pussy at the same time.  Then Grady came over during the day and fucked Jody before he sucked Amy’s breasts and fucked her.  Then Luke and Cody came over that night and fucked her.  Amy was beginning to look exhausted but satisfied, and I just wished that I could have been there to hold and comfort her.

Wednesday was just as active in the morning and early afternoon, and I watched them on my phone when I got back to the airport in Hattiesburg.  I even saw Amy changing and washing the sheets and airing out the bedroom, to get rid of the cum stains and aroma of sex.

I still hadn’t decided if or when I would confront her, and for the moment, I just wanted to hug my wife and be close to her.

Amy ran out and hugged me when I got out of the car, as if nothing had happened when I was gone for three days, and she said, “I’m so happy you’re home honey.  It’s lonely here without you, and I missed you so much.  Come in and I’ll fix you dinner.”

I wanted to be funny, and said, “I missed you too, honey, and being in that hotel room is lonely too.  But at least you had the neighbors to be with if you got too bored.”

She said, “Yeah, Gator and Jody have become pretty good friends, but they’re busy with their own lives.”

Then I said, “I’m horny, honey, and really missed tasting you.  Let’s go to bed for a few minutes before dinner, for my little snack.”

It felt so strange getting into our bed, after watching all the fucking and sucking going on there the past three days, but it was also exciting as Amy turned around in bed for us to suck each other in a side-by-side sixty-nine, which I knew was also being recorded.  I buried my face as deeply as I could into her adulterous pussy, sucking and licking as I thought about all the cocks that had been in her, some even that afternoon.

We sucked each other to orgasms, and I felt like I shot a huge load.  And even though I assumed she had douched, when we pulled apart, I said, “You tasted so creamy and delicious, honey, and your pussy felt a little looser.  I was almost able to press my whole face into your sweet, wet pussy that I love so much.”

She said, “And my goodness, David, you almost gagged me with your big load.  Maybe it’s good to be apart and miss each other every now and then.”

We had dinner and then fucked twice that night, and I was surprised how my libido had increased just from watching those other men fuck and inseminate her, and she was highly sexed too, probably thinking about those big redneck cocks.

I thought that Amy might back off fucking the rednecks with me home, but when I checked the recording at lunch the next day, I saw that Gator, Jody, and Cody had been in my bed with her most of the morning.  The same thing happened on Friday, and I decided that it was time for me to expose her adultery with my recordings.

When I got home on Friday evening and ate her out, as usual, I really did taste Gator’s cum in her, and said, “You know, honey, we haven’t seen Gator and Jody in a while, so why don’t we invite them over tomorrow night.  We can have a few beers and maybe watch a movie together.  Give them a call when you get a chance.”

I had never invited them or anyone else in Hattiesburg over like that, and although it might have seemed like an unusual request, Amy agreed.  And then I hid in the bathroom when she went into our bedroom to call them, thinking I wouldn’t hear her in there.

Amy first invited them over, and I could only hear her side of the conversation, when she said, “No, I don’t know why he wanted me to invite you over out of the blue that way, but there’s no way he’s aware that we’ve been fucking.  It might be kind of fun for you guys to be here, and David not having a clue about how close we’ve become.”

Becoming Part of the Group and the Future

They came over on Saturday evening, and after a few beers, I put a movie in the DVD player.  It was one of the 007 movies, and about halfway through, I said, “I’m getting a little bored with this, since we’ve seen it so many times, but I have another one you might like.”

I had taken a few minutes at work in my office on Friday, to burn all the recordings I had so far from my phone onto a DVD disk, and before starting the disk, I said, “We might want to get another beer before this one starts, because I think you’re going to like it.”

We got our beers and settled down, all on the couch in front of the television.  I was sitting on one end, with Amy next to me, Gator next to her, and Jody on the other end.  Then I started the DVD, saying, “This is how I learned how much Amy missed me when I was in Arlington this week.”

The action started, and when they realized that it began with Amy and Gator talking and walking into our bedroom on Monday morning, the room fell silent except for the recording, and Amy gripped my arm, saying, “Oh, honey, shit, that’s not, oh fuck, honey, turn it off.”

I wanted to force them to watch at least until Jody came in to clean Amy’s pussy that first time, and I said, “No, I think we should watch this together.  It seems that I was left out before, but now we can enjoy this together.”

Everyone sat there frozen until it got to one of my favorite parts, and just as Gator buried his cock to the balls in my wife and began ejaculating, I froze the picture and said, “Oh, and this is my favorite part, Gator, because in that moment, you’re inseminating my unprotected wife, and shit man, despite what Jody told me that one time, I had no idea that your cock is that big, or that my wife could take it to the balls. You must have had that big thing shoved in her cervix and trying to impregnate her.”

They were still stunned, and I said, “I thought I tasted cum in your pussy, honey, when I knew it wasn’t from me, and I installed a surveillance system to find out the truth.  Oh, and I’ve got everything, with Luke, Grady, and Cody too, and it’s hard to believe what a horny bunch you are.  But I must tell you, I’m impressed by all of those big cocks and know that I could never satisfy you like that.”

Amy finally spoke again, “I’m so sorry honey.  What do we do now, and how can you ever forgive me?”

I said, “After watching you, the men, and Jody over and over, and rubbing my dick raw beating off, I’ve just got to see you fucking Gator’s big cock in the flesh, and I want to fuck and eat out Jody and suck her big tits too.  That’s the least you guys can do for me after making a fucking redneck whore out of my wife.”

Amy said, “Oh shit, honey, I thought you’d divorce me, and it’s amazing that you want to watch and be a part of it.”

Gator reached around behind Amy and slapped me on the back, and said, “Hell, yeah, buddy.  It’s fun fucking other men’s wives, but even more fun when he’s into it too.  There’s much less chance of someone getting pissed and doing something stupid, and you might find that you’ve got more of an interest in my cock than you know right now since you were impressed by our cocks.  Oh, and my buddies are going to want in on this too.”

I said, “Well, come on and let’s get this started.”

Everyone undressed when we got to our bedroom, and I was as impressed with Jody’s body in the flesh as I was with Gator’s big cock.  Our wives got onto the bed, and I watched as Gator kissed my wife before sucking her breasts, and I laid on the other side of Jody so I could kiss her and suck her breasts too, while being able to glance over at Gator and my wife.  I had to agree with Gator, that it is fun having sex with another man’s wife, and especially a trashy redneck with big tits like Jody.

I moved down to suck Jody’s pussy and could still watch my wife, as Gator moved on top of her.  It was so arousing watching his big cock impale my wife from so close, and she had a look of satisfaction as his big cock pushed into her.  I watched them fuck as Amy wrapped her legs around his muscular, flexing ass, and she was moaning, “Shit, oh yeah, Gator, fuck me with your huge fucking cock.”

They had been fucking for about four minutes when I moved between their legs to watch his big cock pounding my wife, and his balls slapping against her inner thighs and ass, just as his balls pulled up and perineum pulsed, as he inseminated my wife.  She was thrashing her head from side to side, and moaning, “Fuck me and breed me, Gator, I’m on my second orgasm and can feel your cock throbbing and filling my married pussy with cum.”

He continued fucking her with his deflating cock and I smelled her pussy and his cum leaking out around his cock.  He pulled out of my wife with a slurping sound and rolled off to the side, and I couldn’t help moving between her legs to clean her pussy.

Gator asked, “Holy fuck, man, are you going to eat my goo out of your wife?  That’s some sick shit, but I love seeing you between her legs eating my fucking cum.”

I sucked her pussy for about five minutes, and when I moved from between her legs, Gator was lying partially on his side, and said, “Come on, David, you might as well suck my cock clean too.  You’ve been tasting my cum for weeks now, and you’ve just eaten my whole load, so what difference could it make?”

In that moment of passion after seeing my wife fucked, I moved over to suck Gator’s cock clean, as Amy laughed and said, “Damn, honey, I was surprised and happy that you weren’t angry about me fucking these men and Jody, but shit, I never expected you’d go so far as to clean my pussy and his cock.  This really is some kinky shit.”

I sucked Gator’s cock and even his balls clean and then moved on top to fuck Jody.  When I pushed my dick into her, she said, “I like my cocks a little bigger than this, but at least you’re not hurting me like Gator does with his huge meat.  Fuck me sweetie, fuck me to get even with Gator for reaming your wife and making her fall in love with his cock.”

We kissed as I fucked Jody, and with the excitement of watching Amy with Gator and then cleaning them, I only lasted about three minutes fucking her.  She felt my dick flexing and said, “Oh shit, David, I didn’t get off yet, but go ahead and cream my pussy for me.”

After my dick softened, I moved down to suck Jody’s pussy clean, and I sucked her pussy and clit until she had a squirting orgasm in my mouth.  She was moaning and writhing as she yelled out, “Oh fuck, yes, I’ve never squirted like this before, David, and it feels so fucking good.  You might not have a big cock, but you sure make up for it with your cunt of a mouth.”

We all laid back on the bed to relax for a few minutes, and as Amy casually stroked Gator’s soft cock, he said, “Now that you’ve got a taste for cock meat, David, and since you like to eat cum so much, I might want to use your cunt mouth when Amy and Jody aren’t in the mood to fuck, or I just need to get off quickly.  My buddies will like that too.”

After having some snacks and beer, we stayed in bed together for another two hours.  Amy and Jody sucked each other in a sixty-nine before Gator fucked my wife again, but that time I was under her in a sixty-nine as I experienced, close up, his big cock fucking my wife, after fluffing him to get him hard.  Jody loved me sucking her tits and pussy too, and I couldn’t get enough of it.

On Sunday we invited Luke, Grady, and Cody over, along with Gator and Jody, and after watching several of the recorded sessions together, my fate was sealed as Amy’s cuckold husband.  With those four men fucking Amy and Jody repeatedly, I became their cleanup man and fluffer, and came to enjoy sucking their cocks. 

They stopped by anytime they wanted after that, whether I was home or not, and I even began sucking the men off when we’d be out in Gator’s shed, or other places, and the men got horny.

I hadn’t been fucking Amy that much, after everything was out in the open and we began having those gangbang fucking sessions, and I had little reason to believe that I was the father of her baby when she got pregnant two months later. 

We continued in that lifestyle, and after our son was born, who looks a lot like Gator, our daughter was born a year later, and we’re still in that same home with Gator and Jody as neighbors.  Our big decision now is to decide whether we stay in our home, or move to a new subdivision, and there’s no doubt that Amy wants to stay where we are, with easy access to those big, redneck cocks.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments