Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Opening Of Sarah - Part One

"The true story of a woman who finds her sexuality from her neighbor."

46
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story here. This is a true story and the first time I have written or spoken about it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you find it interesting."

A little about myself: I was born in 1969 to a woman who was seventeen at the time. My father has been in and out of my life and absent for the last twenty years. I have three step-siblings, all from different Fathers.

I lost my virginity and got pregnant all at the same time during a U2 concert in 1987.   My first husband, Gerry, who was a friend of my older brother, lifted my skirt and fucked me to the rhythm of the music.  Gerry was eight years older than me, a biker, and had long hair and a huge, beautiful cock. 

He was a good man, and we got married in Las Vegas. We had two beautiful children together, a boy and a girl. He really knew how to fuck, and he would encourage us to have group sex with other couples, and always be adventurous in the bedroom. My life was terrific until Gerry was killed in a car accident five years after we were married. 

My second husband, Stephen, was not much of a lover but a great stepfather to my children. He paid for my university education and asked for nothing in return. Because he wasn’t interested in sex, I strayed and had a few affairs, which ended up in our divorce.  We are still great friends, and my children call him Dad.

My third and current husband is Scott. He was a very active lover when we began dating, and even two years after we were married, but in the last four years, we have barely had sex, and when we do, it is because I initiate it.  So, after a while, I wasn’t interested in sex either.

Two weeks ago, a lovely couple, Gabe and Jordan, moved in next door.  Gabe was overtly flirtatious from the start; my pussy was tingling at every interaction. I felt flushed and alive and started to masturbate again. I decided to document my experiences in my journal.

 --

Monday

So, I saw my neighbor Gabe walking his dog. Like an excited schoolgirl, I ran to get my dog to walk (Even though we had just come from a long walk in the park). I caught up to him and started talking, and I was determined to move the conversation to sex. I mentioned that it had been cold and that having someone to keep me warm would be nice. He asked about my husband, and I told him he was as cold as the nights. He laughed and told me a beautiful and sexy woman like me should be made love too hard, and a lot! SWOON! I told him I was sure he could care for a woman properly. He responded that many women didn't understand his specific kinks. as he reached over and touched my shoulder and down my back. I gasped and blushed a beet red. BINGO!

He asked, “Do you want to come in for a coffee?”

“Yes!” I said, too excitedly.

We sat at the kitchen table; he gave me a coffee and put some liqueur in it; he smiled and said it would take off the edge. He didn’t waste any time; he started asking me about sex, what I liked about it, and about my lovers. My head was spinning, I couldn’t believe this was happening, but I answered openly and honestly.

Then he told me about his “kinks” that he was into, bondage lifestyle, and Master/slave, but he was also a switch, and bisexual.

I think I hit the jackpot!!!

He moved behind me and rubbed my shoulders; then his hands moved down the front to my breasts. He pinched my nipples under my bra, squeezed my breasts, and told me to stand before him, and he sat down.

“Take off my clothes.” He ordered.

I hesitated, but I did it. Slowly stripping in front of this man I just met, fully naked and exposed.

He complimented me on my body and was delighted I had a shaved pussy. I stood there bashfully as Gabe got up and examined me. He moved his strong hands across my body. He was cupping my breasts, tweaking my already hard nipples. He had me turn around and bend over; he put his hands on my ass cheeks and squeezed like he was checking the freshness of some produce. Then he licked his finger and rubbed around the ring of my tight brown hole. My virgin hole, I might add. Then he pushed his finger into my asshole, without warning. I moaned with surprise and delight!

Gabe then held me close from behind, reached around, and rubbed my hardened clit; then he pushed in one finger, then two, into my wet pussy, and finger-fucked me until I announced that I might cum.

He stopped abruptly.

He told me, “You can never cum, without permission when we are together.”

“Yes,” I stammered.

He smacked my bare ass quickly three times.

“From now on, you must address me as Sir.”

“Yes, Sir,” I responded.

Sir had me lick my pussy juice from his fingers and pulled me forward and onto my knees in front of him. He had me unbuckle his belt and open his pants; his beautiful hard cock popped right out.

I looked at him for permission; he smiled and said, “You may suck my cock.”

I kissed the head, licked the sides up and down, and then took it deeply into my mouth.

Gabe then ordered me to get up and pushed me face down on the kitchen table; he spread my legs and got behind me, and slowly moved his cock into my pussy.

I was in heaven as his hard cock pounded in and out of me. I was starting to cum; I begged him to stop or let me cum. He just kept on fucking me, I tried to control my breath, to try not to cum.  He continued to fuck me hard; I was almost crying; I wanted to cum so bad. Finally, he said I could cum, and boy, I did!! What an intense orgasm!

I was exhausted, but he wasn’t finished with me yet; he sat on the table and told me to lick my cum from his cock.  Which I did, with great pleasure. Then he lifted his legs and told me to rim his asshole! I had never done that before, but I did it without thinking. It was different, and I quite liked it. He said he was going to cum, and he pushed me back on my knees, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, and jerked his cock and came all over my face, in my mouth and breasts. (Like he was marking his territory.)

He went upstairs, while I was kneeling on the floor covered with cum.

He returned with a metal anal plug with a red jewel on the end. He had me bend over, and he inserted it into my tight asshole; he said I should have it in every time we are together.

We finished coffee and asked if I would like to meet with him again.

Oh, God, yes!

 --

Wednesday

Gabe called me on his way home and told me to go over to his house and wait in his garden shed in his backyard. He said I should be freshly bathed and completely naked and to be kneeling, waiting for him, and of course, have my anal plug in.

Showering quickly, I rushed to Gabe’s house and let myself into his large garden shed.

I nervously removed my clothes, folded them on a nearby table, and kneeled on the cold cement floor.

I waited there for about thirty minutes. It was freezing and hard on my knees, but the worst thing was trying desperately not to touch myself; I did a couple of times, but I couldn't help it.

Gabe finally came home and slid open the shed door. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead, then told me to take out his cock and kiss it. I did as I was told. He was already hard, and I gave it a long lingering kiss.

He then told me to stand up and bend over; he walked around me and put his hands on my ass, then felt my pussy. I was dripping wet.

“You’ve been touching yourself,” Gabe inquired, “You naughty little slut.”

“Yes, Sir,” I responded meekly.

He sat on a bench, roughly pulled me over his knee, and spanked my bare bottom twenty times. I was vibrating, and my ass was burning.

Gabe started to walk to the house, and he told me to get on my hands and knees and follow him across the backyard and into his home. 

Once inside the house, he sat on an oversized leather chair and told me to remove his pants.

“Kiss my feet and suck on my toes,” Gabe demanded.

I lovingly kissed his feet and sucked on each of his toes like were little cocks.

Then Gabe ordered me to take his cock deep into my mouth, but not to move, not to suck or lick it.

“You don’t deserve to suck on my cock, slut.”

He told me to look up at him. It was hard to just have his throbbing cock in my mouth and not be able to move.

Gabe then leaned over and gave both of my nipples very hard tugs, I tried to scream out, but I was muffled by his cock in my mouth.

He instructed me to get up and lay across his lap. I did it, knowing what was coming.

He spanked me more times than I could count; it was such a turn-on. He smacked each cheek three or four times and then rubbed it with his hand for a bit to soothe the burning, then smacked me again.

My fleshy bottom was bright red now and stinging.

He tapped my anal plug.

“I am so glad to see the plug still in place,” Gabe commended.

Gabe then removed it. It hadn’t been out in over a day, and I felt empty with it gone.

Gabe, spread my cheeks and licked my tight asshole. He pushed his thumb into my tight brown rosebud, and I squirmed under his touch. He pushed the anal plug back in.

Gabe then slid me onto the floor, grabbed my long hair into a ponytail, then brought my mouth to his hard cock. He moved my head up and down, fucking my mouth.

My jaw was aching, but I wanted his cock, I needed his cum.

Gabe suddenly pushed my head away and pushed me on the floor. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide. In one quick motion, Gabe thrust his cock into my sopping-wet pussy.

Gabe pounded away at my pussy, His cock pushing deeper with each thrust, until he groaned and came deep inside me.

He fell on top of me, and his muscular frame felt good against my skin. He put his fingers in my pussy and took some of his cum out, and put it in my mouth, heaven.

I needed to go home; my husband would be home soon. Gabe wouldn’t let me get my coat from the shed, so he gave me one of his sweaters that just covered my still-rosy-red ass.

I entered my house, exhilarated, until I saw that my husband, Scott, was already home.

“Where were you?” Scott asked.

“I heard a noise at the side of the house,” I lied. “Racoons, I think,” I added.

“You went out wearing a sweater?” He asked.

“I was stepping in the shower. It was all very quick,” I explained.

“Okay, you look quite sexy today,” Scott said as he left for the kitchen.

That was close.

--

Thursday

I woke up so horny this morning; I was playing with my pussy at the kitchen table while having my coffee. My fun was interrupted by the doorbell. I cursed whoever it was, closed my robe, and went to the door.

It was Gabe from next door. I hadn’t showered yet but answered the door anyway. He just stepped in, closed the door, put his hand over my mouth, and pushed me against it.

“I’m going to play with my toy this morning,” Gabe explained. “Do you understand?”

I nodded yes.

“If you want me to stop, say Red; if you want me to slow down, see Yellow; shake your head fast; if your mouth is full,” Gabe instructed me. "Do you understand?”

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

He pulled his hand away.

“Yes, Sir," I answered quickly.

Gabe opened my robe and put his strong hand into the hem of my panty. His fingers rubbed my clit and the wetness of my pussy. “You were already playing with your pussy this morning.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Were you thinking about my cock?” Gabe asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good,” he said, grinning. “But you are not allowed to touch yourself without permission.”

With that, Gabe took my wrist and walked me to the living room; he bent me forward over the couch. He pulled off my robe and, using the robe’s belt, tied my hands behind my back. Gabe then roughly ripped off my panties and pushed them into my mouth.

He took his belt, folded it, and slapped my ass; it really stung, but it felt so good as well.

Five hard swats were my initial punishment.

Gabe fingered my dripping pussy. He has masterful fingers. He rubbed my asshole with his thumb.

“Have you ever been fucked in the asshole?” He inquired.

“No, Sir,” I said, muffled with the panties still in my mouth. 

“Good, I will start training your asshole today.”

Gabe bent down and licked around my little brown asshole, pushing his tongue deep inside; it felt amazing! He slid his thumb in and out slowly. He played with my pussy and asshole for a long time, maybe an hour!

I was vibrating.

Gabe then stood up and took his huge hard cock and rubbed it on my asshole, I was scared that he would rip me open, but surprisingly he thrust his cock into my sopping wet pussy!  I screamed with pleasure!

His leather belt found its way to my ass several times, adding to the fantastic sensation! He pushed his thumb into my asshole; I couldn’t stand it anymore; I was on the brink of cumming; I begged him to let me cum!

He said I needed to wait until he was going to cum. He lasted, for what seemed like forever, and then said he was going to cum, and cum inside my pussy,

“Yes, Master cum inside me!” I wailed.

He started to cum; I could feel his cock throbbing as he came; it was enough to set me off in an explosive orgasm!

I collapsed on the floor. My entire body was tingling. He rubbed his hands on my back, and I came again.

Gabe grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees. “Lick our cum from my cock, slut!” he ordered.

I licked his cock greedily. Our combined cum tasted terrific. Gabe lovingly lifted me, gave me a long, wet kiss, and put on his clothes.

I collapsed on the floor as he got dressed and left. I couldn’t move; I just lay there on the floor, naked, completely spent, with Gabe’s cum dripping from my pussy. 

 --

Monday

Gabe, or I should call him Sir, emailed me a “Temporary Master/slave contract” to sign. It is for one week, and I signed it without hesitation. He can do what he wants with me for one week, without limits unless I give the “safe word.” I am scared, nervous, and excited all at once. I told my ex, Stephen, about it just in case; he knows everything about me.

I am so excited and sure I won’t sleep tonight.

 --

Tuesday

I arrived at my Sir’s house this afternoon at 2 PM sharp. I had been ready four hours before.

Instructions were simple: be naked, wearing only an overcoat. It was cold, and he made me wait outside for ten minutes; I was freezing, but he opened the door and smiled.

“Hello, pet,” he said, greeting me. “Take off your coat," he added.

I tried to step past him, but he blocked my path.

“No, take off your coat outside so that the neighborhood can see my new pet naked,” he said matter-of-factly.

I took off my coat, nude for everyone to see. He tweaked my hard nipples, rubbed his finger on my clit, and put his fingers inside my pussy.

“Very wet,” he smiled.

He then invited me in.

He looked at me and smiled, but looked down at my feet and noticed I was wearing shoes.

“Very disappointing. I instructed you to be completely naked,” he said sadly.

“I didn’t think you meant no shoes,” I explained.

“It is not for you to interpret my instructions,” he said sternly.

He took off his belt and told me to take off my shoes and lay on the floor. He spread my legs and took my left foot and slapped the bottom of my foot with his belt, five times, then he slapped my pussy, and then my right foot. Tears were streaming down my face. It hurt so much.  He picked me up off the floor, kissed me, and told me that the punishment would hurt, but the pleasure would be great. He kissed me again and held me tightly.

We walked to the kitchen, and he explained all the rules again and asked me if I wanted to back out.

“No, Sir, I’m ready.”

He took me into a spare room that already had straps and leather handcuffs ready. Beside the bed were a whip, a wooden paddle, and an assortment of lubes, dildos, and vibrators.

 He tied me up spread eagle on the bed; he changed into a leather vest-type thing. His cock looked so hard and huge!  He started by using a vibe on my clit; at the same time, he was using a riding crop on my breasts, swinging it so just the ends would sting my nipples.  He would push his cock in my mouth and fuck my mouth. He also sat on my face and had me tongue his asshole, (he really enjoys that, and it is becoming a favorite of mine as well).

Master Gabe then started working on my breasts. He attached nipple clamps to them that were attached to a chain. He would tug on them as he whipped me. All this time, he had the vibrator on my clit. My world was spinning.

 He got on top of me and started to fuck me hard; his hard cock felt so wonderful inside me.  I was yelling, “Sir, fuck me!” I was about to cum, and I begged him to stop before I came, which he did. He got up and slid his cum wet cock in my mouth, and I cleaned him off.

Master Gabe then put a ball gag in my mouth, and the vibe up and inside my pussy, with the small butterfly attachment on my clit, and left the room.

The vibe was so good, and I felt great until I saw someone watching in the doorway!

It was Gabe’s wife, Jordan!

I didn’t know what to do; I was tied up, gagged, and helpless! I struggled, but I was securely tied.  Panic in my eyes, I tried to mumble an apology.

“Be quiet, you little slut,” Jordan said threateningly.

Jorden came over and pulled on my nipple clamps hard! Then she put her fingers in my wet pussy and sucked my juices from her fingers.

“Do you like fucking my husband?” she asked.

I just stared at her in fear, wondering what she would do.

“I see what Gabe sees in you,” Jorden said lustfully.

She took the crop from the side table and started whipping the bottoms of my feet, then the insides of my thighs.  The whip then stung the lips of my pussy; she trailed the whip along my stomach, stopping at my breasts, and whipped my breasts and nipples. I was a mixture of so turned on and frightened.

She stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at me with an evil, lustful smile.

Jordan slowly started taking off her clothes; she went to the end of the bed and rubbed her pussy on my toes, rubbing her clit on my big toe; she then bent down to my feet and sucked on my toes, then kissed me up my legs toward my pussy. She started to lick my pussy like an expert. I was still terrified, but it felt so good.

Then Gabe was in the doorway, and said to Jordan, “I told you she had a great pussy.”

Then I realized I was set up, and they were both in on it. Jordan smiled and laughed, came up, took the ball gag off, and gave me a lingering kiss. It had been a long time since I kissed a woman, and it felt so lovely. I was also so relieved that Jordan knew what was going on and that she wasn’t going to kill me!

 She told me that she and Gabe had switched roles as Master/Mistress and slave but that I was going to be their shared slave. She sat up on top of me and put her pussy right over my mouth; I instinctively pushed my tongue out and licked her hot beautiful pussy. Gabe went between my legs and started to lick me. I was in a state of euphoria, Jordan’s pussy was dripping all over my face, and I loved it.

They then got up and untied my feet and lifted my legs, and attached them to my wrist cuffs, so that my pussy and ass were raised a bit. Gabe and Jordan took turns whipping my ass and licking my pussy and my asshole, then repeating and beating me again.

Jordan grabbed a huge cock shaped dildo and some lube.

“I don’t think it will fit,“ I told her.

“Your opinion doesn’t matter,” Jordan said as she spanked my bare bottom. “I know what’s best for you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said obediently.

She lubed up my asshole, first pushing in at least two fingers, then she lubed up the dildo right in front of me so that I could see the size.  Then she took it and slowly pushed it into my very tight hole. It stretched me as it went in, and I begged her to go slowly.  

I controlled my breathing, and after a bit, it felt nice in my asshole.

Gabe then untied me and told me to lie on my back; then Jordan got on top of me in the sixty-nine position and started to lick my pussy again, and I, in turn, licked her.

Gabe got behind Jordan and entered her pussy, and slowly started to fuck her. I had a close-up view as his cock moved in and out of her pussy,

Gabe announced he was cumming; he shot his load in her pussy. He collapsed on the side of the bed. I could see his cum dripping out of her pussy, and she ordered me to clean up his cum.

I was licking and sucking the cum when she started to have an orgasm, shaking and rubbing her pussy against my face.

She then collapsed beside Gabe.

They told me to lie between them, and we held each other and cuddled.

I hadn’t cum yet, but after five minutes, they both started to rub my nipples and my clit, until I couldn’t stand it anymore and begged them to let me cum. When they finally let me, I had the most earth-shattering orgasm ever!

I love this arrangement.

--

Thursday

So, I woke up this morning with my husband pulling my panties down and putting his fingers in my pussy.  I asked him what he was doing, and he told me he was going to fuck me.

I couldn’t believe it! I looked back, and he had his pants down and his stiff cock out.  He told me to lay on my side, and he moved his cock to my pussy opening; he quickly slid into my wet pussy. He started to fuck me hard.  I was beginning to feel good when he came in my pussy. He pulled out, went to the bathroom, got a towel wiped his dick, then put the towel between my legs; he kissed me and went to work.

It really turned me on, but I didn’t cum, so I quickly fingered myself and even tasted his still-hot cum in my pussy. I had an amazing, toe-curling, morning cum.

I got up and went to my computer, and I found pictures that Gabe took of me sucking on his cock and a very explicit email from him as well.  I guess I left it up from last night.  It must have turned my husband on so much, and he came in and just fucked me; he didn’t say anything about it; I wonder if he will?

Published 
Written by Sarah_Thinks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments