Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paradigm Shift Part 3

"The training becomes more intense, everyone is sexually pleasured, and more play follows the next day."

9
2 Comments 2
1.0k Views 1.0k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Later that afternoon Aaron chatted with Harvey while he grilled chicken breasts on our patio grille and I put together a salad to accompany them. When the chicken was cooked Harvey told me to eat first and then I would serve the men. So I set two places on our dining-room table, wearing only my chain and my Louboutin heels, and then I ate quickly in the kitchen.

The men seated themselves, Aaron at the head of the table and Harvey next to him, and they took turns touching me on my breasts, my legs, my ass, and my pussy as I served them and then stood between them, waiting to provide any additional service they might require. The light caresses were turning me on; it was both embarrassing and exciting to be standing there, submissively naked in front of my husband and another man, and being caressed by both of them without regard for my thoughts or feelings.

By the time they finished eating I was mentally aroused and my pussy was damp from all their touching, and when I had cleared the table we went and stood in the living room.

“Needless to say, I couldn’t bring my St. Andrew’s Cross with me,” Harvey stated, “so I’m going to have to improvise. But I think what I have in mind will work.”

He’d positioned both of his duffels and his case in the hallway near the other guest bathroom, and I watched as he prepared for the evening’s scene. The first thing he did was take out two lengths of rope. He opened the bathroom door about halfway and then tied the end of one of the ropes to the inside handle and then the end of the other rope to the door’s center hinge. Then he threw the other ends of the ropes over the top of the door, pulled the door mostly closed, and placed two old-fashioned rubber door-stops, one on either side, so the door wouldn’t move.

Next he took out two leather cuffs with an arrangement of chains on each of them and also a handle between the chains. He connected the chains from each cuff together and to the two ropes, and then he motioned for me to stand facing the door. I stood with my feet spread about eighteen inches apart for good balance. He gestured for me to raise my arms, and when I did he buckled a cuff on each of my wrists.

“Bend your knees,” he ordered, “and let your arms take your weight.”

I obeyed, and the ropes stretched a bit but otherwise held me up. “These are called suspension cuffs,” he explained, “and you can grab the handles if you wish. But they are designed so you can hang from them without damaging your wrists. I wanted you to see,” he said to me, “that you can’t fall down and hurt yourself.”

I smiled inside at his words, because I figured they were at least partly meant to reassure Aaron and I knew he intended to hurt me himself. But I also knew he was serious about safety, and that this was a demonstration of how careful he was being with me.“Thank you, Sir, I feel much more secure knowing that,” I said sincerely.

He turned to Aaron, who was leaning against the wall across the hall from the bathroom door I was now attached to. “She’s explained to you about safewords, right?”

“Yes,” he answered.

“The universal safewords are yellow to slow down and red to stop. Some people have different safewords; one popular alternative is mercy instead of yellow. But we’ll stay with the standard ones for tonight.”

He picked up the deerskin flogger that he’d used on me yesterday, again pushed my hair off my back and around my neck, and gave me several light strokes across my back. Then he shifted to my ass, and then to the backs of my thighs. He repeated that pattern and then he flipped the flogger up between my legs. The tails bumped lightly against my asshole and my perineum and then they slapped softly against my vagina.

“Oh, nice,” I murmured. The touch was gentle against my moistening lower lips.

Harvey continued the sensual flogging, rhythmically switching through all four areas of contact. I was totally relaxed, and I closed my eyes, stopped thinking, and just drifted away in a dreamy fog of pleasant sensations. I hardly noticed when he switched to a heavier flogger, but after a couple of cycles he stopped flogging me and after another few seconds he touched my breasts. He’d been bringing me very slowly to a greater degree of erotic arousal, but I knew my pussy was moist with my secretions and my nipples were stiffly erect.

When he lightly pinched and then tugged on them I opened my eyes and looked down to see that he was holding a pair of unusual-looking clamps in his other hand. Their upper parts looked typical of those I’d seen in adult stores, squeezable clamps with set-screws to control how tightly they pinched and rubber protectors over what I was sure were sharp, jagged teeth. What was different about them was that the bottom of each one looked like a life-saver, a flat, donut-shaped metallic disk.

He put a clamp on each of my nipples, setting the control screws so each clamp was just barely tight enough to stay on. Then he resumed flogging me, and the clamps swayed as my body responded to the swats that were slightly harder than they’d been before. But after only two cycles he stopped again; I felt the clamps tighten a bit and then I heard two click sounds and the clamps felt a little heavier. I looked down again and saw that he had added another donut-shaped metal ring to the bottom of each clamp; the clamps were obviously magnetic and he had added weight to them.

The flogging got more intense, and the flogger’s tails started to sting my pussy lips and my clit when he periodically sent it between my legs. He tightened the clamps and added more weight to them repeatedly as he proceeded, but he also started running his fingers through my wet pussy lips and bumping them against my clit during each cycle, and my body was slowly but steadily climbing.

He changed floggers again, this time pulling out a matching pair with brightly chromed handles and dark-blue tails. After he started flogging me again I glanced back and saw both of his arms moving like spinning pinwheels, and his perfectly-timed criss-cross movements were laying a rhythmic pattern of strikes on my back and my ass. I’d read about Florentine flogging, but of course I’d never experienced it, and the smoothly alternating strokes on my skin were a delightful change. It was a virtuoso performance, and the clamps were bouncing as my body reacted to the impacts of the floggers.

“Turn around,” he ordered, and because of the way he’d connected everything I was able to do so without having to be released from the cuffs. He reached up and opened the clamp on my right breast, and I gasped as the blood rushed back into my nipple. He bent and put his lips around it and used his tongue to soothe away the hurt, and I felt more of my juices gush from my pussy. He removed the other clamp the same way, and again I felt a strong surge of sexual pleasure from his gentle kiss on my swollen bud.

But that part of my pleasure was short-lived. He pulled some little spring-loaded clips from his pocket and methodically put them on my pussy lips.

“Ouch, those hurt,” I complained, and he looked at me with a serious expression.

“Would you like one on your clit, too?” he asked sardonically.

I was pretty sure this word-play was for Aaron’s benefit and he was just doing more of the head game with me. At that point I would have welcomed whatever he wanted to do even if it really hurt, but I decided to play along instead.

“Please, no, Sir,” I pleaded. “I know you can do it if you really want to, but can I … persuade you … somehow … not to put one there?”

“I love how you beg,” he said, and then I was certain he was playing with me. “What am I offered?”

I licked my lips lasciviously and he laughed. “I can have that whenever I want, you’ll have to do better.”

I knew what would really tempt him. “You could … give me a facial.” He knew from our chats that I hated that idea; ever since I started giving blow jobs as a teenager I’ve wanted the guy to come in my mouth. It was a lot less messy and I loved the taste.

“Now there’s a possibility,” he said thoughtfully. Then he gave me a wink. “Promise?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said. I knew I could probably talk him out of it later, and with everything he was doing to help me if he really did want to paint my face with his semen I’d gladly let him.

“Okay, no clit clip. Turn back around and face the door again.”

When I’d complied he took yet another flogger from his duffel. This one looked like it was really going to sting; the fall was made of thin plastic laces. And it did; I cried out on the first hit on my ass, and it just got more and more painful even though he was fingering my pussy with every stroke. But then I felt a hot flush run through my entire body; my endorphins had kicked in full speed and I bathed in the glow that turned the sharp pain into fantastic pleasure. I’d felt a similar rush when Aaron had given me what was for him a particularly good Saturday-night scene, but I’d never experienced such an intense high.

Harvey knew what had happened, because he dropped the flogger, grabbed my long blonde hair, and savagely turned my head so I faced him. Then he roughly smashed his lips onto mine and forced his tongue into my mouth while at the same time sliding those fingers in and out of my dripping pussy and rubbing hard with his thumb on my burning clit.

Oh, God, oh, yes, oh, fuck! I screamed in my mind as my body convulsed in a huge release. My knees collapsed and I hung on to the cuff handles for dear life as a massive orgasm rushed through me. I pushed my tongue against his and he jabbed mine back, and I loved that he was dominating me in that way also. Then he pulled his mouth away and I gasped for air, and then I started chanting, over and over, “God … yes … so good … God … yes … so good …” as that shuddering climax continued to sear my mind and my body with an overwhelming pleasure that I’d never felt before.

When my pleasure had finally abated and I’d caught my breath he let go of my hair and I pressed my lips to his cheek. "Thank you, Sir, that was wonderful,” I whispered. Then I glanced across the hall, and the look on Aaron’s face was one of awe and amazement. When he realized I was looking at him he gave me a sheepish grin, one that said volumes about how he now finally understood what I wanted.

Harvey took a riding crop out of his long case. It’s black and blue, just like my ass is going to be, how appropriate, I thought.

He started by just tapping the crop around in different spots on my back, keeping my flesh warm and tingly. He moved to the backs of my thighs, starting near my knees and gradually hitting higher until he was just a bit below my crotch. Then he went back down, but this time hitting the insides of my thighs. He was just reddening the skin, but the strikes were starting to really sting and I knew he was going to hit me even harder before he was done.

The strokes became harder and harder as he hit me on the ass, starting high up near the top of my crack and alternating cheeks as he went methodically lower. I cried out as the pain level increased, and I could feel little welts rising as he reached my sweet spots, the creases where my ass cheeks met the tops of my thighs. But he’d begun fingering me again when he started working on my ass; my endorphins were still flowing, and the pain and pleasure combination had my body climbing.

He played with my clit with one hand while he slid the rod of the crop across my perineum, tilting it up and down so it rubbed first between my wet pussy lips and then against my anal pucker. I was close to the edge and I started to quiver in anticipation, but then he withdrew the crop.

“Not yet, Ann,” he whispered, “turn around again.”

Oh, shit, I thought, he’s going to use that thing on my front too. But I obeyed without protest, and he slowly tapped the crop lightly all around my breasts. Then it landed on each nipple; they were erect and sensitive, but the hits were just hard enough to sting and I felt my pussy pulse each time he struck one of them. He slapped my belly with the crop a couple of times and then he hit the fronts of my thighs, and I tensed up as I realized where he was going to go next. I heard little squishing sounds as the crop landed on my wet pussy lips, but these hits were light and erotic, not hard and painful, and I shuddered when he tapped the crop on my clit. He had me very close now, and I was more than ready for another release.

“Face the door again,” he commanded, and after I did he set down the crop and picked up a rattan cane.

“Please, no, Sir, not that,” I begged. I’d never been caned, and even though I was loving the pain and pleasure combination he was giving me I was afraid of how much it would hurt.

He didn’t respond verbally to my plea; he just fingered my dripping pussy until I was really on the edge, so close I knew I was moments away from coming. But then he rested the rod of the cane across my red and sore ass and I tensed up again, squeezing the cuff handles in a death grip.

“When I hit you, you may come,” he said, and I wondered whether I’d be able to release after the amount of pain I was expecting to feel. But then he simultaneously rubbed my clit and crashed the cane into my ass. I screamed and then my endorphins crested and I flew into a mighty orgasm, soaring into heavenly bliss. When I calmed down, slowed my breathing, and got my wits back about me Harvey was holding me against his body, supporting me with an arm around my waist and kissing me on the side of my neck.

“Jesus, that was incredible,” I said hoarsely. “I’ll never forget that cane stroke as long as I live.”

“So long as you don’t forget the end result,” he said teasingly.

“That came with your help,” I replied with a double meaning. “You gave me the pleasure along with the pain, and that was just perfect.”

“Have you had enough, Ann?” he asked quietly.

I looked over at Aaron. I could usually read him pretty well, but right then I had no idea what he was thinking. Then I looked down and saw the bulge in the front of his pants.

I don’t believe it, I thought incredulously. My husband got that turned on watching another man beat the crap out of me and make me come. This is just fucking amazing.

Then I looked at Harvey, and I saw nothing but caring in his steady brown eyes. I knew what I wanted, what I’d asked him to do. I also knew this might be the only chance I’d ever get to experience it, and I had no qualms about my answer.

“No Sir, I haven’t,” I whispered. “Please don’t stop now, Sir, please push me harder, give me everything you’ve got.”

He nodded once, accepting my plea.

- - - - -

Harvey offered me a drink of water, and I greedily accepted. Then he again reached into his duffel and this time he brought out several single-tailed whips. Oh, God, I thought. He sent me a picture of one of those whips one time and I told him I would love for him to tear me up with it. But we were just fantasizing then, and I never imagined it would actually happen to me.

“Those look really wicked,” Aaron said anxiously. “I’m a little worried that she’s going to be alright.”

Harvey didn’t let any kind of annoyance show on his face and he turned to my husband. Then he took a couple of steps and put his hand on Aaron’s shoulder. “She’ll be okay, Aaron. I’ve used these lots of times, and I’ll show you and teach you how to be careful with them. I know what I’m doing,” he said with a serene confidence. “She wants this, I know she does, and she’ll be totally fine.”

He came back towards me and picked up one of the whips; it was solid black in color and looked to be about four feet long. “These are called signal whips because their original purpose was for drivers to signal directions to their sled dogs,” he explained. “They're made just like kids make braided lanyards at summer camp, except instead of plastic the whip braids are made from leather strips. The best whips are made starting with at least sixteen strips of kangaroo leather at the handle end, and they have a cloth bag inside that end that's filled with BB shot to give better balance and control. The business end, the cracker,” he lifted it up so we both could see the filaments up close, “is a set of nylon threads that are knotted every inch or so until what's left is loose strands about an inch long. The sound you hear is a mini sonic-boom when the cracker breaks the sound barrier.”

Aaron nodded his understanding and Harvey continued. “Ideally, the cracker is what actually contacts the target; the body of the whip can be much more damaging to the skin. So it's important,” he said, looking at me, “that you move your body sideways so the distance from me to you stays constant; if you move your body toward me that will change what part of the whip hits you.”

“I appreciate that guidance, Sir,” I said thankfully.

I was still positioned with my chest against the door. My body quivered with anticipation; I was more than ready for this. I'd already been brought to multiple climaxes, but I was still very wet and I wanted more. He cracked the whip once to my left and again to my right, and it sounded like two gunshots. Then I heard the soft popping sounds he’d described in our chats, and that told me he was swinging the whip from side to side close to me. After a few seconds I felt the first touch, a very light skimming across the center of my upper back. Then it swung in the opposite direction, and this time I felt the sliding of the cracker more strongly. My skin tingled, and as the whip continued its back-and-forth motion the hits started to lightly sting. But it was a pleasant sensation, and I started to feel warmth along each of the places where the cracker had slid across my skin.

He stopped the whipping and came up next to me. He turned my face to him and kissed me, and I responded eagerly, my tongue dancing with his. He reached out with one hand to caress my breasts and tweak my erect nipples, and I squirmed and shivered when he sent his other hand to slide the leather knob at the end of the whip handle through my dripping-wet slit. I moaned against his mouth and kissed him harder. After perhaps thirty seconds, he broke the kiss.

“So how do you like it?”

“I love it; may I have more, please?”

He smiled. “Absolutely. I've barely started with you.”

He backed away and started the whip moving again, this time alternating between my upper back and my butt. The whip strikes were so consistent in their timing that the effect was almost hypnotic; the idea of being whipped like this was working on my head as well as my body and I was more and more turned on even as the stinging and warmth steadily increased in intensity. He stopped several more times to come close to me, kiss me on the neck, and touch my stiff nipples. Even though he hadn't gone anywhere near my pussy with his fingers I was very wet and ready. My tummy quavered with the first stirring of orgasm. When he stopped again and came to me I was very close to release; I was panting and I was sure that if he touched my clit I would go over the edge.

“You're ready to come.” It wasn't a question.

“Oh, yes, Sir, I'm really close again.”

“Soon, Ann, very soon. But I want you to have the full experience. So I'm going to turn you around. I want you to see it coming at you.”

Oh, God, I thought frantically. He's going to whip my most sensitive parts.

I wasn't really afraid; I knew Harvey wouldn't harm me. But the thought still sent shivers up and down my spine as he put his hands on my waist and turned me to face him. I leaned back against the door and tried to relax.

He turned the chain on my body so the loose end with its weight rested in my ass crack, and then he swung the whip slowly, finding the range. It slid across my tummy, leaving a trail of burning sensation in its wake. But my endorphins were running high and the pain turned instantly to pleasure that pushed me even closer to the edge.

“More,” I begged, “please, give me more.”

Harvey didn't answer in words; he simply raised the angle of the whip and a searing fire ran across the undersides of my breasts.

“Owww,” I cried. “So good, so good.”

The whip came again, a constant back-and-forth flow, and I watched it with a combination of wonder and excitement. Then the cracker slid across in a direct hit on my stiff and sensitive nipples and I came, a small one, a precursor to what I knew would be a massive explosion. My body shook and I cried out in ecstasy as the metronomic swinging of the whip brought it again across my breasts.

He came forward and hugged me as I shivered in the aftermath of that mini-orgasm. “Are you okay, Ann?” he asked quietly.

“I'm much more than okay, Sir,” I whispered back. “Please … please … please don't stop now.”

Again he didn't answer in words; he simply squeezed me in his hug and then returned to his place a few feet away. When he started looking for the range again the whip was moving lower. Then I felt a line of fire across my thighs about halfway between my knees and my groin, and I let out a sound that was between a groan and a sigh of pleasure.

His accuracy with the whip was fantastic; he put a double line across my legs an inch higher each time the whip made a two-way pass, first in one direction and then back in the other. As it rose higher and higher, I knew where it would end and I shivered in anticipation. When it slid across my bare pubes I cried out wordlessly, and then it hit directly on my clit and I exploded. I’d had amazingly strong orgasms in my life, but this was above and beyond. I screamed and I climaxed like never before, a totally mind-blowing release of all the sexual tension that had been building up in me despite my previous orgasms. I couldn't control my body; I shivered and shook and went completely limp, and only the cuffs around my wrists kept me from collapsing to the floor.

He approached me again and slid his finger through my sopping-wet slit. “Do you want more?” I nodded my head emphatically. “Okay,” he said, “let's see how many orgasms your body has in it.”

Harvey stroked my pussy lips and then put first one, then two, and finally three fingers inside me, stretching my opening and pressing his thumb against my extremely sensitive clit. My hips bucked involuntarily, and then I let out a loud moan when he leaned down and put his mouth on my breast. He sucked on my hard nipple, then flicked his tongue back and forth across it. It felt like my pussy was being attacked and I was rapidly climbing toward another powerful orgasm. Then he removed one finger from my pussy and placed it at my rear entrance. His finger was well lubricated with my flowing juices, and he pressed it slowly but firmly until it slid past my sphincter and up into my back channel.

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

He began a sawing in-and-out movement of all those fingers with the two in my pussy rubbing against my G-spot, and he continued to press his thumb across and around my burning clit. The combination of all those sensations was overpowering and irresistible. He bit down on my nipple and the orgasm erupted without warning and thundered through my entire body; I let out a shriek of passion and flew into a gigantic release. I kept hold of the cuff handles, and I knew that the cuffs themselves would keep me from falling, but my knees were wobbling as the pleasure rushed through me and I surrendered to it.

One more orgasm wasn't enough; my mind and my body had been wound up so much by the foreplay of the other toys and the whip and his intermittent breast and nipple play that I knew there was more to come, pun intended. I want more, I thought frantically, I need more. He released my nipple and stood close to me, his fingers still inside me.

“You are really beautiful when you come.” He brought his thumb down and up my slit, then down again to hover next to his fingers in my vaginal entry. I gazed into his eyes, silently pleading for more of his attention. He leaned into me, bringing us intimately close. “I love how your body reacts, and how your mind reinforces all those physical reactions.” His words had an instant effect; my muscles tightened and I moaned, trying to tell him without words that I loved it too.

He continued a steady string of affectionate sayings while he plundered my pussy and my ass with his fingers and diddled my clit with his thumb, and I released again and again. Every time I thought I was done he would say something else and I would go right into another climax.

- - - - -

When I had my wits back about me and I opened my eyes Harvey was unbuckling the cuffs from my wrists. I gratefully lowered my arms and he put his arm around my waist to steady me as I staggered to the living-room couch. After helping me sit he took a big flannel blanket from his duffel and pulled it around my shoulders. Then he sat beside me, holding a bottle of water while I sipped from it to moisten my throat; I’d become dry from my orgasm-induced screams and cries. He rubbed my back and whispered comforting words that alternated between praise for what he called my beautiful performance with concern for my well-being; it was a terribly warm and endearing time of aftercare in the aftermath of an amazing experience.

After he'd made sure that I was okay, Harvey rose and went to put away his toys, and Aaron sat down beside me in his place. “I’m overwhelmed,” he whispered. “Is that what you want me to do?”

“As much as you’re willing,” I whispered back. “I’ve dreamed about that kind of a scene, fantasized about it, for a long time, and I’m very glad you gave me the chance to have it.”

“I don’t know if I can ever go that far, because I love you and I don’t want to make a bad mistake.”

“You won’t,” I said with more confidence than I actually felt. “I won’t let you, so don’t let your worries hold you back from trying.”

Harvey returned and stood in front of us. “Take her to bed, Aaron, she’s earned some rest.”

Aaron nodded and helped me to my feet. He took my hand and led me to our bedroom, but once he’d closed the door behind us his demeanor instantly changed. He literally threw me on the bed, tore off his clothes, and jumped on top of me, smashing my sore ass into the mattress; it would have been violent sexual assault if I hadn’t been willing. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and slammed his big cock into me; he was in a mindless sexual rage. But I didn’t care; I wanted him to take his pleasure from my body and I raked my nails across his back to spur him on. When he came he released a hot flood far up in my pussy, and I clung to him and whispered in his ear.

“Thank you, that was just what I wanted, just what I needed from you.”

He kissed me tenderly, his passion spent. “I was so turned on, watching you, seeing how you responded to him, I just couldn’t hold back–”

“It’s okay,” I told him. “It was more than okay, do that anytime you want to, I loved it.”

He rested his head on my breast for a few seconds, then raised his body up and rolled to my side. “Go take a shower,” he said in a tone that made it sound like an order, and I was happy to hear him like that. “Clean yourself up and then go to Harvey.”

“I was totally shocked. “Are you sure about that?”

He didn’t hesitate. “Yes, I am. I think he deserves to enjoy you after everything he’s taught me and shown me, so you should pleasure him within the limits I’ve set for you and then sleep with him.”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this,” I said incredulously, “but I’m not going to argue with you.”

I got up and went into our bathroom. I took off my heels and spent a long time in the shower, soothing my bruised and welted skin and cleaning myself out; I was especially careful to thoroughly remove every trace of Aaron’s cum from my vagina. Then I dried myself, put my wonderful new Louboutin heels back on, and walked back into our bedroom. Aaron was sound asleep, so I tip-toed to the door, opened it and went out, closed it behind me, and went quietly down the hall.

- - - - -

When I entered the guest room Harvey was lying on his side under the covers, but he sat up and leaned back against the headboard of the bed. “You shouldn’t be here.”

“Aaron sent me. He was so turned on he practically assaulted me when we got to our bedroom. It was fantastic; he’s never manhandled me like that. It was what I’ve wanted him to do, how I‘ve wanted him to be, for a long time, and when he was done he told me to clean myself up and go to thank you and please you for the rest of the night.”

“That’s extremely generous of him.”

“I know … and I’m grateful … so incredibly grateful. I can’t begin to express–”

He reached up and put his forefinger across my lips to silence me. “I know, Barbara, and you don’t have to say it.”

“But I want to tell you. I’m so overwhelmingly thankful for everything you’ve done, everything you’ve taught him. Please … taste me … use me … I’ve got my heels on, please make me yours for tonight,” I begged.

“I will … but only within the limits.”

Oh, damn, I thought. He’s going to prove me right again and stay within the rules that Aaron set. He was the first man besides my husband that I’d wanted sexually in more than a decade, and I owed him so much for his unstinting efforts to teach someone else what I knew he desired for himself if only we were both available. I desperately wanted to lie and tell him that Aaron had said it was okay for him to fuck me. But I knew how he’d feel, how angry he’d be and how ashamed of himself, if he ever found out I’d lied to him and let him have me, and I just couldn’t do it.

He opened his arms and I lowered myself to lie next to him, and we shared long, slow, passionate kisses. I tried as hard as I could to convey to him what he wouldn’t let me say out loud, how grateful I was and how much I loved and respected him. I wasn’t in love with him, but I felt a deep, caring affection that I knew would never diminish.

“I think we’ve had enough rough play for one night,” he said softly, and then he ran his fingers gently down my cheek and echoed my thoughts in his own words. “I’m not in love with you, Barbara, but I do love you dearly, so let’s just make love with each other and savor this time we have.”

“I’d love that,” I whispered. “Please hold me, kiss me, touch me, and let me show you that I feel the same way.”

Harvey kissed me, a light touch of his lips on mine, and then he slowly made his way down my body, stopping every few seconds to kiss, or lick, or nibble each time he paused. He took each of my nipples into his mouth and gently suckled them, and despite all the sexual releases I’d already enjoyed that evening I felt the tingles start again in my pussy. He dipped his tongue into my navel and I let my legs fall widely open on the bed, my knees slightly bent and my sexual core fully exposed. But he skipped past my tender pubes to kiss, lick, and nibble my legs. He started just above the ankle straps on my heels and slowly, so slowly, moved up until his tongue was sliding through the creases where my thighs met my groin. He was arousing me so gradually that it took me by surprise when he first kissed my vaginal lips and I realized how wet I’d become.

His lips and tongue delicately and sensually explored every fold and crevice of my vagina. They carefully teased my inner and outer lips apart and rode up and down the entire length of my slit. He stiffened his tongue and licked the inside walls of my vagina, and then his tongue made swirling circles around my clit, which was standing out of its sheath and was more sensitive than I’d ever experienced. Increasingly intense tingles and then rushing waves of sexual delight ran through me, and he seemed hyper-aware of the tiniest response of my body. I was totally focused on the exquisite sensations he was creating; I felt like a goddess being worshiped and he was driving me out of my mind with lust.

Suddenly he became voracious in his hunger for my flowing juices and he was licking and sucking and nibbling faster all over and inside my pussy. His tongue was a magic sword that pierced my heart and my soul as it invaded my body. Then he put his hands under my ass and lifted me enough for his tongue to slide over my perineum and he licked my rear pucker, and I was just sane enough to think how glad I was that I’d cleaned myself out before the evening started.

He pushed his tongue far into my ass and shot it in and out like a thrusting dagger. Then he let me down and his fingers were in my sloppy-wet pussy and my body was climbing fast as put his mouth back on me with even greater fervor. He used his other hand to put first one and then two fingers in my ass, and then he locked his lips on my clit and he swiped his tongue back and forth across it and his fingers rubbed my G-spot and suddenly I was there. I screamed in ultimate release and grabbed his hair to pull his face into my pussy and I came and cried and came and cried, one climax after another, and then I came even harder. My hips thrust up involuntarily as my body convulsed in ecstasy, and then my world went dark; I had blacked out from orgasmic overload.

When I finally regained my wits he was lying beside me with his arm under my neck, putting light, fluttering kisses on my cheek and my neck.

“That was unbelievable,” I whispered.

He smiled. “I so wanted it to be good for you.”

I had to laugh. “Good? You wanted it to be good? You wouldn’t let me thank you before, so let me tell you something now. I’ve day-dreamed about this moment for months, Harvey, Sir, and you were even better than my fantasies. You know me, you know that except during my period I’m always ready for sex. But with your dominance, your BDSM techniques, your sexual skills, your creativity, with everything you’ve done from the moment you arrived here until just now, I have to tell you, in all honesty, that you’re the best lover I’ve ever had, and we can’t even truly consummate our love-making like I know we both would love to do if we could.”

“I might disappoint you in that regard.”

“You could never disappoint me; you would more than satisfy me in a hundred different ways. I have no doubt that you’re not only my best lover so far but the best I ever will have. No one else could possibly make love to me like you have this weekend, and that, together with who you are as a person, means I know that if we were both available I would happily spend the rest of my life with you.”

I took his hand in mine, turned it over, and kissed his palm. It smelled and tasted like me, and I licked it playfully, then took his middle finger into my mouth and slowly, sensually, moved it in and out like I was fellating it. “It’s my turn,” I cooed. “My turn to give you the pleasure you desire and deserve.”

“You got the desire part right,” he said huskily.

“I got both parts right,” I said with a smile, and then I slid down the bed, lifted myself to lie between his spread legs, and took his limp cock in both hands. Despite what we’d done in the hot tub, this was the first time I’d actually seen his penis. I’ve loved giving head since I was a teenager, but this time I intended to do it better than I ever had before. I knew he’d probably had some great blow jobs in the course of his decades of sexual activities, but I was determined to give him a pleasure he would never forget.

I lowered my mouth to the tip and then I licked and sucked it gently until it started to show signs of firming. As his cock lengthened and expanded in girth I alternated between licking up and down his shaft and taking his mushroom-shaped head into my mouth while stroking him with both hands. He grew slowly but steadily until my mouth was stretched wide, his cock-head had swelled to a big ball, and he was every bit of seven inches long. It was going to be a thrill to take him into my throat and I was more than ready.

I pushed the tip of my tongue against the inside of my lower gum to increase the amount of saliva in my mouth and I ran my tongue all around his shaft to get it as wet as I could. Then I relaxed my muscles and gently pushed my head forward until his knob slipped into the top of my throat. I swallowed each time I took another inch of him, and he moaned softly as I advanced him into me, and then I finally had my nose buried in his pubic hair and all of him was inside my mouth and down my throat.

He ran his fingers through my long blonde hair, not pulling or directing me but letting me know through that contact that he was enjoying what I was doing. I was in no hurry, and I pulled back and then repeated my movements as slowly and sensuously as I could, wanting to give him as much pleasure as possible for as long as possible. His moans became louder and more frequent, and I rejoiced in his taking from me what I was so happy to give.

I felt his cock twitch, telling me he was close, so I pulled back and held it at its base with a loop of my thumb and forefinger and I looked up at him. His eyes were closed, but then he opened them and looked back at me with a combination of lust and affection that warmed my heart immensely.

“About that facial …” I said coyly, and he smiled.

“Maybe someday, but tonight I want to give you something you’ll love, not something you’ll hate.”

“What would you love?” I asked coquettishly.

“I would love to come in your mouth and watch you swallow.”

“Your wish is my command,” I whispered. “I want you to watch me, to lie back and think about how much I appreciate what you've done this weekend and how willing and excited I am to please you.”

I took him back into my wet mouth and down my throat in a single movement. I held him there until I needed to breathe, then began an up-and-down motion of my head, taking him all the way to the root each time I pushed my face into his body and then tightening my lips and lightly stroking up his cock with my hand each time I slid him out until only the bulbous head of his cock was in my mouth. Suddenly his whole body tensed, and I pulled back as his hips bucked at me and kept only about two inches of him inside.

When his first shot hit the back of my tongue, I let his salty-sweet cum bathe the inside of my mouth. I knew he’d had a vasectomy, so I wasn’t expecting a big volume, and I decided to hold everything he gave me in my mouth if I possibly could. His genital spasms continued, with decreasing intensity, and I let my mouth fill with his seminal fluid. When he finally stopped, I raised my head, tilted back so I wouldn't dribble, looked again into his eyes, and slowly opened my lips to show him my mouthful of his cum. Keeping my lips slightly parted, I swallowed a couple of times to get it all down.

I licked my lips and said, “That was delicious. You tasted so good, I want to see if there's a little bit more for me.” I moved to his side, resting my cheek on his belly, and took the head of his still-hard cock back into my mouth. I knew he would be very sensitive, so I sucked lightly and was rewarded with a final few drops. I relaxed my mouth again, keeping my lips closed around his cock-head as he slowly deflated, and then I lifted my head so he could watch me swallow one last time.

He touched my shoulder and I slid up the bed to lie beside him. He put his arms around me, pulled my body against his, and gave me a full-on kiss. He didn’t hesitate for a second; he pushed his tongue between my lips to touch mine and then swirled it around, obviously enjoying the intimate contact and not caring that my mouth had just been full of his cum.

We lay together for several minutes, tenderly hugging and kissing and gently touching each other in the warm afterglow of two amazingly wonderful experiences that had satisfied each of us in how we had given and received pleasure, and then we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

- - - - -

We slept late on Sunday morning, and when we awoke we lay in bed, lazily hugging and kissing and touching each other, replaying in a relaxed but loving way the pleasures we’d shared before falling asleep. When we finally got up it was after eleven, and Harvey sent me to my bedroom to shower and dress, telling me to return when I was ready.

Aaron wasn’t there when I arrived, so I assumed he must have already gone to the kitchen. I took off the Louboutin heels that I’d worn all night, showered and did the usual morning things, then picked out a lacy spaghetti-strap camisole top, a thong panty, and a little denim skirt, then stepped into my new high-heeled mules.

When I returned to Harvey’s room as directed he lifted my top above my breasts and teased my nipples into stiffness. When they were hard and elongated he put elastic bands around them and slid up little balls so the elastic pinched my nipples enough to keep them erect and hold the decorative toys in place. Then he pulled my top back down and we headed for the coffee pot. The bigger balls at the ends of the elastic bands bounced and rubbed on my skin as I moved, creating an erotic reminder of how easily I was turned on by anything he did to me.

After coffee and a light brunch Harvey led us to the living room and entered teaching mode again.

“Not all BDSM play is pain-related. Some of it can be just plain erotic; it’s called sensation play for more than one reason.” He had me take off everything but my heels and then he removed my nipple adornments, put locking cuffs on my wrists, fully laid out one of our recliners, and then had me lie on it on my belly. When I was in position he put a fur-lined blindfold over my eyes; it had an elastic band to keep it firmly but lightly in place over my eyes.

Soft fabric that felt like silk slid gently over my back and then up and down my legs before lightly brushing my behind that was still tender from last night’s scene. That was followed by fur that repeated the touches, and it was so soothing that I just felt comforted and cared for. When what felt like cotton gloves with needle points embedded in them scratched across my skin the contrast in sensation was not only pleasant but mildly arousing. That was followed by touches of a fluffy thing that might have been the kind of duster that people used on window blinds.

I was totally relaxed and wallowing in a warm glow from the different sensations I’d felt, and I was also more than a little aroused from Harvey’s little probing touches along the way. But I started to tense up when I heard Aaron start to say, “I don’t know–” and Harvey cut him off.

“Have I given you any reason to not trust me?” he asked quietly. “Have I done anything that Ann hasn’t enjoyed?”

After a few seconds Aaron responded, “No, You haven’t.”

“Then please just relax, Aaron, and watch her reactions.”

I felt my hair being moved to the sides of my neck and then I felt a swipe of a combination of cool liquid and mild heat down my back, quickly followed by a palm along the same path that extinguished the warmth. Son of a bitch, I swore inside, but then I smiled. He’s doing that fire stuff he said I’d find scary-fun, and he was right. He repeated the effect several times on different areas of my back and then he did the same things on my thighs and my ass. He left the warmth on me a little longer each time, but not long enough for my skin to become really hot or the least bit burned. “Mmmm,” I hummed aloud, and I was fully relaxed again; it really did feel good.

“Turn over,” he ordered softly, and I silently rolled onto my back. He pushed the blindfold up onto my forehead and I saw he was holding a thin wooden dowel with a wet ball of fabric on its end. I looked to the side and saw on the table next to me a lit votive candle in a glass holder, a water glass full of clear liquid, and a plastic bottle of 70 percent isopropyl alcohol.

He held the ball on the end of the stick over the candle until it showed a blue flame, and then he swiped the front of each of my thighs, first with the fire and then with his hand to put it out. He put the ball into the glass, which stopped the fire and re-wet the fabric, and then he repeated the process on each of my areolas. His touches became more lingering, more sensual, and the warmth of the fire and the eroticism of his caresses were starting to really turn me on. He toyed with my nipples, one at a time, getting each of them to become stiff and sending tingles into my pussy, and then he lit each one up, letting his hand rest on my breast and then gently squeezing it before going to the other.

When he moved to my belly I knew where would finish his little game. There was no hair to singe there and I was wet and ready for it. He put the heat directly on my engorged vaginal lips, and when he put his palm on me he inserted his fingers and pressed his thumb on my swollen clit.

“Oh, God, yes,” I cried, and I crashed into a huge release. When I calmed down I saw that Harvey was putting his fire-play things away in a case that looked like an oversized old-style kid’s lunch-box. Aaron had a big grin on his face.

“What did you think of his sensation-play demonstration?” I asked.

“It was fascinating. It’s another aspect of this BDSM stuff that I never knew about.”

I smiled at both of them.

- - - - -

Copyright © 2023 by Left Side Signals

Published 
Written by PatHarvey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments