Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Jason Chronicles #1 - Under The Rose

A chance verbal exchange on an airplane leads to a spanking and more.

The woman in the seat next to mine glanced at my carry-on and asked, “What’s Black Rose?” I never check my laptop case, but I have a luggage tag on it when I travel. It’s one of those tags that has a clear plastic pocket on one side to hold a business card, and that is the side that’s usually face up. But the other side bears the Black Rose name and logo, a signal to anyone who knows it that I’m not just another vanilla c...

Caught - Part Four

Ivy struggles with her feelings for Hope as Hope grows confident to express her desires.

IVY An hour had passed since Hope had handcuffed herself to the frame of her bed, and the absurdity of it all made me giggle. Who would have thought that my shy, little roommate, who barely spoke, was into bondage? I found her pleasant enough, but I knew very little about her since she had seemed to find it difficult to open up, and then all of a sudden, this weekend had changed that completely. Watching her body move slo...

Playing A Role

A game played by a D/s couple that might include others.

We were sitting in a motel lounge when David whispered in my ear, “Take my cock out of my pants.” I never know when David will decide to assert his control over me. Even when he has me dress for the part, as he had that evening, in one of what he calls my high-class-slut outfits, sometimes he just shows me off to strangers and occasionally he does nothing at all. Giving up control to David is my way of getting past my inh...

Power Up

The beautiful, ruthless insatiable boss has all the power -- or does she?

I walked into my former boss, Ms. Pouvoir’s office without a knock or permission at 1:00. Her body immediately tensed at the affront someone would enter her domain without explicit permission, even though our appointment had been set an hour earlier. “Close the door,” she ordered without a glance up in my direction, looking busy with something more important on her laptop screen. I ignored her command, leaving the door wi...

Taming A Wild One

Reckless driving can have painful and pleasurable consequences.

Truck stops are good places for attending to all sorts of needs. Besides having gas and restrooms, the food’s usually okay and the portions are generous. I had just picked up my book and was starting to dig into my dinner when I spotted the driver of a car I’d seen several times in the last couple of hours. Now she was watching me, hands on shapely hips, and when she saw that she’d gotten my attention, she closed the gap...

Milord - Chapter 21 - Following The Rules

Sophia earns rewards when she follows the rules.

Sophia wiggled slightly, lying on the bed, her ass raised on pillows, awaiting Micah's return home. Today was Friday, which meant a maintenance spanking (Read chapter 20 for more of the Spring Rules). She sighed contentedly, pleased with her decision to live the BDSM lifestyle 24/7. Throughout the last few years, they'd gone from trying out the BDSM lifestyle a few times a week to living it continually, mainly because she...

Paradigm Shift Part 4

The final training and the end of the story.

Harvey kept me naked except for my new mules for the rest of the day, and then before dinner he had me change my shoes and again eat first before serving him and Aaron. Following a light supper he put me back up facing away from the guest-bathroom door and fastened the suspension cuffs around my wrists. I stood with my legs spread and my spike heels firmly planted, and my mind was at peace. “I want to show you some other...

A Demanding Muse

Daddy has a way of getting what he wants.

We sit side by side on the couch, our laptops before us. He's brought work home, as is frequently the case, while I'm writing. We've passed plenty of evenings like this. Tonight, however, something about my demeanor captures his attention. Feeling his stare on me, I look over at him. "What is it?" His gaze moves to my laptop screen, and I have the sudden urge to minimize the open document. Despite my best efforts, he sens...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Paradigm Shift Part 3

The training becomes more intense, everyone is sexually pleasured, and more play follows the next day.

Later that afternoon Aaron chatted with Harvey while he grilled chicken breasts on our patio grille and I put together a salad to accompany them. When the chicken was cooked Harvey told me to eat first and then I would serve the men. So I set two places on our dining-room table, wearing only my chain and my Louboutin heels, and then I ate quickly in the kitchen. The men seated themselves, Aaron at the head of the table an...

Caught - Part Three

After the alarm interruption, Hope copes with wearing the vibe and plug outside amongst people unexpectedly.

Ivy dragged me out into the corridor, pushing our way through students who had gathered to see where the smoke was coming from rather than heading to the exits as they should have been. It was a weird combination: the concern caused by the smoke, the sensations from the vibrator set at the lowest setting, and the plug shifting with every step as I walked holding hands with Ivy through a crowd of students looking at the sm...

Paradigm Shift Part 2

After a bit more discussion, the lessons continue with a spanking and progress both physically and verbally.

When we were back in our house Harvey returned to the chair he’d been using, Aaron sat back down on the couch across from him, and without prompting I again knelt on the pillow next to Harvey’s knee. “Dominance and submission is a head game, and as you can see Ann knows her place and her role in it for this weekend.” “She seems so passive,” Aaron observed. “It’s so different from how she usually is. Is using that name a t...

First Time As A Dom

Virginie accepts me as her Dom

It takes me several weeks to recover from the extreme session Virginie put me through. These days of convalescence allow me to reflect on my situation and my true personality. I know I'm capable of accepting a certain level of pain and even enjoying it, I don't hide from it. However, it's not my deepest nature to submit to someone, to accept their dominance and suffer their torments. Whenever I close my eyes and let my mi...

The Opening Of Sarah - Part One

The true story of a woman who finds her sexuality from her neighbor.

A little about myself: I was born in 1969 to a woman who was seventeen at the time. My father has been in and out of my life and absent for the last twenty years. I have three step-siblings, all from different Fathers. I lost my virginity and got pregnant all at the same time during a U2 concert in 1987. My first husband, Gerry, who was a friend of my older brother, lifted my skirt and fucked me to the rhythm of the music...

Paradigm Shift Part 1

A frustrated wife persuades her husband to be taught to pleasure her.

“Honey, we need to talk.” I hated saying those words, they are a husband’s worst nightmare, but I had reached the end of my rope. We had just finished one of our Saturday-night BDSM-light sex scenes and we were lying on our backs next to each other on our king-size bed while sipping from bottles of ice-cold water. I’d prepared myself as I usually did, hoping for the best, but it had been a rather routine session. He’d spa...

The Accidental Mistress Ch. 6

Kai suffers ‘Maiden' mode, and only Kai or Ellie can be released from chastity

It was early morning, and Kai was in a good mood as he walked through the old town with a strong black coffee in his hand. His mood improved further when he glimpsed a blonde woman walking towards him in a short yellow dress. Kai smiled as he felt his cock twitch inside his locked chastity cage. Even locked away inside Kate’s cage, he could appreciate a beautiful woman; from this distance, the stimulation felt nice. The t...