Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing A Role

"A game played by a D/s couple that might include others."

24
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story started as a scene in my first novel, but it didn't advance the characters, so I removed it. Ten years later, I submitted it to a U.K. publisher for possible inclusion in an ebook anthology. The story was accepted, but I decided that receiving and reporting royalty income from a foreign source wasn’t worth the hassle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, in exchange for relinquishing my royalties, I received back all future rights to the story, and here it is."

We were sitting in a motel lounge when David whispered in my ear, “Take my cock out of my pants.”

I never know when David will decide to assert his control over me. Even when he has me dress for the part, as he had that evening, in one of what he calls my high-class-slut outfits, sometimes he just shows me off to strangers and occasionally he does nothing at all. Giving up control to David is my way of getting past my inhibitions and unleashing my total sexuality, and he knows my limits, the boundaries of what he can tell me to do. The uncertainty of not knowing when or even whether he’ll have me do something makes being with him even more exciting for me, and he knows that.

I met David soon after the nasty divorce that followed my ill-considered marriage, and we’d become good friends, but I’ll never forget the first time he asserted himself in our relationship. We’d discussed my unfortunate choice of spouse, but things between us changed forever on the night of my 28th birthday, when he got fed up enough with my maudlin self-pity over that failed relationship to take action. He stomped across my living room, yanked me up off the couch, held my hands down at my sides, and kissed me firmly through my sputtering protests. He kissed me like a sexual assault about to happen rather than as a supportive friend, and he didn’t let my struggling or my verbal objections, when I could rip my mouth away from his long enough to shout them, stop him.

I was thoroughly shocked by his unexpected behavior, but I could feel, and both of us could smell, that my being forced to accept what he was doing had gotten me hotter than a firecracker and wetter than Niagara Falls. Neither of us knew this before it happened, but it took his dominating me to bring out my full sexual potential, and the results were awesome.

I sighed as my thoughts returned to the present and I surveyed the place he’d brought me this time, which was fairly empty and rather dimly lit. We were on tall, low-backed stools at the bar, sipping from our drinks and making idle conversation, when a man walked in and sat on the stool next to me. He was ordinary-looking, neither handsome nor ugly; he had dark hair and eyes and seemed reasonably fit, a middle-manager type in his forties. I’ll never know why, with all the other places available, he chose to sit there; fate can take strange turns.

David looked him over quickly, then issued his command. Before I could react, he took my left hand in his right, guided it under the counter of the bar to his lap, and moved it back and forth over his crotch. He told me to do what he’d said, took his hand away from mine, turned slightly sideways, and put his right hand on the back of my stool.

I struggled to get his zipper down and his fully-erect cock out with one hand. Then I sat there, raising my drink with my right hand and sipping it while stroking his erection with my left. Knowing without looking that the stranger sitting on my right was trying to see what I was doing, I turned my body to the left to put more of my shoulders in his way, an automatic embarrassed reaction. I could almost feel his breath on the side of my neck, and then he leaned over and said to David, across my back, “Excuse me, but your lady is about the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

It was a dumb line, but David makes allowances for what sudden horniness does to other men. “Thank you,” he replied. “She’s a special kind of woman. If you want to know why, just ask her; her name is Carol.”

The man looked at me, then glanced down and around my body to where my hand was still sliding slowly up and down on David’s hard cock. He brought his gaze back to my face and asked, “Why are you such a special woman, Carol?”

David said softly, “Tell him you’re special because you know how to behave like a whore. Whisper it into his ear.”

My agreement with David is that I must obey him within my limits or he’ll never play the game again, so I leaned over to the stranger and whispered, “I’m special because I know how to behave like a whore.”

His eyes widened, and then he got a kind of confused look, like he didn’t know what to do next. He swigged his beer and turned toward the TV behind the bar.

“Tell him you want to show him something,” David said, “and lean back so he can see what you’re doing. Then ask him if you can rub your other hand on his cock and make him hard too.”

I leaned toward the guy, but he kept his eyes focused on the TV screen. “I want to show you something,” I whispered. Then I leaned back, and with my eyes I directed his toward David’s lap. He gulped, and I whispered, “Can I hold your cock in my other hand and make it hard too?”

The man turned his head both ways, looking around the near-empty lounge, and saw that no one was paying any attention to us. He took my right hand and moved it to his lap, and I felt myself beginning to get wet as I started rubbing the front of his pants.

“Take it out for him,” David prompted, and I did. Now I had two stiff cocks, one in each hand, and I was getting more than a little turned on. I gently squeezed the stranger’s cock-head, and a small amount of pre-cum oozed out of the slit. I ran my thumb over the top of his cock and spread the moisture around.

David spoke again. “Tell him if he makes sure no one else sees, he can put his hand under your skirt and feel your wet pussy.”

“If you don’t make it obvious,” I whispered, “you can reach under my skirt and feel my sopping-wet pussy.” It was true, too; I was juicing pretty heavily, and the front triangle of my thong was soaked. With my two hands still pumping away, I watched his hand slide along the top of my thigh, under my skirt. He hesitated for a couple of seconds when he touched the garter at the top of my stocking, then slid his hand up until his fingers were probing at my pussy through the thong. His fingers glided up and down my slit, bumping my erect clit at the top of each stroke. I started breathing more heavily, sighing softly each time he contacted my joy-button.

“Ask him what his favorite fantasy is,” David directed quietly. “Ask what he’s always wanted to do with a woman but never has.”

“Tell me your wildest fantasy,” I whispered as he continued to rub my pussy. “Tell me what you’ve always dreamed of doing with a woman, but never have.” My sighs had become little gasps of pleasure each time his finger bumped my clit.

He leaned closer to me, and I could smell the beer on his breath. “I’ve never fucked a woman in the ass,” he said. “Are you going to let me fuck your ass?”

I turned back to David “He said he’s never had anal sex.”

“What else did he say?”

“He wants to know if I’ll let him fuck my ass.”

“You’re turned on, aren’t you.” David knows me well, and his tone implied it wasn’t a question, but I nodded anyway. When David makes me put on a show, or offer myself to another man, I get so hot I’ll do just about anything he orders me to; my limits mostly have to do with disease prevention, not sexual matters. He knows, for example, that I won’t do scat play, but I’ve had plenty of golden showers and I don’t even mind the taste any more. “Tell him you need to taste some cum but I won’t let you unless he fucks your ass first. You do need that, don’t you, cum-slut?”

That’s another thing David knows about me; when I get really cranked up, I crave the taste of a man’s spend. “Yes, Sir, I need that,” I answered, and my clit tingled when I said the words.

“Then ask him nicely if he would fuck your ass and come in your mouth, and don’t forget to say please.”

Both cocks were twitching in my hands and my pussy was gushing as I turned back to the stranger, and he leaned toward me, putting his ear next to my lips. “I want to taste some hot cum but David says I can’t unless I let you fuck my ass first. Will you please fuck my ass and then come in my mouth?”

“Where?” he whispered back.

That one I could handle without coaching. “Anywhere you want.”

“The restroom.”

I turned to David. “He wants to do it in the restroom.”

“Okay,” he said. “Go into the ladies’ room and make sure it’s empty. Then put the closed for cleaning sign out, take your thong off, and finger yourself until we get there, but don’t come.”

I took my hands away from their laps, got off my stool, and headed for the rest rooms, rolling my hips as I strutted across the lounge on my four-inch fuck-me heels. There was no one in the ladies’ room, so I looked around, found the closed sign, and hung it on the outside of the door. Then I took off my thong, put it in my purse, hiked up the front of my skirt, and stood in the middle of the room, touching myself. I was incredibly ready; my face was flushed and my chest was heaving. It was a struggle for me to keep from going over the edge as I slid my fingers between my swollen, sticky labia and diddled my throbbing clit.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

It didn’t help me keep my composure when my brain flashed back again to the scene of when and how David and I got started with our kinky games. I had been extremely flustered by the way I’d reacted to his aggressive kiss and the accompanying physical restraint, and I had tried desperately to deny that reaction. When I’d attempted a roundhouse slap of his face, he’d easily grabbed my wrist, twisted my arm behind my back, and started caressing my breasts through my thin blouse and lacy bra. My nipples had swollen and hardened under his rough handling, and I hadn’t been able to deny the effect his treatment was having on me any longer.

David teased and tormented me for hours that night, demanding that I beg and plead for my release and describe in explicit detail exactly what I’d do for him if he’d let me come. He kept me on the edge, withholding my climax until I thought I would die of sexual frustration, and when he eventually let me come it was like a dam breaking. The orgasmic wave rolled on and on, crashing higher and higher, and it seemed like I would never stop coming; I was screaming and sobbing, alternately whispering that I’d had enough and crying out for more.

When I was finally satiated, we had a long talk about what had happened and we formulated our agreement. Then David said he’d waited long enough to come and he ordered me to do several of the submissive, subservient things I’d promised. I did them all, and I enjoyed them all, the more humiliating the better, and my descent into complete sexual submission began in earnest.

I was shivering and shaking, teetering on my spike heels, as my memories and my fingering combined to push me close to the brink within a couple of minutes. Just as I was afraid I was going to lose control completely and come despite David’s injunction, he stuck his head in the doorway. I nodded to him, and he pushed the man in ahead of him and then bolted the door from the inside.

“Put your hands on the sink and bend over,” David said to me. I turned, let go of my skirt, and leaned on the vanity. David flipped my skirt up onto my back, exposing my bare ass and the backs of my legs. He slid his hand between my legs from behind and up my slit, then twirled his fingers inside my pussy, giving them a generous coating of my sticky-slick secretions. Then he moved his hand and lubricated my anus, sliding first one finger and then two into me as I tried to relax my muscles and accept the invasion. Suddenly I felt two more hands on my body, pressing my ass cheeks and then squeezing them roughly.

“She’s ready for you now,” David said, removing his fingers from my asshole, and I saw him reach with his other hand to pass a foil packet to the stranger. I heard a tearing sound, and then I felt cold, slick wetness as a latex-sheathed cock-head slid across my ass cheek to press into my puckered rear opening. “Stick it to her,” David encouraged him, “push it all the way in. After a couple of pumps she’ll start to enjoy it.” The man rammed his cock into my ass, and I groaned as a sharp pain shot through me; fortunately, though, he wasn’t too thick or too long for me to take. Then he pushed my ass cheeks together so my butt was squeezed tight around his hard shaft.

I felt both humiliated and exhilarated as I tried again to relax and accommodate his cock more comfortably. Giving myself to a complete stranger, especially anally, could make me feel really slutty, and I sometimes wondered what men like this thought of me, especially after their lust had been satisfied. But being used this way, or any way, under David’s direction was a massive turn-on for me; being ordered to offer myself gave me the freedom to totally let go, and remembering that he was in control always overrode any doubts in my mind.

“Tell him to fuck your ass,” David ordered.

“Fuck my ass,” I whispered. “Please fuck my ass.” As soon as I said it, David got down on the floor in front of me, lifted the front of my skirt, and put his lips around my clit. He sucked hard, and I felt his tongue flick over it.

“Ooohhh, that’s so good,” I whispered. “Suck me, and fuck my ass, I need it so bad.” That too was the truth; I was so close to coming I could feel my legs start to shake again. The stranger was really pumping into me now, and David was timing his mouth motions to the forward-and-back movement of my hips.

David nipped at my clit with his lips and I came, a small one, and then the guy shouted, “I’m there, I’m ready.” David stopped what he was doing, grabbed my hips, and swung me around as the guy pulled out of my ass with a pop. I knelt, stripped off the condom and tossed it aside, then took him into my mouth, tasting his pre-cum. He pumped his cock between my lips once, then shot a heavy spurt of cum onto my tongue. My body responded to the salty-sweet flavor flooding my taste buds, and a shiver and a flash of heat spread from my crotch as I came again.

I let my mouth fill up, sensing that I could hold his whole load without swallowing along the way, and waited until he finished coming. Then I slid my mouth off his cock, looked up at him, opened my lips so he could see his cum in my mouth, and swallowed. He looked at me with a dazed expression on his face as I licked my lips and said, “Umm, umm, goooddd.” Then I rose and straightened my skirt, and without another word from anyone David took my arm and led me out of the restroom.

I was still horny; the two small orgasms I’d had weren’t nearly enough to satisfy me. David knew that, too; he knew me very well after all the times he’d done things like this. He led me out of the building and around to the deserted back parking lot.

“Open your blouse,” he ordered, and I fumbled frantically with the buttons. When I finally got them all undone, I pulled the tails out of my skirt and spread the front of my blouse wide, revealing the swells of my breasts above the half-cup bra that displayed more than concealed them. David unfastened the bra’s front hook and pushed the cups aside, baring my erect, fully-engorged, pink-brown nipples. He cupped my breasts and stroked his fingers roughly across them, and the sparkling sensations in my nipples echoed in my groin. Then he released my breasts and turned me to face the wall, with my hands in front of me holding me up, and he pounded into my sopping pussy with his rock-hard cock. He squeezed my breast with one hand and reached down with the other to finger my stiff clit as he pumped in and out of me from behind.

Our panting was in synch with his thrusts and the bucking of my hips, and I knew we were both close to coming. “You did good, Carol,” he gasped between strokes, “and this is your reward.” He pinched my nipple, pulling and twisting it, and when he did that I started to come.

“Oh, God, yessss,” I hissed, and then I was off on a long series of frenzied orgasms, an undulating wave of ecstatic jolts of pleasure. He rubbed my clit with two fingers, roughly pressing and squeezing it between them, and he pinched my nipple even harder. The pain spikes melded with the pleasure peaks as he pounded into me until I was saw stars behind my closed eyelids and I was close to blacking out from the sensation overload.

“Stay with me,” he ordered gruffly, and then I felt the first burst of his hot cum flood my pussy. “Take it, my beautiful slave,” he whispered, and I could barely stand as he continued to shoot his heavy load deep inside me. He put an arm around my waist to steady me and we drifted down together from our delicious high.

When we had recovered our breathing and our heart rates had slowed to close to normal we half-walked, half-staggered to his car. He helped me in, and when he’d gone around and gotten into the driver’s seat I slid over next to him, not caring that my breasts were still exposed for any passer-by to see. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me around against his chest, then turned his head and kissed me. Our tongues fenced, sharing the taste of the stranger’s seed.

“I love you,” he whispered hoarsely, “and I love the way you are.”

“I love you too,” I whispered back. “Please keep me this way.”

    

Copyright © 2022 by Left Side Signals

Published 
Written by PatHarvey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments