Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Play

"The beautiful, ruthless insatiable boss has all the power -- or does she?"

57
11 Comments 11
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second in a trilogy about the nature of true power and the surprising reality of who has it. I hope you enjoy it and find it provocative."

The refrain of Lady Gaga’s song Teeth suddenly brought my phone to life on my nightstand with an incoming call. The screen lit up with the name of my former boss, Ms. Pouvoir.  I didn’t expect her call for another twenty minutes. She was more desperate than I expected.

The wide blue eyes of my petite, naked blond neighbor Brittany looked up at the sound of the interruption. “Don’t stop,” I ordered. The corners of her mouth went up offering a smile as she hungrily swallowed the length of my throbbing cock down her throat.

Brittany was a single mom who moved onto my block three months before. Her ex-husband and the father of their two elementary-aged children ran off with some skank he met at the gym a year before. As a good neighbor, I helped them move in and gladly made minor repairs to her new place as they settled. It was no big deal. Brittany wasn’t shy about flirting. She repeatedly said she wished there was some way she could reciprocate my kindness. Each time she said it, her gaze boldly lowered to my pants.

I texted Brittany last evening after my hard-assed boss fired me. I knew I would have the morning to myself. I gave my boss a deadline of noon to call if she wanted me back. Despite my boss’ despotic pride, I knew she would.  I expected it five minutes before the deadline so she wouldn’t look desperate. Her call came in half an hour before, tipping her hand at how desperate she really was. I was currently too busy to take her call. She would have to wait. At least for this morning, I wasn’t her fuck toy to order around.

My neighbor Brittany showed up at my door hours before the call.  She hurriedly made the short walk two houses down as soon as the school bus loaded with her kids turned the corner. She knocked on my door wearing only a tiny, thin, floral sundress, showing off her five-foot-one petite form, and a pair of slip-on Birkenstock sandals. She smiled devilishly as I opened the door. I could see her heart pounding in her chest with giddy nervous excitement. Her large erect nipples pressed through the fabric from her small breasts, betraying her arousal.

“Good morning, Brittany,” I said. I took my time to enjoy the view of her standing in front of me as the sun reflected off her blond hair and through her semi-transparent dress.

“Good morning. Thanks for texting me last night to invite me over. I need a favor,” she blurted with urgency and a smile on her face.

“Anything,” I said.

“Please fuck me. I need to be used. I haven’t been touched, let alone fucked in months. I need to be fucked like a cheap whore.” Her words tumbled out unfiltered.

“Wow,” I said.

“I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have said that or at least that way, while still standing out here. I just…”

“No, no. That’s okay, Britt” I interrupted. “I’m glad you feel comfortable to tell me what you want. Come in.”

She glanced around as if to see if neighbors were watching, stepped through the doorway, closed the door, and locked it. “I’ve been up all night since you texted, anticipating this. I couldn’t sleep last night and got hornier by the hour. Please don’t say no. Sometimes I just need to be fucked and used. Actually, more than sometimes.” Her eyes were wide and her tone pleading. “And I promise, if you do this and like me, I’ll be your little slut anytime any way you want, as long as my kids don’t find out.”

“Wow, you’re full of surprises, Britt.”

Brittany purposefully kicked her Birks off, pulled her dress over her head, and tossed it by the door as if offering herself. “You have no idea,” she said, with a coy smile. “Please. I need this. I’m all yours to do with what you want. No holding back. No limits. Make me ache for days.” She stepped toward me and placed her small hand on my crotch. “Let me prove myself to you.”

I stepped back and slowly walked around her as if assessing a work of art before buying – or in this case, art just donated. I ran my finger down her chest. She raised her hand to touch my hand. “Ah, ah,” I said. “No touching until I say.”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

“Good, Slut.”

Her eyes widened again with an eager smile, gladly accepting the role.

My inspection continued. I spanked her tiny ass as I walked around her backside. She squealed. “Yes!” she said.  I spanked her again, this time leaving the first hints of pink.

“So, you like it rough?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir. I’m drenched right now. The rougher, the better. It’s not what I want that matters anymore. I need to please. I need to be used. It’s been so long.” 

“You will have to prove yourself if you want to be my sub. I am very particular and demanding.”

Yes, sir,” she said confidently. “I’ll do anything, just as long as it’s our secret. My kids can never know. Other than that, I promise I won’t disappoint.”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” I said.

“Yes, Sir,” she said with a look of eagerness on her face for the challenge.

“On your knees, Slut, and give my cock a reason to be interested in you.”

 Brittany instantly dropped to her knees in front of me. She dutifully opened my shorts and pulled them down my muscular legs, revealing my semi-hard manhood. “Oh, my God,” she said. “I imagined what you’d be like, but didn’t imagine this big.”

“Changing your mind already?” I asked.

“Not even close, Sir.”

Three and a half hours later, the refrain of Gaga’s song interrupted the spell of Brittany and me lost in the bliss of our own world. Leave it to Ms. Pouvoir to assert her way in, even when I am no longer employed by the tyrant. Brittany dutifully obeyed my order not to stop. She happily and hungrily devoured the length of my swollen member again. The longer our morning together had gone, the more ravenous she became, despite every hole repeatedly pounded and filled. Her sweat and my cum blended like a lotion coating her body. Her hair was mussed and sticky. Her tiny tits and ass were red.  Her nipples stood out as if begging for more abuse from my mouth and strong hands.

Brittany suddenly gagged from another load emptying down her throat. Rather than her natural impulse to pull away, she hungrily pulled me in tighter, letting my cock throb in her mouth. Another thick load poured down her throat, filling her stomach 

“Good girl,” I affirmed. Her eyes looked up at me, eager for my approval. I finally unsheathed my cock from her throat. She licked the tip clean, and her lips as if still hungry for more.

“We’re not done, are we?” she asked. “My kids won’t be home for another three hours.”

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

“We’re just getting started,” I answered. “I’m going to return this call.” I sat up on the bed with my back against the headboard. I hit the speed dial button for the direct line to Ms. Pouvoir.

Brittany seized the opportunity and straddled me with her petite body. “Don't mind me, while you make your call,” she whispered with a smile. She moved her hand down between her legs to her drenched pussy. She raised my cock to her pussy, stroking herself while keeping her eyes locked on mine. “Oh fuck, this isn’t going to take me long.”

The phone call connected. “It’s about time you called back,” the familiar voice on the other end barked. “Who do you think you are not picking up and keeping me waiting when I call?”

I smiled at her feigning control.

“Nice to hear your voice too, Monique.”

“Don’t you dare call me that,” she ordered.

“You phoned?” I asked, ignoring her arrogance.

“I demand you to come back. No more of these games.”

“Is that your way of begging me to come back?” I asked. “You’re the one who fired me.”

“You ungrateful son-of-a-bitch,” she barked. “I’ve been good to you. No assistant is paid what you’ve been paid here.”

“And I’ve been better to you,” I countered. “I’ve earned every penny and more.”

Brittany’s body began to quake in front of me as I sparred with my former boss on the phone. She pressed my cock harder against her folds, masterfully rubbing her clit to bring herself toward another climax. “Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes!” she cried.  Her nipples grew from the intense arousal.

“Who is that?” Monique asked, overhearing Brittany’s voice.

“None of your business,” I answered.

“Oh fuck! I’m going to cum again!” Brittany announced.

“Who is that?” she asked again. “Are you fucking someone while you’re talking to me?”

“Is there something you want?” I asked. “Is there a reason you called? If not, I’m quite busy over here.”

“You son-of-a-bitch,” she answered.

“I’m going to hang up now,” I announced. “You fired me, giving up your right to talk to me this way.” 

“Wait…”

I hung up. 

“Fuck, yes!” Brittany screamed, pleased that I hung up, but also at her fast-approaching climax.

The phone immediately returned to life with the refrain from Gaga’s song Teeth. I answered it, smiling at the thought I had poked the beast.

“Don’t you dare hang up on me,” she shouted.

“Did you have a reason for calling?” I asked, unphased.

“I’m allowing you to come back,” she said.

“Fuck, yes!” Brittany screamed. Her nipples were as erect as I had seen them all morning. I had already learned how sensitive they were for her arousal.

I reached up and captured one, twisting it hard.

Brittany’s body shook uncontrollably. Her pussy gushed, soaking the head of my cock. She moaned loudly.

“Who the fuck is that?” Monique asked again.

“You called because you need me,” I said, ignoring her question. “Ask me nicely to come back, and maybe I’ll consider it."

“Who do you think you are? I’m giving you…”

“I’ll hang up again and won’t pick up if you call again,” I interrupted. “If I come back, it will be on my terms to do my job. My job is to make you better. My job is to help you achieve what you really want. If you need me, tell me right now. If you want me back, ask me nicely. If not, I’m hanging up.”

Ms. Pouvoir never had anyone talk to her that way. She never allowed it. She fired me from being her employee. She was now powerless. The power was mine. I threw down the gauntlet to expose her desperation.

“You have three seconds,” I added, breaking the pregnant silence.

“Wait,” she said, in a softer tone.

I smiled as I heard Ms. Pouvoir’s unprecedented tone change, and watched Brittany use my cock to transfer the wetness of her pussy to her ass. Brittany licked her lips teasingly as she pressed the head of my cock against her wet back hole. I gasped as she plunged the entire length of my cock into her ass, bouncing her tiny ass against my hard body. My back arched from the tight vice-like grip around my cock.

“I do need you,” Ms. Pouvoir conceded. “Will you please come back?”

“That wasn’t so hard now, was it?” I asked.

“Please don’t make me grovel.”

“If I come back, it will be on my terms, Monique.” I could feel her angst through the phone that I used her first name. She did not protest. “You and I will meet in one hour in your office where I will lay out my terms. This will not be a negotiation. You will either agree to my terms with a simple ‘Yes,’ and we will spend the rest of the afternoon beginning again, or you’ll say ‘No,’ and I’ll walk out of your life forever.”

My next climax was quickly approaching from Brittney relentlessly pounding my cock with her ass. I watched with admiration as her petite body worked, lost in the pleasure of being used.

“My afternoon is booked,” Monique answered, as if helpless.

“I cleared your calendar last night before I left,” I announced. “Your afternoon is completely open.”

“And when were you going to tell me that?” she asked, shocked at my brazen move without her permission.

“When I knew you’d be calling me today, begging for me to come back,” I answered confidently.

She was uncharacteristically silent again on the other end.

“Fuck, you feel amazing,” Brittany cried, burying my swelling cock into her bowels. “You’re going to make me cum again.”

“One o’clock?” I asked into the phone while watching Brittany's body move purposely in front of me.

“Yes,” Monique answered in a soft voice.

“Yes, what?” I asked. “I need to hear it from you.” 

“Please, come back. I need you,” she said in a rare defeated tone.

“Since you asked so nicely,” I answered. “I’ll see you at 1:00. I can promise that if you accept my terms, I’ll make you better than you’ve ever been, and more powerful than you thought possible.”

Suddenly, my throbbing cock erupted like a seismic geyser, filling Brittany’s ass with thick loads of my seed. “Fuck, yes!” I shouted.

Brittany did not relent, pounding my cock even harder, lubricated by my cum in the deepest recesses of her being. She drained me completely before falling forward onto my chest, laying in the lotion of sweat and cum covering both of our bodies. Brittany basked in the overwhelming euphoria of being so completely used and fucked.

I lifted the phone and ended the call.

“Fuck, that was good,” Brittany said. “It’s been a long time since I’ve felt so alive.”

I smiled. “It’s only the beginning, my new Slut.”

Brittany smiled, wearing the title like a badge of honor. “Yes, Sir. It’s only the beginning.”

“Now, let’s get in the shower,” I said nonchalantly. “I have an appointment in an hour.”

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments