Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time As A Dom

"Virginie accepts me as her Dom"

8
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It takes me several weeks to recover from the extreme session Virginie put me through. These days of convalescence allow me to reflect on my situation and my true personality.

I know I'm capable of accepting a certain level of pain and even enjoying it, I don't hide from it. However, it's not my deepest nature to submit to someone, to accept their dominance and suffer their torments.

Whenever I close my eyes and let my mind wander, I'm always the Master, the one in control and cracking the whip.

I'm aware that if Virginie took control over me, it's only because she's older and more experienced in the SM field than I am. But now, looking back, I realize that today I'd be perfectly capable of swapping roles.

One Friday evening, she waits for me after class and we go for a coffee in a downtown bar. There, we take the time to talk and take stock of our relationship. She's terribly sorry about the terrible session she put me through, and can see that it's changed me.

When I explain my feelings and my preference for the dominant rather than the submissive position, she smiles and her response almost catches me off guard.

“I always knew you were a master at heart,” she said. “You're conciliatory, but not docile. And everything I've put you through is so that you'll better understand how to exercise your dominant role.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“To be a good master, you have to go through pain and shackles,” she explains. “Without this knowledge, we can't know how our submissive feels. If you haven't experienced the whip, the riding crop, the chains, how can you be capable of inflicting them on someone, properly? It's impossible.”

I listen attentively, shaking my head. Her words make sense and resonate with me. Yes, knowing the pain of a particular instrument allows you to know exactly how to use and apply it. It's essential if you want to bring your partner pleasure through a carefully measured dose of pain.

We chat for a while longer, and as we're about to leave, she gives me an appointment for the following Saturday at her place.

 

***

 

When I arrive at her house, Virginie greets me in a t-shirt and sweatpants. She ushers me in and invites me to take a seat on the sofa. I notice that she has already prepared a variety of instruments, neatly arranged on the coffee table.

There's a cat-o-nine, a paddle, a cane, as well as leather bracelets and the dog collar.

As I sit on the sofa, Virginie stands facing me on the other side of the coffee table. Her eyes are downcast and she keeps her hands at her sides.

“As we discussed,” she begins. “Today, you are the master. I pledge to submit to your every will, and to receive whatever punishment you see fit.”

She raises her eyes for a moment, and her gaze meets mine.

“I'm your slave, your thing. My body belongs to you. Do with me what you will,” she finishes with a slight tremble in her voice.

I sense a certain apprehension in her, but also a lot of excitement. We stare at each other for another split second, then Virginie looks down again.

“Well, if you're my slave. Present yourself as such.”

Perfectly docile, she obeys immediately, removing her T-shirt and jogging pants. She's not wearing any underwear and I can admire her magnificent naked body.

My eyes follow the charming curves of her long, tapered legs with their shapely thighs, stopping for a moment on her crotch. Her Venus mount is neatly shaved, revealing her large, dark-pink lips.

My gaze then travels up her flat belly, her slender waist, to her high, firm, pear-shaped breasts. Their pink tips are already stinging with excitement.

Virginie keeps her head and eyes down as she prepares herself before me. One by one, she closes the leather bracelets around her ankles and wrists. Then she kneels facing me, thighs spread, buttocks resting on her heels. Arching her back to offer her proudly erect chest, she straightens her head, then raises her hair and crosses her hands behind her neck.

In this submissive position, she keeps her gaze lowered, waiting for what's to come. I wait a few seconds, appreciating her docility.

Then, finally, I get up from the sofa, grab the dog collar and walk behind her. The feel of the leather closing around her neck makes her flinch and I can feel her breathing quicken. But she remains perfectly still.

My fingers caress her back, graze her sides, run along her loins to the fleshy, muscular globes of her buttocks. I appreciate their firmness and can already feel the budding wetness in the hollow of her crotch.

Virginie lets out a sigh as my middle finger moves along her dark furrow and separates her labia. My finger plays for a few moments at the entrance of her vagina. It is already well moistened.

“Very excited, I see.”

“Yes, Master,” she replies hoarsely.

“That's very good. But I think you still need a little warm-up.”

Placing my hand on the back of her neck, I gently push her forward.

Virginie immediately understands my intentions. Uncrossing her hands, she leans forward, stretching her arms out in front of her until her forehead touches the floor. In this position, with her legs slightly apart and her back hollowed out, her buttocks are perfectly exposed.

With her head buried between her arms, she can't see what I'm doing, only sensing my movements and trying to guess what's coming next.

The slap of the cat-o-nine's straps against her flesh, followed by the pain radiating up her bottom, startle her and she lets out a cry of surprise. However, she recovers immediately, forcing herself to maintain her position as I continue to whip her.

I remember the many sessions I underwent and try to reproduce what I endured. My blows alternate from one buttock to the other, traveling down her back to the top of her shoulders.

I strike without any real rhythm, sometimes up and down, other times left and right. Virginie has no chance of anticipating the coming blows. All she can do is endure, and it takes all her willpower not to move, to remain bent over and totally submitted.

The fierce leather straps trace crimson stripes across her bountiful buttocks and back. Her body, contracted by the effort, trembles with each impact. Moans escape her lips, but she doesn't scream.

Suddenly, I change targets. The straps slam vertically between her groove, striking directly at her perfectly exposed anus. Three successive high-speed blows take her by surprise. She jerks her head back, letting out a shrill cry of pain.

I smile, I've managed to surprise her.

Virginie stands still for a moment, panting, her mouth open. Her body trembled with pain.

“That's good, slave. But you moved. You'll be punished for that.”

“Yes, Master,” she sighs, returning to her original position, head to the floor.

“No, not like that. Inspection position.”

The order given, Virginie complies instantly. She stands, legs apart, back arched, hands crossed behind her neck, eyes downcast.

Standing in front of her, my hand rests directly on her sex and my fingers work their way inside her. Virginie's breathing quickens a little more as I part her lips, push into her dripping vagina and titillate her fleshy knob, swollen with excitement.

Virginie has to grit her teeth not to give in to this sensual caress, which sends shocks of pleasure throughout her lower abdomen.

I can see her muscles trembling, her chest heaving faster as I continue to caress her. She contracts her whole being to hold her position at all costs.

Leaving my hand where it belongs, I reach behind her and press myself against her back. My lips rest on her neck and my other hand caresses her breasts, playing with their hardened tips. Through my pants, she can feel my erected penis against her buttocks. Instinctively, she presses herself against me a little more, seeking to arouse my desire.

But it's still too early for that. The session has only just begun.

I stop my caresses abruptly, and Virginie lets out a sigh of both relief and frustration. The waves of pleasure so close to overwhelming her are now slowly receding, leaving her with nothing but frustration.

“Not so fast, slave. Your pleasure isn't my priority. I have something more interesting in mind. This way, please.”

I guide her towards one of the beams in the living room and Virginie can already guess what I want from her.

Docilely, she presents me with her wrists and I fasten the leather bracelets with a snap hook and a small chain. Then, with my chin, I point to the ceiling. Immediately, she stretches her arms above her head and passes the ring of the chain through the hook attached to the beam.

She finds herself completely stretched out, practically hanging from the beam. Only her toes touch the ground.

I then attach a metal bar to her ankle ties, forcing her to keep her legs wide apart. In this position, she's totally at my mercy, every vulnerable part of her body fully exposed.

Eyes half-closed, muscles tensed, Virginie prepares for the next stage of her punishment.

She sees me go over to the table to pick out a new instrument, but she can’t see which one I chose.

The dry clatter of wood hitting skin echoes through the living room. Virginie can't contain a cry of surprise as the pain spreads through her hindquarters. Wielded with precision and speed, the paddle slams repeatedly into the muscular globes, leaving dark marks on the already reddened skin.

After the surprise of the first blow, Virginie grits her teeth, enduring her punishment with courage. The blows rain down on her buttocks, radiating intense pain throughout her body.

I strike with force. Each impact makes the young woman flinch, but even though the first tears appear in the corner of her eyes, she doesn't utter a sound, silently submitting.

“I admire your restraint. And what bravery. You really are a slave full of surprises.”

Abandoning the paddle, I approach the tormented woman and caress her tortured buttocks with my fingertips. The darkened skin now burns with intense heat. After the violence of the blows, the softness of this contact makes Virginie shiver. As my hands explore her buttocks, she feels the pain slowly recede.

Digging a little deeper into her loins, the young woman stretches her rump backwards, offering herself a little more to the caress. Abruptly, the fingers leave the curve of her buttocks to infiltrate her furrow and descend to her sex. They linger for a few moments between the delicate lips, searching for the knob of flesh still concealed beneath her hood.

“How exciting. Do you want pleasure?”

“Yes, Master,” she replies, breathless.

“Don't worry, you'll get it.”

My fingers withdraw as quickly as they'd entered and I walk away for a few seconds. When I return, I stand up to my victim.

“Now that your bottom's warmed up, let’s take care of the front.”

Without preamble, I lean forward and start kissing one of Virginie's breasts. My lips close over the dark nipple and my nimble tongue works to excite it. Occasionally, my teeth nibble on it, making it harden and erect.

A gentle warmth of pleasure washes over the young woman, who begins to moan in excitement.

As I feel the nipple harden between my teeth, my mouth withdraws and my hand clasps the hardened nipple. An electric shock shakes Virginie's body the instant the metal clamp closes cruelly on the tip of her breast.

I just smile, proud of the result. I then undertake the same ritual with the other breast. And, a few seconds later, a second clamp crushes the taut, aroused nipple.

With the clamps in place, I link them together with a thin chain and present it to Virginie. Docile, the young woman opens her mouth and takes the metal link between her teeth. As she does so, she pulls on the clamps, which extend her breast tips a little further, triggering a new wave of pain in her chest.

Satisfied with my work, I take a few steps back. A new cat-o-nine appears in my right hand. Longer and thinner than the previous one, the supple leather straps whistle through the air as I perform a few practice tricks.

Virginie's eyes widen as she anticipates what's to come.

“Whatever happens, don't let go of the chain. The punishment will be all the more terrible.”

And, without waiting, I strike.

For Virginie, the pain is gripping as the straps brutally nail her chest, making her jump and flail between her bonds.

Relentlessly, the cat-o-nine falls on the young woman's body. I'm not just aiming at the swollen chest, tortured by the clamps. I alternate with strikes along her flanks and across her flat stomach. With each stroke, the straps leave fine marks on the young woman's pale skin.

Virginie feels the blood pounding in her hardened breasts as she holds the chain firmly between her teeth. Each impact makes her raise her head, tugging ever tighter on the spikes and sending new shocks of pain into her chest. Added to this is the intense burning sensation that accompanies the bite of the supple leather.

In her mind, pain and pleasure mix. Each blow makes her suffer and, at the same time, triggers a wave of excitement in the pit of her loins. As the punishment progresses, she begins to moan, wriggling between her bonds.

I notice the change in her attitude and it makes me smile. The young woman is a perfect submissive and that suits me just fine. I continue to strike, carefully observing my victim's reactions. Eyes closed, body stretched forward, she offers herself totally to the instrument of torture that torments her.

Completely abandoned to the contradictory sensations that assail her, Virginie jerks abruptly when the leather straps strike her crotch. Separating her delicate labia, they slam upwards towards her Venus mount, crushing her clitoris and electrifying her whole lower abdomen in one fell swoop.

Such is the violence of the pain that Virginie nearly releases the chain as a muffled scream escapes her mouth. She barely has time to recover before the whip strikes again. Across her back this time.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

I'm now circling my victim, my arm coming down relentlessly, my blows now aimed at her whole body.

Tugging at her bonds, Virginie jerks in all directions. She feels a wave of pleasure rising inside her, each time more intense as the straps nip at her crotch. Her shackled limbs suddenly begin to tremble and she arches her back a little bit more. Release is at hand.

I feel it too. I suspend my attacks for a few moments, observing the rise of pleasure in my submissive. When I see her breathing quicken, her muscles contract, I strike.

A violent, precise blow, from bottom to top. The supple leather slaps against the mount of Venus and slides at high speed to the fleshy button, fully exposed and gorged with excitement.

It's like an explosion in Virginie's brain. Stinging pain followed by intense pleasure. This time, she can't hold back her cry of mixed ecstasy and pain, and the chain escapes from between her lips.

Exhausted, overcome by this staggering orgasm, she lets go. Panting, her head on her chest, she slowly catches her breath. Without the bonds holding her in place, she would already be slumped on the floor.

“You disobeyed me.”

My sharp remark suddenly wakes her from her torpor.

“I warned you. Letting go of that chain is going to cost you.”

Standing up to Virginie, I plunge my icy gaze into hers. My arm rises and falls without mercy. The whip sweeps abruptly across the erect chest, ripping off the claws as it goes.

At first, nothing happens. Then blood suddenly rushes to the now freed nipples. Taken by surprise by the searing pain, the young woman's lips open in a silent cry.

“It's having an effect, isn't it?”

The young woman simply nods, her body trembling with pain.

I give her a few seconds to come to her senses, then untie her.

“Now you've had your fun, it's time to show me what you can do to satisfy me. Come.”

Gently pushing her back, I lead her to the bedroom.

Just as I thought, Virginie has prepared the place for an intense session. The huge four-poster bed takes up most of the room. Each of the four posts is equipped with chains and rings of all kinds. And the foot of the bed is an assembly of planks fitted with carefully arranged holes.

The furniture is completed by a chest of drawers and a wardrobe, set up along the right-hand wall, and an ottoman, equipped with leather straps, set up to the left of the door.

Still behind Virginie, I push her towards the foot of the bed. The young woman immediately understands what I expect of her and bends down.

Opening the top bar, I gently place Virginie's head and hands in the spaces provided, before closing the torture instrument with a sharp snap. Then, seizing her legs, I immobilize her ankles in a wooden straitjacket fixed to the foot of the bed.

Imprisoned in this pillory, Virginie is totally at my mercy. I take the opportunity to stroke her bountiful buttocks and slide a hand between her thighs, up to her perfectly exposed sex.

For a few seconds, I caress the swollen, twitching knob of flesh, enjoying the wetness that settles on my fingers. Withdrawing them, I bring them to my mouth, reveling in the nectar.

“You're still very excited. Good for you. But now it's my turn to feel pleasure.”

With her head blocked to the bed, Virginie can only hear me undressing. First the buttons on my shirt undoing one after the other and the rustle of fabric being removed. Then the sound of my shoes falling to the floor and the rubbing of my pants down my legs.

Moments later, I appear before her, completely naked. My sex proudly erect.

As I kneel before her, Virginie needs no encouragement to understand what's expected of her. Docilely, she places a kiss on my erect member, then her lips open and she swallows it greedily.

Artfully, she moves my penis back and forth between her lips as if in a vagina. From time to time, her tongue wraps around my member and tickles the tip of the head, then she resumes her back-and-forth movements.

Concentrating on her task, sucking fervently at the cock distending her lips, Virginie pays no attention to anything else. Suddenly, there's a sharp snap and a searing pain radiates up her backside. She barely has time to realize what's happening before a second blow lands.

Instinctively, her head rises, but the pillory blocks her movements and she is forced to maintain her position. The wide leather belt strikes her backside without mercy, leaving crimson marks across her buttocks after each impact. Despite the searing pain, with her gaze fixed on my lower abdomen, she continues to skillfully suck my penis.

Above her, I roll my hips, penetrating ever further into this mouth that swallows me without reluctance. A pleasant warmth is felt in my lower abdomen as pleasure begins to rise inside me.

My submissive's mouth becomes even more active as the belt grips her fleshy rump, radiating a stinging pain with each impact. Totally immobilized, Virginie can only endure and strive to satisfy me.

Abruptly, I interrupt the belt strokes and, grabbing her face with both hands, press her firmly against my abdomen. My sex pushes up to her throat, threatening to suffocate her, but, obedient to the end, she keeps me between her lips and lets my hands guide her.

The swollen member prevents her from breathing properly, but Virginie swallows it and keeps on exciting it with her tongue. Pleasure surges through me in increasingly powerful waves.

My breathing becomes jerkier, moans escape from my half-open mouth. With my hands still pressed against my submissive's head, I impart ever stronger loins thrusts.

Suddenly, pleasure shoots through my loins. I feel my cock swell under the pressure. My body tenses like a bow. A burst of pleasure erupts in my loins and spreads throughout my entire being. With a moan of pleasure, semen spurts out of my tense sex and fills Virginie's mouth. The orgasm tautens my muscles and makes me tremble from head to toe.

Releasing my grip on my submissive, I slump onto the bed, my body still jerking. It takes me a few long seconds to recover from this blistering pleasure. Facing me, also panting, Virginie slowly catches her breath, my penis still glued between her lips.

Like a perfect submissive, she accepts my offering and swallows every last drop of my semen.

I leave my sex between her lips until it softens completely, enjoying as much as possible the warmth of her mouth. When I finally pull out, a trickle of mixed drool and semen escapes from the corner of her lips.

“Ah, that was good... You're a good cocksucker, slave.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“The rest is only going to get better, for you and for me, of course.”

With that, I get up and disappear from Virginie's field of vision. She hears me open a drawer and take something. Finally, she feels my hands caress her thighs, reach into her crotch and open her arousal-soaked sex. A moan escapes her lips as two fingers enter her vagina and begin a gentle piston movement.

“Almost ready.”

To Virginie's dismay, my fingers withdraw. I take hold of her plump buttocks with both hands and spread the two globes, revealing a dark, wrinkled eyecup. The next moment, she feels my warm breath on her anus, then the tip of my tongue that comes to excite her.

For a few seconds, I titillate the ring of flesh, making it twitch and open slowly. As it begins to relax, Virginie feels a moist finger run up her slit and come to rest on her narrowest entrance.

Tearing out a little cry, the finger forces its way through and penetrates her rectum, immediately crushed by the sphincter muscles, which instinctively tighten.

“This place hasn't been a virgin for a long time. But I don't think anyone's been here for a while. Hasn't it?”

“Yes, Master,” she replies shyly.

“Excellent. However, these buttocks aren't quite hot enough for my taste yet.”

I withdraw my finger and step back. Virginie then feels a long, thin object come to rest across her thighs, just level with her vagina. It takes her a moment to realize what it is.

The cane whistles and falls viciously across her exposed buttocks, leaving a long red welt on her bouncing globes.

Virginie jerks abruptly, letting out a small cry.

Distress shows in her eyes as she hears the distinctive hiss again, then deep suffering as the supple wood bites into her fragile flesh, making her scream in despair.

Cautious, I start slowly. The first strokes on her naked sex feel like simple pricks to Virginie. But gradually, the correction begins to heat her up, then burn her.

I try to space the blows, leaving parallel marks on my submissive's buttocks and upper thighs. With each impact, Virginie writhes in pain in the pillory.

Six times in a row, the cane comes down without mercy, each time wringing a cry of agony from my victim.

When I've finished with the first series of six, I pause for a moment, giving my victim a respite. Then I resume my work, with the same determination.

The cane slams into her defenseless vulva at an incredibly brisk pace. Her sensitive lips redden and swell. I take great care to avoid the clitoris, still sheltered beneath her fold of flesh.

Rivers of tears flow down the young woman's cheeks and crash onto the bed.

Suddenly, the cane crashes into the exact center of her vulva. In a flash, the tip whips across the sensitive tongue of her aroused bud. An excruciating pain rips through Virginie and a moan escapes her lips.

A gigantic fire spreads throughout her lower body.

Two more blows, just as finely tuned, follow abruptly.

Virginie's eyes roll back in her sockets. She's on the verge of fainting. Her body, bathed in perspiration, spasms. If she wasn't imprisoned in the pillory, she would have collapsed to the floor.

My hands close abruptly on her hips. The young woman feels my swollen cock rubbing against the entrance to her vagina for a moment, then with an irresistible thrust, pushes inside her. Long and wide, the member brutally widens the walls of the flesh tunnel, thrusting all the way into her cervix and making her jump in the pillory.

Virginie stifles a scream as she feels this monster penetrate and fill her. But she doesn't have a moment's respite. Trapped in the pillory, she can only endure this savage assault without resistance.

I work her relentlessly, enjoying her docile body, which jerks and shakes under my thrusts. Leaning over Virginie's back, I kiss the nape of her neck, caress her breasts. Delicately, I enjoy stretching her nipples, rolling them between his fingers, before pinching them ferociously, making the young woman scream.

For long minutes, I plow through her intimacy, making her moan with pleasure and pain in equal measure. The dick sometimes withdraws completely before plunging back into the tunnel of flesh with a powerful thrust.

The young woman tries to struggle, to no avail. The pillory holds her firmly in place, while my cock, stretched to its limit, ravages her. With my hands gripping her hips, I violate her in all directions. With each thrust, my belly slams against her burning, cane-scarred buttocks.

For over a quarter of an hour, I pound into her. Each penetration makes her whole body tremble, triggering electric shocks in her lower abdomen. Virginie soon starts panting as the pleasure builds inside her.

Feeling her near orgasm, I stop abruptly. Suddenly, I withdraw, much to my submissive's frustration.

I admire the perfect roundness of her buttocks, the fine muscles of her thighs, with the pinkish slit of her shaved sex in the middle and, above it, the dark corolla of her anus.

I bring my erect sex close and, taking her muscular buttocks with my full hands, gently spread them apart, revealing a little more of her intimacy.

I start by sliding my tongue into the crack of her buttocks, enjoying teasing the tender flesh of her little hole. Slowly, the muscles relax under the effect of this warm caress, and soon my tongue ventures a little further inside her. Muffled moans escape Virginie's lips as a wave of pleasure travels up her spine.

As I withdraw, her anus gradually begins to open, and I present my taut member in front of this enchanting entrance. Instinctively, Virginie tries to tighten her buttocks, but it's too late: my reddened cock is already pressing against her tender opening.

My lower back exerts relentless pressure. Gradually, my rod spreads the dark corolla and makes the sphincter muscles give way. Virginie cries out hoarsely, feeling as if the huge penis is going to tear her apart, cleave her like a flesh sword.

I place my hands on her hips and, in one final thrust, my cock forces its way through her last defenses. I penetrate to the very depths of her being, wringing a cry of pain and pleasure from her.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster, I thrust between her buttocks.

Virginie's cries of pain quickly turn to rales of pleasure, and soon she's the one throwing herself against my erect sex as I penetrate her even more ferociously.

Our union is an animal rut, primal and wild.

I ride her without restraint, plowing her skillfully.

Virginie is lost in a delirium of pain and pleasure. Her belly is on fire and a terrible pain rips through her anus. Suddenly, she feels my hands grasp her pleasure-swollen breasts and pull on their erect nipples. The pain is terrible. Yet despite all this, she's happy.

Pleasure strikes us both at the same time. A hoarse moan escapes from our throats in unison.

Virginie feels a stream of burning sperm invade her intestines as a violent orgasm shakes her whole being.

I collapse on her back, as heavy as a dead horse, overcome by orgasm.

After a few minutes, we come to our senses and I release Virginie. Then, after we've both washed up, we talk about our new experience.

Virginie confides in me that she enjoys being submissive, but much prefers to dominate. However, she agrees to be my submissive until I become a full-fledged master.

I tell her that this arrangement suits me and that, for her sake, I'll agree to be her submissive from time to time.

 

That's how I graduated from Submissive to Master.

Published 
Written by GCKern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments