Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesomes Stories

A ménage à trois, more commonly known as a “threesome”, is an arrangement in which three people, often a married couple and another lover, take part in a sexual relationship.

Share with us your red-hot, risqué tales where two plus one results in a whole lot of fun. Ooh la la!

Meeting James Chapter 6 Part 2

James and Melanie explore Sin City.

James opened the bottle of champagne and poured it into two flutes, then opened the bottle of Patron and poured us two shots into the small glasses. I was feeling much less nervous than I was when we walked in, but still jittery enough to do a shot with James. He handed me one of the shot glasses. “Here’s to you, Melanie, and our fun night ahead,” he said cryptically. I looked into his eyes, trying to figure out what he m...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 9

Danny joins Gloria at her family’s lake home for some time with her in bed.

On the Saturday following Christmas, Elizabeth said her goodbyes to the family, packed her car and began her three-hour drive back to school. As she drove, she recalled her last conversation with Danny, her stepbrother. He had suggested that she seriously think about breaking up with Matt, her fiancé. "Can you really consider marrying a man that doesn't want to go down on you?" he had asked. "You and I have had some fanta...

Fantasy Flight

Antoinette wants to join in on the fun in her employer's private jet.

As they boarded their private jet, the ridiculously wealthy CEO and his trophy wife presented themselves as the epitome of grace and style. He was stereotypically tall, dark, and handsome, while she was a stunning, svelte, Barbie-like blonde. Photojournalists snapped dozens of pictures as the philanthropic duo were set to head home after another successful fundraising gala. After the door was closed, the couple wasted no...

Meeting James Chapter 6 Part 1

James and Melanie explore Sin City.

My eyes started to open as the fog began to lift. I looked around, confused by my surroundings, and I fought through the grogginess. It started to make sense now; I had fallen asleep. Slowly, the events of the afternoon started to play back in my mind. Our wonderful reunion sex, revealing my embarrassing childhood spankings, our fight, Oh, my God … the spanking James gave me, and, even worse than that, we had anal sex. Ho...

Alone Part-2

Her adventure continues. Rachel dominates

Jason’s POV It had been only a week since Ruth and I screwed the bitch in every fuckable way. She’s a hot tan beauty, and beauty deserves to be sandwiched. It was the first time we got to have a taste of her; then on we got to plunge her holes every day as part of our routine. Thanks to our scouting abilities and evasion techniques, we have survived so far on that mad planet. Not only did we manage to survive, but we also...

The Babysitter - Part 2

Jack and Karen decide Holly is the main course

Jack couldn’t believe his luck as he drove back to the house. While he’d had plenty of inappropriate fantasies about their teenage babysitter, he couldn’t believe she’d let him finger her to orgasm on the passenger seat of his car. After she got out, he’d looked at the puddle of juices on the leather seat. He’d watched her walk towards her house, watched her tight ass swaying in that pair of tight shorts. His eyes dropped...

Vengeance Ch. 6 - The Ties That Bind

Even the best plans come unstuck

I should never have fucked Raphaël or Lisette. Revenge has consequences; these are my five days of hell, and my penance will last a lifetime. Leaving Paris immediately, I am far away, living on a favour from a relative. This tiny village on the headland is my bolthole - a place of old sandstone houses and their painted shutters. Alone, I sit on an old wooden slatted chair, shaded under the canopy of a stone pine tree. Whi...

Standard Protocol

Fulfilling one’s secret fantasies can be tricky, especially when formulated imprecisely—or it can lead to new discoveries.

When Nathan flung open the door to his girlfriend’s bedroom and confidently paced toward her bed, his senses were too numbed by his unshakable Friday routine to notice anything. To him, things were plain as day and laid out pretty clearly: In the late afternoon, he would down the last remains of his morning coffee that already came out of the cheap machine stale and watery like what’s dubbed Americano in proper Italian sh...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Joan's Journey To Satisfy Her Lust Filled Desires Takes A Turn

Joan And Millie Explore Extreme Sexual Boundaries.

Joan has been hanging around home for a week since her trip to the city. The lust inside her body was building, as she sat by the front window drinking coffee and watching the world go by. Joan's phone rang, it was her neighbor Millie. She picked up the phone, she was glad to have someone to talk with. Millie was out by the pool and asked Joan to come over so they could speak, Millie sounded excited. Joan walked over to M...

The Things I'll Do For My Boyfriend

"Would you do this for me?" he asked.

Sometimes the most exciting things in life arrive unexpectedly. A few days ago, my boyfriend sat me down, looking rather serious. “You know you’re very attractive, don’t you, Kyra? You have a gorgeous face with a wicked look that says ‘I’m ready for you now!’ There’s so much more, a peachy ass to die for, amazing green eyes, sweet breasts and when you wear your hair in bunches, I really can’t keep my hands off you. Do you...

Alone

A girl stranded alone in a planet with two of her crewmates

Hi, I’m Rachel, a 165 cm tall, short black-haired pretty girl of twenty-five years old. I have firm buttocks and an athletic body. It’s been a week since we crash-landed on this deserted planet. There’s no sign of any intelligent life forms on this planet so far; however, there’s no lack of monstrous creatures that predate upon our flesh. Initially, we had a crew of seven on our spaceship; now we are reduced to three. Inc...

25 - The Weekend Went Well

More games for three in North London

Over the next few weeks, I got to know Celly and Ginny very well, in fact, very, very well! The Friday night out became a regular event, sometimes at the pub in Muswell Hill but mostly, the girls would come to the disco pub near my place. I think we all learned our lesson that first night with the lack of space at their flat whereas my bedsit was quite a large room and I had a double bed! That first night, though, was so...

Threesome Pleasure (Written For The Ladies)

You have a couple of well hung studs all to yourself!! But is once enough?

Your skirt was tight, impossibly tight, but Brad and I were both loving it; the tight spandex material clinging to your thick thighs like a second skin. You were a woman in between two men and loving the sensation of having four hands and two tongues on your body. If there’s a heaven, then surely you were in it. You turned your head and brought your lips to Brad's as my mouth came down onto your nipple, the sensation of B...

Birthday Surprise

Lilly has a big shock when she realises what her birthday surprise is.

Lilly was standing in the middle of the crowded room, her senses overwhelmed by the sounds of laughter and music. The plugin strobe lights cast a kaleidoscope of colours across the room, making it difficult to focus on any one thing for too long. She reached up and adjusted her tiara, a gift from Melanie for her thirtieth birthday. It had been months since they'd been together like this, she missed the fun times they used...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 1

A childless couple finds a way to make a baby.

It was 1979. My wife, then my girlfriend, had been dating for about a year. Our sex life was pretty good, or so I thought at the time, but what does a nineteen-year-old man-child really know about a good sex life? She’s a year older than me but no more experienced. Neither of us had been the others’ first but we were pretty naïve. At that point, we were just happy that all the parts fit together and worked. My lack of exp...