Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning wasn’t exactly awkward, but there was a noticeable tension in the air, like the pressure before a storm. Everyone was waiting for Zoya to make the next move. They were all fairly sure they knew what her big plan was, but no one wanted to jinx it by saying it out loud.

Everybody showered and dressed. They joked and laughed, but no one talked about the tension. They went out for coffee. No one mentioned that they’d all had sex. They did a bit of shopping. No one brought up what they hoped would happen next.

For her part, Zoya seemed happy to leave them all in suspense. She would only say that she was going out for a special birthday lunch with her parents, and would return later.

When they got back to the hotel room, Emma couldn’t take it anymore. She followed Zoya into the bathroom when she went to change.

“Come on, Zee, spill.”

“Hmm?” Zoya was distracted, arranging her outfit. “Spill what?”

“What’s your plan?”

“I told you,” she smiled. “I’m going to lunch, and I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“No, I mean, what’s your plan? You’ve said you’ve been building us towards something, and last night was part of it.”

“Oh, that plan” Zoya laughed. “Nothing complicated. We’re all gonna fuck.”

“Like, all of us at the same time?”

“That’s right!” She continued in a sing-song voice, “all together now!”

“I’ve…” Emma hesitated. “I’ve never done anything like that.”

“I know, babe. That’s why I was so excited yesterday! You and Liam crushing on each other was perfect timing. I was already pretty sure Nolan would be down, but I thought the two of you were going to need some extra coaxing.” She shot Emma a raised eyebrow. “How was it, by the way?”

“It was really hot,” Emma blushed.

“Good,” Zoya beamed. “That’ll make it more fun tonight.”

“Okay, but what should we do while you’re gone?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Seriously, Zee, can’t you feel the tension out there?”

“Whatever. You. Want,” she replied calmly, while nodding approvingly at her reflection.

“You mean… like, me and the guys should do it without you?”

“Well, that would certainly relieve some tension.”

“I, um… Huh.”

There it is.” Zoya stepped closer, putting her hands on either side of Emma’s face. “I know you’ve been fantasizing about this. Go get it, girl!”

“What about you?”

“I’ll be back later. Get them warmed up for me.”

Emma melted into her arms as Zoya pulled her into a slow, sensual kiss.

“You got this, Em?”

“Uh, yeah. Yeah, I think so.”

“Good, ’cause if I’m late for my own birthday lunch, Mum’ll never let me hear the end of it.”

Zoya exited the bathroom, with Emma trailing in her wake, still a bit dazed from the kiss. The boys looked up from their phones.

“Okay, lads, I’m off. Don’t do anything I wouldn't do!”

“Zee,” Liam asked with a laugh, “what exactly does that exclude?”

“Not much!” Zoya grinned and blew them all a kiss. “Have fun!”

The door closed. Emma turned to face the guys. They regarded her with a curious expression, clearly expecting her to know what was next. She hesitated.

Nolan was sprawled across the bed, leaning against the headboard. He gave her a knowing wink that made her blush. As Zoya said, his calm, confident manner suggested he was down for anything.

Liam was sitting on the foot of the bed. He seemed a bit unsure, as if he was trying to gauge the vibe of the group now that they’d all hooked up. Still, there was an undeniable spark of hunger in his eyes when he looked at her. She bit her lip.

“Okay,” she resolved. “Do you guys wanna have some fun?”

“What do you have in mind?” Nolan grinned.

Emma held out a hand to Liam, and pulled him up. She beckoned to Nolan as well, who came to join them. Getting things started turned out to be easier than she thought. First, she kissed Liam. Then she turned to Nolan, lifting her head to kiss him while pulling Liam’s hand to her chest.

He excitedly started caressing her breasts and ass from behind. When he started kissing her neck, she tangled her fingers in his dark hair even as she leaned into Nolan’s kiss. The tall blonde surfer brushed his thumbs over her nipples, causing them to stiffen under her cami.

She reached behind her, rubbing the front of Liam’s shorts as she turned, so the boys were on either side of her. They each took a breast in hand, teasing her sensitive buds until she gasped, breaking the kiss with Nolan. Liam’s cock was quickly swelling under her palm. Nolan nibbled her earlobe, letting his hand migrate down her body and over her skirt to press between her legs.

Turning back to Liam, she leaned into him as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Nolan was pushing up on her from behind, grinding against her ass, sandwiching her between him and Liam. She moaned as their hands continued to explore her body, touching her hips, her sides, her chest and thighs.

Abruptly, Liam tugged down her top, exposing her breasts. He eagerly sucked on her sensitive nipples, making her cry out. She shrugged her shoulders, encouraging the straps to fall off as his tongue swirled over her puckered skin. She squeezed her legs together as the smoldering heat in her core seemed to blaze into roaring flame.

Nolan continued moving behind her, kissing her neck with more intensity. She reached back, feeling for his cock. He groaned as she rubbed him, and fumbled to open his waistband so she could reach inside to grasp him directly. His breath was hot on her neck as he thrust into her hand.

Liam sucked more of her breast into his mouth while clumsily stepping out of his shorts. Electricity crackled down her spine as he began rubbing his thick shaft. She squeezed Nolan’s cock harder and started stroking him at the same time, thrilled by the symmetry of the situation. For a moment, the three of them were moving perfectly in sync, surfing the rising tide of desire.

Liam released her breasts and staggered back to fall on the bed. He lay down, leaning on one elbow and continuing to stroke his cock for her. She licked her lips and quickly shimmied her cami down around her waist. Sensing what was coming, Nolan reached down to lift her skirt as she leaned forward. She braced herself with one hand on Liam’s hip, and grabbed the base of his shaft with the other. Nolan ran his hand up between her thighs as she swallowed Liam’s swollen head.

Nolan’s fingers teased and caressed between her lips, seeking her wetness. She trembled with anticipation as he moved behind her. Liam’s cock throbbed insistently against her tongue, and she sucked harder. She felt Nolan’s tip prodding, spreading her open, and sliding slowly inside.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

His long cock seemed to reach impossibly deep. She moaned with Liam’s girth filling her mouth. Nolan grabbed her hips and started slowly fucking her. With every thrust, he pushed her forward. She swallowed, trying to take Liam deeper, until she had to back off. She gasped for breath and looked back at Nolan while rubbing Liam’s cock.

Nolan met her gaze and started fucking her harder. She cried out each time he pushed inside, each time his hips slammed into her ass. Liam put his hand on the back of her head, and she looked up at him as he encouraged her to take his cock back in her mouth. Moaning around him with each thrust, she did her best, stroking up when Nolan pulled back, and swallowing deep when he pushed forward.

It was her fantasy come to life. Nolan fucking her hard and fast while Liam lifted his hips to use her mouth. She squealed and grunted, digging her fingernails into Liam’s leg. He groaned, and with a handful of her hair, tried to go deeper. For a moment, he slipped into her throat, but it was too much, he was too big. She gagged and pulled back, gasping.

“Oh shit! Mmmmm… Ah! Fuck!” She swore incoherently, wiping drool from her chin as Nolan continued fucking her. Liam’s eyes were filled with awe and hunger for her. Urgently, she climbed on the bed, letting Nolan slip out of her. She pushed Liam down and kissed him passionately.

Sitting back up, straddling his hips, she positioned him at her entrance. Quickly, she lowered herself, crying out as she did. His girth filled her more completely than Nolan’s, and she imagined herself blossoming around him. She closed her eyes and slowly rolled her hips, feeling his unyielding stiffness.

“You fill me up so good,” she groaned. Already, there were flares of color at the edge of her vision. The pressure was building quickly. She felt movement on the bed, and opened her eyes to find Nolan standing by Liam’s shoulders, cock bobbing wetly in front of her face.

"Oh, fuck yes,” she blurted as he entered her mouth.

The taste of her pussy on his cock made her clench around Liam, who groaned and started lifting his hips to thrust harder.

“Oh shit, oh yeah,” Nolan murmured. He put a hand on her head and started moving more insistently. She moaned and swallowed, surprised at how easily his long shaft slipped into her throat. Nolan gasped and gripped her hair tightly, until she choked and had to back up, panting and grunting each time she bounced on Liam’s cock.

Liam was cursing incoherently, eyes screwed shut, squeezing her ass and fucking her hard against him. Every time he bottomed out, she felt a flare of heat in her core. She looked up at Nolan, desperately stroking his cock right in front of her face.

“Please, Emma,” he begged.

Her insides were already starting to squeeze tighter around Liam. She was going to cum, and she wanted them both inside her when she did. Moaning, she wrapped her lips around his head, one hand around the base of his shaft to keep him from going too deep. He started desperately fucking into her grip and her mouth.

She squirmed as the sensations built inside her. It was nearly overwhelming. The boys were both filling her, fucking her, wild for her. The flares of color merged into a pink and yellow haze as she cried out, muffled by Nolan’s cock. He thrust faster, wanting more, wanting to go deeper, wanting to cum in her throat. 

Liam was grunting and groaning, his fingers digging into her hips, slamming her up and down. His thick cock stretched her out, stimulating everything. She felt a gush of release, and a startled noise from Liam as she clenched around him over and over.

Nolan shouted and thrust forward, and she flattened her hand to take him deeper. Her eyes watered as she felt his cock throbbing and swelling in her throat. Her climax crashed through her body violently, loosening her limbs, until she felt as if she were only being held up by their cocks.

They were close, about to flood her with cum. She wanted them to, but even more, she wanted to see it, to feel it.

She pushed Nolan away, coughing as he pulled out of her mouth. His cock head was a livid, swollen purple, glistening wetly in his fist as he stroked it, seemingly about to burst.

With wobbly knees, she climbed off Liam, kneeling on the bed. His shaft was wet with her cream, and throbbing with need. He got to his feet, standing next to Nolan. They glanced at each other, then back at her, stroking urgently.

She was still gasping and flushed from her climax. Watching them getting ready to finish on her made her insides clench, already missing Liam’s girth. She squeezed her tits, rolling her nipples as she looked up at them.

“Please,” she gasped. “Do it for me. I want to see you both cum. Cum on my tits. Cum on face. I want to feel it, I want to taste it.”

Nolan came first.

“Cumming,” he grunted, leaning forward.

“Yes!” She tipped her head back and opened her mouth.

Nolan shuddered as his whole body went rigid. Thick ropes of cum fell on her face, splattering her cheeks and chin. She squealed with delight and grabbed his cock, pulling him into her mouth, milking the last of it. He cried out as her tongue swirled, and staggered back, suddenly too sensitive.

She looked hungrily at Liam, and reached up to touch her face, running her fingers through the cum. She couldn’t believe how turned on she felt. Her entire body was crackling with lust as she watched him tug on his cock. She licked her lips, letting some of Nolan’s cum run down her chin.

“Come on, Liam, cum for me,” she growled.

“Fuck!” He stepped closer, pointing his cock at her open mouth.

“Do it,” she said, more forcefully. “Cum in my mouth!”

“Ah! Emma!” He groaned. His cum splashed onto her lips and tongue. He swayed with each powerful surge of his orgasm. She moaned happily, letting his cum drool onto her chest, where she massaged it into her tits.

Emma knelt there for what felt like a long time, lost in her post-orgasmic haze. She felt triumphant, her fantasy realized. The boys lay side by side against the headboard, not touching, just catching their breath and watching her with awe in their eyes.

“Holy shit, Em,” Nolan laughed when she seemed to come back into herself.

She could only bite her lip and grin, still gently squeezing her breasts.

“That was amazing,” Liam agreed.

“It was, wasn’t it?” She beamed at them both. “Now, I’m going to go rinse off.”

She walked to the bathroom door and looked back at the guys, still sitting on the bed.

“Are you coming?”

She laughed at how quickly they both vaulted off the bed.

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments