Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Grab

"The beautiful, ruthless insatiable boss has all the power -- or does she?"

39
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first in a trilogy about the nature of true power and the surprising reality of who has it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it and find it provocative."

The force of nature blew past me with the anger and intensity of a level-five hurricane. The storm’s name is Ms. Pouvoir, the tyrannical Vice President of Marketing. Unlike most storms, no first name or other signs of disrespect were tolerated. She commanded veneration. The gale-force winds of her thundering past my desk ruffled the papers from their required orderly place. 

“My office, now,” she commanded without a glance in my direction. Her pace toward the large double mahogany doors did not slow.  “Leave your coat,” she barked, disappearing into her executive suite.

I jumped to my feet and obediently moved toward the entrance to the C-Level corner office. I shed my suit coat knowing exactly what her command to leave it behind meant. My cock immediately rose in Pavlovian obedience.

Ms. Pouvoir hired me just over three years ago. She was a director-level marketing division executive, infamous for being ruthlessly demanding. She was a rabid control freak with an insatiable thirst for power. Her employees feared her, which was exactly how she liked it. Intimidation and domination commanded subservience. She brought me with her when she was promoted to vice president a year ago. Unlike any predecessor, I’ve proven my commitment to do anything it takes to please her, exceeding her famously unattainable standards.

The five-foot-eight force of nature stopped behind her massive desk. She faced the doors, anticipating my prompt entrance. Her Giorgio Armani suit coat was already off and thrown over the back of her chair, showing her familiar impressive form beneath her semi-transparent white buttoned blouse. The meticulous tightly woven bun had already been liberated, releasing her long raven mane to cascade over her petite shoulders. Her knee-length black pencil skirt was resolutely pulled up over her perfect ass. She planted her right foot in black four-inch heels on the plush leather chair, pushing her knee out to expose her familiar naked pussy. She prided herself that her toned forty-year-old body looked better than most fit women ten years younger. Her wide blue eyes locked on me with determination as I entered her inner sanctum.

“Strip and on your knees,” she ordered through her thick, bright red painted lips. Her long index finger pointed down in front of her.

“Close the door?”

“Get the fuck over here asshole,” she barked. “I’m so pissed right now at the incompetence around here. Don’t you dare waste my time.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, quickly unbuttoning and removing my shirt while kicking off my shoes. My boss had ordered me to fuck her before, but always behind closed doors or places of careful discretion. She could not give a fuck right now about any risk of me being discovered as her slut. She had nothing to lose. It was another executive perk and boasting point. The risk was mine of being exposed as her bitch.

Don’t get me wrong. I am a strong warrior in my own right. You have to be to be Ms. Pouvoir’s assistant. Anyone without formidable mental or physical fortitude would not last a day working for the tyrant Vixen. She requires strong people around her who can perform to her exacting standards. Few do.

My twenty-eight-year-old, six-foot-three muscular frame was quickly bare before her. It was no secret that she hired me for more than my mind and excellent administrative skills. Her eyes were now locked hungrily on my obedient cock already standing at attention in front of my six-pack abs. There was no resisting her for at least three reasons. She always gets what she wants, she’s stunningly gorgeous, and she has a voracious sexual appetite. It is another place she exploits her power and seizes control.

I walked over and obediently knelt in front of her. Her right hand slid between her legs. Her long fingers with perfectly manicured and painted nails separated the folds of her womanhood to expose her already-swollen button. Her folds glistened with desire. Her clit reached out like a large pearl demanding to be mined. “Lick me, Slut,” she ordered.

I immediately leaned in and pressed my tongue against the soft surface of her womanhood. I slowly, purposefully traveled up her sacred canal toward her waiting erect gem.

Her body quivered from my touch. She moaned softly.

My tongue passed lightly over her pearl before circling it again and again.

She laced the fingers of her left hand through my hair, pushing my face harder against her body. “Fuck, yes!” she said in a deep moan as she dropped her head back.  Her head dropped back as she let out a deep moan.

My tongue began its journey back down the soft folds of her pussy, darting into her as it reached the destination, only to travel back up. I was attentive in previous encounters what she responds most powerfully to.

Her body trembled. “Oh fuck,” she said. “Yes. Don’t stop, Bitch. Don’t you dare, fucking stop.”

My tongue responded to her body’s reactions, reading her masterfully, I alternated between circling her clit, and passing over it with my tongue. I could feel her body tremble, quickly approaching her first climax. Without warning, I mercilessly sucked her clit into my mouth, capturing it between my lips while my tongue caressed it with increasing speed.

“Fuck, yes! You’re going to make me cum.” She took hold of my hair with both hands, pulling my head harder toward her, grinding my face into her pussy. She was drenched. Her body quaked, struggling to hold her position with one foot still raised on the plush leather chair.

Just as I felt her ready to climax I pushed two fingers into her pussy, perfectly curling to incite her g-spot.

Her pussy suddenly gushed as she moaned in euphoric pleasure. “Fuck, yes!” she screamed. “Don’t stop, you son of a bitch,” she ordered. Her body bucked from the sheer force of the climax as she continued to fuck my face. “Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!”

I knew from experience this first climax would only be the beginning for her.

“Stand up,” she ordered.

As I looked up, I saw that her blouse was already unbuttoned down to her navel. “Suck my tits,” she ordered.

I lowered her bra straps down her shoulders, allowing her firm ample tits to escape the confines of her restraint. Each breast filled my large hands. Her aroused nipples grew to the size of thimbles, surrounded by dark areolas. Her nipples were as sensitive as they were enormous. They stood out, begging for attention. I took one nipple between my left thumb and fingers while capturing the other between my lips.

She turned and leaned against her desk. With my left hand tormenting her right nipple, my mouth on her left, my right hand moved down between her legs to her already-drenched pussy. Her knees instantly buckled from a second fast-approaching climax. She reached down and took my hard cock in her hand, as much to stabilize herself as for pleasure. “Oh fuck, fuck!” she yelled, no longer caring if anyone heard her with the door to her office wide open.

My eyes looked up in response and saw her thick red lips gape, her mouth open to get a deeper breath. She looked dizzy. Her body shook again. My lips sucked her tit in harder while my fingers moved faster across the folds of her pussy.

Her knees gave way from the monstrous climax, following so quickly after the first. She fell to the floor taking me with her. I knew better to stop or slow down. She bucked her pelvis against my hand, while suffocating me with her full breast.

girldance
Online Now!
Lush Cams
girldance

The waves of her climax finally eased, signaled by deep breaths.  Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Her chest was moist. Her pussy was soaked. “Now I’m warmed up,” she declared. “Stand up, Slut.”

I stood up and took her hand, helping her stand, still in her heels.

“I own your cock. You’re nothing but my fuck toy. Get up on my desk so I can fuck you.”

I obediently laid on my back on her cleared desk.

She stroked my cock a few times before climbing up and straddling herself over me. Despite our size difference, positioning herself over me in dominance always heightened her arousal.

Despite her vicious personality, she looked amazingly hot. Her black hair hung down over her shoulders. Her large blue eyes stared at me with purpose. Her large tits stood almost straight out with her nipples adding a full inch.  Her long legs straddled me, showing off her perfect ass.

“What a good fuck,” she said as she slowly lowered her pussy toward my throbbing cock. She reached down and took it in her right hand to press my bulbous head against her pussy. She slowly raised and lowered her body, stroking my length with her folds, stopping briefly to use it to caress her clit. She instantly quivered, covering her body with cold chills. “Oh fuck, what a good little dildo.” Without warning, she positioned the head of my cock at her opening before forcefully plunging my entire length into her.

“Oh fuck!” I screamed. My body squirmed involuntarily from the feel of her vaginal muscles gripping and taking my member captive.

She laughed seeing me squirm as she slowly began to fuck me. “Don’t you dare cum, you little shit,” she said. “I’m not here for you. You’re here for me. Not one drop.”

Her pussy was drenched, and her muscles strong, making the fuck as perfect as it could be. She rubbed her clit with her fingers as she slowly fucked me, ever gradually increasing her pace.

The sight and feel of her fucking me were intoxicating. Despite my best efforts, it was impossible to not be aroused by the moment. I could feel the climax rising in me. Even though we were looking at each other in the face, there was nothing intimate about this for her. I was nothing more than her plaything. I was nothing more than her fuck toy to be used for her pleasure. Among other things, she often reminded me she hired me for my cock to be used how she wanted.

Her pace slowly quickened. She moaned, signaling another climax was approaching. “Oh fuck,” she said. “This is going to be good.” She reached up with her left hand and squeezed her nipples to heighten the arousal, while the right hand worked her clit. “Oh fuck,” she moaned.

I was helpless to her using me and the climax that was quickly growing. I took deep breaths, trying my best to hold it off. My body squirmed beneath her.

She mercilessly increased her pace. She leaned forward, lowering one of her tits to my mouth. “Suck it,” she ordered. Her position pressed her clit to press against my hard body. Her ass moved faster and more forcefully against me, burying my cock deeper into her, quickening the pace of her fuck. Her mouth lowered to my ear. “Oh God, I’m going to climax. I’m going to drench your pathetic cock.” She could feel my body responding to the amazing fuck, my breaths deepening, my body stiffening, my mouth gasping. “Don’t you dare cum, you little Shit” she ordered.

Her whisper made the challenge to obey even more impossible.

She kicked into full fuck-mode, pounding me as hard and as fast as she could. She used my hard body to her full advantage, bringing her approaching climax to its full potential.

My entire body buzzed, feeling dizzy from the growing intensity. I was helpless to her determined self-pleasure. I gripped the edges of the desk with both hands, doing my best to hold the climax off – to keep from filling her with my seed. The thought of it made it even more difficult. 

Suddenly she screamed as her pussy gripped my cock like a vice as she gushed like a hydrant. The more she came, the more relentless she was to keep it going. “Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes!”

My mouth went dry. My breathing was rapid.

She continued to pound me. “Yes! I’m going to cum again,” she announced.

I knew immediately any attempt to hold it much longer was futile. I was going to fill her with thick loads of my cum. There was nothing I could do about it. “Oh fuck,” I cried.

“Don’t you dare,” she ordered looking at me with her wide eyes as she continued using me without slowing. Just then her next climax came quickly and hard. “Oh fuck!” She tremored uncontrollably on top of me, soaking me with her cum. 

“Shit, I’m going to cum!” I shouted. “Please, please,” I begged.

She immediately pulled off of me, causing my cock to slap forward against my hard abs, away from her.

“No, no, no,” please don’t stop,” I begged. My legs squirmed beneath her feeling the immanent climax passing the point of no return.

She cackled as the first unaided spray of my thick cum shot across my chest and onto my face. My cock desperately wanted to be emptied by the stroke of her pussy, or anything. I started to reach for it with my hand. She quickly lowered her knees over my wrists, holding them in place. “Don’t you dare,” she ordered She mockingly laughed again feeling my strong body squirm helplessly beneath her, watching the ruined orgasm spill from my throbbing cock and pool on my abs.

“Aw, that’s too bad,” she said as she moved off the desk. “Such a pathetic waste, especially when I had so many good ones.” She paused to offer a fake pout, pushing her bottom lip out as she began to get dressed.  “I guess that’s what happens when I have all the power and well,” she paused,  “you don’t.” 

“That’s where you’re wrong,” I answered, seizing the opportunity I had been waiting for. It was the perfect moment.

“Doesn’t look like it to me,” she said pridefully, glancing down at my softening cock soaking in a white pool of thick seed.

I stood up and began to get dressed. “Because you’ve bought the lie. We both know it. What you have is only a mirage, the illusion of power, Ms. Pouvoir.”

Her face reddened. She never tolerated insubordination. “Like the power to hire who and when I want, and to fire who and when I want?” Her familiar firm tone and the squint of her eyes confirmed the threat as she buttoned her blouse.

I smiled, standing strongly as I closed my pants. “Perfect example, Ms. Pouvoir,” I answered.  “That’s exactly what people do who desperately need to maintain the illusions of power and control. They get rid of those who threaten their fantasy.”

Her face reddened to a familiar deep shade. “You ungrateful son-of-a-bitch,” she shouted. “No one talks to me that way. You’re fired. 

“You can do that,” I said, buttoning my shirt unphased. “You’ll go on pretending for the rest of your life, never experiencing the true power we both know you were made for.”

“Get the fuck out of my office,” she ordered.

I smiled confidently. “Monique, I’ll give you until noon tomorrow to change your mind to have me and the possibility of experiencing real power you’re so desperate for.” I had never called her by her first name before. No one ever dared. I turned toward the door, certain her thirst for real power would be too much for her to resist.

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments