Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paradigm Shift Part 4

"The final training and the end of the story."

9
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Harvey kept me naked except for my new mules for the rest of the day, and then before dinner he had me change my shoes and again eat first before serving him and Aaron. Following a light supper he put me back up facing away from the guest-bathroom door and fastened the suspension cuffs around my wrists. I stood with my legs spread and my spike heels firmly planted, and my mind was at peace.

“I want to show you some other kinds of sensation play,” he said to Aaron. “I worked on her back side a lot last night, so I think we should work on her front for a while.”

He said we, not I. I wonder what he has in mind.

He pulled a black paddle out of one of his duffels; one side was plain leather, but the other side had fake fur attached to it. Then he put the blindfold over my eyes again, and my mind was entirely focused on thinking about where he might hit me, which I knew was his intention.

“One nice thing about this paddle is that she’ll never know which side will hit her next; that will cause some uncertainty in her mind, and surprise can be a good tool for arousal,” he said conversationally, and then I felt a light tap on my left thigh. That was the leather side, I thought, and then there was a harder swat on my other leg, but the sensation was soft and sensual rather than hard and stinging. Ahhh, the fur that time.

He continued the light swats on the fronts and then the insides of my thighs, and they were random, and I stopped trying to guess which side of the paddle would land. Then I heard him say, “Now you try it,” and the hits became a little tentative and a bit less well-aimed. Now I know what we meant, I thought. How wonderful this is, he’s gotten Aaron to play the game with him.

I couldn’t see his next choice of toy, of course, but he described the toy to Aaron so I had some idea of what was coming. “This little flogger is made of thin lengths of rubber,” he said, “and it’s going to produce a different kind of sensation.” I felt soft tails slide across my breasts, and my nipples instantly hardened in response. Then the tails hit and slid with more emphasis, but the feeling was still arousing rather than painful. “You have to be careful when striking her breasts, because hard narrow implements can cause compression injuries to the underlying mammary glands, but this whip is soft enough that no such damage can occur.”

The flogger hit my belly below my navel and then hit each of my thighs before slapping in a vertical swipe up my pussy. I felt a mild tingle as the tails slid over and past my clit; he was once again bringing me to a slow sexual boil. Then the pattern was repeated, with less assured impacts, and I knew Harvey had again gotten Aaron to participate in his scene.

The next weapon in Harvey’s BDSM arsenal was different. “I made these myself,” he said, and I could picture them in my mind as he described them. “I took a bunch of kabob skewers and cut them in half, then made two bundles and dipped them in liquid latex to hold them together and make handles. One set has the points of the skewers exposed and the other set has blunt ends.”

He beat a tattoo, almost like a drum roll, on my thighs, and then he gently poked my pussy, first with the blunt ends and then with the sharp points. Neither poke was painful, and the sensations were stimulating; when he slid one of the toys along my slit to bump my clit my hips swayed gently and I let out a hum of pleasure.

“Your turn,” he said, and then I again felt a somewhat tentative series of impacts that must have been Aaron’s. I hummed again, not because the play was as enjoyable as what Harvey had done but more to encourage him, and my ploy apparently worked.

“This is actually fun,” Aaron said in a tone that expressed both surprise and enjoyment. “Judging by the way her body is moving, I could see this being something I’d like to do more of; it’s a lot easier for me than causing a lot of pain.”

“I completely understand, but keep in mind that she wants both kinds of scenes.”

“Oh, I will,” Aaron replied, “and I’ll keep trying to give her more of everything she wants.”

Wow! I thought. Harvey is really succeeding with him with this stuff.

“This next little item is a miniature version of what equestrians use to simulate what a horse does with its tail to send flies off its body; it’s a horsehair fly whisk. This will sting a little, but it won’t be anything really painful.”

He started on my breasts again, and it did sting when he swiped it across them. But I was aroused enough that the stings caused my nipples to tingle more strongly. I felt echoes of those sensations in my pussy and I realized that my juices were really flowing. When the whisk had progressed to slap along my pussy the sounds it made were like wet splashes, and my hips moved in a circle as though begging for another hit.

“God, look at that,” Aaron marveled. “We haven’t fingered her or done anything but touch her with these little things and look at her, her thighs have running trails of her secretions.”

“I’m not nearly as surprised as you are,” Harvey said dryly. “I knew from all my discussions with her that if I was able to lead her mind her body would follow. She’s been in this submissive head-space for 48 hours now, and the effect can be cumulative.”

That’s so true, I thought. He’s brought me to a space where I’m a totally submissive sex machine, ready and willing every second. But even as he’s objectified me he’s made me feel so loved, so desired, so cared for that I always want to please him, and my body responds to that impulse also.

“This next toy is called a tawse,” Harvey said. “It’s a short, narrow piece of leather that’s been split so it has two points, and it has a handle so it can be gripped comfortably. This will sting in a different way.”

When he slapped the tawse on my breast he was so accurate that he caught my nipple between the two leather points. My puffy areola definitely felt the sting, but I was so aroused that it just felt good, like a minor SM strike. He hit my other breast, then my thighs, and this time he hit the insides starting near my knees and moving upwards an inch at a time. I hadn’t thought I was that close, but when he finally swatted the tawse against my pussy and it hit my clit I released.

“Oh, fuck,” I shouted, startled at the result of his hit even as my body rocked to a very nice orgasm. My hips bucked forward and back and I shivered and shook as the pleasure raced through me. Harvey stripped the blindfold off of me and I knew I was wide-eyed with shock at what had happened.

“You never even touched her other than with these toys,” Aaron whispered. “You never used your fingers and she just …”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you,” Harvey said without a trace of condescension. “You can have this effect too, if you’re willing to make the effort.”

“Oh, I am, I really am now,” he whispered, and I was thrilled beyond belief at the sincerity in his voice.

- - - - -

“I have one more thing I’d like you to try,” Harvey said to my husband. “Are you willing to take a shot at it?”

“After what I’ve just seen, I think I’m willing to try just about anything.”

“Okay, let’s do it. Ann, turn around.”

“Yes, Sir,” I said promptly, and then I rotated my body so I was facing the door and looked back over my shoulder to see Harvey pick up one of his singletail whips. It was a dull red in color and about four feet long.

“This is one I bought from an online seller, so I don’t have proof of its provenance,” he said. “But I was told that it was made by Joe Wheeler, one of the best whip-makers of his day, and it’s of the same quality and style as whips I’ve watched him making at conventions.”

alaxaturner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaxaturner

I watched as he stepped away from me and swung the whip in a horizontal motion, not moving his body at all and simply swinging it from side to side using only his wrist. “This horizontal motion is known as East Coast style, and it was developed primarily to keep the whip from touching the floor. You never know what’s been on the floor in a public dungeon,” he commented jokingly. “West Coast style is vertical, using up-and-down swings instead, but I prefer this style.”

I continued to watch as he slowly inched his way towards me, and then the cracker started to skim over my skin. It was stingy and sensual at the same time, and despite having already released once I was eager for more pleasure. He turned me back around and flicked the whip over my breasts, my belly, my thighs, and my pussy, and each hypnotic swing and strike made my mind think sexy thoughts and my body climb slowly higher. My breathing was getting faster and shallower, and my body was swaying, from side to side as he’d instructed, and I was getting seriously close when he stopped whipping me and turned to Aaron.

“Ordinarily I wouldn’t want anyone to use a singletail on a bottom without a lot of practice that shows he’s got control of it,” Harvey said, “but I’m here to watch out for her and I want you to try it.” He set down his red whip and picked up another; this one was only about three feet long, and it was black and blue like his crop. “This one is shorter, so it may be easier for you to manage.”

“How would someone know that they’ve practiced enough?” Aaron asked anxiously.

“He should hang a length of toilet paper from the ceiling and put a Post-It note on a wall. When he can consistently move the T-P without tearing it and hit the Post-It without knocking it down, he’s ready to use the whip on a live person.”

“You’re very good with them.”

“I’ve had a lot of practice,” Harvey admitted, “but don’t let that hold you back; I’m here to make sure you start off on the right foot.” He handed the smaller whip to my husband. “Take hold of the ball of the handle and just flick the whip from side to side like I was doing.”

He tried, his face tight with concentration, but the whip wobbled through the air in a wild way. “Relax, Aaron, don’t try so hard. Slow down a little; an easy, consistent rhythm will work better. Don’t try to force it; let the whip do the work.”

He listened to what Harvey was saying and he eased up, and soon the whip was moving in a pattern that was not as even as Harvey’s but in a similar way. He doesn’t have nearly as good a technique as Harvey does, but I love that he’s doing it. My arousal had dimmed when Aaron took that whip, and I was nervous about him using it on me, but at the same time I wanted him to try and not be afraid to experiment with me. I resolved to put on a brave face and accept whatever might happen in the spirit of helping the man I loved become more of what I wanted him to be.

Aaron moved and stood where Harvey had a few minutes earlier, and I watched, more calm outwardly than I was inside. He imitated what Harvey had done and slowly advanced towards me as he swung the whip from side to side. When the whip finally touched me his strokes were somewhat erratic but not terribly painful, so I forced myself to smile encouragingly.

“Thank you for doing this,” I said softly, and Aaron’s face lit up in a momentary smile before it went back to a mask of intense concentration. I knew he wasn’t going to get me turned on like Harvey had done, but I was so happy he was doing this that my heart was racing with excitement and I wasn’t even feeling frustrated that I hadn’t come again. Harvey, I can never thank you enough.

- - - - -

After that final scene Harvey packed up his toys and took the two duffels and the long case to his car. Then he went into the guest room, and after a couple of minutes he returned to the living room trailing his suitcase. He’d told me that to avoid any possible awkwardness on Monday morning he would stay in a hotel overnight before making the long drive home. He took the suitcase outside, and while he was gone I hustled into my bedroom and quickly put on a blouse and skirt; I thought that would be more appropriate for when we said our good-byes. I was still wearing my new heels and I still had the chain on me but I knew Aaron had a key to the lock.

Harvey came back into the house carrying his red singletail and he held it out to Aaron.

“What’s this?” Aaron asked in obvious surprise. “I can’t possibly accept that, it’s too expensive a gift.”

Probably not as expensive as my Louboutin heels, I thought, but definitely not cheap, either. Harvey’s as generous with his gifts as he is with his knowledge.

“Yes, you can,” Harvey replied. “Take it as a token of my thanks for this wonderful weekend, but promise me you’ll practice with it before you use it on your woman.”

He didn’t say your wife. Harvey’s sending Aaron a final message, telling him again to treat me like a possession, a sexual object. I can only hope Aaron gets that message.

Aaron looked overwhelmed with appreciation as he took the whip in his left hand. He put out his right hand and Harvey shook it, and then he took my hand and put it into Harvey’s. “Go with him, Barb.” He turned to Harvey and said, “Take her with you. There are no limits tonight, be with her any way you wish.”

I don’t know which of us was more stunned. “Aaron, honey, are you sure about that?”

“Yes, I am,” he said simply. “Harvey’s taught me an awful lot this weekend, about you and about myself, and I’m extremely grateful. I now understand what you want and need, and I want you to have the freedom to spend the night with him with no limits and to thank him, for both of us, in the ways only you can.”

My pulse was racing and my breathing had become fast and shallow. Harvey and I had teased each other and fantasized online for many months about what a time together might be like for the two of us, and now my husband was giving me permission to make those shared fantasies real. But then I turned to Harvey and my heart sank; his expression was somber and I suddenly knew what he was going to say. He squeezed my hand and then put it back into Aaron’s.

“I feel honored far beyond what any words could express,” Harvey said quietly. “After this weekend I know, and not just in my imagination, what a priceless gift you’ve offered, and I sincerely appreciate it. But I also know, from all our conversations and the fantasies we’ve shared, that in the real world Barb would rather be monogamous with you. If we ever meet again and you repeat that offer I will happily accept it, but for now I think it will be better for both of you if you explore your interests and desires only with each other.”

It was Aaron’s turn to be stunned. I was sure he knew how hard it must have been for Harvey to abide by the limits when I’d gone to him the night before. He knew, from watching us interact and how he’d kissed me and touched me, how attractive and desirable Harvey thought I was, and I didn’t think he’d ever considered the possibility that Harvey would turn down the opportunity to have me, even for just one night, completely and without restrictions. But I actually wasn’t surprised, because I believed I knew Harvey well enough to know how he would respond to such an invitation.

Harvey shook Aaron’s hand again, then took me into a firm hug. We’d fantasized many times about another life where both of us were available to be with each other, so I pulled him against me and whispered, “Sir, if there’s ever another life …”

He hugged me tighter and whispered back, “Yes,” and that was all he needed to say. I pressed my arms around him and then he pulled back, kissed me tenderly on the cheek, and turned and went out the front door.

He’s gone from my house, I thought wistfully, but not gone from my heart. Never from my heart.

- - - - -     - - - - -

Copyright © 2023 by Left Side Signals

Published 
Written by PatHarvey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments