Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Single Dad and His 16-year-old Step-Daughter

"Single dad teaches his 16-year-old step-daughter about sex."

147
22 Comments 22
48.5k Views 48.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

When I married my ex, she had a six-year-old daughter, Sue. She also had a career that required her to travel extensively. I'm a computer programmer and work from home. After eight years of marriage, she decided that her job was more important than her daughter or me and left us. I never adopted Sue and she kept her last name. I did the best I could, being both Dad and Mom. I've always been entirely open to her concerns, so she knew she could talk with me about anything. Shortly after Sue turned sixteen, she came into my home office after school on a Friday and said, “We need to talk, Daddy.”

“Sure sweetie, give me a minute to finish what I’m doing.”

I completed what I was doing and turned off the computer, then turned to her and asked, "What's on your mind?"


“Sex,” she replied shyly. “The girls at school are always talking about it but I don’t know anything about it.”


Now, it had been several years since I've been with a woman, and I just realized my daughter is turning into a woman with a 36C-26-32 figure, and the subject is getting me horny. “Let’s go sit on the living room couch. It will be more comfortable than in here,” I replied, my cock growing in my pants.


She took my hand, and we went to the living room to get comfortable.


“Would you like a drink before we talk?” she asked.


“A beer would be nice, thanks,” I said. 


Sue went to the kitchen then returned with my beer and a glass of juice for herself. She sat down next to me and snuggled into my side.


“Okay, what is the problem, exactly?” I queried.


“Daddy, the girls at school talk about sex all the time but I don’t know what they’re talking about so I’m left out of their conversations.”


I said, "As you already know, guys and girls have different equipment down below their belly buttons."


"Yes Daddy, I know. We learned that in Sex Ed. but the girls are using terms that I’m not familiar with."


“Like what, sweetie?”


“Things like cock, balls, cum, pussy, fuck, giving head, and a lot of other things.


“Are you serious about wanting to learn all this? If I teach you all these things there’s no going back and you can never tell anyone, not even your best friends, who taught you. This isn’t going to be a conversation between us, I’m going to be demonstrating and you will be participating. Are you okay with that?”


Sue hesitated then asked, “Does that mean we’ll have sex at some point?”


“Yes sweetie, we will if you want to.”


“Thank you, Daddy.”


“Let’s go to my bedroom, it will be better for what we’re about to do.”


I left my beer on the end table, picked Sue up in my arms, and carried her to my room. Setting her down, I said, “We both need to get undressed. May I undress you?”


As her face flushed red, Sue whispered, "Yes Daddy."


I slowly unbuttoned Sue’s blouse then removed it. Moving behind her, I unclasped her bra. Her chest turned red as she tried to hold it in place.


“Take it off, you have a beautiful body.”


She let the straps of her bra come down her arms and released the cups; it fell to the floor. I reached around her and fondled her bountiful breasts.


"The boys call these tits or titties or jugs,” I whispered in her ear.


Sue feels something hard in her ass crack and asks, “What’s that hard thing pressing against my butt crack, Daddy?”


“It’s my penis, sweetie. Girls usually call it a cock or prick, sweetie.”


“Can I see it?”


“Of course, sweetie. Turn around and take my jeans and boxers off.”


Sue turned around, unbuckled my belt, popped the snap on my jeans, and pulled both my jeans and boxers to the floor as she stared at my rock-hard cock. I stepped out of them.


“You can touch it or do anything you’d like with it sweetie.”


“Is it always this hard?” Sue asked as she ran her fingers along it.


“No sweetie, only when I’m looking at a beautiful woman.”


As she continued to explore my cock, she closed her hand around it.


“Sweetie, that’s enough of that for now.” I raised my arms above my head, saying, “Take my t-shirt off.”


Sue complies, and I'm naked from my head to my socks.


“Sweetie, I’m going to take your shorts and panties off now. Okay?”


Still looking at my cock, Sue nodded her head. I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them and her panties to the floor, and she covered her pussy with her hands.


“No fair, I didn’t try to cover my cock when you took my pants and boxers off!”


“But Daddy,” Sue whined, “I try not to let even the other girls see my vagina in the showers after gym.”


“Your vagina is commonly called a pussy, twat, or cunt,” letting her know the common names, “Besides which, if I’m going to teach you, you can’t hide it.”


She dropped her hands to her side, clearly uncomfortable, revealing a thick, brown bush.


“Some guys like a thick bush like yours but I prefer a pussy without hair. Follow me.” I took Sue's hand and led her into the bathroom, where I had her sit on the toilet. I put a towel on the floor and grabbed my electric hair clippers. Spreading her legs wide, I started clipping her overgrown bush. She moaned and jumped a few times as the clippers got near her clit. I soaked a washcloth in hot water and applied it to her pubes when done with the clippers. I then took shaving cream and spread it. The razor glided smoothly across her pubes as I stretched her skin. Sue is almost panting at this point. The final step was to ensure her outer lips were free of hair, so I lifted each of her outer lips and gently shaved them. “There, that’s much better,” I said.


“Daddy, I don’t know what’s going on but my body feels strange, like something inside me is churning.”


“Nothing to worry about sweetie, it’s a natural reaction.”


We returned to my bedroom, and I had Sue lie on the bed.


“Tell me honestly, have you ever touched your pussy to make yourself feel good?”


“A couple of times, Daddy, but I never had an orgasm.”


“Are you okay with me touching your pussy?” 


“Daddy, you were touching it in the bathroom. Go ahead.”


I wet two fingers in my mouth, then ran them up and down her outer lips and repeated the action several times. I then move my fingers to the top of her slit and circle them around her clit.


“Daddy! That feeling is coming back!”


I remove my fingers, spread Sue's legs, and position myself between them. I use my tongue on her sweet, tight slit, just as I had with my fingers.


“Daddy, I feel like I’m going to explode!”


“Sweetie, just relax and let it happen.”


After a few minutes of using my tongue, it happens.


“Daddy!" she yells as her first orgasm overtakes her. Her back arched, pushing her pussy to my mouth.


I back off and let her orgasm subside.


When she's fully aware again, I say, "Congratulations, you've had your first orgasm!"


“Oh Daddy, that was amazing. I want more of them!”


“Sweetie, that’s only one way to have an orgasm, there are many more.”


“What’s that way called?”


“It’s called being eaten out, sweetie. Now it’s time for you to make me feel as good as you just did. Remember how I stopped you when you had your hand around my cock? I want you to straddle my chest facing my feet and do that now.”


Sue followed my instructions and positioned herself, then took my cock in her hand.


“Now move your hand up and down my cock.” I've been on the edge of cumming all night, so it didn’t take long before I felt my balls draw up, and I spewed cum all over Sue’s tits and belly.


“Daddy! What happened? A lot of sticky stuff flew out of your cock!”


“That’s what happens when a guy has an orgasm. The sticky stuff is called cum. Go ahead and taste it.”


Sue dipped a finger in and tasted it. “A little salty but not bad tasting,” she says.


“I think we’ve done enough for tonight. Go get cleaned up and go to bed. We’ll continue your education tomorrow.”


The following day I woke up at 7 am, did my morning routine, started breakfast of bacon, eggs, and biscuits, and woke Sue at 7:30. She arrived in the kitchen at 7:45, totally naked.


I looked at her and said, “I guess I’m totally overdressed but cooking bacon can be dangerous without clothes on.” 


“You’re done cooking. Let’s be naked together.”


I’m amazed at the overnight change in Sue’s behavior. My shy girl who didn’t like revealing her body had become an in-house nudist. I stripped out of my clothes, already hard, and joined her at the kitchen table.


We eat breakfast, and she helps me clean up. As we were doing that, she turned to me and said, "Daddy, I have a confession to make. Remember when you told me to go clean up and go to bed? Well, I cleaned up by eating all that cum you sprayed on me. I really like it."


“Sweetie, some women like it and others don’t. I’m glad you liked it because you’ll make some boy very happy.”


“So what are you going to teach me today?”


“We still have a lot of ground to cover but seeing as you like to eat cum, I think we’ll start with blowjobs. After we finish here, let’s go to my bedroom and we’ll get started.”

Abrilmayer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abrilmayer


We finish cleaning up the kitchen, and I take Sue's hand. She doesn't hesitate and pulls me to my bedroom.


“So, what’s a blowjob?” she asks.


“It's when someone, either a guy or girl, sucks on a cock until the person cums in their mouth. Don’t ask me why it’s called a blowjob when there’s no blowing involved.”


“Sounds yummy, getting it straight from the source, still warm. Can I give you one? It will be my dessert.”


“Of course you can, sweetie. The main thing is to keep your teeth off the guy’s cock.” I moved to the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor and my legs spread. “Sweetie, the easiest way for you to do this is to get between my legs on the floor.”


Sue positions herself as instructed and sucks on the head of my cock.


“Now, take as much of my cock as you can into your mouth, then wrap your hand around the rest."


“Like this, Daddy?" Sue then took half my cock in her mouth.


“Very good sweetie. Now move your mouth up and down my cock like you’re jacking me off and suck at the same time.” Sue did as instructed, and I'm thinking, "She's a natural at this." Gradually, she took more and more of me until she gagged. Meanwhile, my orgasm was getting closer and closer. After about five minutes of her sucking, I warn her, “I’m about to cum, are you ready?”


Sue nodded her head, and a few seconds later, I started filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed several times to keep her mouth from overflowing. 


After I’ve stopped cumming, she uses her tongue and mouth to clean my cock then releases me.


“Daddy, that was the best dessert ever!”


“Now you know how to ‘give head’ or a ‘blowjob’ and you did it very well.”


“What else are you going to teach me, Daddy?”


“There are places on your body, known as erogenous zones. Some women can have orgasms just from a guy touching them in certain ways. Let’s explore your body and find yours. Lay down, on your side.” I lie down facing her and explained, “I’m going to touch different parts of your body in various ways, let me know which ones send tingles down your body.” I reach out and touch several areas including behind her ears and knees.


“Oh Daddy, all those places are sensitive and are making me feel so good.”


Next, I massage her tits.


“Don’t stop, Daddy! The tingles are going straight to my pussy.”


I put my mouth over a nipple and flick it with my tongue, then suck on it.


Her body tensed, and she yelled, “Ahhhhh, Daddy don’t stop! I’m cumming!”


I wet a finger in my mouth and twirl it around her now exposed clit to keep her orgasm going. After a couple of minutes of almost continuous orgasms, Sue passes out, and her pussy is now soaking wet. 


When she again became aware of her surroundings, I asked, "How did you like that, sweetie?"


“Oh my God, that was amazing, I want more of that!”


“Not right now, sweetie. We need to re-hydrate. Let’s go to the kitchen and get something to drink.”


While in the kitchen, Sue queried, "What else are you going to teach me today?"


“I’m not sure yet, sweetie,” I said as I’m thinking, “Do I want to fuck my step-daughter and make her the woman in my life or just let her be a typical teenager?” My brain said, “She’s only sixteen, let her be a teenager,” but my cock was telling me, “Fuck her and make her yours.” My cock won the argument. I turned to Sue and said, “I need to run out for a few minutes. It won’t take long and then we’ll continue.”


With a pout on her face, she replied, “Okay Daddy, but don’t take a long time.”


I quickly dressed, drove to the pharmacy, and bought a box of condoms, two morning-after pills, and a tube of lubricant. I then went home in anticipation of fucking Sue bareback and filling her pussy with my cum.


When I got home, I went to the kitchen, stripped, and gushed, “Well sweetie, there’s only a couple of things left to teach you, intercourse or fucking. Are you sure you want to go that far?”


Sue walked up to me and rubbed my cock as she said, “Daddy, you’ve been so kind and gentle while teaching me about sex that I want to make you happy. Will having intercourse with me do that?”


“Yes sweetie, it will make me very happy. Before we start I need to tell you that it’s going to hurt the first few times.”


“Daddy, you said ‘first few times’. Are we going to do it more than once?”


“Only if you enjoy it, sweetie. Wait here.”


I went into the bathroom and got an old bath towel, then to my bedroom and placed it in the center of the bed. I returned to the kitchen, took her hand, and said, “Let’s go finish your lessons,” as I led her back to my bedroom.


“Now what, Daddy?"


“Now I’m going to make love to you. Get up on the bed with your butt on the towel.”


Sue does as asked. We kiss; it's not a father-daughter kiss, but a lover's kiss. We explore each other's bodies, rekindling the flames.


After roughly ten minutes, I said, "Open your legs as wide as you can."


I got between her legs and opened her slit with my fingers. My tongue goes to work on her pussy as I reach up and massage her tits with my hand.


Soon, Sue breathlessly says, “It’s starting, Daddy, I’m gonna cum again.”


I quickly reposition myself with my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. As her orgasm hits, I push my cock through her maidenhead and hold it there, giving her time to come down from her orgasm and adjust to having me in her pussy.


She looks up at me with tears forming in her eyes and says, “Thank you, Daddy, I hardly felt any pain.”


“We’re not done yet, sweetie. You only have a little of me in you.”


I pushed a little deeper into Sue’s tight cunt and gave her time to get used to having me in her.


“Oh Daddy, you feel so good in me!” she exclaimed.


I push deeper and bottom out in Sue’s pussy.


“Oh yes, Daddy! You’ve filled me with your cock! I love it!”


I slowly pull back then push back in several times.


“Faster Daddy, I want to cum again!”


I increased the tempo and thrust harder. I'm on the edge and need to cum. I make a final thrust into Sue and spray my cum deep in her pussy. Suddenly, Sue's pussy was constricting around my cock.


“Ayeeee, I’m cumming again!” she yells.


I slowly pulled out of her pussy and let her bask in the afterglow of her orgasm. My cock is still rock-hard, something that hasn’t happened in years.


Sue’s arms circle my neck, pulling me down. She kisses my lips passionately, which I return, then whispers, “Thank you.”


“Want to try something else?” I asked.


“Sure, Daddy,” she replies, “everything has been great so far.”


“This might sound dirty or even outlandish to you, but I want to fuck your ass.”


“I don’t know, Daddy. It sounds like it’s going to hurt a lot.”


“Sweetie, if you don’t want to try it, then we won’t.”


“Can we try with just your finger so I can see how it feels?”


“Of course we can. Get on your hands and knees.”


I apply a good dollop of lube to my finger, spread her ass cheeks, and spread the lube on her anus. I put some more on my finger and ask, “Are you ready for a new experience?”


Sue hesitated then weakly said, "Go ahead, Daddy."


I gently push my finger through her sphincter without much trouble up to the first knuckle.


“How’s that feel?” I queried.


“Different,” she replied.


I lube both my cock and a second finger. I gently push the second finger in, joining the first. I push both in as far as the second knuckle. My other hand snakes under Sue, and I insert two fingers in her cunt.


“Oh Daddy, you’re making me feel so full!”


I remove my fingers from her ass and quickly insert my cock before her sphincter closes. I push until her ass fully engulfs my cock.


“Daddy, you’ve got me so turned-on I think I’m gonna cum again!”


I start pumping in and out of Sue's ass until I feel the telltale feelings of the start of her orgasm, then stop.


“Sweetie, are you ready to cum?”


“Please...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Dadsgoodgirl67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments