Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you love this story, leave a like, comment, and read the other chapters!"

Sophia wiggled slightly, lying on the bed, her ass raised on pillows, awaiting Micah's return home. Today was Friday, which meant a maintenance spanking (Read chapter 20 for more of the Spring Rules). She sighed contentedly, pleased with her decision to live the BDSM lifestyle 24/7. Throughout the last few years, they'd gone from trying out the BDSM lifestyle a few times a week to living it continually, mainly because she requested more and more. She worked from home while Micah sometimes had to travel for his job and she used to feel disconnected from him. Now, however, she feels close to him, loved, respected, and wanted no matter where he was.

"Now isn't that a lovely sight," Micah murmured.

She hadn't heard his footsteps come into their special room, but the sound of his voice was enough to harden her nipples and puff her labia.

"I certainly hoped so, Milord. Good to have you home," she replied.

He ran a hand over her bottom then began a slow, gentle hand spanking to warm up her skin.

"Good to be home, love. I was thinking after this spanking I'd take you out to dinner unless you already have something planned," he commented, slowly increasing the speed and force of his spanking.

"No plans. I thought maybe a charcuterie on the back porch, but that's easy enough to do tomorrow. Dinner out sounds nice."

"Great. You'll wear something nice. I have reservations for 8 at Gio's."

"Really?" Sophia squeaked. Gio's was the new Italian restaurant in the nicer part of town. Sophia's mom had been trying to get in there since they opened. Of course, her mother had an abject fear of reservations.

"Yep. Okay. Your skin is warmed and pink. You ready?"

"I am, Milord," she answered.

She heard Micah set the egg timer after opening the wardrobe filled with his implements. She yelped in surprise as the falls of a suede flogger landed sharply on her upturned ass. Over and over again, he laid the falls on her ass, upper thighs, and back. Several times, a few falls graced her lady parts with a harsh kiss. Finally, the timer blinged.

Micah ran his hand over her reddened skin, murmuring soft words of praise. He ran a finger down her drenched slit, chuckling at her wetness.

"Please," she quietly begged.

He leaned over and kissed her shoulder before whispering, "Not yet, love. After dinner, though. I'm going to leave you here so I can shower and change. I've brought your clothes in so you can change here. You still have make-up and such in here?"

Panting, she stated that she did. Slowly, she got off the bed and saw her white sundress hanging on the closet door. On the dresser was a pearl g-string, an egg-shaped butt plug, and a cupless bra. Still in a lovely submissive haze, Sophia lubed the plug and inserted it. She stepped into the g-string, hooked the braw, slid the dress over her head, stepped into a pair of heeled sandals, and applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss. She quickly French braided her hair and went downstairs.

"You look perfect," Micah praised holding out his hand.

Once seated in the restaurant, Sophia wiggled a bit. She looked up at Micah and grinned. "Sorry. My bottom is a bit tender and the pearls are rubbing against my clit and the plug you chose is awfully big," she whispered. "It's almost like you planned to keep me on edge."

Micah grinned back and ordered dinner for both of them. After a luscious meal, Micah guided her to a rarely utilized park.

"Have a seat," he said and motioned to a pretty wooden bench. Just then she noticed someone else on the path, Greg, their neighbor.

"Over here," Micah called then looked down at Sophia. "It's been a while since you've serviced someone other than me, love. I would like you to give Greg a lovely blow job. You may use your hands and you absolutely will swallow all of his cum, won't you?"

SiaMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiaMiller

Whenever Micah's voice got all low and commanding, Sophia felt her bones melt. "I will, Milord."

Greg stood in front of her, making no move to assist in any way. Sophia unzipped his trousers and released his engorged cock. She cradled his balls in her warm hands and opened her mouth. Slowly, she eased her lips down his shaft, keeping firm pressure on it, and sucking to pull him ever so gently toward her throat. This was not the first time she'd serviced Greg, so she knew how to please him. Up and down, going down a bit more with each bob of her head. She continued to massage his balls with one hand and fisted his cock below her mouth with the other. Within minutes, she felt his balls lift and tighten and his cock expand. She thrust her head down, lips to base, and frantically swallowed as he pumped his cream down her throat. When he finished, she worked her way back up to his tip, being careful to lick any remaining cum from his shaft. She smiled up at him and then looked at Micah.

"Well done, love. Greg, have a good evening," he said and held out his hand to shake Greg's before the other man left the area.

"I do love seeing you in action, Soph. Now, lower your top a bit and show me your nipples," he ordered.

Glassy-eyed, Sophia obeyed. She watched as Micah pinched both nipples between his strong fingers and felt a gush of wetness soak the bench. "Did you enjoy that?"

"I did, Milord."

He twisted her nipples slightly causing her to gasp.

"Ready to go home?"

"If it please you, Milord."

Micah released her nipples and pulled up her dress to cover them. Nonetheless, they stood proud and strong, nearly poking through the thin dress.

Once they reached home, Micah ordered her to go the special room and remove her clothing. She was to lie on the bed, belly up with her hips elevated.

When he walked in, he too was naked, his cock standing tall. "You were perfect tonight, Sophia. I think you've earned a reward. I'm going to make love to you for a long, long time. Tell me, which hole would you like to use?"

"The choice is yours, Milord."

He knelt between her legs and cupped her face in his hand. "No. Tonight the choice is yours, my love."

Sophia licked her lips, paused, then answered, "Both?"

Micah threw back his head and laughed before saying, "You are such a greedy slut, Sophia. I knew that would be your pick."

He began with her pussy, easing himself in, pinching her nipples, sucking on them, cupping her ass, kissing her neck. She offered him five orgasms, screaming his name, meeting him thrust for thrust. The plug, still inside of her, made her passage even tighter and more pleasurable for them both.

"I can't wait much longer, Soph," Micah panted.

He pulled out of her drenched pussy, held her ankles together in one strong hand and lifted them. He turned the base of the plug and slowly pulled it free of her warm, wet body. She cried out, coming yet again when Micah, almost instantaneously replaced the plug with his throbbing cock. He plunged balls deep with one strong thrust.

"You are fucking amazing, woman!" he murmured, dropping her ankles onto his shoulders. He dropped his hands to either side of her head and gave one, two, three, a dozen powerful thrusts before he released his pleasure deep inside of her.

Later, lying snuggled in his arms, Sophia whispered his name.

"Hmmmm?"

"I think I really like being rewarded, Milord. I think I need to be very good more often."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments