Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophia was pissed. So pissed, in fact, that she said to hell with her rules and willfully broke them all. What was she pissed about? She had no idea. Nonetheless, she was going to show Micah that she would do whatever she wanted. Deep down, she knew this was a bad idea, but once her mind was made up, there was no turning back.

First, she gardened fully dressed EXCEPT for the hat, sunscreen, and bug spray - hence the slight sunburn and fou mosquito bites. Her written rule actually stated that she would weed the garden daily, but she had also agreed when Micah had stipulated that she be nude except for shoes, hat, sunscreen and bug spray.

Second, she made tuna helper for dinner along with a can of green beans. She tossed on a pair of shorts and tank. And finally, she had been at the stove, not kneeling when Micah had come home. He hadn't said a word then, but instead had set the table. After eating and cleaning up the horrible meal, Milord kissed her and suggested tonight he take her ass, she flat out refused him.

She should have known something was up when he smiled and went to bed.

Today, Sophia would pay the piper.

To be fair, she woke up feeling just awful for her behavior.

"Milord, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me yesterday. Today, I promise, I'll behave," she stated tearfully. "Please, sir. I deserve punishment."

"That you do, Sophia. I was just waiting for you to figure that out. Your lapse was severe, so too will be your punishment. Will you accept it?"

"Of course, Milord."

"Remember, you always have the right to say your safeword."

"I know, Milord."

"First," he decreed, "I will take your ass as I had wanted to last night. In fact, I will, unless you use your safeword, take your ass every single day for the next week. Further, you will be sleeping with a plug inserted just to make sure you remember to whom that ass belonged."

Sophia gulped but thought this fair. "Yes, Milord."

Much to her relief, He generously lubed up her back tunnel and then didn't just fuck her ass, he made love to it. Slowly. Gently. Determined to remind her that he was quite capable of giving her every exquisite sensation imaginable. Half an hour and an untold number of orgasms later, he finally emptied himself into her warm, soft body.

"Clean me," he ordered. "First with a washcloth then your mouth.

Without hesitation, Sophia did as he ordered.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Very much, thank you, Milord," she responded, still on her knees before him.

"Good, because you're not going to enjoy much of the rest of your day."

Milord was correct, but then again, he wasn't. The rest of the day was not "enjoyable", but it was cleansing.

For the offense of wearing clothing when she wasn't supposed to, Sophia's punishment was to go five days without any clothing. She hesitantly reminded Milord that tomorrow was his "Guys' Night In". When he just raised his eyebrows, Sophia blushed and asked if she was still to serve as hostess or would be confined to a room.

"That, my love, will be determined by your own behavior. I will decide that tomorrow by 4:00."

"Yes, Milord."

For the offense of using processed food for their evening meal, Sophia would need to be cleaned from the inside out.

"Into the bathroom. I've already made preparations," he informed her.

"Kneel on the floor and bend over the tub," he instructed, then began by inserting a soap stick, waiting fifteen minutes, then administering a full two-quart enema. He then inserted a very large plug to ensure she retained the water until he decided she could release.

He scolded her for her inappropriate behavior and complete disregard of rules which she had agreed to. Sophia began to cry from the humiliation, from the sting, from the cramping, from knowing he was 100% right.  When he finally allowed her to release, he stood and watched, continuing to scold. After two more water enemas, she was as empty and clean as she was going to be. 

In between the enemas, he had her get on her hands and knees on the living room coffee table. Sobbing, she did as he ordered. He had the paddle ready. After the first round, he administered twenty-five spankings with the paddle, increasing by ten each time. By the time he gave her the last forty-five spankings, she was beyond sobbing. She was a weeping, soft, repentant mess who had rarely felt so purified. Yes, her ass was on fire, but he hadn't spanked her with all his strength, so her sobbing came as shame for her actions overcame her.

"Milord. I'm so, so sorry."

"I know, Sophia, but I can't let such blatant disregard for my authority go," he gently stated.

"No, Milord. You can't," she whimpered. "I don't want you to let it go. Thank you."

EbonyPanther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyPanther

He held her at the end of each paddling, cuddling her next to his strong chest, and letting her cry my heart out. As her tears subsided, she began to kiss his neck and thank him for care.

He kissed the top of her head and told her how proud he was of her acceptance of his dominance and for taking the punishment so well.

At the end of the final paddling, he said, "You need to think about the day and all we've both learned. Go stand in the corner, hands on your head for thirty minutes or so."

Sophia hopped off his lap and stood in her corner. Thinking about all that had happened over the last day and a half, she realized that she had been so pissed because she'd actually wanted this. She'd been good for a long time and had actually missed consequences. Milord in full 'you've misbehaved, young lady' mode was a sight to behold! Still, that didn't justify her bratty behavior. In the future, she resolved, she'd simply ask Milord for a sterner Maintenance.

Sophia spent the rest of the day going about her regular chores. Her ass was tender all day, and she figured it would be the next day as well. What she hadn't counted on was after dinner when she offered Milord fellatio and he accepted, was for him to first insert the plug, which would not be removed until the morning when he would again fuck her ass.

"This routine," he said pleasantly, "will be repeated each day for the next seven. You didn't think one day would be enough for what you did, did you? Just to make sure you really remember why you're being punished, I want you to tell me what you did."

She blushed and did as he said.

"Good. Now, over my lap."

"Wait! After all of that paddling, you're going to spank me again?" she squeaked as she did as he commanded.

"I am. Complaints? Questions?" he asked once she was in position.

Sophia gulped and clearly stated, "None, Milord."

This time, he used only his hand. He reminded her that she had asked for the rules, willfully disobeyed them, and had asked for a severe, cleansing punishment.

"Therefore," he continued to spank as he spoke, "you will be spanked to tears after being plugged."

Twenty minutes later, Sophia was tucked into bed, sore but content.

The next morning, he removed the plug, made love to her again using stretched and welcoming ass, and left for work. Sophia made sure to follow all of his conditions, remaining nude the entire day, sending him selfies every hour, and giving herself a warm water enema.

When he arrived home, her home cooked dinner was staying warm in the oven and she was on her knees in the bedroom.

"How was your day?" he asked as she began to help him off with his shoes and socks.

"It was good, Milord," she answered happily. "May I?"

"Yes."

She opened her mouth and lovingly began to suck his cock.

"You are so beautiful when you do that," he murmured. "Not just that, but always. You're always beautiful."

Sophia preened and sucked harder. Micah quickly rewarded her with his cum shooting down her throat.

"You know, just because I see and appreciate your behavior doesn't mean your punishment is over. In fact, I've decided that you will indeed serve as hostess tonight. You will behave perfectly, won't you?"

Sophia sat back on her heels, thought a moment, then answered, "As you wish, Milord."

When evening came and his friends came over they were unsurprised to see Sophia naked and lying across Milord's lap, a jeweled plug glittering from her ass. Humiliated but obedient, Sophia repeated her transgressions as Milord spanked away, tears flowing down her face. When he finished, his friends applauded, commenting on how well they both handled the situation.

She then played the role of hostess, her face a red face and redder ass.

Later, after they were alone again, Milord asked, "So, still think you can handle five more days of this? You can always use that safeword and I will absolutely respect it."

"No, Milord. I will not be using my password, and yes, I can handle five more days. Tonight was awful, but also spectacular. I love being held accountable for my actions and I loved that you tested my obedience by punishing me in front of the guys," she stated boldly. "In fact, I'm grateful for this time to reflect. I needed it."

"Sophia, have I been neglecting you?"

She blushed and murmured, "Maybe just a little, Milord."

He sighed sadly and said, "Then the fault is mine, not yours. Still, I won't compound that fault by going easy on you now. Come. Time for bed. Tomorrow we will continue, yes?"

"Oh yes."

 

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments