Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Couple is Cuckolded in Jamaica

"Hotwife accompanies her husband on a business trip to Jamaica and is impregnated by Rastafarians."

151
23 Comments 23
46.3k Views 46.3k
10.0k words 10.0k words
Famous Story

My name is Kimberly, but most people call me Kim, and my husband, Daniel, who people call Dan, and I are a twenty-seven-year-old white couple living in Southeast Florida.  We’re raising our black, Jamaican son, while I’m pregnant again with our second black baby and within weeks of giving birth.  But this story begins when we met in our senior year of college at the University of Florida.

Dan was working on his major in business management and minor in marketing in the business school, while I was studying for my degree in secondary education, so we didn’t meet until mutual friends introduced us in the student union one afternoon.  I was attracted to Dan, a handsome, six feet and one-inch-tall athletic boy, who weighed about one hundred and ninety pounds at the time, and he was very attracted to me.

I don’t mean to brag, but I’m petite at five feet and three inches tall, weighed one hundred and twenty-five pounds in college, and with my blonde hair and brown eyes, people say I’m a spitting image of the singer/actress, Jessica Simpson.  I’m like her in other ways too, with firm, full, and wide-rooted, 34DD, melon-sized breasts.  Dan is an avid tit man, and he was especially attracted to my breasts.

We dated for the remainder of our senior year, and I was happy to learn that he has a respectable size, circumcised, thick, seven-inch cock, and he also loves oral sex.  I was already sexually active, and we fucked like rabbits from the first day we met, although I was still dating and fucking other boys, at least until we graduated.

Even though we weren’t married until a year after graduation, we lived together in Southeast Florida where we both got good jobs; Dan with an alcoholic beverage distributor focusing on brands from South America and the Caribbean, and me at a high school.  Dan travelled a lot for his job, but due to my teaching position, I could only rarely accompany him.

Dan had progressed rapidly at his company, since he has a pleasant, outgoing personality and good instincts for negotiating with the different cultures in the Caribbean and South America.  He told me that his boss was especially pleased with the way Dan knew just when to back off and show restraint and deference in negotiations with the distillery owners, which played to their egos in some of those macho cultures. 

I did get a chance to go with Dan on a trip to Jamaica during the summer we turned twenty-five years old, and we planned to make it partially a honeymoon trip, since we couldn’t afford the time or cost of a honeymoon when we got married.  That way, at least his airfare would be paid by his company, and they didn’t mind me going along.  We also saw that as an opportunity to start a family, and I stopped taking my birth control pills a month before the trip.

We wouldn’t have to pay for the cost of a hotel on that trip, either, at least for the first three days, since the owners of the Jamaican company also own a mountain estate, with a separate guest house, and they invited us to use it, I guessed to encourage Dan’s company to handle their rum beverages.

I’m a social studies teacher, so I had an interest in learning a little about Jamaica before our trip.  I researched their history as a country, finding that there were both Spanish and British influences in their culture, but over ninety percent of the population is of African descent.  They have a diverse economy, the largest portion being tourism, but they also perform a lot of bauxite mining and farming. 

The farming was indirectly the reason for Dan’s visit there, since the sugar cane crops are not only used to produce sugar and make molasses, but they also distill rum from the molasses.  Dan was evaluating their rum products, supply chain, and distilling capabilities to see if they would qualify to be distributed by his company.   

Christianity is the largest religion practiced in Jamaica, with about seventy percent being protestant, and there are related religions, such as the Rastafarians, who have much fewer members.  Rastafari is Afro-centric and promotes what it regards as the restoration of black manhood, since they believe that black men have been emasculated by the modern world.  They share patriarchal principles, including the idea that women should submit to male leadership, and dreadlocks are believed to be spiritual to them.

Several of the articles I read led me to more prurient discussions about the hedonistic nudist resorts there, as well as the related practice of female sex tourism.  I was surprised to learn that white women, both married and single, mostly from the United States and some from Europe, travel to Jamaica and other Caribbean countries to enjoy sex with well-hung black men.  I also read how well-hung some of those men are, and although I never dated a black boy in college, I did date a few well-hung white boys, whose cocks weren’t nearly as big as I read about the black men being.

Talking it Over with Dan

It was a week before our trip and I had finished my research, so one night at dinner I told Dan what I had learned about the economy and religions there, before saying, “I was surprised to read about those nudist resorts and the female sex tourism that goes on in Jamaica.”

He said, “Yeah, I’m aware of that, and it happens all over the Caribbean.  I’ve seen some of the white, female tourists with their black playmates.  Even white couples can be involved, and it’s often older women with younger men.  I’ve been told that the women are usually well-to-do financially, and the men live with them at the resorts for a week or more at a time and pay them well for their sexual services, as well as companionship.  They even shower the men with gifts to encourage their utmost attention to the ladies.

I asked, “Have you heard how well-hung those men are said to be?  You know that I was with a lot of boys before we met, but none of them were hung like that.  And with all that interracial sex happening in and around those resorts, do you think there’s an overall attitude down there that most white women are cock hungry sluts.”

Dan laughed, and answered, “I guess it would be hard not to think that, and it’s probably true to an extent, especially for women from the United States.  But as far as I know, none of the white women are being forced to do anything, and quite to the contrary, they go there looking for sex.”

He thought for a few seconds and added, “You might find this amusing, but the sex industry is so prevalent in the Caribbean, and especially in Jamaica, that they have nicknames for the participants.  The Jamaican men are called ‘beach boys’ or ‘Rastatutes’, in honor of the Rastafarians you told me about, and the white female tourists are called ‘milk bottles.’  That’s not only because of their lily-white skin, but also because they are seen as being vessels in need of filling by the black men’s cocks and cum.  And if black women are there for sex, they’re called ‘Stellas’.”

Hearing more about the sex industry there and white women paying black men for sex was arousing to me for some reason.  Maybe that was because the norm all over the world is men paying for sex, one way or the other, and women often playing hard to get.  I could only conclude that it had to be exceptionally good sex.  So, I said, “Well, that sounds like some very good sex, but since we’ll be mostly sequestered up on the mountain, we shouldn’t encounter any of that up there.”

Trip to Jamaica

Because Dan and I live in the Southeast Florida heat, we already had most of the wardrobe we’d need for the trip.  I took several loose, airy blouses, t-shirts, and shorts of various kinds, including linen shorts and tight yoga shorts,  while Dan took the same kind of cool clothing, plus nice slacks, and collared shirts for business meetings.

The afternoon flight from Miami to Kingston took less than two hours, and we were picked up at the airport by Devon, the thirty-year-old son of Glenroy, a co-owner of the company, in a Land Rover.  Devon’s about five feet and ten inches tall, with a slim build, dark skin, and with long dreadlocks.  I had worn a tight, camisole top with no bra on the flight with yoga shorts, and he couldn’t stop staring at me.

His Jamaican accent was charming, and he seemed like a friendly man, especially to me, since I wasn’t the one who’d be negotiating with him.  We took the drive to his mountain home and learned that he and his wife, Amelia, live in a smaller home in the family compound, while his parents live in the big house.

We were staying in a guest house, and Devon explained, “My mother is on an extended visit with her ailing parents in Montego Bay, so my father has asked that Amelia and I be your hosts for the week.  Please take your time relaxing and freshening up after your trip, and you can join Amelia and me for dinner at 6:00 pm.”

Their homes are lovely, and we joined them for dinner on the open-air veranda, where we enjoyed a traditional Jamaican dinner of jerk pork and all the fixings, along with lemonade and their family rum.  Amelia is a beautiful black woman, also with dark skin and dreadlocks, and her face reminds me a lot of the singer, Mel B.

Amelia also has huge tits.  I compare the size of my breasts to honeydew melons, and hers are more like medium-sized watermelons.  Dan couldn’t help himself from staring at her, when he thought no one was looking at him, just the way Devon was staring at me.  Most men have an affinity for breasts, but our husbands were especially attracted to each other’s wives.

We finished dinner and relaxed in the cool night air on the veranda, sipping rum and smoking marijuana, which they call ganja in Jamaica.  I had never been that much into pot smoking, but ganja use is prevalent there, and it was quite enjoyable and relaxing.  Devon focused a lot of attention on me, just as Dan was focused on Amelia.  There was also a variant of soft, rhythmic, almost hypnotic, Reggae music playing on the stereo, which with the rum and weed contributed to a seductive atmosphere.

Dan and I were still a little high and feeling no pain when we got back to the guest house, and I said, “My goodness, honey, you were sure fascinated with Amelia and her big breasts tonight, and you looked like you were ready to press your face into her bulging cleavage.”

He smiled and said, “Devon was feasting his eyes on your breasts too, and you two were really into each other.”

I said, “He’s a handsome man, and his accent is charming and captivating.  He seemed like he was truly interested in me and knew just what to say to flatter me.  I am a little surprised at how friendly both are, given that we just met them today.”

We had great sex that night, and Dan spent more time than usual fondling and sucking my breasts, probably fantasizing about Amelia’s huge melons.  Then we fucked and he ate me out before we drifted off to sleep in our rum and weed stupor.

We got up early and had breakfast with our hosts before Glenroy came down to introduce himself.  Glenroy, unsurprisingly, looks a lot like Devon, with dreadlocks and all, and appeared to be about fifty years old.  He looked me over just like his son had done, and said, “You are such a beautiful lady, Kim, and we’re so pleased to have you and Dan as our guests.”

Surprising Revelations from Amelia

The men left to visit the sugarcane fields, sugar plant, and distillery, which left Amelia and me alone for the day.  I helped her clean up the breakfast dishes, and then she took me on a long walking tour of their beautiful mountain property.  She continued to be very friendly, building on the good relationship that started the previous night.

We got back to her veranda and had lunch, along with more of their rum and ganja.  We sat in the shade, and I was feeling mellow and comfortable enough with Amelia by then, and didn’t think she’d be offended when I said, “I don’t want to offend you, Amelia, but I did a little research on Jamaica before our trip down here and read a little about the hedonist resorts and female sex tourism.  Is it true there are really ‘beach boys’ and ‘Rastatutes’, and they call the white women ‘milk bottles’, or were they just making it up to promote more tourism or something?”

Amelia smiled, and answered, “Of all the things you learned about Jamaica, it’s interesting to me that you focused on that to ask me about.  But yes, that is quite true, and sex tourism is a big part of our economy.  Couples enjoy those nudist resorts, where they can interact and have sex with either other guests or the locals, and many white women of European descent, mostly from the United States, come down here for extended stays with our, uh, our well-endowed men.”

I said, “You seem to know a lot about this, Amelia.  Has anyone you know been involved in that?”

She replied, “I don’t want to shock you, Kim, but since you’re so curious about this and I feel like we’ve made a connection and are getting along so well,  I think I can tell you some things about our past.  I like that you’re curious about it but stop me if you feel that I’m being too revealing, and you’ve heard enough.”

Amelia continued, “Devon hasn’t always worked for his father’s company.  From the age of seventeen until only five years ago, he made a good living supporting himself as a ‘beach boy’, and that’s where we met.  It was seven years ago when he was in a beachfront bar, trolling for other horny white women, after the lady he had been with for two weeks left to go back to Michigan.”

“I worked as a waitress at that resort and was in the beach bar in my skimpy bikini on my day off.  We had seen each other on the beach and around the resort, but since he was usually with one of his, as you said, ‘milk bottles’, we hadn’t introduced ourselves.  As you’ve undoubtedly noticed, I’ve got huge and attractive breasts, and they were like magnets to him, bulging out of my bikini.  Devon loves pussy better than anything, but he’s a real tit man too.  You’re a beautiful woman with huge breasts, Kim, and you had to have noticed how much attention he was giving you last night.”

“Anyway, we talked for a while and hit it off before going for a walk on the beach, where we came across a white couple who were nude in a cabana.  Devon can be quite charming, and it didn’t take long for them to invite us to sit and talk with them.  Devon had fucked enough white women, many of them with their little-dicked cuckold husbands watching, and he recognized immediately that they were looking to hook up with a ‘beach boy’ but were too shy to make the first move.”

“Now, you have to remember, Kim, that Devon and I had only formally met about an hour earlier, but that white couple thought we were a couple as well.  I was surprised what a smooth talker and how convincing Devon was, and within about ten minutes the lady had pushed down his shorts and was sucking his cock.  I was no stranger to big, black cocks at that point in my life, and even I was impressed with Devon’s very thick, uncircumcised cock, that had expanded from about seven inches long on soft, to eleven inches long on hard.”

My face had to be flushed with both arousal and embarrassment, and she asked, “Are you okay for me to continue?”

She wasn’t surprised when I asked her to go on, and she said, “Watching her struggling to suck Devon’s cock got me in the mood, and I decided to support his seduction of that couple by including the husband.  I wasn’t interested in his small dick, but I straddled his crotch with my bikini bottom still on and took off my bikini top.”

“I pushed him back on his towel, smothering his face in my breasts.  He was sucking my breasts like he was in heaven, and when Devon laid his wife down to fuck her, I moved just enough so he could see his wife being fucked.  He ejaculated just from my bikini bottom rubbing his cock, and I moved up to sit on his face, so he could lick his own cum off my bikini.”

“Devon can fuck for a long time before ejaculating anyway, and since he had just fucked the lady who left that morning, he fucked her for over ten minutes before cumming.  She had orgasm after orgasm, and I was sitting on her husband’s face the whole time.  After Devon ejaculated into his wife, the husband did his cuckold duty and ate her out.”

“They still had every reason to believe we were a committed couple and invited us to their room to spend the night.  We were all lying on their king-size bed, and while the men were recovering from their ejaculations, Devon and I kissed for the first time, and he fondled and sucked my breasts as I stroked his huge, soft cock.”

“I was lying back and relaxing after that, and the wife kept eyeing my breasts.  I held out my arms to her and we were soon in an embrace and kissing, before I smothered her with my breasts, as the husband sucked Devon’s cock and balls.  We did stay the whole night with them, and in the wee hours of the morning, Devon and I had sex for the first time.”

“He mounted me after I sucked his cock and we fucked, while he alternated between kissing me and sucking my breasts.  And after he ejaculated in me, the husband cleaned me up.  We got paid one thousand dollars each for the night, and that’s the first time I had ever been paid for sex.”

“We started dating after that, when he had time between the ‘milk bottles’ he was fucking, and we even worked together on white couples who wanted to have a black woman involved.  I hadn’t been into women before that, but I soon got a taste for kissing white ladies, eating them out, and sucking their tits, as well as sucking off the occasional small, white dick.  We got married two years after that first day on the beach, and that’s when Devon went to work for his father.”

I was speechless at first and finally said, “My goodness, Amelia, that’s an amazing story.  I had no idea and wouldn’t have expected you to share such intimate details.  I’m afraid that I got more than a little aroused hearing that. But why did Glenroy put up with Devon being a ‘beach boy’ for so long before joining the company?”

Amelia answered, “That’s the interesting part.  Glenroy and his two co-owners in the rum company, Clive and Donovan, were all successful ‘beach boys’, and they saved their money to make the investment in the company.  Glenroy knew that it would be best for Devon to sow his wild oats for a few years and get it out of his system before settling down to work for the company.”

I was curious and asked, “It was five years ago when you got married, and if you don’t mind me asking, have you and Devon been faithful to each other since then?”

She smiled and answered, “We try, but being realistic, we also agreed when we got married that there might be occasions when one or both of us would slip.  But what about you and Dan?  Do you have any juicy stories to tell about your pasts?”

I was finding myself too attracted to Amelia, and the way she looked at me sent chills up my spine.  I had the feeling that she told me their story in such graphic detail on purpose, just to see how I would react.  I was visualizing what it would be like to have sex with her, and although I had never had lesbian sex, I lied to give her a reason to explore the possibilities.

We were even mellower with the ganja when I replied, “I was much more active with boys in high school and college than Dan was with girls, and I did continued fucking other boys after we met in our senior year,  but as far as I know neither of us has strayed since we left college.  I must admit that I did experiment with my best girlfriend in my senior year of high school, but nothing since.”

She asked, “Was Dan aware that you were still fucking other boys in college?”

I answered, “We didn’t have a committed relationship at that time, and he came over to my apartment several times when other boys were leaving.  He’s always liked to eat me out both before after we fuck, and he must’ve gotten a taste of at least one of the boys.”

Amelia said, “I love being eaten out, but Devon and many of the other ‘beach boys’ aren’t as much into that as white men seem to be.  It’s nice knowing that Dan has a taste for it.  How are things with your relationship now?  I mean, how upset do you think Dan would be if you experienced some big, black cocks while you’re down here with us, so long as he could enjoy some black pussy and tits?”

That was almost an invitation, and I didn’t totally dismiss the idea, as I replied, “Dan has never expressed a desire for us to swing with other couples, or to watch me being fucked, so I’m not sure how he’d react.  It would probably depend on the circumstances; like how drunk he was, how horny he was for a black woman, and how possessive of me he was feeling at that moment.”  

I thought for a second, and continued, “We have another issue too.  I stopped my birth control pills so we could try to start a family on this trip, and I’m guessing that most of the men here wouldn’t like wearing condoms.”

Amelia smiled and said, “That’s true about them liking to fuck bareback, and it gets even better.  Devon told me that several of the ‘milk bottles’ he lived with wanted him to impregnate them, and he liked the idea of knocking up white women with his black babies.  That was passionate sex with both in raw breeding mode, and I was there to see it a few times.”

We were silent for a few moments, and then she said, “In case you haven’t noticed, Devon is fascinated with you, Kim, and he’ll be disappointed to hear that you and Dan haven’t been into swapping.  But like you said, if you’re in the right circumstances, then anything might happen.  And just so you know, if those circumstances develop, and it looks like you’re being receptive to him, I’ll be sure to distract Dan.”

Our conversation was more than a little sexually suggestive, and with the rum and ganja, I was horny.  Amelia was too, and we were still sitting next to each other on the cushioned, rattan couch.  She continued our earlier conversation, and slid almost imperceptibly closer to me, as she asked, “How do you define what you said was experimenting with your girlfriend in high school?”

I lied again, saying, “I think she was mainly interested in playing with and sucking my breasts, but we kissed first, before fondling and sucking each other’s tits.  It was more of a gentle, passionate experience, more so than with horny boys who were rough and just trying to get into my pants, but we only did that a few times on sleepovers.”

Amelia’s voice was throatier, as she moved even closer to me, looked into my eyes, and leaned in to kiss me, after saying, “Oh my, that must have been a wonderful encounter for you, having your first kiss with another girl.  Did you like the softness of her lips on yours, and the taste of her mouth and tongue?”

She pressed her thick, soft lips to mine, and we kissed as she turned and hugged me.  I never thought I could kiss another woman, but I kissed her back and we pushed our tongues into each other’s mouths.  Maybe it was the ganja, but my passions were rising as she first fondled my breasts before lifting my t-shirt.  I lifted her t-shirt too and loved the feel and weight of her pendulous breasts, which had to be 34Gs, compared to my 34DDs.  We kissed for what seemed like five minutes, and then she pulled away, stood up, and took my hand to lead me to her bedroom.

I was in a euphoric state of lust as she pushed me back on the bed and laid partially on top of me as we kissed again and fondled each other’s breasts.  Those were all new experiences for me, and I loved the feeling of being submissive to her as she took control.  We broke our kiss after a few minutes and I asked, “Honestly, Amelia, these are all new experiences for me, and I like the way you’re taking charge.  Are most of the white women and couples you’ve been with like that?”

She answered, “Devon has told me and in my experiences with him, it became evident that the white couples and single ladies loved being subservient to us, as black people.  I can’t explain it unless it’s some kind of fucked up white guilt, or maybe it’s just because his superior cock and balls, and my big breasts were intimidating to them.  Most of them admitted to having fantasies of submitting themselves blacks, and we sure took advantage of it.  But maybe you can answer for yourself why you’re receptive to me.”

I said, “I’m not at all bigoted, but I haven’t been around black people that much, and it seems so erotically taboo to be with you like this.  You’re a beautiful woman, and with your huge breasts, your body almost screams sexuality.  The ganja and rum no doubt have me mellowed out, but I’m also responding to the strength and confidence I feel in you.  And after our conversation about how you and Devon began your lives together, I was so aroused that I think I was hoping you’d want to at least kiss me.”

Amelia smiled, and before moving down to suck my breasts, she said, “I want to kiss you and so much more, and we’re just getting started.”

She sucked my breasts as I reached down to fondle hers, and then I twisted around until we were in a shortened sixty-nine, with me sucking her huge breasts and her sucking mine.  She leaned farther over on me as she pushed down my shorts and panties, and I took that as my cue to push down hers.  The aroma of our aroused, wet pussies filled the room, and she began inching her way down my torso to my pussy.

Amelia paused for a moment when I felt her hot breath on my hairy, thick-lipped pussy, as she felt my breath on hers, and when I didn’t resist, she moved the final few inches to suck my vulva.  I had never sucked a pussy before, but I was so turned on that I began sucking her pussy too, which has a long, hairy, thick-lipped vulva that was wet in anticipation of me sucking her.

I loved the aroma and taste of her pussy, and I couldn’t help thinking of her taking what she described as Devon’s thick, eleven-inch cock inside her.  I learned from her, first sucking her vulva, then probing it with my tongue, and finally sucking her enormous clit, that is as big as my thumb.  She rolled fully on top of me, pressing her succulent pussy to my face, and I loved being held under her that way.

We sucked each other to repeated orgasms, and when she rolled off me, I turned around to cuddle with and kiss her.  I knew that I could never be a lesbian, but I loved my bisexual indoctrination with Amelia.  I slid down in the bed to suck her breasts again, and she rolled partially on top of me, pinning me under her massive breasts.  We laid there for the longest time, drifting in and out of sleep, until she said, “Our husbands will be back soon, and we don’t want them to see us like this, at least not yet.”

Amelia fixed us more of her fruity rum drinks, which are dangerous because you don’t realize how much rum you’re drinking, and we were sitting back on the couch, when she took my hand in hers and said, “That was lovely, Kim, and I had a feeling that I could get you in the mood with my true story.  I also had the feeling that you were lying about your high school experience with your girlfriend, and it’s been my pleasure to teach you how erotic it can be with women together.  There’s more too, and we’ll get to that later.”

I said, “You’re right that I lied about my girlfriend, and I realize now that I was giving you an excuse to approach me.  This was all wonderful, and I’m yours for as long as we’re here.”  

We sat together for a few more minutes, and then I went back to the guest house to shower and wash away the aroma of sex before Dan got back with Devon.  Dan came in just as I was getting out of the shower, and I suddenly felt guilty for having sex with Amelia.  But I acted as normal as possible as he told me about his day before taking a shower, and we soon joined Amelia and Devon for dinner.

During dinner, Devon said, “We had a good day at work today, and should be able to finish up tomorrow.  We’re planning a party here in your honor tomorrow night, and since Dan told me that you’re planning on staying in Jamaica for a few more days for a belated honeymoon, we’re offering you the use of the guest house for as long as you’d like.”

We thanked Devon for his kind offer, and after dinner, we enjoyed more of the hypnotic Reggae music, rum, and ganja, in the cool evening air on the veranda.  It became apparent that Amelia had told Devon at least part of what we talked about that afternoon, and as we smoked more and became more relaxed, Devon was focusing more attention on me, and we danced while Amelia danced with Dan. 

Amelia was wearing a simple, low-cut, cotton dress, with no bra, and her huge breasts were bulging, jiggling, and swaying so seductively.  Dan was totally absorbed in Amelia and didn’t seem to notice when Devon was holding me close, and even dropping one hand to my ass, and the other rubbing the side of my breast. 

He was as charming as Amelia said he was in his past life as a ‘beach boy’, and he said, “Amelia let me know that you did a little research on our Jamaican customs, and she told you a little about our past to confirm that it’s true.  I think you’re the most beautiful and sexy white lady I’ve had the pleasure of knowing, and I would’ve loved to have you visit me as one of my ladies back then, and even now.”

I wanted to find out if he knew about Amelia and me having sex, and I asked, “Just how much did Amelia tell you about our time together today?”

Devon held me tighter and replied, “We share everything, just like I share with my friends, and Amelia told me that you learned some new things today, and you’re as sexy and tasty as we thought.  Now we need to find out how much you and Dan are willing to share yourselves with us.”

He wasn’t bashful about effectively asking me to fuck him, and I said, “I enjoyed being with Amelia today, and you’re an attractive man, Devon, but I’m not ready to compromise my marriage by cheating on Dan.  And besides, Amelia must have told you that I’m not on birth control, so anything like that would be dangerous.”

I looked over and saw that Amelia was kissing Dan and he was rubbing her breast, while keeping him looking away from us, and when I turned back to Devon, he leaned down and kissed me.  It was an immediate, tongue-probing kiss, and I loved his soft, thick lips, just as I had Amelia’s.  He kept one hand on my breast but used the other to pull my hand down between us, until it was resting on his crotch.  He held it there until he sensed I wasn’t going to pull away.

We continued our wet, passionate kiss, and I couldn’t resist gripping and rubbing his huge cock lump.  His cock hardened under my touch, and he whispered in my ear, “This can be yours, Kim, and it doesn’t look like Dan’s hesitating to enjoy my wife’s breasts either.  Just think about it, and maybe there’ll be enough confusion with the crowd at the party tomorrow night, that you can try this on for size, if you’re willing.”

Devon and I kissed for another few minutes, as I rubbed his cock and he pushed his hand under my t-shirt to fondle my bare breasts, and then we separated as Dan came up for air from kissing Amelia.  Dan and I went back to the guest house shortly after that since he had another long day of work ahead of him.

We were feeling mostly relaxed and content after the rum and ganja, but when we got undressed and into bed, Dan was stressed about something, and coherent enough to say, “I’m sorry and ashamed, honey, but Amelia was so friendly and melted into my arms when we were dancing.  I loved feeling her big breasts against me, and we not only kissed, but I fondled her breasts.  She reached down and rubbed my crotch too, and I was in such a daze from the drinking and smoking that I let it all happen.”

Dan hadn’t seen me doing the same with Devon, and that was my chance to show forgiveness and acceptance in case I got carried away with Devon at the party, which was becoming more of a reality in my mind, and needed to be forgiven myself.  It was also a subtle way of giving him permission to do more with her. 

So, I hugged him and reached into his underwear to stroke his cock, as I said, “After spending the day with Amelia, I like her a lot.  She’s a beautiful, sexy woman, and I’m attracted to her big breasts too.  I understand how with the drinking, weed, and her being so receptive to you, that it’s easy to lose control.”

Then I pushed down his underwear, and before taking his cock into my mouth, I asked, “Is this what you were thinking of her doing, honey, or were you fantasizing about fucking her.  If she was bold enough to kiss you and rub your cock with all of us together like that, I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted more.”

I sucked his cock and fondled his balls as he rubbed my breasts.  It only took him a few minutes to cum, after being stimulated by Amelia, and I continued sucking and swallowing his load like I always do.  He was coming down from his ejaculation, and said, “Holy shit, honey, I never expected you to be so understanding about it, and we’ll need to fuck after the party tomorrow night, to see if I can get you pregnant.”

We went to sleep shortly after that, and Dan was already up and had left for work with Devon by the time I got up at 9:00 AM.

The Next Day and Night

I helped Amelia clean and decorate her home for the party that night, as well as learned a little about Jamaican cooking by helping her prepare the plentiful hors d’oeuvres, which were enough for dinner and snacks, for the evening.  We were busy until after lunch, and then spent two hours together in her bed, not only reliving our experience from the previous day, but she also showed me how women can fuck each other, in both the missionary and scissor positions.

Dan got back at 5:00 pm and I had already showered.  He showered and we relaxed for a couple of hours before getting dressed for the party, which was starting at 8:00 pm.  With us being sober he was more contrite about kissing, fondling, and being fondled by Amelia, and he said, “I felt awful today at work, honey, about what happened last night with Amelia, and I’m so thankful that you’ve been understanding about it.”

I said, “We’re in an exotic land, compared to South Florida, and I can see how the different culture, booze, and weed, not to mention how sexy Amelia is, could have affected you.  Let’s just forget about it and have fun at the party, where we’ll meet more of their friends and I can meet some of the coworkers you've already met.”

Dan and I were the center of attention as the guests arrived, including Glenroy and one of his partners, Donovan, without their wives;  four married couples where either the wife or husband worked at the distillery; and two single friends of Devon’s who were coworkers, Lloyd and Andrew, who had been ‘beach boys’ with Devon and started working at the distillery only two years earlier.

It was a festive evening with the rum flowing freely and plenty of ganja for everyone.  The other married women as well as Amelia and I were taking turns dancing with all the men.  As it got later and everyone was either drunk on rum, high on ganja, or both, the single men, including Glenroy and Donovan, who were there without their wives, were becoming more brazen with all the women.  They were trying to kiss all of us, as well as rubbing our breasts and assess.

The atmosphere was becoming sexually charged, and as the married couples left one by one due to other men fondling the wives, Dan was spending more time with Amelia, and Devon was monopolizing my time.  It almost seemed like there was an unspoken agreement for the men to back off, and they continued drinking, smoking, and laughing while watching us.  Amelia was all but letting Dan seduce her in front of everyone, while keeping him from watching me with Devon.

By the time all the couples had left, Devon and I were kissing passionately while he had his hand under my blouse fondling my breasts, and my hand was on his cock lump again.  Then I noticed Devon nodding his head to Amelia, like a signal, and she guided Dan off the veranda, and into the dark night in the direction of the guest house. 

When they were gone, Devon said, “Now that Dan’s out of the way, let’s go where we can have a little privacy.”

It was like I was outside myself looking down as Devon took my hand and led me to their bedroom, where Amelia and I had sex just that afternoon.  I knew what was going to happen, and I wanted it so badly.  I was rationalizing that since my periods are regular and it had been nine days since the end of my menstruation, I was right on the boundary of when I’d be unlikely to conceive.

Everyone else thought they knew what was going to happen too because the men cheered as the bedroom door closed behind us.  Devon and I stood by the bed as he pulled up my blouse and said, “These are fabulous, just as Amelia told me.”

Then I pushed my shorts down and off as he took off his shirt and shorts.  We were standing there naked, and he asked, “Why the change of heart, Kim?  Did another day with Amelia and now Dan being otherwise occupied make you reconsider?”

I looked down at his cock, which was just as Amelia had described the previous day, and I loved how thick and heavy it looked hanging between his legs, as well as his lemon-sized balls hanging down lower than his cock.  I said, “Having sex with Amelia, hearing about your past, imagining myself as one of your ‘milk bottles’, feeling your cock when we were dancing, and me going into the safe time of my cycle, has convinced me that I have to feel and taste this big thing in my mouth, and then in my married, white pussy.  And yes, it doesn’t hurt that Amelia has Dan occupied.”

We laid back on the bed, and even though I had been naked with Amelia, who is also dark-skinned, it was different being in bed with a virile black man with a lean body and that huge cock sticking out of his groin. We kissed again briefly before he slid down and began fondling and sucking my breasts while pressing his hardening cock into my thigh.

I then turned around and moved down to stroke and suck his magnificent cock, and it was so thick and heavy in my hands.  I struggled to take the big head into my mouth, which is almost like a small apple with a ridge around it,  as I fondled his big balls, and he was able to fondle my breasts.  The musky aroma of his crotch was intoxicating, and I could hardly believe that I was in bed with a black man and taking his cock into my mouth.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes, I rolled onto my back and he turned around, moving between my legs.  As I felt the precum-oozing head of his huge cock pressing into my vulva, I said, “Your cock is so big. Devon, so please be gentle until we find out how much I can take inside me.”

We kissed as he pushed inch after inch of his thick, black cock into my married, white pussy, and the pressure was intense as his big cock head popped beyond my vulva.  He began slow strokes, and when he had eight inches inside me, more than Dan had to give me, he had bottomed out.  But I wrapped my legs around his ass to pull him deeper inside me, and swiveled my hips, until I felt my uterus shift, and he was in me to the balls.

I had never felt so wonderfully stretched out and full of cock, and he said, “Damn, baby, your pussy feels like a vise on my cock, and with all my years fucking while ladies, only a couple have been able to take me to the balls.  I love having my black cock buried inside you.”

We resumed kissing as he fucked me deep, going to the balls on each stroke, and I was already having my first orgasm.  I was used to Dan ejaculating in only three or four minutes, and when Devon was still going strong after doubling that time, and I was on my third orgasm, I asked, “Oh fuck, this is amazing, Devon, can you go all night?”

He laughed and said, “Not all night, but for a long time, which is why I was and am popular with the ladies.  It’s so nice to be breeding tight, white, married pussy again, and I’m going to be flooding your cheating pussy with my potent, Jamaican seed.  If you’re the least bit fertile, I’m going to be giving you my black baby for you and Dan to raise.”

Devon fucked me for a couple more minutes, and then I felt his cock strongly flexing, throbbing, and even expanding slightly, as spurt after spurt of his semen and sperm sprayed into my adulterous pussy.  He kept grinding his softening cock into me, and even on soft he was filling me up more than Dan does on hard, and I felt his copious load of cum running out of my pussy and down my ass.

I had been so engrossed in the fucking Devon was giving me and then his massive ejaculation, that I hadn’t noticed Glenroy, Donovan, Lloyd, and Andres, all naked and standing by the foot of the bed, idly stroking their big cocks.  All of them are lean and fit, with dark skin and while Glenroy’s cock appeared to be even bigger than Devon’s, the others were about the same as his, or slightly shorter.

Devon rolled off to the side as Glenroy moved onto the bed on his knees between my legs, and said, “It looks like you really enjoyed my son’s big cock, Kim, and I haven’t had a ‘milk bottle’ in years.  You wouldn’t mind if I and the guys had a turn in your tight, white, married pussy, would you?  I like that my son has you all lubed up now, but it would be nice to find out if your husband has a taste for being cleanup man, in case we do this again.”

I was still euphoric from the fucking Devon gave me, and I held out my arms to Glenroy, welcoming him between my legs.  He didn’t want to be sucked first, and just pressed his huge cock inside me, as we first kissed, and then he sucked my breasts.  It was surreal fucking another man for the first time since Dan and I married, much less a black man only a few years older, and even more unusual to fuck a black man older than my father.

Glenroy fucked me for six or seven minutes, giving me three more orgasms on his even longer and thicker cock, before inseminating my married pussy again.  His load was huge too, and he was followed by Donovan, while the two younger men respectfully waited for their bosses to have their fill with me.

The younger men followed and wanted me to suck their cocks and balls before fucking them, and by the time all five of those big-cocked black men had their first ejaculations, I really did feel like their fuck sleeve and a ‘milk bottle’, and the bed was soaked with their big cum loads.

The men smoked ganja while they were waiting for their turns to fuck me again, and I cleaned all their cocks and balls with my mouth as they got on their knees by my head and fed them to me.  They also took turns fondling and sucking my breasts, which were by then covered with hickeys, and I loved the feeling of being submissive to, used by, and gangbanged by those horny, big-cocked, Jamaican men.

I was with those men for over three hours, as we all continued smoking the ganja and they got nastier with me between the three times they each fucked me.  Instead of just having me sucking their cocks and balls clean from the side, they started sitting on my face to feed me their balls, and with everyone being so aroused, I was soon sucking their long, bulging perinea and even rimming them.

By the time the men were satiated, I was covered in their  cum, and after all of them except Devon left the bedroom, he said, “We need to take a shower together before I take you back to Dan.  I’d really like to let him see you this way, but until we find out how far he went with Amelia and get some idea of how he’ll react to you being gangfucked, we’d better wash most of this off you.  It might be good to leave him a little taste though because he’ll have to know that something happened when he sees the suck marks all over your big tits.”

We took a shower together and soaped each other up, and I liked seeing the white suds cascading down his coal-black skin.  I even got on my knees and sucked his cock and balls in the shower, but not all the way. 

It was 3:00 AM when Devon and I walked down to the guest house, and I wasn’t shocked or disappointed by what we saw.  I was happy to see them naked, facing each other on their sides and sleeping together on the bed.  Dan’s face buried in Amelia’s huge breasts, and there were cum stains on the bed, with his limp cock was pressed against her thigh.  That would make it harder for him to be angry with me, after what he had done.

Devon started undressing and whispered, “Let’s get undressed and lie behind to our spouses.  Amelia told me she was going to make this happen, and I’m happy to see that Dan is well-hung for a white boy.  But I want to see the look on his face when he sees we’re naked, and he’s been caught with my wife.”

We undressed and got into bed, and I snuggled behind Dan, pressing my breasts to his back.  Devon was kissing and whispering into Amelia’s ear, and I reached over to grip Dan’s dry-cum-encrusted cock, saying, “You were a bad boy, honey, sneaking away from the party to suck Amelia’s big breasts and fuck her.  What do you have to say for yourself?”

He slowly woke up, and when he realized that Devon and I were naked and in bed with them, he said, “Oh shit, honey, I, uh, oh fuck, Amelia and I were getting along so well at the party, and she said we could come here for a few minutes so I could suck her breasts.  But, oh fuck, we were both drinking and high on ganja, and well, it just happened.  But what are you and Devon doing naked in bed with us?”

I leaned over and sucked the dried cum off his cock, before answering, “The rum and ganja influenced me too, and before I realized what was happening, Devon, Glenroy, and the other single men at the party showed me what it was like to be a ‘milk bottle’ with five previous ‘beach boys’.  Oh, my goodness, honey, their cocks are huge, and they stretched me to the limit, before flooding my pussy with their huge loads of semen and sperm.”

Dan was still recovering from being asleep and the surprise of us catching them together, and instead of reacting in shock that those men fucked me, he asked, “Oh shit, honey, are you saying they fucked you bareback, while not on your birth control anymore?”

I replied, “Sorry, honey, but after feeling Devon’s big cock I wanted it so badly, and I’m just entering my safe time.  They wouldn’t have worn condoms even if I had asked them, because they were accustomed to fucking white wives bareback.  I should be okay.”

Before Dan could say anything else, Devon asked Amelia, “How was it for you fucking a white boy?”

She responded, “I heard you whispering to Kim, and you’re right that Dan is well-hung for a white boy.  But even better, he loved eating my pussy both before and after he fucked me.  It’s too bad he wasn’t with you and the others to keep Kim cleaned up.  But if you can get it up again after how many other times you’ve already fucked Kim tonight, maybe you should show Dan how much she likes your big cock.”

I think Dan was shocked at Amelia’s suggestion, but he didn’t say anything as I laid back and Devon came around to my side of the bed.  Dan turned and saw Devon’s soft cock that was about half hard, and asked, “Holy shit, honey, you really took that big thing inside you?  I’ve never seen a cock that big in all the showers in high school and college, or balls that huge.”

Before answering I sucked Devon’s cock to get it hard, and just as Devon was mounting me, I said, “Fuck yes, honey, just watch while he buries all eleven inches of this monster to the balls in your wife’s white pussy.”

Amelia leaned over to suck Dan’s cock as Devon fucked me until he pulled away to look between our legs at that big cock fully penetrating me.  And he wasn’t talking with anyone, when he said, “That’s so fucking hot, with that big, black cock stretching my wife’s pussy to the maximum, and she’s taking the whole fucking thing.”

Devon fucked me over ten minutes before he ejaculated that time, and when he finally rolled to the side, I tested Dan, saying, “Devon’s cum is so creamy and thick, honey, dive in and clean me up.”

Dan hesitated only momentarily before he moved between my legs to suck my just-fucked pussy, and as he was slurping away, Devon said, “I loved seeing the cuckold husbands sucking up my cum, and it looks like Dan has a taste for it too.  Maybe you can get him to suck my cock too, Kim, and then he can be clean us men for the rest of your stay here.”

I couldn’t remember Dan having been so hungry to eat me out, and he sucked on my pussy for several minutes.  When he finally came up for air, I said, “That was nice, honey, now do what Devon suggested and clean his cock for him too.”

Dan looked over at Devon’s cum-slickened cock, and hesitated briefly before mumbling to himself, “What a gorgeous cock.”

Then he moved over to suck Devon’s cock, and the rest of us watched and cheered him on, and Amelia said, “Devon loves breaking in new cuckold husbands, and Dan was easier than most.”

The Aftermath

It was getting light out when Devon and Amelia left our room, but Dan and I talked for hours about everything that happened, including the way Amelia distracted him to help me get fucked by her husband and others.  I had never known Dan to be the least bit attracted to other men or their cocks, but he admitted how much it turned him on seeing Devon’s thick cock and big balls dangling between his legs.

We also talked about our first experiences with black people in general and interracial sex, and we agreed that we like the feeling of being dominated by them and used for their sexual pleasure.  We finally made it up to their home in time for a late brunch, and although it was embarrassing at first for Dan to face them, we were soon talking with them about the experience.

Devon and Amelia were happy that we were receptive to having more sex with them and others, and Glenroy came over that afternoon to fuck me again.  Dan didn’t hesitate to accept his cuckold role, and Glenroy loved having Dan fluff his cock to fuck me.  Before the afternoon was over, Dan was sucking the men’s balls and rimming them.

They invited Lloyd and Andres over again that night, and Amelia and I kept busy fucking all the men, while Dan fluffed their cocks and cleaned us up after we were fucked.  We went to sleep in their bed that night, with Devon fucking me and Dan fucking Amelia.

We stayed two more days in their mountain compound, and the sex was almost non-stop.  By the time we left to go back home, Dan was an experienced and eager cock sucker, which I knew would continue at home.

It wasn’t a surprise when I missed my period two weeks after we got back home, and nine months later I gave birth to a black baby boy, who is the spitting image of both Devon and Glenroy, who look so much alike.  We didn’t even try to explain our black son to friends and family, other than saying we had adopted a baby.

We very selectively continued our cuckold lifestyle in Florida, with us only sucking and fucking black men, but we were careful to resume my birth control, at least until our trip to Jamaica to show Devon, Amelia, and Glenroy our son when he was six months old.  We gladly experienced sex with many of the same men again, which is why I’m pregnant again with another black baby.

I understand that our experiences in Jamaica are shocking and disgusting to some people, but we found out how enjoyable life can be with the beautiful Jamaican people.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments