Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Up

"The beautiful, ruthless insatiable boss has all the power -- or does she?"

53
10 Comments 10
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third in a trilogy about the nature of true power and the surprising reality of who has it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope enjoy it and find it provocative."

I walked into my former boss, Ms. Pouvoir’s office without a knock or permission at 1:00. Her body immediately tensed at the affront someone would enter her domain without explicit permission, even though our appointment had been set an hour earlier.

“Close the door,” she ordered without a glance up in my direction, looking busy with something more important on her laptop screen.

I ignored her command, leaving the door wide open and stopping in front of her familiar large mahogany desk.

Ms. Pouvoir looked up but remained seated in a position of authority. She was wearing a red Giorgio Armani power suit, no doubt on purpose. Her long dark hair was up in her usual tight bun. She instinctively pulled her suit jacket closed over ample breasts. It was a move she often made to assert her dominance in meetings.  “Have a seat,” she said matter-of-factly, pointing to one of the two lower chairs in front of her desk.

“I will, and you’re going to join me over here,” I answered, pointing to the other chair on that side of her desk.

“I’ll stay here,” she said. “Now, what do you want?”

“I want your ass out of that chair and here in front of me,” I asserted with a firm calm tone she was not used to. “As we agreed, this meeting is on my terms. There is no negotiation. The moment that changes, I’m walking out those doors.”

The wheels of her ruthless mind turned. There was nothing that revolted her more than not being in control. Her usual reaction to being challenged was to lash out with greater force. Her face contorted fighting her instincts. She knew I wasn’t bluffing. What she did next would expose the level of her desperation to keep me – or not. She slowly pushed her chair back from her desk and stood up. Everything within her writhed at the humiliation of being told to move.

“Leave your jacket,” I ordered, continuing my soft but firm tone. It was a command she used to bark at me whenever she needed a good fuck.

“You son-of-a-bitch,” she said. She took her jacket off, doing her best to act as if it were her idea. She laid it over the back of her large, plush desk chair.

“Now have a seat over here,” I ordered.

She walked around her boat-sized desk and sat as tall as her athletic five-foot-eight body could. Despite her best efforts to conceal it, she felt strangely vulnerable in her own office. Her large firm tits jutted out in front of her, barely hidden by the semi-transparent white blouse and accentuating bra beneath. Her mid-thigh-length skirt hiked up her fit legs as she sat in the low-profile chair. Her knees were elevated by her four-inch matching red heels, risking greater exposure sitting in front of me. She always prided herself on how fit and voluptuous she was, using it to her advantage to assert dominance. The tables were turned. The assets she usually exploited for her advantage now made her feel defenseless.  

“Let’s get this over with,” she asserted. Her words dripped with awkward discomfort. “What is it you want? What will it take to hire you back? I’m not going to grovel.”

“The ability to make you better,” I said.

“Better?” she asked, surprised.

“Yes. It’s that simple. My job was to make you better. My job was to help you achieve what you want most.”

“Yes,” she said feeling a little more important.

“There’s nothing you want more than raw power, Monique.”

“Don’t call me that,” she ordered.

‘If you want me back to do my job it will require your complete submission to me.”

“Fuck you!” she shouted with a laugh. “I’m not giving up my power to you,” waving her hand dismissively.

“If you do what I say, you will have more power than you’ve ever imagined,” I promised calmly. “It is the only condition for me to return. No negotiation. Yes, or no?”

“Fuck, no,” she said, standing up.

“I didn’t think you had it in you. You pretend to have power. We both know you're nothing more than a tyrant.” The air was thick with tension. I stood up and turned toward the door. “Unfortunately, you’ll never have the real power you crave, Monique. Goodbye.” I walked toward the door.

“Wait,” she whimpered as I approached the door to make my exit.

I ignored her.

“Wait,” she said a little louder.

I ignored her again.

“Please, wait.”

I stopped and turned my head toward her. “Why, Monique?”

“I need you,” she said softly.

“What was that?”

“I need you,” she repeated, this time a little louder.

“I’m not convinced,” I said.

“Please,” she pleaded. “Don’t leave. You’re right. I want that power.”

“On your knees,” I ordered.

Monique looked shocked and hesitated.

“I knew it,” I said. I moved toward the door again.

“No, wait,” she pleaded, moving to her knees. “Please. I want it.” The promise of real power was impossible for her to resist, whatever the cost.

 I turned and walked back in, stopping right in front of her.

“Here are my terms, Monique. I’ll work for you and do my job. You still make your business decisions. I’m not here to take your job, I’m here to train you. That will require your complete submission.”

“What will that mean?” she asked genuinely.

“Total obedience. No limits. No games. It’s your choice. Yes or no?”

 “Yes,” she answered.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I will submit to you,” she said with a shiver throughout her body, shocked by the turn of events and what she was promising.

“Unbutton your blouse,” I ordered.

She looked up surprised. “Close the door,” she said as the long fingers of her right hand obediently reached for the top button of her blouse.

I ignored her command. She was no longer in charge.

“The door?” she asked, as she unfastened the second button, beginning to reveal her ample cleavage.

“We’ll keep it just like we had it yesterday,” I answered.

Her eyes grew large as saucers. She realized her own words and actions were coming back to haunt her.

“Stand up and keep going,” I said, as her fingers descended the buttons on her blouse. “From now on, your priority is not only to obey me, Monique. It is to please me,” I said in a tone of instruction. “There is an important difference in mindset.”

Monique’s face contorted, exposing her inner turmoil. Everything I was saying conflicted with her determination to be in command and the one that others served.

“The raw power you want will only come by dedicating yourself to pleasing me. It will not be enough to do what I say. You must want to. It will become your greatest desire. There will be rewards when you do and punishments when you don’t. Do you understand?”

Monique pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt and finished unbuttoning it. “Yes,” she answered with uncertainty in her voice.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Yes, Sir,” I instructed.

“Bullshit,” she answered.

I forcibly turned her around and bent her over her desk. Her four-inch heels raised her ass high into the air. I pulled her blouse off and unclasped her bra. The force of the straps flung open exposing her back. I pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist, and yanked the tiny thong off her body, throwing it onto the floor. I spread her legs with my feet. The perfect melons of her pale bared ass stared up at me, helpless to the coming deserved punishment. I lowered my large muscular hand for the first spank.

salomedemony1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
salomedemony1

Monique’s body winced. “Fuck!” she yelled.

I continued her penalty, alternating her ass cheeks until they were both a bright pink. She whimpered with the side of her face pressed against the desk. Her body was still tense and resistant.

“Yes, what?” I asked again.

She didn’t answer. The spanks continued. Her knees buckled.

“Yes, what?” I repeated.

“Yes, Sir,” she whimpered.

I ran my hand down her bright red ass after the last spank and noticed she was soaking wet between her legs. My fingers became drenched as they moved across her labia. The slut was turned on by my punishment!

I pulled her off the desk and turned her around. Her thick nipples were swollen, reaching out a full inch, betraying her arousal. “You little, Slut,” I said, repeating words she often called me when using me for her pleasure. The tables were now turned. “Suck my cock, Bitch.”

She moved back to her knees in front of me, obediently opening my pants, taking my familiar cock in her hands, savoringly licking its length while maintaining eye contact with me.

My cock quickly hardened. She wrapped her thick lips around it and slowly swallowed its entire length. Her tongue skillfully caressed it, working in concert with her lips. I pulled the pins out of her hair, releasing the bun of her dark mane. Her locks cascaded over her naked shoulders. I interlaced my strong fingers through her hair, taking hold of it firmly. I thrust my hips forward to forcefully fuck her face. Her forehead hit my firm abs with each thrust. She gagged from the force of my head hitting the back of her throat. Her eyes looked up again, this time hungrily. Rather than pulling away from gagging, her hands reached up to my ass, pulling my cock more deeply into her. “What a good little whore,” I affirmed. The corners of her mouth rose to a smile.

At just that moment, a huge eruption of thick cum poured down her throat. I held her face against my body, not allowing her to pull away. She squirmed, doing her best to breathe through her nose, helpless as two more spurts coated her esophagus. She writhed at the sheer volume. She gasped as I pulled back, quickly swallowing to fill her stomach with the pint of cum. My freed cock pulsed in front of her, spraying her face. She quickly took another deep breath, and greedily took it in again, eager to consume every drop. Viscous cum oozed from her chin to paint her tits below. I fucked her face hard, finishing my load.

Monique licked her lips seductively to catch a few escaping drops of cream. “Am I pleasing you, Sir?” she asked.

“It’s a start,” I said. It was too early to know. Good coaches and Doms know premature affirmation can undermine long-term progress. 

“On the desk,” I ordered, reciprocating her demands of me the day before. The tables were turned. I spread her long fit legs. Her reddened ass was tender against the hard wood. Her pussy was drenched and her clit was swollen, begging for attention. I circled her pearl with the head of my cock as it regained its firmness for another round.

“Oh, fuck yes,” she said with a smile looking up at me. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. She reached one hand up toward my cock in an attempt to feed her pussy with my manhood.

I slapped her hand away. “Hold the desk," I ordered. “You're here to be used for my pleasure. I’m not here for yours,” I said, further repeating her words from the day before.

“Oh please,” she begged.

I continued to use the head of my cock to toy with her clit before pressing only the tip into her soaked, hungry pussy. Her ass squirmed beneath me, trying to push up to deepen my penetration. I raised, resisting her desire for control and pleasure.

“Oh please! Please fuck me!” she begged. “I’m so close.”

“You want me to fuck you?” I asked.

“Yes, please,” she answered. “I need your cock in me. Fuck me hard.”

“You’ll owe me if I do,” I announced.

“Yes, Sir,” she answered.

I pushed her knees to her chest, fully exposing her pussy and ass. I ran the head of my cock up and down her drenched folds, and then across her swollen clit. Her body squirmed at the pleasurable torment.

“Oh please, fuck me. I need to feel you in me now.”

My cock was drenched, dripping with her juices. “Since you asked so nicely,” I said. I pressed the bulbous head of my cock against the opening of her hungry pussy.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes! Fuck me hard!”

Keeping the head of my cock against her skin, I slowly slid it down to the hole below, pressing it against the opening.

“Oh no, no, no,” she pleaded. She gasped as the bulging head penetrated her entrance before I thrust my entire length into her.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed.

“Time for the pounding you begged for,” I said. Her juices lubricated my cock as it pushed deep into her tight virgin hole. Her ass gripped my member like a vice. In the past she had teased and used my ass with her long fingers as a show of power. Today was her turn but with something far more formidable. I started slowly, but then gradually picked up the pace and force of the fuck. While my cock filled her ass, my hand stroked her pussy, bringing her up toward orgasm.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” she cried, holding her knees more tightly against her tits.

“What a good little Slut,” I said.

It didn’t take long for another climax to approach from the grip of her tight anal muscles around my manhood. I picked up my pace, fucking her harder with each thrust. My fingers masterfully worked her pussy and clit.

“Oh fuck!” she repeated. “I’m going to cum!”

My back arched as my climax arrived. “Fuck, yes!” I shouted, no longer caring if anyone else on the C-Suite heard. If anyone came in, they would see my infamous ruthless boss completely submitted, owned, and ass-fucked by her assistant. Suddenly my cock filled her bowels with my seed. Each geyser of cum further greased her narrow canal and my cock’s dominance in her.

Her pelvis began to buck as her orgasm approached hard. Her mind dizzied. Her body tingled as if every nerve came alive. She gasped as the torrential climax reached the point of no return. “Fuck yes!” she cried.

At just that moment, I pulled back. Thick white cum poured from her ass. Her legs shook. Her body convulsed, desperate for climax.

“Oh no, no, please! Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Please!” Her body quaked helplessly on her huge mahogany power desk. The only signs of her ruined orgasm were the glistening lips of her pussy.

“I’m not here to please you, Monique” I said, repeating her words to me the day before. “You’re here to serve me. That will be the secret of having power beyond your greatest dreams.”

 

Epilogue

In the following weeks and months, I trained the infamous Ms. Pouvior to experience the true nature of raw power she always craved. Ironically, it came through her submission to me.  As a result, she began to see her employees and herself differently. She no longer sought power as a weak tyrant attempting to use, control, and exploit others. She is discovering that true power comes through serving. The raw power she lusts after does not come from taking control, it comes from offering it.  Ultimately, the only power a boss or Dom has is the power given to them by those who willingly submit.

Today, Ms. Pouvior is walking into the shareholders meeting as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Many of the employees from our previous firm followed her. She is more a force of nature than ever. However, rather than trembling in fear, her employees are willing to do anything for her. Of course, that only happens where it’s modeled at the top.  

“Leave your jacket,” I ordered as the force of nature blew past me with the power and intensity of a level-five hurricane.

“Yes, Sir,” she said, obediently dropping it on the floor behind her with a sultry smile.

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments