Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Micah was true to his word, and despite her initial fear of anal, Sophia respected him all the more for his commitment. Each morning and evening he rimmed her anus with his finger and slowly used it to fucked her ass while he licked her pussy. On the third day, he added a second finger and began to scissor inside of her tight canal, slowly building anticipation while decreasing her fear. By the fourth day, Sophia was ready for more.

“Please, Milord,” she said quietly that morning. She was on her knees before him, having just pleasured him with her mouth until he had come down her throat. Much to her delight, this was how they began most mornings. “Please can we start with the plugs?”

The day before Micah had shown her three plugs ranging in size from fairly small to as wide at the base as Micah’s cock. He had told her that she would wear each plug for an hour twice a day until he felt she was comfortable enough with it to move on to the next larger size. Once she had become accustomed to the largest, she could ask for his cock instead.

“Eager, aren’t you?” Micah asked with a laugh. “Yes, I think today we will begin with the smallest. Go to the MP room, hop up on the bed, and put the pillows under your hips.”

Sophia did as she was bid. Funny, two weeks ago she would have told him to go fuck himself and sashayed out of the bedroom.  Now, she happily wiggled her toes as she waited for him to come into the room. This whole Domestic Discipline experiment was working, at least for her. For Micah as well, she thought. They hadn’t had sex this often since they first dated! Not only that, they were far more affectionate with each other throughout the day. 

Like all things, though, Sophia worried a bit that this lifestyle would also become routine. She was glad Micah was pushing her limits and introducing her to new ideas, keeping their relationship fresh. In truth, she thought of Micah all the time now and he, obviously, thought of her more often based on the number of texts he sent her throughout the day. Just yesterday he’d sent her one saying that when he got home he expected her to be naked. No clothes for the rest of the evening.

She’d blushed but did as he ordered. When he had arrived, he’d immediately kissed her then moved his way down her neck to her breasts. She’d had no idea she could orgasm simply from him sucking on her nipples but apparently, she could! After, they’d had dinner, her still naked, cleaned the kitchen, played with the one dog she was boarding, then showered together. Before going to sleep, Micah had made love to her, leaving her boneless and happy. 

The sight that greeted Micah took his breath away.  His beautiful wife lying prone on the bed, her white ass raised high, giving him a perfect view of her entire slit. He was pleased to see moisture glistening from her slightly spread labia and, despite having come only ten minutes earlier, felt himself begin to harden again.  He hummed to himself and gathered the supplies. 

First, he lubed up the smallest plug, then slowly began to press some of the slick substance inside Sophia’s easily accessible anus. She moaned and clawed at the sheets.

“Oh, Milord! That feels so freakin’ good!”

He smiled at her use of his title. After only this short time, she had begun to use it with ease. 

It was time. He pressed the tip of the smallest silicone plug against her. He also inserted his fingers into her pussy. She murmured something, obviously needing more. Slowly, steadily, Micah pushed the plug into her ass. Much to his surprise, it entered easily and, when fully seated, Sophia sighed contentedly. The sight of her like this was too much. He needed her.

Quickly, he doffed his sweatpants and spread her legs wide.

“Gods, yes!” she said. “Please.”

Not waiting for another invitation, Micah entered her slick body, burying himself deep within her. He grasped her hips and began to move. She, in turn, matched him thrust for thrust. 

“Talk to me. Tell me how that plug feels,” he commanded.

While becoming more submissive everywhere, here in the MP room, Sophia fell into subspace quickly. Micah used only commands here, never requests. This too seemed to help her become soft and submissive.

“Full. And, well, full! I can feel more of you. Your cock feels enormous! Please. More!”

Twenty minutes later,  a very satiated Sophia lay sprawled on the bed, her ass still elevated by the pillows. Micah rolled her over and held out his hand.

“Come on, my pretty little slut. Time to get cleaned up and dressed. We both have work. Don't you have someone dropping off their dog in an hour?” Micah said, a smile on his face.

Sophia groaned but accepted his hand. She glanced at the clock and said, “So, this plug can come out in twenty more minutes, right?”

Micah thought a moment then answered, “No, I don’t think so. The time begins after we have made love.”

He laughed and hugged her to him when her mouth dropped open. “Questions?” 

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

“No, Milord. None at all.”



Just as she opened the door, her kitchen timer went off. It was time to remove the plug! She was on her way to the MP room when a knock sounded on the front door.

“Really? I’m not expecting anyone,” she muttered to herself. Checking the peephole, she groaned. Greg.  Keeping the chain on the door, she opened it just a crack.

“Hey Sophia! I was on my walk again. I thought I’d try the front door rather than the back gate. Seems more formal and I get the feeling you prefer formal. 

“Hey, Greg. Is there something I can help you with?”

“I was wondering if you and Micah - see, I remembered his name. I’m good at names - have decided to come over for a cocktail yet?”

“I’m sorry, Greg, but we haven’t. Why don’t you give me your number and I’ll call after I’ve spoken with Micah,” Sophia suggested.

“Hey, great idea. Okay. But could you text instead of calling? I hate talking on the phone.”

“Sure. Now, what’s your number?”

Greg rattled it off so quickly Sophia had to ask him to repeat it. When he finally left, ten minutes had passed. Quickly, Sophia went to the MP room’s attached bathroom and removed the plug. She had expected the removal process to be painful, but it wasn’t. Carefully, she cleaned the toy and replaced it in its special box, right next to the two other plugs. She ran her fingers lightly over the toys, then shut the lid and replaced the box in the dresser, shocked that she was eagerly awaiting their insertion. 

While she was here, she might as well check all of the supplies. She opened the drawer where the lubes were kept and noticed one of them, her least favorite, a peppermint water-based one that burned and tingled when it was applied, was running low. She made a mental note to re-order it. She may not like it, but Micah loved the way it made her squirm and she loved the way Micah reacted to her squirming.

“So this guy seems to really want to socialize with us, huh?” Micah asked later that evening.

“Seems so. Honestly, I’m not opposed, but there’s just something not right about him,” Sophia admitted.

Micah chewed his pizza, then said, “Let’s go see him. Have cocktails. Text him and see if he’s available tomorrow evening.”

Sophia groaned.

“Sophia,” Micah said sternly. “One of the things we agreed to do was go out more often. We’re going to do this and you, young lady, will do so if not willingly, then obediently. Do you understand?”

Just hearing that tone in his voice made Sophia’s insides quiver with anticipation. “Yes, Milord. I do.”

“Good. Now, while I clean up, why don’t you go up to the MP room and prepare yourself for your plug. I’ll expect you gracefully draped over the pillows, ass in the air, and the lubrication of your choice on the dresser.”

“Yes, Milord,” she answered, her insides downright trembling with excitement.

With the medium-sized plug fully seated, Sophia sighed with pleasure. Yes, it was mildly uncomfortable, but it also made her pussy tighter so that when Micah fucked her, they both had a more satisfying experience.

“There,” Micah stated. “You’ve always had an incredible ass, but now that it’s adorned with such a pretty plug, it’s irresistible.”

His hand came down on her upraised cheek.

Sophia yelped but raised her hips. Micah laughed. 

“Learning to like a nice spanking, huh?” he said.

She felt him kneel between her legs and then the tip of his cock enter her wet tunnel. 

“Ohmyfuckinggodyes,” she murmured.

He plunged in, balls deep, slapping her ass at the same time. She exploded, stars appearing behind her eyes. 

Micah continued to spank and fuck her simultaneously, much to her obvious delight. She’d always loved when he talked dirty to her, but now more than ever.

“You’re going to be ass slut, aren’t you? You’re already turning into a spanking slut. Maybe I’ll start to use your ass as much as I use your pussy.”

“Please! Milord!” she shouted as she came yet again.

Once her wave of pleasure subsided, he rolled off of her onto his back. 

“Climb on top, wife.”

She did so, eagerly riding him. Micah reached up to massage her breasts for a bit, then pinched her nipples between his fingers.

“New rule.”

“Yes, Milord,” she gasped.

“Every time you’re on top, you will have your ass filled.”

Sophia’s eyes widened. She adored being on top, rubbing her clit against his body, sheathing herself on his cock. Now, Milord had added yet another nuance to this position.

"Yes, Milord."

Another explosive orgasm washed over her. Micah’s hands went to her hips, holding her in place as he pumped his own seed deep inside. She collapsed on top of him, exhausted.

Eventually, her mind came back into her body. She asked, “Did you really mean what you said? Will I have to have my ass filled if I’m on top?”

Micah kissed the top of her head and answered, “Absolutely. I’ve never known you to climax that hard before.”

Sophia giggled, kissed his chest, and said, “As you please, Milord."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments